Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Decisions For the Best [Mao]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

Decisions For the Best [Mao] Empty
PostSubject: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:58 pm

It took Jinki half the night to decide, but he eventually came to his conclusion. And the moment he did so, he was out cold on his bed, sleeping heavily and wandering around dreamland.

Of course, though he had wanted to be back at Adytum early, Jinki overslept. It was almost noon when he got up, showered, and changed clothes. He wore all black, draping a gold chain around his neck. He glanced at himself one last time in the mirror before changing his form - his clothing choice reflecting on his primary feathers and dying them black - and flying out the window he had opened earlier and heading towards Adytum.

And towards Mao.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:17 am

Leaning against the bar in the back room of Adytum with his arms folded, Mao yawned openly flashing his fangs. He absolutely loathed mornings, but he had promised to meet Jinki, who was now very late. The vampire grumbled as he heard a snicker from his little dog and reached over the counter grabbing the closest glass and throwing it at him in one swift movement the other wouldn't catch no matter how good his reflexes were. Hearing the glass break against the little blondes face and the whine he made caused a smile to cross his plush lips. He really loved having Ko-Ki around to take his temper out on. Stretching himself somewhat like a cat in his seat, he grunted before letting out another yawn. "Fuck..." he mumbled at the tail end of his yawn and placed his head back in his arms on the counter. It really amazed him sometimes what he would still go through to get what he wanted. And that was Jinki. He wanted to make the other his pet, lover, whatever. It would piss the elders who served the Gods off to no end to lose one of their own, especially to him. He had to be the first to set this tactic in motion, so that others around him would follow and they could turn those who serve the Gods against eachother and destroy them once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Jinki swore mentally, cursing himself for being so late. Mao was going to be more than angry with him. He followed the same path that Ko-Ki had lead him down the day before, but in reverse, eventually landing in an alley a short ways away to change back into his human form. He was going to enjoy this form while he had it. Jinki figured he would be lucky if he made it past the next hour in one piece. He smoothed his clothes quickly, making sure he looked presentable, and made his way into Adytum to face a more than likely very, very pissed off Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Mao twitched, his head laying on the counter nestled into is arms. Somewhere in waiting for the pheonix he had fallen asleep. Not getting any sleep because of working and dealing with Gackt the night before, he was extremely tired. Most of the patrons who visited the back room where more on the nocternal side, so it really was the perfect place for him to just relax and pass out during his wait. If he had been out front, it would be much too noisy with all the humans who like to eat breakfast there.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:08 am

The moment he stepped into the back room of Adytum, Jinki let his now black-tipped wings flare out silently. He took in the sight of the sleeping Mao for a moment before going and gently shaking him awake. "Mao-sama....? I'm sorry....so sorry, I didn't mean to make you wait...." he said quietly, regret filling his voice.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:31 am

Mao growled at being touched, and more when woken up. His eyes opened to very narrow red slits as he eyed the creature waking him. The vampire wasn't a morning person to begin with, and being woken up from his slumber was not different. He could be rather cranky when he didn't get the sleep he wanted.

He was about ready to bite the hand on him until the phoenix's familiar scent reached him. The vampire's eyes returned to their normal golden brown as he sat up, yawning a bit more refined than before, covering his mouth and bowing a little. "Not at all Jinki, its alright," he shook his head slightly and stood smiling at the bird. "Have you eaten? If you haven't, we could eat while we talk," he asked smiling. He personally was starting to feel a little hungry, and thought it might be an easy way to discuss Jinki's decision.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:15 am

Jinki flinched away, afraid he had made the vampire angry. He unconsciously curled his wings around himself, his natural way of defending himself. But Mao's words calmed him a little, although he was still rather wary and feeling as if he had done something wrong.

He bowed slightly in return, speaking softly. "Aniyo, I haven't....I'm not very hungry, so it's okay...but I won't mind if you have to eat, it's okay...."
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:41 am

Trying to mentally shake the sleepiness away, Mao nodded. "Alright, though my eating isn't really eating," he smiled and told a passing waiter to bring him some warm blood. He led Jinki to the far back of the restaurant and had them sit down. He pulled a pack of cigarettes from his blazer pocket and pulled out one of it's contents. "So have you come to a decision Dear?" he asked lighting up the cancerous stick and taking a long drag. He smiled gently at the Phoenix as he blew the smoke back out of his lungs and away from the other as not to bother him. To him it seemed that Jinki had certainly made up his mind with his appearance, but he wanted to hear it from the bird himself.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:52 am

"Ne....I know..." Jinki replied quietly, following silently behind Mao to the table the vampire had chosen. For the moment, he ignored Mao's actions, choosing instead to to stare at the wood grain of the table while he answered. "Yes....I've made my decision...." He paused for a moment before finishing, gathering up what was left of his competence for that single sentence. In truth, he was afraid of his decision. But he didn't care, now. He wanted away from the hell that was what the Gods called 'Sanctuary'.

"I'm staying with you."
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:02 am

The vampire couldn't help but for his smile to widen just a bit more. "Are you absolutely sure that is what you want? There is no turning back once your decision is finalized, they will see you as a traitor," he spoke softly as he took another drag of his cigarette.

"If this is your wish I can set you up in a safe home here in Hell. You may even stay with me if you like until you feel more comfortable here," he flicked his ashes into the tray not far from his slender hand on the table as he looked over the phoenix for any signs of fickle behavior. He knew the offer to stay with him personally might be pushing it, especially with having a prone to jealousy lover. But in his eyes, Gackt will just have to deal with it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:39 pm

He nodded, his expression serious. "I'm more than sure, Mao-san. This is what I want," he said, smiling faintly at the vampire. "I don't care what they see me as. I'm tired of being their slave." He smiled more at the offer to stay with Mao himself, actually rather liking the idea. He would be able to get to know the vampire better, be away from everything that was hurting him, and finally have somewhere to call home. And all of that was very, very alright with Jinki.

"May I really stay with you...?"
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:05 pm

"Of course you may. You're choosing to stay with me personally then?" His golden eyes watched Jinki carefully. Mao didn't mind at all if that was what the phoenix had wanted. Hell, it made things more interesting for him. Maybe not particularly easier with his lover liking to stop by often, but he would just set some boundaries for Gackt, and that would be the end of it. If his lover disobeyed him, he would be put through punishment just as anyone else.
"I can make arrangements today if that is alright. My home is rather large, so there is plenty of room for you to stay." It was true. His home was very large, many rooms unoccupied, so having someone there would be easy. Especially since he wasn't there much himself either. But possibly with a new guest he would be.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:20 pm

He nods again, a smile playing over his lips. He had already decided that he would stay out of the way and do anything to help around Mao's home as much as he possibly could, but he wasn't going to say a word about it. He didn't want Mao to know.

"Today would be fine, or whenever you'd like...it's your decision," he said softly, bowing his head a little. He wouldn't intrude right away if he wasn't wanted. jinki was sure he could find a way to occupy himself until Mao actually wanted him around.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:14 pm

"Now is perfectly fine." Mao responded standing. He was more than ready to get out of the restaurant and back to his home. Mainly because he wanted to get back to his sleep he missed. "It isn't far from here. We can go get you settled in, and then you are free to do things as you wish."
Mao headed towards the back exit of the Restaurant. Going out the front would be too much of a hassle for him this early in the morning. He was just glad that the sun wasn't too bright this morning as he ascended the stairs that lead to a back ally which was the entrance for the nocturnal guests that came to feast at Adytum. He walked a bit slower to make sure that Jinki was following him. He was sure that there weren't any demons he had to worry about straggling around in the early morning, but he was careful for them as well.
He walked silently to his home, every so often making sure that Jinki was behind him. Once they reached his apartment's building, he took a special elevator that went directly to his apartment at the top of the building. Once to the top, he opened the door and allowed his guest to enter first.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:00 pm

"...alright..." he murmured, standing as well and dusting himself off. Jinki followed the vampire silently the entire way to his home, memorizing the way there from Adytum just in case. He followed the older male into the apartment and into the elevator, looking around in slight awe. The building was quite beautiful, something he would never expect in this end of the city. Then again, Jinki was naive when it came to Hell, so he wouldn't know a thing about it.

He nodded his thanks when Mao opened the apartment door for him, entering through the doorway first as it seemed he was supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:08 pm

After Jinki was inside, Mao himself entered and locked the door behind them. A silly gesture in his mind. He never actually thought that someone would be stupid enough to break into his home. It was a habit now though, and he didn't really care whether the door was locked or not. He kicked off his shoes at the doorway and left them there in a mess. Normally he would care about appearances, but being in his own home now, it didn't matter what he did. "You may choose one of the bedrooms at the end of the hall here. Mine is on the other end of the apartment that way," Mao explained as he walked deeper into the lavish apartment, pointing in the directions that coincided with his words.
The apartment was large indeed, decorated with modern black furniture. The couches and chairs made of leather, and tables and cabinets in stainless steel and glass. Everything looked fairly clean, aside from some clothing strewn here and there.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:54 pm

He could tell instantly that the vampire had good taste in the design of his home when he walked in. The phoenix turned in a total circle, taking in the sheer beauty of the apartment as he listened to Mao's words. He nodded to show he understood and murmured a small 'thank you', bending down to remove his shoes and venture into the hallway he had been allowed to explore.

