Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Mao's eyes shine bright red at the banging. It wasn't pleasant at all. He can't stop Gackt from getting up, and he moves as well once he hears the distress in his lovers voice. He frowns when he sees their son, going and opening the door quickly. All this was really not what he wanted to deal with that night, but it coined helped it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:34 pm

All Ruki heard was the footsteps nearing him as he blinked rapidly, trying to shake his head of the light-headedness he was feeling. Come to think about it, he hadn't fed this night nor the night before, and he was more interested in games more than eating. It didn't help him to not listen to his guardian, or try to lose him out of fun. . .because this was less than any kind of fun in the least. As he was being held up by his mother, he could tell by the scent, his canines moved forward, snapping his teeth lightly and letting out a small groan. It was nothing but instinct at this point. . .and everything was nothing but one big blur.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki
Night Walker
Night Walker
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:40 pm

As soon as the door is opened, he goes in. The kitsune doesn't even wait for an invitation before going to Ruki's side. From how the vampire called him, he knew something was bad. And it didn't help that the other never listened to him, even when it was important. One of his kind shouldn't skip meals so young, or bad things happen. And since he had an 'illness', it is only worse.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:28 pm

"You need to listen from now on, Ruki...please." his fingertips slipping over their son's forehead as Ko-Ki comes to their son's side, Gakuto's teeth baring for a moment out of instinct before letting out a soft sigh. "Ko-Ki...please take care of him. He is very precious....but you know this." his eyes giving off a mirrored glint for a moment, showing the kitsune that he knew. Giving Ruki over to his guardian, Gackt leaned back, rubbing his forehead with the same dizziness their son was going through, standing up slowly as his legs shook slightly before standing more fully.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:55 am

Mao rolls his eyes a little at the kitsune's rudeness. Though, he couldn't say he minded it too much, since he actually seemed worried about his son. He closes the door and goes to them, observing. As his lover stands, he is right at his side, making sure he doesn't fall. "You need to feed," he sighs, brushing Gackt's raven hair from his face.
His eyes go back to the kitsune for a moment, watching him check over Ruki. "Ko-Ki, I'm sure you know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:09 pm

Hearing his mother, Ruki nodded softly and licked over his lips to moisten them, now understanding why his mother always had a glass of water nearby, as his mouth and lips were always dry. Hearing the kitsune's name spoken and that scent reaching his senses, his hands reached out to grasp Ko-Ki's arms as he came near to him, gripping Ko-Ki's shirt and searching the area with his blurred sight for his guardian. Once he found him, he tugged the other close to him and curled up to him as he used to do when he was young.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki
Night Walker
Night Walker
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:11 pm

The kitsune flails slightly as Ruki pulls him in closer. His big dark eyes blink at the vampire, slightly confused. "It's okay, Ruki. I'm here..." his voice is soft, just as it always was when trying to comfort his charge. Ko-Ki looks to Mao and nods slightly. Yes, he knew what to do. He didn't know how, but he always knew what to do.

He slips his arms around Ruki carefully, picking the small vampire. Ko-Ki takes the vampire to his room, carefully laying him down. Water, blood, and sleep. That was the plan the kitsune had anyway. Hopefully he wouldn't get ignored again as he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:44 pm

The instant his beloved was beside him, his legs began to buckle under him, grasping his lover's shoulders with a soft gasp, closing his eyes tightly with a whisper. "I need you, Mao...my Raven...my Sire..." his arms snaking around his lover as his head leaned against Mao's, closing his eyes gently. He had felt more than simply dizzy and his lips dried out more than usual, needing to feed as he had not thought of the fact that he had given his 'childe' more blood than he should have, and now it was going to take more than enough to gorge him, give him what he truly needed at this time.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Mao let's the children alone. He knew that the kitsune would take care of their son well. He always had. Even though Ko-Ki was a selfish child himself, he had shown much care and attention to Ruki, since the beginning. The vampire wasn't sure if it was because of his threats, or the fact the monster half breed actually had some sort of genuinely sweet side.

The elder vampire had other things to attend yo at the moment. Gackt was in a bad way, and needed his help, his blood. "Come, love. Let's get you fixed up..." he stabilizes his Dear before taking him to the room they shared. Since he was now very well thanks to the blood he not from Jinki, he could feed his lover, and then get human blood for him.
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:59 am

"K-Ko-Ki. . ." Ruki's hands reached for the kitsune more so, grasping the front of his shirt, his crimson hues watching the guardian as he bit his lip softly, willing his heart to begin beating. . .to which it began speeding instead, hammering against his rib cage. "Ko-Ki. . .I am. . .s-so sorry that I kept leaving you. . .I don't want you to be taken away. . .and I don't want you apart from me." those widening hues gazing to the other as he took a deep breath, leaning forward and whispering to the kitsune. "I need you, Ko-Ki. A-and. . .and this." without another word. . .he leaned forward and pressed his lips to the kitsune's, taking in a sharp inhaled breath through his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki
Night Walker
Night Walker
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:13 am

