Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) Empty
PostSubject: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:58 am

Though he had been sleeping with the thick tapestry-quality curtains drawn closed during the day, Gakuto was restless, laying in his white satin-covered bed, his pillow gathered in his arms and under his head. It had been a few weeks since he had last seen his sire other than in the restaurant, and it gave him a sense of unrest. Why would he not visit as he used to? Perhaps he was busy, or otherwise. . .things he couldn't imagine at the moment. Not having a companion of his own gave him a sense of slight emptiness that he wasn't sure if any other would understand.

Having been alone most of his time alive buried emotions deep into him and surgfaced as he was re-created into this new 'immortal' being, having an eternal life gave one time to consider what he had missed. . .and would act upon it. Though with nothing much to do recently and the number growing in the city, there were plenty to choose from---but he was picky. To a fault.

Slipping out of his bed and padding barefoot across the wood floor and in only a pair of white baggy pajama bottoms the only fabric clinging to his perfect form, the sapphire-eyed vampire opened the curtains finally to reveal the moonlight, closing his eyes for a moment to indulge in Her energetic rays. Hopefully his sire would have felt that unrest build in his childe's mind and he would come. . .just as he had done for centuries.

Last edited by Gakuto on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:36 am

The quiet night lead Mao as he walked along the streets. Being still quite early, there were many people out, but the quiet still echoed through the night. Or maybe it was just Mao. Things have been changing lately, he could feel it, though couldn't quite place it. All he knew was that he need to get away from the cluster of people that were at his business.

He had no real destination, he just chose a direction and walked. He pulled a pack of cigarettes from his jacket pocket and lit one, enjoying the taste of the nicotene. He never would have belived he could become addicted to something so human, but this he enjoyed. One of the few things created by the pathetic race that he actually loved. If it wasn't for food, he would be happy with destroying the world and getting rid of all of them. He could easily feed off other races if he so desired, but many of them tasted horrible.

Mao took another drag from his cigarette and looked up from the path he was taking, noticing that he had ended up downtown. He started looking around as he walked feeling that the air was rather tense. Stopping in front of a particular building, Mao brought his cigarette back to his lips with a small smile. Gackt. That was why the atmosphere had changed. He had felt that the other was out of sorts lately, but never bothered to ask. Despite his worry, he left Gackt alone thinking it may be best. But now was a little different. He was avoiding Adytum, so why not pry? He hadn't done so in quite some time, and he could use the entertainment. Mao's smile grew slightly as he saw the curtains of the childe's window be pulled open by the resident. He looked almost in a daze, so Mao decide he wanted to sneak up on him. The vampire looked around to see no one and jumped, dissappearing from sight, to Gackt's window. He stood there gracefully, smiling as he took another drag.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:55 am

The moment he opened his eyes to move away from the window, there he was, not a single inkling his sire would be there, though he should have. He certainly should have. Letting out a gasp though he was damned glad Mao couldn't hear it, he shook his head softly while flicking the lock and opening the window which stretched from the floor to the ceiling. "Mao. . ." his eyes closing with that soft smile as he walked away from the window and his sire, only a couple of feet away. Touching the back of the long black leather couch with pale white fingertips, his head turned slightly to glance to his sire once again.

"Here for a moment only as you have work to do?" he asked, not assuming, but doing his best to keep from acting so. . .so dreadfully desperate. Of course, though, Mao knew the truth regardless of his childe's mask he was trying to hold up. It had been over 400 years now, for the love of all things unholy, he should have learned that he could not hide a thing from Mao. . .try as he might.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:10 am

"Something like that," Mao said stepping into the room, closing and locking the window behind him. "Though, I honestly don't plan on going back this evening. The staff can take care of things from now," he said turning back to the younger vampire. "I have actually been wondering how you were feeling. I know something has been off," he walked over to where Gackt stand, leaning against the back of the couch. He crossed one arm over his chest while he still held his cigarette and looking up at the other. "So? What has my dearest in such a rut?" he asked smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:25 am

He was leaning against the corner of the couch as Mao was closing his window, his eyes shifting so that he wouldn't look to his sire directly. . .even if he loathed not looking to those amber hues while speaking to him. They were the very orbs that drew him in from the beginning. "Not returning there tonight? Is it slow lately?" avoiding this for the time being as much as possible until it was inevitable he would have to spill. It was a little game of theirs, though at some times. . .such as these. . .is was not a game. It was more like an attempt to keep his pride as much as possible without looking the part of a complete fool.

"Not really anything much I suppose." pushing himself from the back of the couch and reaching for the pack of smokes Mao had on him, smiling a bit more as he pushed a filter out and placed it between his full lips. "It's nothing that has been put to rest, let us say." he muttered between the filter and his petals that held onto it, he slipped two fingers and his thumb into Mao's pocket with a slight grin, lifting out the lighter and sparking the smoke to life with an orange glow. Replacing both the smokes and lighter in his sire's pocket, those brilliant hues lifted to the other---though fell instantly the second he felt that his mask would crack away, the smoke raising in a ladder to the ceiling as he took in a long drag from the cancer stick.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:54 am

Mao looked to Gackt with a raised eyebrow and an amused smile, only occassionally breaking contact from his eyes to watch his hands. He always thought it was kind of cute how his childe would try to change or avoid the subject, but he wasn't going to give up. "I see," he began staring directly into the other's blue depths. "Why don't you tell me about it," he said taking another drag. He could have easily invaded the other's mind, but he wanted to hear it from him directly. He placed his cigarette between his teeth to free his hands and began working on the buttons of his jacket, removing the clothing without looking away. It didn't actually matter if he was wearing it because he had no body temperature, but being inside now he hardly saw it as necessary to be wearing.

He placed his jacket next to him on the back of the leather couch. Mao sighed and stood up straight, taking his cigarette to the nearest ash tray. He put it out and turned back to Gackt, stepping closer than probably necessary to him and looked him directly in his deep blue eyes. "You know. It would be nice if you looked at me when you spoke as well," he said folding his arms in front of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:15 am

Ah, so Mao was actually taking it somewhat seriously. His jacket was removed and that cigarette was out. . .his sire meant it. A small. . .very small sense of shame flooded through him but it was pushed away the second he felt it rolling through his body. Taking another deep inhale of the harmless smoke, Gakuto raised his eyes to Mao's as his head was ever so slightly lowered. . .scolded once more. "I'm. . .I'm sorry." his head shook as he stepped over to the ashtray, repeating the same motion only after taking one more drag.

Exhaling the smoke as he replaced himself to his sire's side, his eyes raised to those bright amber orbs, unable to hold back much longer. . .but damned if he wasn't going to try. "It's just that. . .you have been gone a lot more than before. It's becoming. . .unsettling." his eyes lowered again as he cleared his throat, reaching for the small glass of water he always had nearby to dampen his mouth and throat when the need be. Taking a small sip, his tongue tip traced between the full mounds, setting the glass back down. "That's. . .that's all." even though it wasn't He had missed the closeness he and his sire had long ago, though it seemed they had begun drifting two separate ways.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:32 am

"Unsettling?" Mao asked raising his eyebrow once more. He didn't fully understand where the younger was going with all of this. Or why he was so hesitant to speak about it. Yes, he was out more often doing other things, but so was Gackt, wasn't he? Mao bit his plush lower lip slightly trying to think of how to phrase his words as he watched the other drink. "That's all..." he repeated after his childe nodding slightly and looking to the side for a moment. He looked back to Gackt, eyes a little sharper than usual. "Look," he bagan softly. "I know we have been apart a lot more recently. If that is what is bothering you, say so. Do something that demands my attention if that is what you want," he finished smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:07 am

Now Gakuto's eyes settled on his sire with that gaze he held for so long as he repeated his own words back to him. Granted he was not being very forward or blunt, but damn it to be mimicked like a Minah bird by someone he adored with every pore of his being was just as he said. Unsettling. "I think you have finally stopped really understanding. . .or even attempted to gather what is clearly something I have been trying to veer from. It may look like dependence. . .or. . .or simply being needy. I shouldn't have to demand attention from my own sire." knocking the glass over and to the floor, letting it shatter before stepping across it, cutting into the dead skin of his feet as he went back into his room, leaving the door open and tracking drops of the dark crimson fluid on the way to his bed.

Even as a vampire, the blood disease stayed somewhat close to his body that bleeding out too much would be like water instead of the rich blood. Yes, Gackt had been hunting, yes he had been out, but not a single being could match to what he wanted out there, as he knew was what his sire might have been pressing for lately. Reaching the bed, he turned and sat on the edge, laying back and stretching his arms over his head, not even realizing the glass had pierced his skin, it was always rather thin, and pain of that sort by now would barely register.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:48 pm

Mao didn't even flinch when the glass had hit the floor, he was too much in shock. Though his features did not hint on it, he couldn't believe that the other was actually speaking to him in this fashion. Maybe he had been a little less attentive to the other, but that did not excuse his words. The other had always come to him when he was wanted, so he expected Gackt to do the same this time as well. He watched Gackt lay on his bed before rushing him, suddenly appearing straddling his body with his hand clenched around the other's throat.

"Who do you think you are talking to little one, you do NOT speak to me that way," Mao said glaring down at his childe with deep red eyes. He was pissed. "If you want something from me, speak up. Stop being so hesitant and vague. Take action, other wise I will just leave you to wither alone," he said sternly. He hated when people were not direct with him, especially when it was someone he cared for. And he did for Gackt. Somewhere deep in him the feelings developed over time, and couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:11 pm

He waited, only for a few moments while his sire straddled and strangled him. Really he had no reason to breathe so it was just almost an eroticism for him. Raising his hand to Mao, Gackt placed his hand to the vampire's cheek, stroking it with his thumb gently. "That is exactly right and I am sorry it took your anger and my harsh rude words to express that. You know that it is. . .hard for me to relay something like this. I'm sorry Mao, do forgive me."

He stayed in the very same position as his hand still stayed to his sire's face, his thumb brushing over his bottom lip as his brows furrowed slightly. "It is difficult for me to ask of you so much, to give me a minute amount of attention. From the first day you have been nothing but kind to me. Asking you of this seemed so trite. You are so busy and you have things to do outside of your childe, I shouldn't expect so much of you. It only turns me into a child." His ocean blue depths gazing to his creator, ironically above him. There was definitely no doubt that he loved his sire to no end and would do as he asked when he asked and ask no questions. It was rare for him to behave like this with Mao, but it was a sign that he was in need for certain.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Mao closed his eyes for a moment to take a few deep breaths, and opened them again. He kept his jaw clenched as Gackt spoke and stroked his skin. The vampire couldn't help but tighten the grip that he had on the other. He knew it did no good, but it was just a reflex. He dug his nails in before slipping his hand away and resting it on his childe's chest instead. Mao tapped a finger lightly as he took another deep breath to calm down before he spoke.

"What is it that you want me to do then? I dote on you and you tell me to go back to work because you don't want to be a bother. Then when I work too much you begin acting like a child. What is really on your mind?" he looked to Gackt, his eyes back to their soft golden shade. "Please, just say it and stop playing games," Mao stroked his hand gently across the other's chest as he leaned down and placed a small kiss on his forhead.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 pm

The hand of his maker tightening around his neck was beginning to create discomfort and dark marks around his throat, Gackt's eyes closing at the sensation without change in his expression even if it did hurt, and even if it was disheartening him slightly. He never meant to push Mao so deep into anger, enough to harm him and he admitted to himself at that moment. . .he deserved it. The nails digging into his pale marred flesh raised crescent shapes into his neck, a bit of blood drawing under his nails. At the instant he thought Mao was going to simply rip his head off. . .he relented, and Gackt took an unnecessary gasp, coughing a bit.

"Mao. . .my lover. . .my creator. . ." his eyes reopened with that same gaze holding a small amount of sadness within them. "I do those things because I do not want you to think I depend on you so much when I actually do. We have played games for centuries, but where does it get us? There are times I miss you so much that I want to hide away until you bring me out of my cave again. Then there are times I seek you out because I do need to be with you and can't stand it any longer." his eyes closed as those familiar hands stroked his chest and Mao's forehead connected with his.

"Death Gazes From Above Me
To Youth
To Age
So Then, I feel so Deeply!
I Strove With None
Hearts-ease
There Are My Sweet Flowers
To My Fifth Decade.
My Blood My Heart
Belong to The Grave,
Yet They Belong to a Man
Who Still Rests Above Me.
"

His hand gently stroked Mao's cheek and down the front of his throat as he slowly opened his eyes to gaze upon his sire. "It is time that I make one of my own. . .isn't it?" pools of red began to stain his lower lids as his hand slid down Mao's chest to touch and hold him close still. "Do not ever let go of me. I want only for your happiness and pleasure at all times."
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Mao paused completely at the mention of the other having his own childe. It was something he had never considered, and wasn't entirely fond of. The vampire wasn't really one for sharing. No matter how old he got, his selfishness for what he let himself become attached to never faded. Even if he himself 'got around' so to speak.

He bit the inside of his lip, slightly drawing blood as he looked into Gackt's now stained orbs. He sighed and closed his eyes. He knew that the younger needed someone more fitting than himself, and wanted to act in his best interest. "Alright," he said opening his eyes once more. "If you truely wish to make a childe, I won't stop you. But do make sure you choose wisely. If you choose someone who is unfitting, I will not hesitate in killing them," he said gently, though his eyes flickered red as he finished his statement. He leaned down to place another kiss on the other, this time on his lips. "Do not worry about my happiness so much, I will not leave you," Mao said stroking the other's cheek with the back of his slender fingers. "Come now, you need to heal your wounds. The smell of your blood is making me hungry," he smiled softly, leaning back just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:13 pm

He understood entirely what his sire was saying to him, and it made perfect sense. He knew matter-of-factly that Mao was protective and even possessive of him, so the prospect of having another brought into their world was a short fuse to them both. "I won't disappoint, my love." he whispered into those lips as he returned the kis ever so gingerly, though as he began to move away, he held onto his sire's jawline, gazing into his amber pools. "Not yet. Please?" his voice slightly urgent as he kept the other as near as possible.

"It will. . .heal on it's own." yes, slowly but surely, in triple the time it would take a normal vampire to heal. None the less, he wanted his sire to be closer again, didn't want him to leave the closeness they were sharing at that moment. "Stay here with me." he simply stated, the demand for attention his sire had asked for. In the end he would always do as asked by Mao, would always obey and never retaliate. Tonight though, he needed. . .no, desired his sire. Even if it was his attempt to hold onto that thread of hope that he would have been the only one his sire wanted. . .though he knew that was not possible. A vampire in every right had to have their freedom as they are seductive beings, meant to lure in with the power of desire to be able to survive.

His hands slid around Mao's waist as he held onto his sire, gazing up at him with the sweet sadness he always held in his hues, though this time it was necessary. Lifting his head slightly even if his neck was sore, he gently captured his creator's lips with his own, letting his eyes flutter shut in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:08 pm

"Just make sure you are careful," Mao said sternly looking into his childe's sad eyes. He knew he was the cause and it began eating at him, slowly tightening his chest. The pleading tone Gackt used only made it worse. "Okay, I will stay, as long as you are alright," he said quietly, rubbing his childe's chest lightly. He shifted himself slightly to get more comfortable when Gackt wrapped his arms around his waist. When the other leaned up to kiss him, he watched as the other's eyes closed, finding that his soon followed.

Mao pressed Gackt back down. He rubbed his hand up the other's chest and lightly touched the now damaged skin of his neck. "I apologize for this," he said running his hand across the marks. His heart wrenched at what he had done and he pressed his lips to Gackt's a little harder this time.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:58 am

"I'll be certain. I promise, beloved." the tone in his voice was that of knowing it had come to finally talking about this instead of their jealous fits which both vampires were prone to having about one another. The kiss returned tenderly, his eyes reopened only for a moment as he laid back once more closing his eyes at the touch to his neck. "I Deserved it love. I never. . .should have pushed you like that." those were the only words before his lips were again claimed, a soft almost inaudible whimper falling from him as he relaxed into the comforting kiss.

His hand to Mao's jaw slid up tentatively into the lighter hair, fingertips providing soft comfort to his sire. He knew he didn't mean to do something such as bruising him so horrendously. His other hand gingerly went to Mao's lower back, pulling him gently against him, if he had enough blood in his body. . .he would have been blushing at the moment. "I. . ." his lips moving to break the kiss to whisper into Mao's, his eyes tightened a bit at his question coming forward. So very shy. "I want. . .y-you. Please. . ." hishand on Mao's back sliding down cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:00 am

A vague shudder ran through Mao as his lover wrapped his hand around his waist. "If you want me, take me however you like," he whispered before capturing Gackt's lips again lightly. He began trailing gentle kisses down his jaw and across his marred neck. He didn't care what it was the other wanted, he was willing to do anything to make up for wounding him.

Mao adjusted the way he was laying on the other. Still straddling, but now lower so he was more comfortable. He layed his head onto Gackt's chest and began running his hand lightly over his skin, touching almost everywhere he could without destroying his comfort. "I'll do anything for you, you know that. All you have to do is ask," he cooed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:36 am

The tender kisses placed from his lips down his neck, Gackt tipped his head back with closed eyes falling into the caress of his Sire's beloved lips, leaning his head gingerly against the only one he had loved since his true birth. Like a dying stray kitten, Mao plucked Gackt from his death bed with the promise of a new life. With Mao not realizing that for an eternity he would have to feed his Childe a sort of vampiric blood transfusion. Draining him all over again to replace it with his Sire's, just to keep the vampire alive and functioning. Normal human blood didn't work as much as another immortal's as it wasn't as hearty and healing as his beloved's.

It was this reason that Gackt felt like he was a burden. Just like he was a burden to his parents, it only drifted over to his lover. He resented having this disease with everything in him, that the ones he loved the most would have to sustain him for an eternity. It was a harsh fact and he couldn't help but to think 'what kind of vampire am I really??'. One that was crippled for all of his unlife and never to recover. Even the taste of the Gods or the Seraphim, the Angels, the higher beings. . .they would kill him with too much of their essence so he couldn't feed from them even if he was able to get close enough. All in all. . .he felt like he needed Mao too. . .way too much.

As his love laid on his chest, he shifted slightly and moved his legs so that Mao would be relaxed and between his legs, Gackt's feet pressed to the mattress and his knees bent. His hair slightly pooled around his head like a dark halo. . .though his feet on the white bed was creating dark red prints to be etched on the light-colored fabric. He was a perfect contrast with his surroundings, and when made from mortal to vampire. . .Mao had created an angelic being born from hell and blood.

"Just being with me is my comfort from you, my love. I can't have you leave me. . .ever." his voice hushed in a gentle whisper as he was held. . .but holding his beloved Master. "I can't love another like I do with you. You gave me my life. . .took me in. . .and I still wonder to this very day why you stay with me." his head leaning back against the mattress, closing his eyes as he finally spoke the words he needed to. "I want you to hold me close as if I would disappear the next minute without notice. I want you to promise me you would never lose your love for me. . .I want you to. . .the next time that we do. . .take me as if it is the first and last time I would be in existence."

Yes, most of it was intense, but it was how he felt, how much he needed the other.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:43 am

Tracing his Childe's skin with his fingertips, Mao hummed to show the other that he was listening. His chest tightened listening to his lover confess to him over again. It didn't matter how many times his beloved did it, it still effected him in the same way. He felt his cold body melt with the words. At Gackt's string of requests, he sat up and pulled the other with him to lay higher up on the bed, and under the blankets. It didn't mean anything temperature wise, but he always found that being under covers had a safer feeling, and that is what he wanted Gackt to feel, safe. He wrapped his arms tightly around his Childe, pulling him close. Mao layed, placing his face close to Gackt's looking directly into the deep blue orbs of his lover, and found himself drowning. He brought up a hand and stroked the other's cheek lightly with the back of his slender fingers. "I promise, you have my love for eternity. No matter how I stray, or how much, I am yours," he wispered against the other's lips before wrapping his slim hand around the back of his neck and capturing them lightly. He let his light golden eyes flutter closed as he pressed harder. Licking Gackt's lower lip, Mao pryed his way in, deepening the kiss, wanting to be closer to the other and give him everything that he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:32 am

When his sire would pull him into a position or sit him up, even if only to be comfortable, it was like he was a doll. Quite honestly, he enjoyed it. The sensation of Mao's fingertips were still vibrating through his body, and once tugged to lay fully upon the bed with his Sire, he curled against him lightly while under those blankets. Yes they did provide him a form of security, though with Mao under them as well the security was there and touchable. Arms surrounding him, his shoulders raised gently as he got about as close as he could get to his lover without melting into him.

