Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Memoria (Snow) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Memoria (Snow) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Memoria (Snow) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Memoria (Snow) EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Memoria (Snow) EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Memoria (Snow) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Memoria (Snow) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Memoria (Snow) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Memoria (Snow) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Memoria (Snow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

Memoria (Snow) Empty
PostSubject: Memoria (Snow)   Memoria (Snow) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Time had passed by - in a way, rather slowly. Too slow. Three years. Had it really been three years since this chaos started? This cat and mouse game that Hell and Heaven seemed to play, creating chaos in the world to stir up bullshit and pull the other side into the other. Good and bad. Bad and good. Who was what nowadays? Could Heaven really call itself good? And Hell, could it really call itself bad? At this point, all of it was bad. So bad, that it had resulted in isolation, on his part.

There, far away up in the mountains above the slums, he'd been situated. Not alone. Of course he had never been alone during these three years, but had a mirror with him that looked just like him. The creature that had given his wings back, although they were tainted and demonic. It didn't matter; he'd gotten them back after all. And so, with the help of Snow's mind and creativity, they had gotten a house in the middle of the mountains, above the ground. Not a big house, but it was spacy, but with not many furniture or anything else. But symbols. There were protective symbols all over the walls, windows closed down with curtains to keep the light out. Surrounding the house were symbols as well to keep them away from both Angels and Devils; because at this point, what was he? An angel or a demon, or nothing? A traitor or a sinner? Nothing could be defined at this point, just that he was evil right through and malicious.

Compared to the demon, he'd grown cold and closed during these years - but what else had been expected with demon blood running through an ex angel's veins? It was expected. His clothes black, eyes blood red and his frame bigger and more broad from when he'd been found three years ago. Back then, he'd been a child. A whiny, bratty fallen Angel - but still, an Angel. He had been pure in that sense. He'd lost his halo, and his wings. What ever was left in him now, it was just evil.

So with his dark clothes covering him up, the black hair matching the rest of his clothes with the black pants and a black tank top, he had been sitting in front of the fireplace the house had, a low built house with not a high roof, which meant it was wider than tall. The fireplace kept him warm still, it was his favorite place in this place as none of them could move out of the area that protected them or they'd be spotted. And the fact that Snow had dealt with this isolation all this time surprised him. He was a vain creature, egoistic and liked to mess with people - yet he was stuck here with Sono, refusing to leave him.

Was it because of his soul being owned by the creature? Or was it because he didn't want his soul to get consumed by anything else, such as death? Or could it have been as stupid as the other caring enough for the ex Angel to keep him alive and protected twenty four seven? He wasn't sure, but the first year had been Sono running from his servant. Running and covering himself in Angelic symbols to keep him away. But it had proved to be pointless. He'd spent months away from Snow, managed to kill his whole bloodline and ancestors that were still alive to keep everything away from him that could remind him of his past.

That was why he was sitting with a wood piece in his hands, a knife in the other to restlessly cut it and filing it in the sort of sense that he was shaping it into what ever he could to keep himself busy. They didn't have much. Food wasn't needed, they were demons now after all. They had water, however. Plenty of it. Clothes. Digital devices, but yet none of them were ever used. The silence was what was desired, and nothing else.

In his silence wood cutting, the demon had opened his red colored eyeglobes to look into the fireplace and toss the piece into the fire he'd shaped into a human, his head turning around to look to the side towards the door. "Where are you, dog? Get over here." He demanded, waiting for the vain creature to appear just like always. His thin and pale lips had merely twitched in silent pain from his back breaking him somewhat. "They're a pain in the ass again. Fix it." He had demanded in regards to his broken wings, the black ones that were still hurting him through his back knowing they were burned and so to say, they weren't pure, but they were his.

They couldn't be seen, of course. But his shadow from the fireplace showed the wings stretched out by his sides through his shadow, long and rather majestic in black, however they had everything from holes, cuts and being ripped open here and there, which made them broken and uneven. But they were his, still. What Snow could do was simply touch his back, as nothing else could be helped. "I said now, you bitch."
Back to top Go down
Snow
Stalker
Stalker
Snow

Memoria (Snow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memoria (Snow)   Memoria (Snow) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:02 pm

Clearly things had not gone quite according to Snow’s plan. He’d desired the fallen angel’s soul and gotten it bound to him by a contract and since the owner of the said soul had possessed physical appearance the demon found most pleasing, he had not minded yielding himself to become the creature’s servant until it was time to claim his soul. The half-human, half angel had been a bit of a pain in the ass but the demon was patient when he needed to be. When they had first met, Snow had considered Sono a stubborn child and as the short three human years passed he seemed to have grown into a sulky teenager from the demon’s point of view.

When Sono’s life had been threatened well before his time, before the conditions of their contract were fulfilled, Snow had seen no option but to help him get his wings back, although these wings were black as night and broken. Demon wings, similar to what Snow too possessed in his truest form which he still had never taken in the presence of his still mortal companion. When Sono had ran away from him, the demon had only been mildly amused. He could run and hide but he would not get out of his contract, Snow would get the soul he so desired for.

The boy had drawn quite a bit attention with his actions though and it had been Snow who had to save his ass, his own life now in danger too due to their soul-link and so they had vanished. They fled outside all habitation, to mountains and to valleys unreachable by mortal means and there they had settled, warded by ancient symbols against the good and evil alike. It was nothing to Snow. He had lived too long to find a few years of solitude a problem.

The demon too, however, had transformed. His silver hair was now black as night and he kept it shorter, he’d given up his white attire as they fled to keep a low profile. White was not the best colour to hide in, his new attire mainly consisting of black and silver when ever he left the safety of their walls. Snow’s eyes though still remained white and ghastly and his arrogance and vanity unchanged. Hidden in their safehouse, the egocentric demon spent most days lounging in a chair in front of a big mirror, either reading or dreaming of chaos and destruction when his young master was not ordering him around.

They had now spent three years there, hidden and with no one else to keep them company but each other. Every now and then Snow had gone out to scout on the news of the outside world while they waited for the dust to settle and it to get peaceful enough for them to return among civilisation. This time too, Snow was lounging in his chair, dressed in soft clothes, all in white and possibly it was the true demon that resembled an angel more than the one that had once been at least partly one. He heard Sono’s call echoing in his mind and slowly got up from his seat where he had possibly spent days without even moving.

Silently, not even his feet making any sound on the bare wooden floor, the demon walked over towards the fireplace, making a face at the heat which he was not exactly fond of. “Yes, master.”, he managed to sound sarcastic even in a telepathic message, pressing his palm onto the younger creature’s shoulderblade once he was standing behind him and trailed his fingertips along the curve of Sono's invisible wings, only the shadows casted by the fire showing when his hands found the torn and broken parts.
Back to top Go down
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

Memoria (Snow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memoria (Snow)   Memoria (Snow) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:33 pm

Solitude had driven him nuts. Beyond nuts. Being locked in this area brought so many bad memories to him. It was a locker, again. A coin locker, in that sense. Shut away and not being able to move anyway. He'd turned from being a child to a teenager like brat, indeed, but still he was usually silent nowadays. Three years was a lot for a human and a new born demon, in that sense. He had his own meat suit, his own skin, so to say. But Snow, why did he ever look like him? That had never occured to him. Had Satan created his suit for him to look like Sono? Why? Because his angelic side had known Lucifer while he'd been an angel? Possibly. He couldn't remember anything from Heaven, just that he'd be casted down and doomed to live a cursed life, and maybe Lucifer had been stirring something up, creating the human that Snow had taken his time to be inside. And damn, he was vain.

Nevertheless, when it had seemed Snow had come inside the room as requested by the fireplace, his eyes moved to look into the flames in front of him, not much bothered to spot the other or even bother watching his face, but just do as he'd been told. The words of knowing he'd obey followed by hands moving to his back had his teeth twitch underneath his lips, baring somewhat from the pain he felt due to the wings being still broken and falling more apart for each year he'd had them. He still wanted them; they were his pride the Gods had taken off of him back then. Now he had them, despite being tainted. "Not so fucking hard." He requested, and turned to look back at the demon behind him then to follow him with his eyes and for his eyes to look back into the flames, similar to his own eyes. "Are we ever going to get out of this shithole? Or are we going to be stuck here forever? An eternity? I know it's nothing to you. But it's driving me nuts. I can't sit here, locked forever." The demon like angel told the other, his eyes turning soon to the male so he could stand up and instead be in front of the older demon, his hands moving to be put onto the majestic creature's thighs so he could lean forward a bit to watch him into his eyes and sigh out. "And it has never been explained to me why you look the same as I. Why? No-- Snow. Listen. I need to get out of here. This small place. Out. Anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Snow
Stalker
Stalker
Snow

Memoria (Snow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memoria (Snow)   Memoria (Snow) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 3:56 pm

When told he was being too rough with the other's wings, Snow shrugged and his touch became even lighter, though he was fairly sure it would not make a difference, the wings would always hurt until Sono got too used to the pain to notice. "It has been a couple of years now.", the white-eyed demon started in a low cool voice. "Suppose our enemies have found new ones and such they are more eager to kill..", he contemplated out loud. "I will go scout out the situation and if it seems reasonable enough I'll arrange a place to stay. Would you wish to live apart from me or together?", he asked, still stroking the creature's demon-wings.

When the other turned around and stood up, the demon rested his hands on the half-breed's shoulders and looked back at him. They did look alike, now even more so with Snow's hair dark as night instead of it's earlier silvery hue, the only significant difference being the colour of their eyes. "Why? I do not have the slightest idea, darling. This body.. it belonged to a human almost six hundred years ago, I was very young then.. I made a deal with the human, I had his soul and then I took his body and made it mine because it was beautiful and it's been mine ever since.", Snow replied, fingertips brushing the other creature's cheek while his white eyes stared into his soul unblinkingly.
Back to top Go down
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

Memoria (Snow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memoria (Snow)   Memoria (Snow) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:01 pm

"I would fucking hope so. I'm tired of hiding. And I'm tired of staying here. It's an endless pit of nothing." He had spoken out in a complain, obviously, being trapped was the last thing the fallen angel wanted. And with Snow being a powerful demon in an identical meat suit he wore similar to his own body, he was doomed to easily be mistaken for the angel, even worse, the angel could be mistaken with the demon. The question, however, had the angel turn to watch the reflection in front of him. "With you, I don't want to die living on my own. Besides, if something comes after me, you'll be the first one to die instead. After all, you serve me." He had reasoned, a silent but malicious smile resting along his thin and skinny features.

"So you're saying there was someone like I in the past? Six hundred years ago, looking like me? You just took his body, and you think it was a coincidence? I don't think so, Snow. Have you been living in denial all this time not wondering once why you look the same way and that Lucifer might have tampered with it? Playing a part in it?" It had been thoughts he'd figured for a while now. Snow was not Sono, no. His body was different as well. Similar, almost identical. But not the same, which meant it was not a pure copy of himself, but someone that might have been close enough when it came to the outside of the person Snow was wearing. But the hands on his cheek, then his hair, had made his eyes turn to watch the white ones, different to the blood red ones he himself had. So he thought for a while, and then grabbed the demon's wrist to keep it in his grip.

"Let's go, now. We don't have to prepare, just leave and see what happens." He suggested, but then came another question to the demon, his eyes squinting somewhat to look at the dark figure better. "Are you even sure your name has always been Snow? Did you not ever wonder if you've had another name? But you don't remember? What kind of a name is Snow, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Snow
Stalker
Stalker
Snow

Memoria (Snow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memoria (Snow)   Memoria (Snow) EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:50 pm

The demon let Sono complain all he wanted, his patience did not run thin quite that easily. "We shall reside together, as you wish.", he stated, listening to the half-angel's questions now, keeping the expression of indifference on his face. "Yes, six hundred years ago.. could have been someone related to you, could have been coincidence. Do you know how many almost identical humans there are on this planet who are either completely clueless of each other's existence or lived during entirely different centuries? The human gene pool is not that inventive..", the demon replied calmly.

"And if it isn't a coincidence, then what? If I really needed to I could leave this body any time.", he added, shrugging nonchalantly. As the other demanded their immediate departure, Snow simply nodded. It was not going to cause him discomfort all that much but supposedly it could have been more comfortable for the partly human to have a safe place to rest in after the travel.

"No. But Snow is the only name you need to concern yourself with.", the demon replied, the white gaze piercing into the red ones. "As for what kind of name it is.. I chose is. I have these eyes in every form I take and felt it fitting.", he replied coolly. The demon had known another name, he still new. His demon soul knew another name, the name he had born with, name spoken only in the demonic language with which Snow had no intention to depart with.

"But you wished to travel now. Let us go then, dress and eat.", he replied, waiting for the other's response before he would get his own attire on and discard the soft white clothing he was currently wearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memoria (Snow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memoria (Snow)   Memoria (Snow) Empty

Back to top Go down

Memoria (Snow)
Page 1 of 1