Share | 

The Shopping Extravaganza (Shou)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tora
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: The Shopping Extravaganza (Shou)   Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:22 am

You are welcome, now lets get going before all the good stuff is taken by those "bargain" shoppers. *Walking towards the inner sanctum of the shopping mall, Tora had not seen someone actually thrilled to be near him. Normally due to his blunt demeanor and bad attitude people would move away from. He has a goofy side as everyone knows but it is overshadowed by the constant dowsing of alchohal down his throat. Looking left and right after finding a couture style store, they would enter. Colors galore, feathers, and leather all the same in this place. Oh professionally hand crafted and the prices showed just that with their extreme remarkable addition of detail and refined taste.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shou
Night Walker
Night Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Extravaganza (Shou)   Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:52 pm

His arms slid from Tora's neck, holding close to him as his arms landed at his Master's arm, latched onto it. The lights and the people on the strip were fascinating to him, but none as much as Tora. Seeing the store that he was being taken to, his eyes raised at the clothing, the smell of leather, and his brows raised with them at the many colors and styles he was being presented to. Honestly. . ."I have. . .no idea where to start, Master. Where do we start? Oh! How about this. . .what would you like to see me wear?" his hands slid down to his Master's and holding onto them with a purring in his throat. In his excitement, his wings were begging to come out and flick about with anticipation and with the incubus' eyes all over the place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tora
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Extravaganza (Shou)   Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:37 pm

*Looking at the assortment of clothing he began to calculate everything from fit, to colour, to style. Grabbing a red denim jacket with fur around the neck and sleeves, and black pearl buttons was his first choice, along with a pair of straight legged leather jeans and tall biker boots that stopped a tad lower than the knee. Second outfit, was a purple studded vest, the same as Tora's whos was white. The vest had the studs laid upon the left side of the collar and right lower pocket, a pair of white straight legged denim jeans that had slits in front of thigh, white studded boots that stopped a tad higher than the ankle with a steel plate going across front. The third look consisted of a muave long sleeved shirt minusing a left sleeve, with zippers going in a diagonal fashion down the left shoulder, two studded belts one black and the other muave, black form fitting jeans with a bit of bulk at the ankle and some black gym shoes with matching muave laces.*

Here these should do. Yes the last outfit I guess is a bit flamboyant in taste but if you do not like what I chose you know you can get what ever you like. These are only suggestions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shou
Night Walker
Night Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Extravaganza (Shou)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 pm

As his Master began to gather clothing for him, Shou was looking over the clothes on the racks, his eyes flicking to the girls that began to crowd and giggle, earning a hiss from the incubus as it was only his nature. . .not only that, they were women. And women really did not mingle with the incubus very well. Chewing on his lip as he watched his Master gathering the clothes, his head tilted while following Tora, peeking over his shoulder now and again.

The first outfit urged a purr from his throat, appreciating the colors chosen for him. He began to undress right there in the middle of the store, but one of the girls began ushering him into a changing room. . .not exactly certain how this worked. "What, I change into them. . .in this little room? Why? Why can't I just change where I stand? I'm not ashamed of. . ." the look on his Master's face though. . .yeah he shut up rather quick and closed the door, starting to change into the clothing picked for him.

The first, he stepped out and paraded in front of Tora, but caught sight of himself in front of the mirror, wide-eyed and purring at his reflection. His slender hands slid along the faux fur on the collar and across his thighs, turning to take a good look at his ass which looked absolutely amazing in those leather pants. Curved, full and inviting. . .only for his Master~

The second outfit he tried on, he glanced over himself and grinned wide, licking his lips towards Tora. "This gives me a bad-boy look. I love it~" And changing into the third outfit, he smiled and tilted his head. "It make me look. . .kinda sophisticated. I love them all! Can we get them all? And can we get something soft for me? Just. . .something comfortable and sensual." he smiled and leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to Tora's lips. "I like this shopping."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tora
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Extravaganza (Shou)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:15 pm

