Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:04 am

As he was moving from side to side, his hands in his lap, sensing the pairs of eyes on him, especially one of his kind, he bit his lip and sank down a little with a tiny wave, biting his lip a little more and looking to Kuma, pulling him into his lap again and wrapping his arms around the eyeless bear. He wasn't quite sure what to think of it but his eyes raised to look to the pair again and smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Jongup
Stalker
Stalker
Jongup

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:11 am

Jongup waves back at the other angel, smiling more. It was strange for an angel to be out like that. He looks back to the one across from him. "Hey, would you mind if I go talk to him for a moment?" He points across the diner at the colorful angel.
Back to top Go down
SangHyun
Night Walker
Night Walker
SangHyun

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:22 am

SangHyun blinks, shrugging slightly. "…I don't mind…" he answers, smiling faintly. It wasn't his decision what the other did, really. And it would give him more time to decide on what he wanted to get in the way of food. There was a lot to pick from, and he wasn't sure what to try.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:29 am

As he looked to the pair talking, his bright blue eyes widened slightly, his features turning a light red as he pulled the bear up to his mouth, trying to hide a little behind it. It wasn't often that he was pointed to, more or less hearing that he was going to be visited. Not many people really took much time to even try to talk to him, and it was a little shocking to him. Taking a sip of the water, he set the glass down, accidentally knocking it and catching it as the water splashed a little, biting his lip as he flailed to grab a napkin, trying to clean up his mess.
Back to top Go down
Jongup
Stalker
Stalker
Jongup

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:52 am

"I'll be back," he gets up, going towards the other angel. He blinks at the flailing, getting a towel from the main counter and bringing it over to the table and helping him wipe up the mess. "Oh dear...are you alright?" He tilts his head a little, his voice quiet and gentle. This angel seemed to be of a different rank than himself. Jongup could tell from his aura. Maybe even higher up than himself. Well, he was pretty much the lowest rank, so all others were higher than him.
Back to top Go down
SangHyun
Night Walker
Night Walker
SangHyun

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:59 am

"Okay," SangHyun mumbles, noticing the small incident with the water. He'd take care of it with a little magic anywhere else, but…if the boy was human, he didn't want to scare him. That would probably be a rather bad idea. So he goes back to looking at the menu curiously, trying to decide what to eat.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:17 am

Chewing on his bottom lip as the other approached him, he tried to hurry and clean it up, his eyes flicking back and forth from the table to the male approaching him. The closer he got, the more he could smell roses lighting his sensory perception. So this was another angel? A bright smile came upon his lips as he nodded softly, looking down to the slight mess he had made, wiping the last bit of it. "Thank you so much for helping me, friend. I am not so fine but I can manage as I always do thank you!" he spoke to the other's mind as he knew that he would be able to as he sensed the divine in the other male. "How long have you been on the surface and away from our Father?"
Back to top Go down
Jongup
Stalker
Stalker
Jongup

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:37 am

Jongup smiles as he helps cleaned up. When he hears the other's voice, he smiles softly. So he didn't speak out loud. Definitely higher than himself. He folds up the towel, setting it down neatly on the table. At the question, his smile gets wider and sheepish. About two hundred years now, I think... he 'speaks' back. He wasn't actually sure of the time frame, he just knew it had been a long time since he had been home. Longer than he liked to think about.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:52 am

"That is... much longer than I have been. It has only been a couple of years for me, well in mortal years." he smiled after those doe eyes widened, hearing the length of time the other had been here. His confidence was stripping down slowly as his cheeks and the bridge of his nose flushed a rosy tint. At that moment, the waitress came over with a green tea mousse, topped with chocolate shavings and a cherry, Takeru's eyes crossing almost as they widened more, licking over his lips and looking to the sweet confection before him. It had been some time since he had something sweet like this, and with the small amount of money, desserts were really all he could afford.
Back to top Go down
Jongup
Stalker
Stalker
Jongup

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:06 am

He keeps his sheepish smile with the other's response. Really, Jongup was homesick. But he was positioned on earth to watch over the humans, making sure there is peace among them. He couldn't go against his superiors. Disobedience was frowned upon, and he didn't want to fall. He looks at the dessert that is set before the smaller angel. "So you like sweets. Would you like to join me and the other man over there? It's no fun eating alone," he speaks out loud from habit. Maybe the two would become friendly. Even if the other was from the south, Jongup still believed that everyone had good in them, you just had to find it.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:23 am

His large eyes lifted to the other as he was invited to sit with the other and that rosy tint got darker with a gentle smile which ironically deepened his dimples more, nodding gently as he gathered Kuma under his arm and the dessert in his other hand, with long slender fingers holding onto the glass container as he nodded gently. Once he stood up, the pink, green and white polka dotted shirt was almost more than oversized. It reached just above his knees in an odd cut that covered black and green genie pants, oddly enough, he was wearing only a pink sock and a white sock. Both feet turned in towards one another as he nodded softly for the other to lead the way, the blush over his features evident that he rarely socialized, if any at all, with others of his kind or anyone else for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Jongup
Stalker
Stalker
Jongup

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:29 am

Jongup waits for him patiently. Once the other angel is ready, he heads back to his original table, and the man sitting at it. "I hope you don't mind him joining us..." he says softly to the man. His smile is it's usual self as he gestures for his brethren to have a seat in the booth.
Back to top Go down
SangHyun
Night Walker
Night Walker
SangHyun

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:05 pm

He looks up as the two celestial beings come over, offering a tiny smile. "…I don't mind…" he murmurs, shaking his head. It wasn't his place to decide who or what sat with them, that belonged to the one he had originally intended to sit with. As a guest, he didn't get to pick. At least, that's what he'd learned from watching others.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:51 pm

As he followed the other, Takeru bowed his head softly while setting his dessert to the table so he didn't spill it carelessly as he did his water. His lips parted as to gasp, but no sound came from him as he turned quickly and picked up his water, cleaning up the table as if there wasn't anyone sitting there before, to be sure that the waitress' job was easier on her and someone else could take that table and he wouldn't be taking up space. Going back to the table, he bowed once more to the both of them in thanks, slowly but awkwardly slipping into his seat as he looked to the both of them, but to the other divine being. "Would you mind terribly telling him I said thank you? And to you, thank you for inviting me. I don't get to talk to many people if anyone at all." his face flushing a soft pink as he held his bear close to his chest, staring at his dessert with a gentle smile.

Last edited by Takeru on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jongup
Stalker
Stalker
Jongup

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:03 pm

Jongup waits for him quietly. He nods in response to the question, sitting next to his superior. "He says thank you for letting him join us," the angel relays the message. "Uhm, I know it's a little late, but would I be able to get your name? Both of you, actually," his smile turns sheepish as he looks to his company. Usually he was among humans, so it was an interesting change. "I'm Moon Jongup."
Back to top Go down
SangHyun
Night Walker
Night Walker
SangHyun

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:00 am

The small smile grows slightly, and he nods. "…you're welcome…" he murmurs, blinking at the questions. Jongup…it was a nice name, he thinks. Much nicer than some that he'd heard, and definitely seemed to suit him. "…my name is SangHyun…"
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:16 am

Takeru bit his lip with that dimpled smile as he nodded gently, taking up a chocolate curl between his slender fingertips and moving a napkin in front of him. Soon enough, he has written in kana "Takeru" on the napkin in chocolate, without a pen or pencil or any kind of writing utensil. Chocolate worked just fine and he was pretty genius about how he gave his name. Placing the remaining chocolate into his mouth and nibbling on it while rocking side to side in a happy bliss, he waved flailing to the other male, nodding his head in respect.
Back to top Go down
Jongup
Stalker
Stalker
Jongup

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:34 am

He chuckles softy at Takeru's chocolate art. "It's great to meet you both," Jongup smiles widely. It was pretty clear that he liked meeting people, even if most of the time they made fun of him. "Have you figured out you would like to eat, Sanghyun-should?" The angel tilts his head a bit at the southern creature.
Back to top Go down
SangHyun
Night Walker
Night Walker
SangHyun

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:56 pm

He gives a small nod, smiling at the way Takeru presents his name. "…and the same to you both…" he murmurs, the smile still in place. The demon looks back at the menu, though, sighing and placing it carefully on the table. "…I have no idea…"
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Taking a dreamy bite of his green tea mousse, his eyes rolled back as he licked over his lips, his eyes widening and pointing to his dessert in a hurry, as if to suggest it to the darker being. He knew the male was not of light as Jongup and himself were, but that didn't stop Takeru trying to 'converse' with the demon. Always one to give the darker beings a chance.
Back to top Go down
Jongup
Stalker
Stalker
Jongup

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Jongup let's out a light chuckle, looking at the menu. "I could pick for you, he suggests quietly. With the other angel's action, he nods again. "You can get food, and dessert if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]   1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1004 [Jongup/Sou/Sanghyun]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity in Pieces :: Diner-
Jump to: