Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:14 pm

As he finished drinking of the kitsune, Ruki was kind, almost loving as he gripped Ko-Ki to him, licking at the wound until it healed over, leaving no trace of the bites he left on his guard. Ruki's eyes now a bright blue color, just like his mother's, lifted and looked to his ward, stroking hair from his brows and his eyes. "I should be treating you with respect. . .Ko-Ki, what would you say if I told you that I want you and I to be like Father and Mother?" of course his Father would have a small cow at this, but there was no other that Ruki trusted to show him everything. And he meant everything. He wanted Ko-Ki to teach him reality, how to live, how to love, how to truly survive. His parents were always so busy, even if they did take their time to be with him, especially his mother, who would curl up at his bedside while he slept. He thought it kind of creepy sometimes, but as he watched his Mother tonight, he knew that he was loved, especially by his Father as well. His father was strong and would never allow another into their home so easily. That bird had to have been something special to bring him into their home, and now, Ruki felt bad about his outburst.

"Ko-Ki, I need to apologize to Father and Mother. Will you come with me?" he asked gently, stroking his ward's cheek tenderly as he sat up in the bed, feeling much more sated than before he walked in the door. He had to have been cranky then, which could explain his outburst and more common disobedience that he displayed. Without another word spoken, his legs shifted over the bed, padding to his parents' bedroom, knocking on the door gently. "Mother. . .Father. . .I need to speak with you, may we come in please?"
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki
Night Walker
Night Walker
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:36 pm

The kitsune closes his eyes as he is healed. He was a little lightheaded from the blood loss, but it was nothing new to him. Long before Ruki, when Mao first took him in, the elder vampire would feed from him on occasion, if it was too risky to take humans. At the boy's question, his eyes widen slightly. "W-what? He tilts his head a little. "Are...you trying to kill your father?" He bites his lip. Mao was definitely going to either die from having a cow, or kill Ko-Ki mercilessly.
He sits up at the suggestion, nodding slightly. "I'll go, no problem..." Ko-Ki follows him quietly, not wanting to get in the way of whatever happened.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Still holding onto Mao, his head laying on his shoulder, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes gently. "I can tell him, beloved. He takes things from me with a lot less anger. I am certain that it might even make him pleased to know that you and I are not leaving one another, and he doesn't have to worry about another getting between us. As for Ko-Ki, he will stay only Ruki's ward, and I will protect and give our child this attention with your help, we will care for this one personally, without giving this child a nanny." he chuckled softly and pressed a gentle kiss to Mao's lips, where Mao's were warm, Gakuto's was cold and dry.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:20 pm

A soft smile crosses the vampire's plush lips. "I agree with your plan. I won't take Ko-Ki from him, it would only cause more stress," he returns the kiss, gently cupping his lover's cheek. "He is currently mad at me, so it would be best if you told him..." the vampire glances to the door as the light knock, and voice of their first born comes from the other side of it. "Nice that you're knocking this time," he smiles, almost in a proud manner, with slight sarcasm he couldn't control. "Come in Ruki, we needed to speak with you as well," he flicks his wrist, using his telekinesis to open the barrier between them. Something he didn't often do, but figured it was better than getting up at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Leaning into the doorway as he heard his Father's voice, he opened the door and chuckled at his Father's words with a soft bow of his head, rubbing the back of his head as his eyes lifted, seeing his Mother and Father embracing. Ruki truly felt more foolish than he had earlier. "Father. . .Mother. . .I owe you an apology for my behavior tonight. I hope you can both forgive me." he bent at the waist in a bow of respect, Ko-Ki behind him. "Also. . .I. . .have made come to a decision. I. . .I am of age. . .and I wish to have Ko-Ki. . .become my teacher in all things. . .even. . .even intimacy." his head still lowered in respect as he bit his lip. He truly hoped that his Father would take him seriously, and was certain that Ko-Ki was having a mini-heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki
Night Walker
Night Walker
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Ko-Ki was indeed having a mini heart attack. Even with his blood loss, his heart was beating unusually fast. He knew he was going to probably be ripped in half with the flick of Mao's finger. As Ruki is bowed down, the kitsune has his head lowered, his ears flattened to the top of his head. Maybe he'd just get kicked out, instead of killed. It would hurt his charge less. At least he hoped so. As long as it didn't end badly. Not like he had much blood left to shed.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Leaning his head into his Sire's hand, he turned his head to kiss his palm, holding it with a cold hand, the coolness of a corpse's flesh. Hearing their son's knock, he kept his head against his beloved Sire and Master, watching their son and his guard come in behind him, Ruki's humble attitude was completely different than he had seen earlier this evening. With the apology, Gakuto smiled warmly, the best that he could...and blinked softly at the next thing that came out of his mouth. To be honest...it seemed like this came at...almost the perfect timing. "I think...that would be the best idea. He is the one to be with you at all times, and would be the one to teach you everything. I honestly do not see why not. It also could be up to your Father. Though...Ruki....Ko-Ki...we have an announcement." his eyes searching that of their son's and the Kitsune's as he held onto his beloved's hand. "I am carrying another child. As we speak."
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:11 pm

Mao's expression is blank at the confession from their son. He heard the apology, and was pleasantly surprised, though what Ruki had said after caused his expression to gloss over. Their son wanted the kitsune, for that? He wasn't amused, and less willing to allow it. Though he knew starting another argument would only cause more trouble the didn't need right then. His golden eyes graze over his child and pet in examination. He could tell something was there, especially with Ko-Ki's heart pounding in his ears. "I'll consider it," he says flatly. "Only if, and only if you wait for my verdict before trying to learn anything," he looks at them seriously. He didn't expect them to disobey again. But there was no harm in being stern.

As Gackt makes their announcement, he stays silent and embracing his love. Though with the chill in Gackt's body, his mind couldn't help but be distracted in thoughts of blood for his mate.
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:44 pm

His head lifting to listen to his Mother, Ruki's lips curved into a gentle smile as he accepted the thought that the child had. . .and suddenly blinked at the announcement. He began standing slowly, not sure how to take this news. Watching his Father and the way he was with Mother however. . .melted his heart. Watching them interact with one another, it gave him another insight of how two should act when they were in love. Nodding to his Father, he muttered a soft 'yes Father' to Mao, his eyes flickering to Ko-Ki with a soft smile and back to his mother. "I. . .I wish. . .you both the. . ." he swallowed thickly and nodded, clearing his throat, ". . .the best. I know it will be a sibling and. . .and I will accept him or. . .or her." he swallowed again to hold back that slight jealousy he had, always he had been the spoiled one, the only child. He was growing up, so this could be good for his Mother and Father. "I understand Father. . .we have kissed though. . .and it felt wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki
Night Walker
Night Walker
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:53 pm

The kitsune was a bit stunned. At both the news of a new child, and Mao's consideration. Honestly, he had expected a flat 'no' in response. Though, it proved that Ruki really was spoiled. He can't help the soft grin that plays on his lips as Ruki speaks. It was very obvious to him that the young vampire was jealous. Personally, he was happy for the family as a bystander. He'd noticed the change in Mao it had made, being his slave for so many years, and before he took in Gackt. It was nice, really. Though, in the back of his mind he was slightly worried. Ruki nearly killed Gackt, and it would be horrible if that happened again, or worse.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:46 am

As his Sire explained to their son that it would suffice for them both to be patient and wait, Gakuto himself could smell the change in their son, and sensed the emotion within Ko-Ki, leaving the vampire childe to smile tenderly at the pair. It was quite adorable how their son reacted and how he apologized was more then amazing, one outcome he had not expected. Another he had not expected was Ruki's reaction to the new child to be born of his parents' flesh and blood, something he had not believed was possible until their son spoke. He had certainly grown up more, which made Gakuto smile warmly, at least the best that he could do. Nodding as any more speech would tire him out now, his eyes closed as he leaned against his Sire, his body lacking any kind of warmth now.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:01 am

He was pleased to hear Ruki was at least trying to be mature about having a younger sibling. "You'll be expected to help take care of them at times, can you handle that?" The eldest vampire raises his eyebrow slightly at his son. He wouldn't burden Ruki, since he clearly had other priorities, but it would be good for both boy's to get along.
At his son's confession of their kiss, he looks slightly irritated. That was part of what he meant by waiting, but no sense in getting angry about it now. Not with having to take care of Gackt. "Alright, thank you for being honest about it," he sighs a little. Really, he preferred that than them trying to hide anything. "Would you boy's mind looking after him a moment? Get him some water. I need to get more blood, I'm tapped out, and I can tell you are as well Ko-Ki," he is careful at laying his mate on the bed, making him more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:06 pm

The thought of having to watch his baby brother or sister made him cringe slightly, but he was to prove to his parents he was more mature and a bit more responsible, so he gave a soft nod in agreement. The look of irritation made Ruki smile softly as he tilted his head, very much like his Mother on a good day. "You are very welcome Father." and waited for Mao to finish with that sigh, whispering to him, "It was a wonderful kiss too though." stepping forward to hold his Mother while on the bed with a soft chuckle, whispering to Gakuto. "I got him huh?" trying to get his Mother to laugh as he kissed his forehead with a look of concern, then to his Father. "Will Mother be okay, Father?"
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki
Night Walker
Night Walker
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:17 pm

It was so obvious to the kitsune that Ruki didn't like the idea of babysitting his sibling. He couldn't help but think it was going to be amusing after the child was born. Ko-Ki watches, quietly chuckling. He knew Mao was irritated, but at the moment wouldn't do anything, since it was only a kiss. He nods slightly in agreement when Ruki says that it was a good kiss. "We'll look after him, mao-san," he smiles slightly as he walks over to the bedside.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:20 pm

HE couldn't help but begin to quietly close his eyes as he rested against his Sire and mate, his head leaning further during that short conversation, smiling as their son spoke in a joking mannerism. Soon enough however, he had fallen asleep while he was being laid down on the bed, feeling another pair of arms surrounding him quietly, knowing it was Ruki. A soft exhaled breath and Gakuto was out like a light, at least until his mate returned.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:34 pm

Mao was glad that Ruki seemed to agree about babysitting, even if he didn't look to happy about it. "He'll be alright, don't worry. I'll bring you both blood back," he smiles softly. "I'll be back soon," he leans down, kissing his mate's forehead. "Be good," he says as a second thought before leaving the penthouse with his refrigeration. He didn't have time to just walk like he normally would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3