Share | 

Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leda
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:24 pm

A small cry escapes his throat as he's pulled from his coiled position. His human eyes wide and still leaking as his body shook, he knew now from fear. Fear of the other tossing him aside, leaving him there alone."I've...n-never liked it..." he manages to mumble out, barely audible. "I'm...I'm always jealous...but...it's, it's who we are. I can't stop it...we have to do these things...just..." he chokes a bit on his voice as he tries not to say anything even more offensive to Hakuei. "Angels are horrible... all of them...and..." he bites his lip as he looks slightly horrified. "What if it's pregnant? That...that can't happen..." he wasn't sure if his quiet rambles made sense, or made things worse. He just didn't know what to do. He tried to care about something, or someone so much. The emotions were making him a complete wreck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:02 am

HE stared down to his mate with that rumbling growl in his chest, listening to every word that he spoke. . .his growling subsiding while he listened further. The steam and heat coming from his skin was calming and his eyes slowly became that bright amber hue. "If it's pregnant, that is the end of the angel and heaven as well as hell will seek out to kill it. It's not an issue, Leda." His wings flicked ouward once to gain air within them as he knelt down, quietly wrapping his arms around his mate, burying his face against his beloved's neck. "I love you, Leda. . .don't you understand that? I've loved you for centuries. . .since the moment I saw you. You are my chosen mate, chosen by Lucifer and by myself. He knew what he was doing. You are my all Leda. . .I would die for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:11 am

Leda welcomes the embrace, it being warm on his now icy cold skin. And, dare he say, even a little comforting. He sighs through his uneven breath, leaning into his mate fully. "If...it does give birth...might want to watch out for Sou..." he mumbles, though it's more warning than concerned. In reality, their youngest was like a puzzle that he couldn't figure out the picture of. He probably needed more attention too, since he seemed to be a little different recently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:18 am

Asfoeti's eyes closed as his mate only continued with the angel. . .nothing on Asfoeti's confession to him, which to the greater demon. . .was a major weakness, it could kill him literally if someone used it against him. The embrace finally became more loose and he didn't speak a word. . .but got up as his wings hung behind him, laying on the ground from his back with such a weight, looking to the ring and eyes left on the headstone, shaking his head softly with a growling sigh, walking away from both the gifts he gave his mate. . .and his mate himself, carrying himself back to the mausoleum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:26 am

A soft, and rather distressed whine leaves his lips at being let go. His tears slowly started again as he watched his mate. Clearly he had said something wrong again. It felt like everything was wrong with him lately, and Asfoeti would only get more mad. With his lovers back turned on him, he stands from the fountain, cold and shaking. Leda only bothers putting his pants back on, grabbing the gifts Hakuei had given him and following the demon inside. He didn't want things to end like this...not with him fucking everything up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:39 am

Once Asfoeti reached the mausoleum, he opened the door, his wings had dragged behind him, and had walked inside, sitting himself down on a closed casket as he stared at the wall opposite him. Had he truly made Leda that blind? Or was it something else? He didn't know what he had done or what to do at this point. He had poured himself out to his mate and. . .nothing came of it. He gave him precious gifts. . .lathered him with attention. . .confessed just what could kill him if anyone had found out and nothing. His wings laid limp at his sides, his hands limp as well as his arms before him and his amber eyes blank in a stare as he looked to the wall, not knowing what to do now. Centuries. . .it took him centuries to finally tell Leda his true feelings. . .and nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:52 am

Leda was cautious as he entered the building, closing the door quietly behind himself. Asfoeti looked different, like was.giving up on everything, and Leda knew it was his fault. He sighs, it coming out more shaky than he would have liked.

The smaller demon steps in front of his mate, still cautious, and looking down. "H-Haku..." he forces the name to come out louder, and more endearing than it usually would. Fidgeting with the gifts in his hands, still trembling from the emotional and physical assault he was trying to work through. Carefully, the black diamond's silver band finds it's way around Leda's proper finger, the demon biting his lip. "I know I'm not good at words...never was...but, I can show you...show you your efforts aren't in vain..." his eyes raise to his mate, searching the other's amber ones desperately. "Our boys, exist because of this..." he places the hand now adorned with jewelry over the place his heart was supposedly. "I've been here all this time, because of it...Lucifer is just another stupid angel. He didn't put us together...I don't believe in that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:09 am