*The women in the shopping district began to gasp at the sight especially since some of the women were actually Tora's old girlfriends; some more recent than others. He just shrugged not paying them any mind since he was not one to care for past trends and styles (In relation the women before him). He was glad that Shou liked his choices in fashion; however, "soft" was not his best style for it was not a preference of his within the fashion scene. None the less he nodded and began to ponder what soft looked. Instead of figuring it out, he immediately turned the task over to Shou to find this outfit in which he desired.*

How about you go get it and whatever else you see that you like? They know me as a valued customer so I get great discounts on all of my purchases. Go ahead pick out anything you want, I will not mind...just no girly and we will be perfectly fine alright?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shou
Night Walker
Night Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Extravaganza (Shou)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:34 pm

"No girly, got it~ I can't stand girly anyway." his eyes veering to the women as he gave a wicked little smile, turning to the clothing on the racks while still in the last outfit his Master chose for him. Thumbing through the racks, he found himself a pair of black satin pajama bottoms and a couple of plain white tee shirts he could rip the back out of to make room for his wings, and a button up purple shirt along with a pair of grey linen slacks and red Converse with silver along the soles. Bringing those to Tora with a wide smile and quite proud of himself, he picked up the first outfit his Master chose for him and went back to the dressing room, changing into it with the third outfit over his arm. "Okay! I like these~ How is that? Did I do alright?" handing Tora the clothing, his hand smoothing over the vampire neko's chest with an adoring look to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tora
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Extravaganza (Shou)   Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:49 pm

*Not sure how he should respond to the Incubis personal fashion sense. Of course the lack of cohesiviness would not be seen on him; however, he would not be the one to tell Shou that after finally getting him to smile again. Gladly taking the clothes, he would nod as acknowledgement of his choices. Whilst the girls still gossiped upon themselves not sure as to how they should absorb the most current culture shock from their most recent nightmare or blessing for some. Turning towards the counter, Tora would see a pair of spiked gloves that he said to himself that he just had to have. So with a flick of the wrist the gloves ended up on the top of the pile. Standing in line awaiting their turn to reach the counter, Tora would not directly look at Shou but still communicate with him.*

Is there somewhere you would like to go eat? I know there has to be meat involved in the selection so I will keep that in mind. If you are not hungry would could probably go to another store or even do something you might want to do really badly. Personally I do not care to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shou
Night Walker
Night Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Extravaganza (Shou)   Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Standing in line proudly with his master, he watched the pair of gloves land on the pile of clothing. . .and spotted a white pair, grasping them and placing the item with the others, he smiled warmly to Tora while wrapping an arm around the vampire neko's proudly. Thinking on the question, his head tilted in thought as he tapped his full lower lip, smiling wide afterwards. "I could go for some meat, yes." giving his master a spark in his eye as he spoke. "Something to eat sounds very good. Will you eat with me, Master?" he lifted up to press a kiss to Tora's cheek tenderly as they waited, glancing to the clothes. "Thank you. . .for everything. . .and making me feel welcome into your life, Master. I am. . .forever in your debt."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tora
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Extravaganza (Shou)   Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 pm

*Watching the pair of white identical gloves fall to the pile he could see exactly what he started and would mentally shrug at the thought. With the kiss upon his cheek and his clothes hitting the counter he would nod at Shou's final remark disagreeing with his statement.*

"You owe me nothing only one man owes me but I will wait wait paitently for my payment. I am not doing these things to make you have reasons to feel indebted to me. Doing that makes you seem like some cheap accesory and trust me I do not like cheap. I do things because I have to as your lover regardless of what others think that much is for certain."

*Paying in cash for he does not carry plastic, the clothes were bagged the reciept and change were pocketed and the clothes were grabbed. Sighs of disappointment would release from the ladies vocal cords as they saw Tora leave with another man; which he felt no guilt towards since these were afterall the same women who previously left him anyway. Hoisting the paraphernalia into the trunk and opening the door for Shou, Tora would map out the location to the nearest resturant in his head. He mainly went to bars so of course the resturant would require to have a place for him to drink if not somewhere for him to get inebriated.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Extravaganza (Shou)   

Back to top Go down

The Shopping Extravaganza (Shou)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity in Pieces :: Alleys-
Jump to: