Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Decisions For the Best [Mao]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:15 am

"Then start teaching me instead of fucking ignoring me." he growled, not usually cursing, but in this instance he had. "Good, because I want to see Mother's reaction to this as well...and I miss him." he muttered the last bit, not wanting to show much emotion, even though the idea of Ko-Ki had brought about emotion in him that he didn't even realize. If he had a heart beating in his chest it would be pounding at that moment. "You've never minded me coming into this room until now, Father." he spat the last word out of his mouth, staying put where he was, as stubborn as he was. "I will take him for myself, I'll make him my own, like your toy over there." nodding towards the male on the bed as he stood up, shifting his weight and facing his father.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:25 am

"Mao notices tht Jinki had passed out and frowns faintly. "Start by knocking beore entering a room that is occupied," he speaks as he checks over the pheonix to make sure he will be alright. He turns to Ruki and pushes him out of the room, gently closing the door so they don't disturb Jinki further. "Yes, we'll see how your mother feels about abandoning ko-ki and then throwing a tantrum in front of a guest," he ssys calming before calling Gackt.

"I didn't mind you entering that room because itwas unoccupied. It belongs to Jinki now, so I expect you show him some respect," he takes out his cigarettes and lights one calmly. "It will be difficult for you to do that, while he still belongs to me," he blowsout the smoke, looking to his child. He personally had claimed Ko-ki many years ago, when he saved the kitsune-monster from slsughter.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:30 am

Faintly, Mao's concern for him registers with the Phoenix, even in the state he's in. As do the words of Mao's son. Was that really all he was, a toy for the vampire to play with? He honestly can't doubt it at the moment. But the conversation fades from his slight awareness when they leave and the door is shut, and Jinki subconsciously decides to stop hanging onto the sliver of awareness he still has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Decisions For the Best [Mao]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7