He eventually chose a room all the way at the end of the hall, enjoying the dark gray walls and simple furnishings within it. jinki returned to the main area of the apartment, in search of Mao to inform him of his choice.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Mao watched the Phoenix as he began to roam, dismissing the words of thanks. He could tell that Junkier was a hit impressed, though be didn't really understand why. Given his ranking he figured it would be expected that his home was of a nice design. Though maybe it was expected more for him to have a more traditional styling because of his age. Didn't matter to him though. He personally liked new things, didn't care if they were flashy.
As Jinki picked his room, the vampire went into his kitchen and looked around before realizing he had no 'food' to speak of. But when the Phoenix came back he had to resist the urge to lick his lips as his eyes flickered red for a mere second.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:58 pm

He found Mao in the kitchen, looking into the fridge. Jinki couldn't help but take notice in the split-second change in Mao's eyes, and he tilted his head slightly. He knew that meant that the vampire was either hungry or angry, and he also knew that nothing had happened to make him angry. Which left the option of hungry, meaning that there was a lack of what the vampire needed most. This lead to a quiet question from Jinki.

"Mao-san...if you were to bite or feed from me, would it change me, so to speak?"
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Jinki's quiet voice brought the vampire out of his thoughts and he shook his head just slightly to get the thoughts of feeding off his mind. When he realized what the Phoenix had asked, he shook his head again, more solidly this time in an answer. "No, you wouldn't change if I were to only bite or feed from you. That is just from fairy tales humans made up," Mao leaned himself against the counter as he looked at his guest. "Why do you ask?" He was curious. He didn't think he gave any sign that he would attack the other at all. He wasn't that hungry after all. Though when he thought about it, he couldn't make any promises if Jinki were to disrupt his sleep again if he hadn't eaten.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:34 pm

"Oh...well...y-your eyes were red for a second...I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have said anything..." he said softly, looking from Mao to the floor. Jinki realized now, after the fact, that his question was far out of line, as well as based on assumptions, among other things. Maybe it would be better if he just didn't speak? He knew for sure that he didn't want Mao angry with him, keeping quiet would more than likely prevent that.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:56 pm

"My eyes? Yes, I guess they do do that sometimes. You don't have to concern yourself with that," Mao smiled at Jinki's reactions. He could tell that the phoenix was on edge around him. He couldn't help but find it amusing. "You can relax now Jinki-san. As sweet as I know you taste, I won't feed off of you," the vampire stood straight now. He could admit he would like to taste a phoenix again, it had been hundreds of years since the last one he had, but he wouldn't force it upon Jinki. "You don't always have to watch yourself here. I'm much more patient than the Gods."
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:20 am

"...s-sorry...I just don't want to upset you....that's all..." he murmured, fidgeting slightly with the hem of his shirt. Even if he didn't have to watch himself, he still would. Jinki was not about to go about losing what little welcome he had in the vampire's home, now that he had it. He would definitely stay out of the way, being as invisible and not there as possible. He couldn't afford to irritate the other male, especially since Mao could have him easily dead within a matter of minutes with barely any resistance from Jinki himself.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:05 am

Mao smiled again at Jinki's uncomfortable behavior. It seemed like the other would be like this for a while until Mao could convince him that he didn't need to be so careful. "Well, make yourself at home sweetheart. Personally, I am going to get some actual sleep before tonight. It isn't appropriate for someone like myself to fall asleep as I did in public. It's quite embarrassing actually," Mao's smile turned into a sheepish on as he walked towards Jinki. "I don't recommend you waking me up though, unless absolutely necessary," his slim cold hand went up to cup one of the phoenix's cheeks gently as he smiled and lightly kissed the other cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:23 pm

He nodded, smiling a little at what Mao said. He was no stranger to falling asleep while working, let alone in public, so he easily understood why he was embarrassed. "I won't wake you up..." he said softly, blushing faintly from the kiss to his cheek. "...sleep well, Mao-san..." He smiled a bit more, unable to exactly help doing so. At the very least, he felt safe around the vampire, which was something quite new to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] Empty

Back to top Go down

Decisions For the Best [Mao]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next