Ko-Ki's eyebrows knit together in confusion at what the other is talking about. He wasn't being taken away, not that he knew of. Mao never even hinted at it, even in his scolding. The kitsune shakes his head a little, but is stunned to silence at Ruki's next action. His dark eyes widen with the connection of their lips. At first, he isn't sure what to do. He'd never even thought about kissing his charge before. The boy's father would definitely cut off his tail for even thinking about touching his son. But...he couldn't manage to pull away. He couldn't upset Ruki more. And if he bothered to think about it, he didn't actually want to either. Instead, he returns the young vampires affection softly, and just slight.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:42 am

As they both made their way to their bedroom, another wave of dizziness flooding over him as he pressed his hand to his chest, then to his stomach, shaking his head and accounting it for hunger. Once they reached the bedroom and he sat down, his loving gaze reached to that of his love's, taking his hands and pulling him down gently with a whisper. "I'm going to take from you now, my Raven." and without another amount of warning, brought his beloved down to him, crushing their lips together in a deep kiss, a soft sound leaving him as his kisses trailed across his love's jaw until he met his lips with that thick artery, biting down slowly and releasing a gentle moan as his hand lovingly held Mao's jaw, his fingers gently lacing with his Sire's hair at his own fingertips, taking small gulps at a time...though it was becoming a lot in a matter of moments.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:01 am

Mao allows his lover to direct his movements. He wouldn't argue with anything at the moment. The vampire returns the kiss just as deeply, tilting his head enough to make it easier for Gackt to have what he desperately needed. One arm snakes around his lover's waist as his blood is drained. Though, it was a bit faster than he would have liked, causing his eyebrows to knit together slightly. "Slow down..." he murders softly, rubbing his mate's back lightly.

The elder closes his eyes, licking his lips slightly as he waits foe Gackt to finish. Something faint causes them to snap back open, regaining that red hue. A soft thump rung in his ears. It wasn't from him, nor Gackt. Ko-Ki and Ruki had been at a faster pace for a few minutes now, so it wasn't them at all. Mao knew no human could get to this floor either. It thumped again, causing the vampire to groan slightly in confusion. "G-Gackt...? Do...do you hear that...?"
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:11 am

Ruki couldn't care any less if his father or mother heard or even saw them, as the young vampire was doing what he felt was right. He felt for the young kitsune, loved him, and refused to allow him to be taken away from him. It disn't take much longer before his lips parted, deepening the kiss that was shared, his very first kiss, and with someone that Ruki trusted, desired, needed. He needed Ko-Ki more than anything. . .and as he kissed his Kitsune. . .he pulled just a little blood from his gaurd. A soft moan left him as he did so, placing his fingers into Ko-Ki's hair at the back.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki
Night Walker
Night Walker
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:29 am

Ko returns the deepness, slipping his arms around the vampire's smaller body. His heart was racing, and he was sure all the vampires in the penthouse could hear it loud and clear. He just hoped the parents didn't plan on investing. At least not right away. His eyes close as Ruki steals the bits of blood. It didn't bother him, or the fingers carefully tangling in his hair. He planned to give his charge blood of his own anyway, since it was stronger than any human it could come from. The kitsune's arms tighten around Ruki carefully, slightly protective.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:27 am

He was becoming lost in the taste and scent of his beloved one, having to pull back and lick over his lips while blinking softly at his lover's words. "What?" he asked gingerly, almost in a whisper as he seemed drugged.from drinking from his beloved. It didn't take too much longer before a thought reached his mind. "My love...the two in there...have fast heartbeats...you nor I have a...heartbeat."

It was then that he held his beloved's jaw in his palm, looking to his eyes. "Mao....press your ear to me and...listen..." his mouth was getting dry then with nerves...could it be possible again?
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:37 am

Mao looks rather serious, his deep red eyes thoughtful at his lovers request. They had been careless lately, he knew that. But, Ruki was a random one in a hundred million chance. Could they really have done it again? He leans forward, slightly dizzy from his own blood loss again. But there were more important things at the moment. Gently, the vampire puts his ear to Gackt's abdomen. That tiny heartbeat, as if on cue, resounds within his lover. It wasn't possible. How had they not recognized it sooner? Mao's gaze turns to his mate, slightly bewildered. "It's...another brat," he states, his voice almost whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:10 am