Mao's golden hues were fixated upon his sapphire blues, and Gackt stayed as silent as the grave at that moment, the closeness they shared something the childe held very precious to him. His cheeks caressed, those eyes fluttered shut, leaning tenderly against the hand that brushed over his cheek, turning ony to kiss the heel of his palm as he spoke. Every word made his chest cringe, feeling as if it would collapse upon itself. If they loved each other so much, as much as they did, why did it feel like this was an ending?

Cold petals that felt like satin against one another's slipped together like dew drops from a velveteen petal, his own parting to that lick and accept the prodding. The very tip of his tongue caressed his beloved's for only a moment as his hand to Mao's lower back pressed in, like he was clinging to something that was about to fall apart in his fingertips. "Always be mine. . .and never lose me. . .or send me away. I couldn't live with myself." he whispered into those lips as his lids tightened, fighting the stinging back from his orbs under the thin folds of flesh, and pulling them both into another kiss that would keep their minds, hearts and worlds tightly knit together still. . .lest they unravel and slowly part. Something he feared the most.

Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Mao could feel the despair flooding from his lover, hitting him like a tidal wave and making his stomache turn. He shared Gackts worry, which is probably why he never mentioned the other getting his own childe, he didn't want to lose him. He really was selfish, and it was making him feel horrible. He didn't want to keep the other from being happy, so he wanted to try letting the other make one, even if it made every emotion related to anger rage inside of him. "You have my word," he managed to whisper before his childe pulled him into another kiss. With the mix of emotions, he suddenly felt lost within the other's touch and his barriers began to fall leaving himself open completely, both mind and body.

"Don't get attatched to it.....please,"
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:19 pm

That feeling in his eyes receded with his Sire's promise, his arms tightened to his lover and moved his leg so that it would lock with Mao's to pull him into his body in that kiss. As both mind and body linked, something he enjoyed dearly with Mao, that thought crossed his mind from his love's voice, a small smile was felt in that kiss as he deepend it, his pink muscle massaging his lover's with a feverish sensation. "My love is yours and always will be. Have no fear, my Raven." something he adored calling Mao when they hunted, when they caroused together and more often than not. . .when they were intimate. It was obvious that he was needful of his beloved, that swelling between them growing, and Gakuto being a bit shy, only ground his hips to Mao's tentatively to let him know, a soft and gentle moan spilling into his lover's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:04 am

Only when Gackt responded to his thought did he realize that he was open. It wasn't often that he would let his barriers down, even in front of his lover. Mao always kept his mind to himself, something he learned to do effortlessly long ago, but when his emotions were running without his control his barracade crumbled around him. Mao had no objections as the other pulled him closer, and let him take control. A low moan escaped his throat as Gackt ground into him. The friction was beginning to cause him to grow slightly and he moved his leg between his lover's, rubbing his thigh against him. Mao wrapped an arm around the other, grazing his hand along Gackt's spine. He could feel the beginnings of needing his lover crawl through his body.
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

PostSubject: Re: Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)   Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:43 am

The hand sliding up his spine caused heavy shudders through his body, gasping out loud into his lover's mouth as his hands settled upon Mao's hips. "My beloved. . ." he breathed delicately upon Mao's lips while his eyes opened slightly, one hand raising to his love's cheek, stroking it with his thumb as he pressed against his Sire. "Remember. . .take me as if it is the first and last time I would be in existence. . . .please." his hips gently rocked against Mao as he gazed to the other male's golden hues, every bit of his energy going to his lover as more blood fell from his feet. . .but were forgotten. Mao had that ability to make him forget. . .to forgive and forget. . .and replace it with his deepest love for his sire. Though recent events had his mind racing instead of forgetting, and forgiving would end up on his shoulders to ask. He loved Mao with every bit of his being, and would never give him up. He only wanted a childe for himself. . .so why was this so hard for them both?
Back to top Go down

Visits never hurt anyone. Yet. (Mao) **Adult** (Violence, Blood, Sex, three greats)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next