Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:48 am

Taka snapped to attention and thought for a moment before saying "I can fly... Fairly well actually... But they're big and attract a lot of attention... Humans weren't always so accepting, so for a long time it was better to just keep then hidden..."

Relaxing into the demon's touches Taka sighed and went silent... The massaging on his wings feels absolutely amazing and he can't help but want you to keeping going... Every time your fingers start to weaken he backs himself up to nudge your hands s little to get them back to massaging him...

After a while he starts to feel like he's going to fall over he's been so relaxed... Sighing in delight he looks back at you and smiles a bit gently before saying softly, "You've relaxed me so much I can barely keep my eyes open..."
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:15 pm

"I don't get it..you don't like people, you don't like standing out..why not move to an island somewhere secluded and just go visit people when the need strikes? Wouldn't you be happier doing something like that." He smiled, continuing to pet the others wings once nudged.

He leaned down and kissed the others neck softly as he moved his fingers back down over the base of the wings again, massaging his fingers into the skin of the others back slowly. "Maybe you should go take an old man nap then." He laughed softly. "You've got to be tired after dealing with me all this time."
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:06 am

Taka laughed softly, his heading nodding down onto his chest... "You know I say I hate people but I don't... I just don't trust them... That's all... And then for some reason I trust you... You'll laugh but... It's instinct... I've always had this part of me that tells me when I can trust someone or not... And you... I can trust you... Sure you have faults and flaws but... You don't want to do me any harm or expect anything from me... It's rare..."

Ruffling his feathers as Rem hits a sensitive spot, Taka continued "I did live on an island... For a long time... It was a little teeny island off the coast of Japan... It was so beautiful there... But... As time progressed so did my research and I needed to go where the research was being done... Honestly I'm glad I did... Have met a few people I would call friends... Present commany included... Sorry I'm getting wordy again... But you make me want to talk..."

Sighing happily as the other kissed his neck, Taka tilted his head to give the demon better access before laughing outright... "An old man nap?! Thats not very nice... Though I guess compared to humans I am quite the old man..."

Chuckling and turning his head, Taka smirked a bit and said, "but do I look like an old man? Do I fuck like one?"
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:14 am

"You are crazy. A crazy old man who is all kinds of weird." He teased, listening a bit and laughing as he moved to lean on the others back lightly, arms wrapping around the others neck lightly as he kissed Taka's cheek.

"What are you researching anyway? You always mention it and tidbits here and there but I don't think you've ever really told me what it is you're looking for.." he commented, kissing the others shoulder lightly as he grinned at the others reaction. "You are old, and you behave like a grumpy old man too sometimes. I think it's hilarious..." He moved his fingers down the others chest a bit, giving a small hum. "Hmmm, do I have to answer that question~?"
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:27 am

Taka nodded and said, "The overview is thst I'm searching for origin of the supernatural... My theory is that there must be a common ancestor because in the animal kingdom, different species cannot reproduce... Those that can often produce sterile offspring like the mule..."

"Despite this, members of the supernatural community can reproduce... A perfect example is me... Phoenix are of avian descent while kitsune more canid than anything else... So what is the common ancestor we share that enables us to crate children with humans and others..."

Sighing as the hands move over his skin, Taka rested himself back against the demon and said "well that would be nice since I answered your question...
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:48 am

"I think you're over thinking it." He murmured, not exactly sure he wanted to understand it all. "But you know, there's a lot more to this than with some animals. Maybe just the factor that they aren't human is all the explanation that we need..."

He hummed a bit, moving his hands up over the others arms slowly as he just closed his eyes for the moment. "The way you say it makes babies sound like they can pop out from anywhere." He laughed, brushing his nose over the others neck lightly and placing random kisses over the skin affectionately, smiling softly against the warm skin.

"Well..if I'm to answer honestly, it would be a no. However if I'm going to answer with my typical behavior behind it, I'd tell you yes, and that you should really work on it." He grinned, lightly biting the skin before moving to lick the shell of the others ear as he pressed up against him before moving away and getting up. "So~ What's for dinner?" He asked, getting up and heading towards the kitchen but not before giving one of Taka's wings one last brushing over all the way out to the tip as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:47 am

Taka nodded softly and said "I dont know why it fascinates me like it does... But its just in my nature to want to understand things... We foxes love riddles and puzzles you know..."

Chuckling and sighing complete happiness at the soft kisses, Taka smirked a bit ane said "Well maybe I should practice more... But where would I find someone willing to suffer through my slow and doddering sex?“

Groaning as the demon pushed his buttons and caressed the length of his wing, Taka stood up, the front of his pants bulging slightly and said "Italian for dinner with demon for dessert...“

Stalking up to the demon, Taka cupped between Rem's legs and gave him a light squeeze, massaging his groin in his palm with a grin "Want to help me cook?“
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:50 pm

"Maybe the truth just terrifies me.." He murmured, trying to play it off as a joke while the other got up and came over, not expecting the teasing in returning and giving a soft moan, biting his lip a bit as he tried to hide a grin.

He made an amused sound, looking at the kitchen for a moment before laughing. "'Help'. Sure I'll 'help'." It wasn't that he couldn't cook. He could get by just fine with the basics. He wasn't a pro, who needed to be a chef when you spent most of your life drugged out of your mind after all?

"What sort of help do you need?" He asked, looking over his shoulder at the other before reaching up behind him lightly, playing with the others hair a bit, intentionally brushing against the others ears as he did. "I can..cut things up, annnd..boil water. That's about it~"
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Taka smiled a bit as the demon was so responsive, but then removed his hand so as not to over excite Rem before they have to cook and eat... Chuckling softly, Taka bowed his head and kissed the demon's mouth gently and then said, "Sometimes the truth is terrifying... Life in general can be terrifying... But you get up in morning and you conquer the terror..."

Pulling Rem into the kitchen Taka looked around, took a breath and then said, "Lets see... Boil water and cutting things... Sounds like a plan..."

The fox went to work, getting out two pots and setting them on the stove... Filling one with water and sprinkling some salt in it, he turns it on to a simmer and then grabs a few cans from the cabinet setting them on the counter... "Okay I'm going to start the sauce... I need you to cut up a couple tomatoes and an onion..."

He gets out a cutting board as well as a knife and the veggies, "When you're done with that, I need you chop some basil... It's the green stuff in the cup in the fridge..."

After giving Rem the directions, he gets some meat from the fridge and starts frying it in the second pot... Soon enough, the kitchen is filled with the smell of onions and spices and cooking meat... After the meet is finished, he pours tomato sauce and pasta into the pot and starts mixing it with the meat "When you're done with the veggies, can you put them in here and give it a stir?"

And just like that he's on the move again, getting a tall cylindrical jar of pasta noodles from the counter and placing it by the first pot, drizzling some olive oil in the water and then going to the fridge to get a salad... He always makes plenty so they can have it with dinner a couple nights in a row, and so he sets the bowl on the table with a bottle of dressing and some croutons...
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Rem hadn't actually intended to help but rather sit and egg the other on, somewhat in shock the other took his word for what he said asked him to chop things up. He could have picked his jaw up from off the floor.

"Oh..Okay.." he murmured, taking the knife and moving to cut up the tomatoes and onions, actually fairly decent at it despite all his personality, taking the stuff and putting it in the pot as it was finished, looking in the fridge for whatever weird green leafs the other was talking about and plucking a few out to chop up as well, finding a utensil to stir it all together with as asked before moving to sit on the counter out of the way.

"I really don't know what to make of you some days." He hummed, realizing they'd need dishes and going to get a few and set them on the table along with some forks and glasses, moving to the fridge to find something to drink while the other finished up what he was cooking, going back to sitting on the counter, feet swinging away and then tapping back against the cabinets.

He leaned back a bit to finish off the drink after working on it while Taka cooked, setting the glass down besides himself, moving to cross one leg over the other. "Who taught you how to cook?"
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:11 pm

Taka smirked a little bit, keeping a watchful eye on the demon as he worked... He had expected the demon might need help, but he actually handled the knife fairly well... At the very least well enough not to chop off his own fingers which in Taka's opinion was half the battle right there... "What do you mean?"

He didn't really feel like he was that complex of a person, but then... He lived alone most of the time, so no one ever really got the chance to get to know him of his eccentricities... As the demon sets the table he smiles to himself, feeling like he's achieved a small victory... The demon is comfortable enough to help and work around the kitchen without causing any mischief... He's sure this isn't going to be the rule for some time, rather the exception, but the fact that Rem is capable of it gives him hope...

Taking some pasta from the jar, he gently rests it in the pot and then watches as it sinks into the water, getting some tongs from the drawer to give it a quick stir... He checks on the sauce next, cocking his head and gesturing for you to come over... "I spent a lot of time in Europe in the 19th century... I learned how to cook there... France and Italy mainly, but I also spent some time in Greece and even Spain... Spain was a lot of fun... The seafood was divine... And the color and spice..."

Smiling widely as he reminisced, Take stirred the sauce and lifted up the spoon, cupping his hand under it and extending it to Rem, "Here taste and tell me what you think..."
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Rem moved off the counter when the other summoned him over, parting his lips to taste the sauce and giving a little shrug. "It's good. I dont know much about pasta though? You shouldn't probably trust me." he laughed, leaning back against the counter. "But it's better than mushroom water. When I was living in the woods I had that and man it was gross."

He leaned back against the counter again as the other spoke, smiling a bit. "Sounds like you've been all over the place. I take it you like to travel then?" he asked, moving to get another drink.
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Taka chuckled and then added a little bit of salt and some dried oregano to the sauce, giving it a stir and then offering the spoon to Rem again, "Now try it again and tell me what you think..."

Smiling a bit Taka continued, "Oh don't worry, I've been there too... Lived in the woods for a long time too, so you learn to fend to yourself when that happens... You're lucky though... Mushrooms are dodgy... Eat the wrong one and you can get so so sick..."

Taking another look at the spaghetti, Taka took the pot off and dumped the water before stirring a little bit of pasta sauce into the noodles and then bringing the pot over to the table... Putting his hands on his hips and then sitting down, he looks at Rem and then smiles a bit...

"Yeah, I used to LOVE to travel... Still do... But uh... When you see something really amazing or really beautiful, your first instinct is to turn to the person next to you and talk about it... And I've never had that... I've seen the sun rise from Mt. Fuji... I've seen Angel Falls... I've seen the grand canyon... I've watch the sunset from the Taj Mahal... I've been to Ayers Rock, I've walked the great wall... Done so many things I've never really shared it with anyone... I mean sometimes I find it hard to believe that I've done all these things... And they only thing I had to share it with was a diary..."
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:07 pm

He wasn't sure if adding just a few more things to it was going to make that much of a difference, moving to taste it though, looking at the other for a moment. "It's really good.." he murmured, snorting softly. "Yeah I learned that the hard way. I spent quite a few days curled up in the hole of a tree suffering from it. I got good at surviving though."

"Maybe you'll find someone to go travel with some day then. I think you'd be a lot happier than staying stuck in one place." Rem murmured, almost jealous at the idea of someone getting to travel with the other. He did his best not to let it show though as he moved over to sit down with Taka.

Rem eyed the food a bit, thinking the other was silly for the salad but moving to scoop up a bit of the spaghetti regardless and picking up a fork to twist it up on and take a bite, hungrier than he had first thought he was. It was probably about time he was making up for how little he'd eaten over the past few weeks. "You keep a diary?"
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:24 pm

Chuckling and taking some spaghetti for himself, as well as some sauce, e started to eat slowly, mulling over your words "yeah that would be nice... Hey did you ever want to see Italy? Would you maybe want to go with me sometime? There's a dragon over in Italy who I work with on my research... Mesianthe... Nice guy... Old as fuck and one of the few truly terrifying creatures I've ever met... He lived in a volcano for fucks sake..."

Eating his pasta and then some salad, he nodded again, "yeah I've kept diaries for.years... I was scrapbooking before it existed... Sometime if you're ever bored they're in my office... Some are pretty old though... I keep then in a climate controlled box at the bank... The newer ones I can keep here though... Couple of my demon buddies have suggested I start blogging... Not sure how I feel about that though..."

Thinking a bit, he continued, "you know... You never answered my question... What did you mean when you said you didnt get me sometimes???"
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Rem ate quietly for a few minutes, more focused on the food than trying to think of a solid response for the other, leaning back in the seat to let the food settle before getting more, not wanting to end up sick.

Owlish eyes turned up at the other at the question, raising an eyebrow slowly. "I dunno, I usually only travel when I'm running away." He murmured. "I'm not even sure I would know what to do with myself if I was traveling for fun." Rem laughed softly, poking at the food for a moment. "I'd like to see you blogging, I think it would be hilarious."

He gave an impish grin at the question, shrugging at it. "I think it's pretty simple? I'm sure I've explained it. Either way you're just weird sometimes. It's out of my realm. There's a lot I don't know though, I suppose. Not surprising when you were kept locked in a room as a kid, lived in the woods as a teenager, spent your early adult life drugged out of your mind and running from anything that made you happy."
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:50 pm

"Well I'm sure I could teach you how to have fun... That's one of the things that makes traveling fun... You don't plan to have fun or go on adventures... They just happen... You roll with it..."

Laughing softly and getting himself a bit more from the pot, he takes a sip of his juice and then smirks a bit "Oh you want to see me blog? Great... I'll start one right up... Maybe I should say that I'm extremely old and then put sparkling graphics, dancing cat pictures and horrible music on my blog... That way people will think I'm a crazy old man?"

Looking at the demon with piercing eyes, the kitsune slowly smiled and said "Thank you... But... I would never lock you in a room... You're much too passionate to keep confined like a bird in a cage... it would cruel..."

Looking at the dishes and then at the demon, then at the dishes again, Taka stood up and said "Do you want seconds? Eat as much as you like... I made enough to have leftovers..."

He always does, especially now... He wants you to be able to have something to eat during the day, just in case he gets into one of his work fits and forgets about everything that doesn't have to do with supernatural genealogy....
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:38 am

"You think so?" he murmured, looking at the other before scooping up more food to eat, finding it was settling safely in his stomach and moving to eat more slowly.

He groaned, shaking his head when the other said that and trying to block out the image of Taka hunched over a computer in the dark with the computer flashing at him from all the graphics. "Oh please dont. The very idea makes me sick. It would be a waste to ruin this dinner." he laughed.

"My parents were sadistic bastards, they got a kick out of tormenting my siblings and I. It's why I ran away and why I can't maintain stable contact with people." he looked at the food, pushing it around for a moment as he recalled the whole thing before sighing and taking another bite of the food to wipe away the memory.

"I'm eating, I'm eating. I just can't eat too fast when my stomach isn't used to a lot of food." He pointed out, finishing off his food before moving to get up and going to put the plate into the sink. "It was good, Taka."
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:52 am

Taka smiled as he watched the other and said, "I'm really glad you liked it... It's nice to cook and have someone enjoy it... Well someone besides me..."

Putting the dishes in the sink Taka smirked and said, "What? Sickened by the idea of me sitting in front of a computer? How unsweet of you..."

Once done with the dishes, he turned around and came over, leaning down and just kissing the other on the mouth... It's neither a soft affectionate kiss or a passionate "let's go make babies" kiss... No... It's slow and emotional... After a long while, he pulls away and whispers softly, "If I ever torment you in anyway outside of the bedroom... You have my permission to kick my ass..."

Smiling gently and touching Rem's cheek he continues, "You will always have a hot meal and warm bed here... I promise you this..."
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:14 am

"Which is why I think you would be more suited to hosting dinner parties. You should try it sometime." He could imagine the other really thriving doing that, the interaction alone would do the other good. He was obviously a secret social butterfly.

He snickered softly, looking back at the other and shaking his head. "Just brutally honest~ It's kinda creepy to think about. Even you have to admit that." Rem pointed out with an amused look crossing his features, caught off guard by the kiss but not put off by it as he moved his hands up against the others chest lightly.

"Noted, but chances are I'd enjoy it regardless at this point in my life." he whispered lightly against the others lips, fingers moving over the warm skin they found, moving them down lightly to brush over the others hips pleasantly. "Oh catch me, I'm swooning." he teased, not wanting to take the other too seriously, as there was no telling if he would get under his skin sooner or later, moving to step back but hooking his fingers in the others jeans and pulling him toward the bedroom. "Come on, let me make it up to you for all the grief you've put up with."
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Taka smirked and followed the little demon along, his body already starting to respond... There's a warm glow in his golden eyes and he can't help dropping his gaze to look over Rem's body... But he can't help responding to Rem's wit either... With a short laugh he said, "Why not combine the two... I'll host a dinner party, but then keep running off to update my blog about it's progress... Like some sort of social experiment?"

He of course realizes that's about a million times creepier then the idea of him hunched over a computer in a dark room typing away and jacking off to home made internet porn... But he can't help the teasing... The little demon brings out his best humor he likes to think...

Walking into the bedroom with Rem he backs him up to the bed and gently pushes him down, kneeling down between his thighs and lifting up his shirt so that he can nibble and lick at Rem's belly "You're soft here... and you smell so good..."

