Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] Empty
PostSubject: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:49 am

After all the chaos that went on in his home, Mao decided he needed to take a walk. His lover was fed, and son taken care of, so he had a little time before having to tend to them or work. And really, he wanted to find Jinki. The Phoenix had disappeared during all the commotion, and it made him a little worried to be honest. He was still new to this part of town, so he could get trouble.
He followed the scent of his friend to the cemetery, and frowns a little. He knew who dwelled there, and it was dangerous for anyone of northern decent. He sighs, looking up at the sky. The sun would rise soon, and he would like to make sure that Jinki was fine, and maybe bring him home before the day reeled in.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:52 pm

All and all, Jinki still finds himself in the same room he's been in since Sou made him a 'pet'. It's a little dark, but the Phoenix doesn't mind. Back in his human form, he's finding it kind of nice to nap on the young demon's bed, since it's so comfortable. It still wasn't his, but…at least it had been used. Chances were that he'd never have his own bed again, and he knows it.

Now if only he knew that Mao was out looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:52 pm

The vampire does his best to 'sniff out' his friend in the cemetary. The deeper he got, the more concerned he felt. Though e was happy to not smell blood. Not Jinki's anyway. He comes upon the tall stone mausoleum, looking it over before spotting the window just above the ground. He could hear the faint heartbeat of someone. Crouching down in a way that wouldn't make his clothes a mess with dirt, he looks through the window, spotting the pheonix's form on the bed. He looks around carefully for the owner of that room before knocking gently on the glass between him and his friend. He looked okay, and Mao certainly hoped he was.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:54 pm

He'd fallen asleep rather quickly, the events between then and earlier finally catching up with him. Still weak from blood loss and forced Changes in form, his heart has slowed considerably in his sleep, its beat stumbling on occasion. Jinki wakes up coughing one of these time, a quiet and discomforted groan leaving him. And while he fully intends on going back to sleep, the soft knock to the tiny glass window pulls his attention from the pillow to the aforementioned window. The Phoenix blinks, a little confused at the sight of the Master Vampire. So he just stares, unsure of how to respond.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:59 pm

A soft smile crosses the vampire's lips. He was relieved that Jinki seemed okay, even though he was still well. He gestures for the Phoenix to come outside if he can. He'd love to speak with him, and really make sure that he is alright.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Finally he blinks, shaking his head slightly and curling up a little more. He couldn't. This was the only place he had to go, and he'd be screwed if he left. It wasn't a place to call home, but it was something. Jinki didn't want to lose it over trying to go talk with someone who didn't want him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:12 pm

His smile falls a little at the response from his friend. "Jinki, please? I wanted to apologize to you for my son's misguided behavior..." he bites his lip slightly. Ruki was out of line, and he wanted to make it up to Jinki. "plus, it isn't safe here..."
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:20 pm

For some reason, he can't help the sting of tears at his eyes. -…this is the only place I have left to go. It's clear that I overstayed my welcome with you, if there was ever any welcome at all…I'm…really not worth your time…- For an answer in mind speech, it's a little mumbled and soft. -…besides…I don't want to intrude on your family…it…doesn't really seem like a good idea for me to be in your home…there's at least a bed here I can use, even if there's no food…-
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Mao frowns, not liking how his voice sounds. "Jinki, you are welcome in my home, no matter what my mate and sons say...." he sits on the ground now. "You are able to stay with me, or I can give you one of the apartments in that building to keep…" he suggests quietly. Really, he didn't like the idea of Jinki staying with some of the most dangerous demons in the city. "you shouldn't go without food...not with you still being weak because of me."
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:05 pm

He remains curled up where he is. Jinki isn't entirely sure if it's a wise choice to get up. A headache is starting to set in on him, his stomach is growling and aching in want for food, and his heart is still skipping in his chest. A tiny whimper leaves the Phoenix, and he curls in on himself just a bit more. -…are you certain I wouldn't just be cause for more disruption…?- That seemed to be what he was wherever he went lately. His stomach growls again, and he grimaces. -…there isn't anything here, though…-
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:11 pm

Mao is pretty sure he could hear the low rumble of the Phoenix's stomach. His small smile is returned, nodding at his friends question. "I'm sure. With the new baby, Gackt and Ruki will be occupied. Plus, I have my son's lust for his pet to hang over his head," he grins faintly. Mao didn't mind punishing his son for behaving stupidly. He looks around slightly, not sure where the nearest food establishment was. I may be able to bring you some, or you can come with me."
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Food and a place to stay does sound better to him than only the latter. Jinki's eyes open and he looks up at the small window. -…alright…if you're sure…if I can get up, then I'll go with you…- It really isn't too bad of a promise. He does manage to get to his feet, though he is a little wobbly. The Phoenix balances himself with the footboard of the bed, a hand pressed to his forehead as if trying to suppress the headache. It doesn't do anything, however.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:27 pm