As his mate came in. . .he didn't move a single inch, not even blinking. The moment his name was spoken, his eyes shifted from the wall to his mate, watching his movements without moving a single bit. As that ring went onto Leda's finger, his eyes shifted, watching his mate's movements and listening to him continue. He could see how his actions had affected Leda, and it was indeed the first time he had let out his complete anger around his mate and towards him, something very unusual for the greater demon. "I was there the moment that Lucifer called your name to strike my heart and my being. I was damned to be with you for eternity. Lucifer had told me himself that love was a painful emotion. One that could kill in a split instant, an emotion more powerful than hate. Each demon is given that curse. . .though I would rather call it a gift. . .because I cannot live without you. I would rather die in the hands of a human than to be parted from you. He had fallen because he questioned 'God'." snorting out the divine one's name, spitting on the ground. "He fell because of love itself. He loved God so much that he fell for him and because of him." it was one of the oldest moments in history that Asfoeti himself was around for. "I saw it came to be." his hands lifted, holding Leda's face within his more human hands, gazing to his mate and searching those black onyx eyes. "What is your answer to me. I want to know. . .I need to know. . .not for the boys. . .not for history sake. . .not because of some fucking angel. . .I want to know from your black cold ashen heart. I want to know your answer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:45 am

As his mate speaks, he listens quietly. He knew the stories of Lucifer, and was probably in trouble for speaking I'll of the devil, but he didn't care. Maybe he was the reason they were cursed together, but he didn't care. Love was stupid, along with most other emotions. Leda had seen what it did to humans, time and time again. It was what he used against them to claim their souls, caused them to be damned like him. And it was something that the demon found himself feeling more and more, against his will.

With Hakuei's raised hands, he can't help but flinch. He expected more of.his mate's anger, instead of the gentle hold of his face. He sniffles, now realizing how stuffy he had really become from the tears that streamed from his eyes. Love, the thing he found most disgusting, did he feel it for his mate? Unfortunately for him, Yes. Not because of their children, or Lucifer. And not shaken because of the angel or any other. Leda nods between Asfoeti's hands. "Yes..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Leda's flinching really didn't bother Asfoeti, he knew that his actions would have reprocussions. With his mate's answer, he leaned in closely, brushing his lips over Leda's with closed eyes, breathing softly on his lips and taking him into a rather crushing kiss. After a few moments, his eyes stayed closed, whispering into those full lips. "Do you wish to finish what we started in the fountain?" his thumbs and fingertips stroking that of his mate's face tenderly, his eyes half-lidded opening with that amber glow behind them as he gazed to his mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:20 pm

The kiss is returned, his black eyes closing as well. It was definitely something the younger demon needed. "If...it's what you want..." He mumbles against his mate's Lips. He wanted it, maybe it was need. It didn't matter. All he wanted was to make Aso happy with him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:50 pm

"You are always what I want." he spoke rather matter of fact, grasping Leda's pants and releasing them from his mate's body, slowly instead of in haste as he normally would have, ripping them to shreds as he did in the past. His actions were more gentle and considerate, more than likely confusing the demon but this is how Asfoeti wanted it. He kept the kiss in tact and was still very bare as he had left the fountain, grasping Leda's hips and effortlessly pulling him into his lap while still seated on the occupied mausoleum. The corpse inside and under them wouldn't mind a little thrill after all.

His tattered wings flicked behind him and perked for a moment back to life, trying to not hit the wall behind him or knock out one of the torches lit. If this was going to be consummated, it was going to be done properly. As he kept Leda in his lap, his hips began rolling onto his mate's backside, repeating the actions he was taking in the fountain, his hand reaching between his mate's thighs, grasping his length and stroking it with his hips' movements, a low growl sounding in his throat as a soft chanting of words were spoken surrounding them; done by the spirits of Hell's occupants and beginning the ritual of their deeper bonding as they started to consummate their marriage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:20 pm

He was confused, and not sure if comfortable with such gentleness. Though he doesn't object, allowing Hakuei to do with him as he wished. It was easy to say Leda learned his lesson with that now. The demon's thin arms find their way around the other's neck, gasping softly into the kiss as he's teased. His hips moving just slightly with what his mate was doing. The chants were low in his ears, and Soon blocked out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Giving it only moments of teasing before he wanted inside his demon, his forked tongues lapped at his beloved's, his eyes half-lidded as he slipped his moist muscles along the inside of his mate's cavern, his panting breaths unable to be contained as he held his mate in his lap, the torch fires flickering as a gust slipped by the flames, those chanting voices growing a touch louder as they spoke in native Babylonian tongues. The ritual was beginning to proceed, and the only thing it reminded Asfoeti of was being back in Hell and doing as he pleased then.

His hips pulled back ever so slightly until his tip found Leda's entrance, pressing inside slowly to taunt as his lips barely brushed over Leda's own pair with a growling whisper through those voices. "You are mine. . .no one else can claim you. . .no one else can take you from me. . ." a small grunting sound came from his throat as he toyed with his mate's velvet cavern, simply pressing only his tip inside and rocking his hips gently to tug at that flesh ring with the lip of his cap. "You always have been. . .mine." at that last word, he slid himself completely inside, letting out a loud groan at the sensation, his arms slipping around his mate's waist and tugging his small frame to his own built one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Small whines escape his throat as his mate continues his teasing. Leda's hips continue to move slightly with Asfoeti's touches. The demon nods in agreement yo his mate's words. He knew it was true, from the beginning. He couldn't escape it if he actually wanted to. Which, he didn't, at all.

Leda digs his nails into Aso's shoulders as he's taken completely. It hurt, but it was the kind he loved oh so much. The kind he craved from his lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Holding onto Leda, thrusting himself deep into his lover as he gripped his mate tighter to his body, grunting gently as his forehead leaned down to sink to his love's shoulder, those chanting voices becoming louder, echoing through the mausoleum, seeping out into the graveyard, it was becoming that loud.

As he continued to pummel slowly into his mate, his claws extended, gripping that precious back and ripping at it, growling low as it turned into a loud roaring...on his ring finger, the skin split apart and began sealing itself in sinews of flesh similar to stitches, marking Asfoeti's own 'ring' on his finger, the same action happening to Leda. A ring was a ring, but scars were painful and permanent, as were marriages and the emotion love. It was one large emotional scar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:04 am

Panting and moaning breaths escape the smaller demon as he's lost in his lover. As loud as the chanting was, it did not reach his ears. All he was focused on was his mate beneath him, moving his hips in time with Aso's in pleasure. His head drops back slightly, the blond hair sticking to his neck slightly from the thin layer of sweat that covered his skin. Leda balls his hand into a fist as the scar is marked, letting out louder moans as his back is torn. He'd longed for this, the closeness between him and his lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Leaning in to lick up the front of his mate's neck, the black forked tongue flickered over the beads of sweat, gathering the salty liquid into his mouth with a growling purr as his hips sped up, his thrusting becoming more urgent as his fingers reached between them, grasping Leda's shaft and pumping it quickly for all it's worth, his lips parting in those panting breaths...letting out an outcry as his head tipped back, dark and blonde strands of the silk from his head sticking to his neck and shoulders. That growl proceeded to grow stronger, rattling the mausoleum as those voices grew just as strong, the torches blowing out as Asfoeti released within his mate, slick fluids coating those tight inner walls as he continued to slam into his lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Shaky panting breaths leave him as he gets to the age. His entire body tense at tbe feeling of Aso releasingwithing him. A soft cry escapes with a moan as his release follows his lovers. He was going to be sore, and exhausted, but welcomed it gladly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:58 am

Once they had both released, Asfoeti leaned in and claimed his mate's lips in a direct full on crushing kiss, a partly clean hand reaching up to grasp Leda's hair in his fingers lightly with a whisper into those lips as he breathed against them, breaking the kiss as that chanting had stopped. "We are joined in Hell and for eternity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:43 am

Leda is still panting a little, through, and after the kiss. His eyes open, half lidded as they look to Aso. A wave of slight nausea hits him, and he just assumes It's from the statement. The demonstrated was never one to feel real emotions, so when he thought absurdity it still made him uncomfortable. "Un...bound..." he mutters through his breaths. His nails scrape at his mates shoulders a little. "I'll let you tell the boys, since they're mad at you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:20 pm

"I shall tell them after I rest a bit. I am an old man anyhow." he smirked, snickering lightly as he picked Leda up, carrying him to their quarters and laying Leda down on the bed first, then himself, getting comfortable as they both laid in the bed naked as jaybirds. "Are you comfortable with the choice we made, Leda?" his head turning, wrapping an arm around his husband's waist, holding that thin body against his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Leda considers saying something about the old comment, but decides to keep his mouth shut. Really, his mind was swimming, and he knew it was better he didn't speak until he had it straightened out. If he did, he may say something regrettable, as he often did when he didn't think.

He let's his mate carry him, and do as he wished with him. When pulled in, the demon curls up against him slightly, drawing circles on the others chest. "...comfortable... un, I think so..." he sighs a little. Naming his emotions was never a strong point with him. And he knew that was where Sou inherited his emotionless states. It really was unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]   

Back to top Go down

Indecent Proposal. [Leda/ADULT CONTENT]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2