Dropping his head a bit lower takes the waistband of the demon's pants in his teeth and tugs playfully, his eyes glimmering up at Rem playfully, "Hey... do you still think about that first night sometimes?"
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 9:00 pm

"Only you would have to take it that far." He laughed, shaking his head. "Maybe I should stop suggesting things, I fear that maybe some day you might actually act on one of them just to prove a point. You're nearly as stubborn as I am after all."

He moved down onto the bed carefully, laying back and shivering vaguely. "Hmm, amazing what a few showers can do~ Though you didn't seem to mind any when I smelled like the club." The grin from earlier still on his lips as he responded, moving a hand to thread through the others soft hair. "Sometimes? Probably more than sometimes when I'm around you as much as I am right now."

Fingers curled in the other mans hair gently, clearly fond of every bit of the other though he'd never say so. "Does that night get under your skin and get you all worked up in the middle of the night~?" he teased, enjoying the thought that he might have gotten the other hot and bothered on more than one situation. "We never did end up going to the shop to get piercings~"
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Taka smirked a bit and nodded, "Of course... And you like that I'm stubborn don't you... It makes me fun and interesting to you... Makes you want to hang around and keep figuring me out..."

Smirking and pulling the demon's pants down, baring everything to Taka's gaze... Looking at the demon's cock and then kissing Rem's soft thigh, Taka watched the other with keen eyes and responded in a deep, husky voice "Some nights when you're asleep next to me... I watch you and I think about your body underneath me... Crying out for me... Cumming for me... And it makes me so hard that I want to wake you up and then fuck you until you're practically screaming for me... That's how far under my skin you get... Once I even came in my sleep... Luckily for me you sleep like the dead and didn't notice..."

Smirking as he kisses your thighs again, he wraps his hand around Rem's base and then drops his mouth over the tip, teasing it slow and show just as much attention to it as he showed Rem's fingers that first night... And just like that night he looks up at the demon with a lusty expression, his lips caressing the soft skin of Rem's shaft while his tongue swirls around the tip and slit...

Moaning as the raw taste of the demon's skin in his mouth, Taka growled softly and reached around cupping the demon's ass in his strong hands and massaging slowly... His technique... Well it's pretty good, but honestly it's how much he gets into it that makes it so damn good... The way his moans and carries on you'd thinking he was the one getting sucked off, not doing the sucking off...
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:20 pm

"It does. But I know I'm going to wear out my welcome eventually if I stick around for too long, so I'll just have to figure you out quickly."

Rem lifted his hips to help the other remove the lower clothing, feeling somewhat exposed and rather enjoying it as he watched the other as well, laughing when he said he slept like the dead. "I'm glad to know you enjoyed me so much you're even having wet dreams." He shivered and groaned lightly as he felt the others mouth on him, squirming vaguely and trying not to move his hips too much. "You're welcome to wake me up if you ever feel that desperate. I enjoy a good late night fucking."

He moved and propped his legs up out of the way for the other, offering a low moan of the others name as all the special attention drew on, rocking his hips lightly into the attention with a soft gasp. "If you keep on doing that there's no way I'll hold out for long.." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Taka purred softly and kept at his work, eventually pulling his mouth away and letting cock slip from between his lips with a pop... Looking the length and how hard and shiny it was, Taka looked at Rem for a moment, caressing the demon's belly and then whispered, "I'll take you up on that... Most definitely I think... After all... I do like how responsive you are to my touches..."

Moving away and pulling the demon's pants the rest of the way off, Taka grinned and then pushed up Rem's shirt saying softly "I'll make an appointment this week... Some place clean... I want to see how horny you get when these are pierced... Should be fun right? Maybe I'll get something while I'm there... I could do an ear maybe?"

As he grinned down at the demon Taka moved away, going to the bathroom and coming back with the lubricant, smirking a bit, "If this is going to become a habit, maybe I should start keeping this in here..."

But it wasn't the time to think about practicalities... No... At the moment, he was focused on the demon and pleasure... Lifting up his shirt and tossing it aside, he soon removed his pants as well, moving between the demon's legs and grinding up against him so that his cock rubbed up against the demon's slowly, "Wanna do it with my wings out? Think you can resist any feather pulling?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]   Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Invisible Existence [Taka / NC-17 / Drug warning]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next