Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Just a little lost [Yuuki]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikuma
Foreigner
Foreigner
Ikuma

Just a little lost [Yuuki] Empty
PostSubject: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:36 pm

It had been some time passing since Ikuma had been home. Longer than he would have preferred and now..well now he was lost. No amount of training from the elders was doing him any good right now as far as he was concerned. He wasn't even sure how he had ended up on the beach when his search had started with an attempt to find his mother, or father. Anyone familiar really.

He heaved a bit of a sigh, chewing on his lip as he looked around before moving over to the edge of the water and sitting down, freezing the area around him however so that he didn't get wet. He let trails of the ice travel outwards over the water, forming a large circling formation full of details that only came with the formation of ice. He let it reach out far before letting it melt away into the water so that he could start all over again as the night continued to approach, leaving him to wonder what to do for housing for the night.

Last edited by Ikuma on Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:13 am

Yuuki had needed time to think of the events that had happened recently, the Kirin coming back into his life with truths surfacing and things that were confessed to him. He had been offered a place to stay by the other and it confused him to a point. He had even known the Kirin since he was a child...so why didn't his parents or elders arrange marriage with the Kirin who was well sought after for their wisdom...over another dragon, who was also very high in society in their realm.

He missed his son terribly which was acreason for his depression, and finally, a walk near the ocean was going to be what he needed. His footsteps took gim down the warm sands until he spotted the fractals of ice over the water...disappearing....and reforming. His eyes widened and began running down the shoreline, spotting the figure of his son. Tears started flowing down his face until he sank to his knees beside his son, wrapping his arms tight around him. "I missed you so much...you've grown so well...but...what happened? Why are you home early? ....never mind all that matters is you're home." Tightening his arms around Ikuma and holding him.
Back to top Go down
Ikuma
Foreigner
Foreigner
Ikuma

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:29 am

Ikuma hadn't been expecting anyone to turn up on the beach so suddenly, let alone it to be his mother of all people and he looked at the other shocked. "Wait, mom?" he asked, turning a bit to look at the other, shocked by the others change in appearance. "What happened to you?" he asked, returning the hug slowly but moving back to look at the other again.

"Things got hectic..I might have slipped away to try and find you and dad..I still don't know what happened and I want to understand..its really hard to focus on any sort of training with the elders when I keep questioning everything at home." he sighed, moving to rest his head on the others shoulder. "It's also really lonely up there.."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:35 pm

That change in his appearance was most definitely going to be a shock to his son, not really realizing how it would affect Ikuma. His aqua hues gazing to his son and placing his hand to those cheeks, one on each side as his orbs began to moisten, trying to keep his composure. "I...your father...is missing...he's gone. I sought for him, Ikuma. I really did. I looked everywhere for him. Even our fathers and the elders did not see him." those tears dripping down his cheeks and rolling off his jawline. "I don't know what happened, love." his eyes searching his son's, trying to be able to explain this the best as possible.

"I searched for two years, which felt like a century. No trace of him anywhere. I couldn't eat or sleep...I lost weight...I lost my desire for the ocean, for rain..." his eyes looking out to the ocean as it crashed against the shore with a soft sigh. "I don't even feel like going out into the water, Ikuma." his voice showed that he was also very lonely, scared, and almost alike a child in his own mannerism. "Whatever question you have for me...I will try to give you answers, love. I will do my best." he may not have wanted to go into the water...but he felt so comfortable at the beach, watching the waves roll upon one another, like two lovers rolling in sheets and desperately grasping for one another in the midst of passion. It was how Yuuki envisioned the water and the moon. The story of the ocean and the moon which meet once a month, two lovers which would never give up on one another, spending the entire evening together until they become separated by the sun, only to spend a long period of time without one another all over again. It was a sad story, but it was what he felt at this very moment...and understood the melancholy of it all.
Back to top Go down
Ikuma
Foreigner
Foreigner
Ikuma

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Ikuma wasn't really prepared for that knowledge, staring at Yuuki for a long quiet moment before sighing and slumping against the other, feeling the sting of tears brimming up at his eyes as he refused to let go of his mother. "I guess it makes sense..how things unfolded now.." he breathed out, looking back at Yuuki slowly. "It's okay..I don't want anymore answers but..I don't want to go back. I want to stay with you. Its lonely being with a bunch of old people with no sense of humor..."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:30 am

He took his gaze away from the water, blinking heavily as he listened with more attention and nodded a bit firmly, brushing his fingers over his son's cheek with a gentle smile. "Hey now. We've got each other now, yes? I have a new place I am staying at now. It has more lush greenery and plenty of tradition. A pond with koi and much life there. I'd love for you to stay, as long as you can deal with the company." he chuckled gently and brushed a thumb adorned with a golden nail that was much like a claw that never scraped skin once in his life, catching the teardrop in his palm and opening it, his own eyes shimmering like the ocean beside them as he opened his hand, the teardrop had formed into a tear-shaped sapphire brimmed with gold specks, much like Ikuma's mother's eyes at their saddest. "To remember our reunion, yes?" he placed the gem in his son's hand, closing them both together, he and Ikuma's at the same time and joined. "I am staying with a Kirin. He is gentle and isn't too...well versed in what we are used to. It is not lonely and empty, and together you and I can enjoy the waters once more. Does that please you?"
Back to top Go down
Ikuma
Foreigner
Foreigner
Ikuma

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:43 am

Ikuma relaxed, sighing softly at the touch and nodding as he listened. "I don't care where it is, as long as its safe and not too hot." he smiled, blinking as he looked down at the stone, in awe over how beautiful it was and opening his hands again to stare at it before looking back to his mother. "Thank you.." he murmured, standing up and moving to help pull the other up gently as well.
Back to top Go down
Mako
Stalker
Stalker
Mako

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:50 am

"I was wondering who was making all this racket, and it looks like I found not one but two little creatures that have been out of my scope for awhile too long. Yuuki. Ikuma." He said, tone practically scolding as he looked at the pair before placing his hands on both of the others heads, pushing them down into a bow. "You little shits, more so you Yuuki. What the hell do you think youre doing?" he asked, scowling at the other. "Do you know how worried sick I've been?"
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:59 am

His eyes quickly jumped up to the one who owned that voice, and even through the harsh tones and scolding words, Yuuki's eyes brightened and shimmered with the very same waters that came from the ocean behind them, springing forward and rolling down his cheeks. Both his son as well as his ward were there in the same presence, even in the bow, his hands dropped to their sides limply as he sunk to his knees, covering his face. He began uncontrollably sobbing, unable to hold back any and all emotion that was pushing him to his limits, his face flushed and his shoulders shaking. "I thought you were gone too..." was all he could manage, kneeling up as his head was still hung, one slender fist raising, rearing back and hitting Mako in the chest, his head tipping up with an expression of pure confusion, sorrow....but at the same time happiness. "Where were you??" he practically screamed at the elder, wavering slightly at the onslaught of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Mako
Stalker
Stalker
Mako

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 5:09 am

Mako chuckled a little when the other got upset with him, moving to lift the other up out of the sand after he punched him. "Oh calm down. I was busy doing my job assigned to me, what were you doing, hm?" he asked, moving to head down the beach towards his home, wrapping his arms around Ikuma's shoulders and dragging him with them. "Lets go inside and warm up shall we? I think everyone needs some food in their system right now."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 5:18 am

Being lifted up, Yuuki held on to his ward, his face damp as he clung to the other in desperation. Mako and Ikuma were his weights to this world now, no matter what form they were in. Nodding softly, his head tipped a bit, sniffing slightly. "You...live here?" his eyes lifting still lit with the waters moistening his orbs. "I have not done anything..." he muttered softly, though he knew Mako knew better...and Ikuma did not need to know the sorrow and grief that took over his mother.
Back to top Go down
Mako
Stalker
Stalker
Mako

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:53 pm

"I'm aware. I've had to do both our jobs for the past while. It's about time you got off your skinny ass and made use of yourself." He murmured, opening the door to a small place and flicking on the light. Ikuma hesitated a bit, looking at his mother and at the man, not familiar with his face but stepping inside regardless while Mako set Yuuki down and shut the door.

"It's a temp place sort of thing. It keeps me near the gates and I can focus, plus there's lots of places I can wander around without being bothered to badly. It's not as nice as home, but it gets the job done." He shrugged, moving to get them something to eat while Ikuma moved over to Yuuki, reaching out to hold the others hand hesitantly, still very much a child in some ways. "Who is he? Is there something you aren't telling me..?"
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:06 pm

Being taken inside and sat down, Yuuki worried withhis lip gently as he listened to the elder with a soft nod, sighing tenderly. "Mako...you know how I've been feeling. You know for dragons of mine and my son's nature, emotions flow like water, and when it flurries, it scatters and blows away with the wind, feeling lost. Mako...you know." His hand reaching for his son's, tenderly squeezing it. "Ikuma. Mako here...was once my betrothed in an arranged marriage by our fathers. When we came to the surface in these dying death bags...we didn't bond as we were supposed to. He became my ward instead." he explained best that he could, chewing his lip gently. "There...are emotional ties...but..." cutting himself off quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mako
Stalker
Stalker
Mako

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:30 pm

"I wouldn't even have to know and I would know just by looking at you." He said, giving a pointed look to the others hair and features before bringing them back some food and sitting down, sprawling out slowly and just relaxing a bit while letting the others have a chance to eat.

Ikuma didn't hesitate, more hungry than he'd even realized and eating the food quietly, occasionally glancing at Mako and then Yuuki again. "So he was almost my dad if you hadn't of moved on..?" he murmured, almost wondering how that would have gone over while Mako snickered a bit, cracking open a drink and taking a sip. "But I'm more of a babysitter without any benefits~"
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:00 am

Staring at Mako with his comment as he came in, Yuuki had to stick his tongue out periodically now and then in the midst of Mako talking with a small smile on his lips. Ever the same young dragon. Beginning to eat carefully, small bite after bite, he glanced up to his son at the comment and nearly choked. His eyes widened a bit and swallowed his food, lightly tapping his chest. "To be honest, he could have at one point...I think he found something more interesting than I at one point, but that is fine, yes, Mako?" blinking at his comment. "Hey, you are not a babysitter. I can do things without being watched...." his voice trailing off softly as he looked to his food, poking at it. "I would have liked you to be around though, more than you were."
Back to top Go down
Mako
Stalker
Stalker
Mako

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:20 am

Mako laughed at the question, chuckling quietly to himself for quite some time over that and Yuuki's reaction while leaning forward to get a bit of food from the little table in the middle of them. "Don't want me as your dad kid, I'm not patient enough for it." He mused, eyes flicking over to Yuuki and shaking his head. "I take my eyes off you, and you swirl down into a mania. I think it's best when I don't lose track of you." He hummed while Ikuma just watched the two, almost fascinated by how they interacted and how different it was from the life he seemed to grow up in. He didn't get to see bickering like this very often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little lost [Yuuki]   Just a little lost [Yuuki] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a little lost [Yuuki]
Page 1 of 1