As his kitsune's arms wrapped around him to hold him tightly against that warm body, Ruki's own arms held onto the other, pulling back from the kiss just long enough to whisper into his lips. "Take us into my bedroom, Ko-Ki. Please." his panting breaths evident that he didn't want to be in the public eye of his parents nor whatever they were doing in there. His eyes lifted to gaze to his Kitsune, raising his hand to brush over that soft cheek. "I'll always need you Ko. I did something stupid earlier. . .and I nearly lost you. I will. . .never leave you behind again. . .I will not taunt you as I had been. . .nor will I only call you when I am in trouble. The truth is. . .I will always need you Ko-ki, and I will always want you. . .as long as you want me in return." his eyes pleading, and waiting for their bodies to relocate, regardless of if it were to be of their own bodies moving, or Ko moving them.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki
Night Walker
Night Walker
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:37 am

Ko leans his forehead against the other's lightly. Listening to Ruki, he couldn't help the faint smile that crossed his lips. "It, must have been really bad, for you to admit something so drastic..." though there was a small hint of teasing in his voice, it was still soft and gentle. Though, it didn't matter to him what happened, he wouldn't be going anywhere. Not now. He scoops up the vampire carefully, taking Ruki to his room and laying him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:54 am

Gackt swallowed thickly as Mao moved to listen inside of the younger vampire. . .sure enough. There was another heartbeat within his own silent form. It was surprising enough that they came up with Ruki. . .but a second one? This was unbelievable. He was silent for a good few moments, staring at Mao as if he had just killed a butterfly, something Gackt always held dear. The birth of Ruki was trying for the anemic vampire, as was carrying a child to begin with. He was happy about the announcement, actually rather overjoyed with the news. But. . .how were they going to tell their son? More or less, how was Gackt going to carry the child again to begin with. He had nearly died while pregnant with Ruki, this was going to be difficult of course. "Mao. . .are you. . .alright with this? We have to tell Ruki and Ko of course but. . .this is rather delicate." his brows knitting together as he thought back on it all, taking a hold of his Sire's hands again and squeezing them gingerly. "I need to feed more, beloved one." his voice whispered as he gazed to his lover, his eyes glancing to the floor. Once again, he was going to be putting Mao into a difficult position, becoming a burden again, something Gackt had disliked about himself. Sinking to his knees in the room, his eyes kept to the floor, trying to hold back the tears which were salt tears this time. . .he couldn't bring his own body forward to cry blood as he normally did. Soon enough, his hands went to his face, covering it gently.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:38 am

Normally, Mao wouldn't be interested in having another child. Ruki had shown him it's nothing but a pain in the ass. But, he still loved his some nonetheless. "I think telling Ruki will be the most difficult part..." he says softly, slipping his arms around his lover. He knew the whole thing was straining on Gackt, more than he could bare at times. "I'll get you food. A lot of it. This time, let's try something, ne? Only consume what I give you, no hunting..." he gently rubs Gackt's back as he talks. He wanted to try something with this one. Maybe it was wrong to experiment on their unborn child, but he was curious. Maybe the quality of blood would help both his lover and the baby be healthy through everything. As the younger vampire sinks to his knees, he leans down and places a living kiss on the top of his head. "Don't worry, everything will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:40 am

Being lifted which was easy for the kitsune, Ruki held on to the other, burying his face against Ko's warm neck, nuzzling against it. He was still very hungry and once he was laid down by his guard, his arms held Ko-Ki still, biting down gently into the male's throat, making it a bit less painful than usual. At times he would take from his kitsune rather roughly which earned a large bruise and a lecture from his parents, but he was more than grateful to have Ko-Ki, and it showed finally. Taking small drinks of the other, he held his guardian closer than usual, pulling him down to lay with him as he drank.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki
Night Walker
Night Walker
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:01 am

Ko-Ki let's out a soft gasp with the bite. It was much, much, more gentle than the younger usually was with him. The kitsune doesn't fight it though, allowing Ruki to take his blood. The boy needed it. Then after, Ko-Ki would get him a real meal, as he usually did. He rubs Ru's back lightly as he drinks. He would make him stop if it started to be too much. But at the moment, it fly kind of nice, better than usual.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:05 am

Once Mao's arms went around him, everything in his head quieted down and cleared his mind. Truthfully, Mao was his salvation, his surrender as well as his savior. Not a single soul could tell him otherwise. From the day Mao found him dying of consumption to thos very day of being alive (in a sense) and baring children with the one he loved more than life. Nodding softly with a whispered 'okay', he kept his hold he now had on Mao, not allowing him to leave or go anywhere now.

Last edited by Gakuto on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:22 pm

Mao sighs softly. "How do you want to tell our son?" He asks softly. That was his biggest concern, really. Ruki was a spoiled child, and their baby. A younger brother wouldn't be something that he would be fond of probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.   Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disobedience. - Mao, Ruki, Gackt, Ko-Ki.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next