» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Share | 

Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:22 pm

I figured that instead, I'll keep this thread up for those that have a slight pet peeve (such as myself) for when you are writing, and the other goes offline. XD

Here, you can leave your messages for the writing partners and those you are in a thread with, just to say 'hey, I'm going offline!' Or whichever you want to put up as.

☆Hikaru

Last edited by Asfoeti on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:02 pm

I'll be online around five EST for all. ♥♡♥♡♥☆
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Alright guys, I'm back. Going to work on replies, and an application, then I will be free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:56 am

Admin stuff done, I just need to lay down for a bit. When I return, I will be getting on to replies~

Love you all. <333333333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:52 am

Meds are kicking in, guys. Good night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jinki
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:31 am

May not be on too much today. Did an update to the rules, but that's really it for now. Not feeling too great, physically and mentally. Going somewhere, then coming home to sleep. Sorry guys. Will write replies when I can. Questions can be directed to Mao or Asfoeti while I'm gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:49 am

If either me or my characters are needed at all, contact me through Skype. It is uchiki_adytum. I'm generally on as invisible, so just message me and I'll still get it. If I dolt respond quickly I'm at work or asleep.

If you need me for admin questions, or want one of my characters, just message me. Otherwise, I won't be on much for a while...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Kind of here and there, doing admin stuff pretty much, replies coming as I feel them. :3 Talk to ya peoples soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:56 pm

I have to get up early all. I will be back in the afternoon. Enjoy and behave (best that you can. >> ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:59 pm

I'll do some rplies you guys but I'm feeling seriously ick. I may not be hanging around, but people know how to reach me. ♥♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Also, has anyone posted a request for the names Soviet Russia or sakurina?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Hey everyone. I know, I haven't been here. I have pneumonia so give me a bit to recover. I know I owe replies and such and admin stuffes...but no one is immune. When I can sit up for a period of time without freaking out over my chest and my head, I will be replying. Please, I hope all can be patient.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:25 am

As a mod update. I have returned from the hospital, and will be on the forum a bit more as I will be sitting on my ass or/and resting. I have been to the hospital to get fluid drained from my lungs, so please bear with me if I make replies. They may be short as my attention span----OH LOOK SHINY will come into effect due to medication. I hope all will understand and will be alright with me being lax. Please forgive.

EDIT:
I have done a few small replies. Dearest China, Senghyun will come when I am more aware and less druggie (more than likely in the afternoon), and hopefully we can move Takeru and Minho a bit. *nudge nudge*

To Italy~: Let me know what is next for Gackt and Mao, Ruki and Ko-Ki, or something you would like to do~ Asfoeti replied. Fufufu. *cackle*

ALSO @JAPAN:
Please let me know via PM to Belial if you would like to do something with Shou and Tora. I would like that. *nod nods*

Love you all, and please do mention to me if you would like a thread, small or medium, just not huge replies, to which I usually do. >> I just need to rest and keep a pillow at my back for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:14 am

I suppose this is goodnight so......goodnight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:20 am

Not even in the mood.

Later and night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)   

Back to top Go down

Away from the forum/Off for the night or day (for all and open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1