The master vampire watches him closely. He really was gluttonous earlier, and felt bad for it now. Jinki was in bad condition, and needed to be taken care of. Not locked up by some demon's and their brats.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Apparently, getting up and moving had been a very bad idea. And so had not realizing just how weak he was. Jinki is really hardly on his feet for more than a few seconds before he collapses to the floor beneath him in a heap. Mao had taken a little too much, and he would have been fine if he hadn't pushed the problem and made it worse. But he'd done it anyways. And look where that had gotten him.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:38 pm

"Jinki!?" He doesn't even bother with the mindspeech or being quiet like he had. His friend had collapsed, and he couldn't get in. This was not good. How could he be so careless and take so much blood. The vampire was far too old for things like that. He quickly gets up and searches for a way inside. Though the warning on the building were tough to figure out. As if they were made by a child.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Sou had taken much longer than he should have, stopping off to see the angel. He doesn't notice the vampire lurking around, more focused on getting his pet the food. He had a small mouse in a bag for the puppy as well.

When he opens the door to his room, he visibly frowns at seeing the Phoenix on the floor. He sits next to him, poking lightly. "Angel?" He tilts his head, a little worry in his voice as he speaks the name he decided to give his pet, at least for now since he didn't actually know what the man wanted to be called. "Did...did you die already?" He pouts. He hoped not. Pets were apparently harder than he thought to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:52 pm

Really, he doesn't hear Mao. It was impossible for him to. Honestly, no part of him notices Sou's return, either, not even the puppy barking happily at the young demon's return. A soft but involuntary groan leaves him when he's poked, and he twitches slightly, but Jinki doesn't wake up. Not dead - just unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:26 am

Mao ducks around the corner when he sees the small demon. He could easily take care of him, but the parents, he knew not so much. He could put up a fight, but ultimately greater demon's are still stronger than him. He silently follows the boy inside, widening his eyes a little at the place. It was a little more macabre than he expected, though he didn't know why. The vampire stays outside the room, watching. What was that child doing? Jinki needed water, and food, not to be poked.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:37 am

Sou pouts, sucking on his scarf. He takes the food container out of his bag and puts it in front of his pets face. "I found the spaghetti...." he mumbles. He tries to move the hair from Jinki's face without touching him too much. The boy blinks as he finally feels the presence of someone, and they weren't family. He looks around, not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:24 pm

The Phoenix stirs a little when he's touched again, the scent of food reaching his nose. Jinki's eyes flutter open, and he blinks at the contain thats been put right in his face. "…mm…?" Trying to sit up is a bit of a feat, and he struggles with it a lot. But…it's manageable. The puppy crawls into his lap immediately, licking his hands and staring up at him. Lightly petting him, he finally glances back up at the window to see that, strangely, Mao is gone. How long was he out for? Unsure of this, Jinki glances around the room, still a little dazed, and chews on his lip slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Mao is relieved to see that Jinki is able to get up, a little shocked that the boy makes an attempt to help him. Since the demon clearly sensed him now, he decides not to hide anymore, standing in the doorway. "Jinki, were you alright...?" His voice is laced with concern for his friend. He didn't believe the Phoenix fell into that child's hands. He was so young and already had a pretty damaged record. More than his older siblings.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:53 pm

Sou does in fact help Jinki when he notices him trying to sit up. He is confused by the puppy, bit doesn't say anything. The vampire's sudden appearance in the doorway stops him first. He looks at the new man, confused on how he got inside, and bites down on his scarf. He didn't like strangers in his place without permission.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:06 pm

Even more confusing to him is how Mao has ended up in the doorway. Jinki stares for a moment, before nodding. "…I'm okay…just…kinda dizzy…" he mumbles, leaning against the bed behind him. He's thankful for the help offered by Sou, really, but…isn't entirely sure just how to express it to the young demon.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:19 pm

"Is there anything you need?" He steps in, ignoring the child. "I'll take you home, it won't be trouble," he offers to help Jinki up properly. He wouldn't let his friend fall again.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:29 pm

The demon child seats Mao's hand away from Jinki, glaring slightly. He wouldn't let someone take him who didn't even want him. He was only assuming, but pretty sure this was the person the Phoenix had come from. Plus, he just found Jinki, and wanted to keep him around. He felt like the man would be a good teacher for him, since no one else would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] Empty

Back to top Go down

Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity in Pieces :: Graveyard-
Jump to: