Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hizaki
Predator
Predator
Hizaki

Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] Empty
PostSubject: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Hizaki sat in a cage with a scowl on his face, tail flicking to and fro as he watched people come and go, leaving with new cats and sticking their faces into his cage. Little kids stuck their fingers in his face, to which he swatted and batted at them with a hiss. He knew that if they would take him home, he would never be able to escape... nor did he really want to be dragged around like a stuffed animal.

He he had already put up with way too much of that when his original owners had started having children. And as the household pet, he had no choice but to sit there and put up with it like the 'man' he was. But he wasn't a pet anymore, nor did he really want to be considered a pet. But those stupid people who were out and rounding up animals for the shelter didn't know.

So all he had to do now was wait for lights out and escape. It was easy enough -- he had done it many times in the past.

Brilliant blue eyes followed as a (lonely looking?) man walked into the room, unaccompanied by a wife clinging to his arm or small children playing in circles around him. And this piqued Hizaki's interest... something was different about him. Something familiar almost.

Trotting up to the front of the cage, the 'cat' let out a loud meow, pawing at the door with a sad look on his face, reaching his arm out of the cage to hook his claws onto his shirt in an attempt to get his attention. He just wanted to get a better look at him.. and who knew. Maybe if he was lucky he could get out of this hell earlier than expected.
Back to top Go down
Kamijo
Predator
Predator
Kamijo

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:46 pm

THe house was eerily quiet. No one came or went and for once, Kamijo lay alone in his ornate king sized bed. He had become tired of one night stands, picking up random strangers at a club and taking them home, only to shoo them off the next morning. It was a life many could only dream of, but Kamijo craved more. He yearned for sweet conversations over breakfast, a warm body to hold close when it was cold out, and someone who would make him happy overall.

Though how he ended up at the local animal shelter was beyond him. He loved animals, yes, and he had a divine fascination for cats since boyhood, but he couldn't get what he wanted out of a cat. Or could he?

Well no unless that cat started talking to him.

Walking down the aisles of cats, each one eyeing him with adorable expressions and pouty faces, he found himself being meowed at as a claw dug it's way into his shirt. Sharp ice blue eyes flicked to the direction from whence the claw came from and he came face to snout with a beautiful cream coated and blue eyed cat. It was love at first sight! He stepped closer to the cage and pried the claw out of the sleeve of his shirt and patted the guilty paw softly. "Well hello there beautiful." His voice was soft and sweet as he looked upon the long haired cat with adoration. Never had he seen such a beautiful cat.

Yet, he was drawn to the feline for another reason that wasn't its beauty. He got a sort of, sense from it. It was hard to explain and even Kamijo didn't dare try. He just wrote it off as fate.

"How about coming home with me? I'm rather lonely in my big house so perhaps we can share it?" He spoke to the cat as if it were human, but it just felt right. Kamijo felt no need to baby talk it like so many others probably had done to the poor thing. Getting the attention of a worker he had them unlock the cage and Kamijo nudged them out of the way before they tried getting the cat out. He wanted to see if the blue eyed beauty would come to him. If so, Kamijo knew he had found a friend.
Back to top Go down
Hizaki
Predator
Predator
Hizaki

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:59 pm

The moment that the elder had spoken Hizaki knew that he could trust this man. Okay, well for a cat, he could trust this man. He knew that he would like him, there was just that sort of pull that he felt towards the other... almost like it was his previous owners. Sure he was upset when they had died, but he had moved on. This man only brought upon familiar feelings that he felt when they were alive. He wanted to smile. He wanted him to know what he was... but that would have to wait.

"How about coming home with me? I'm rather lonely in my big house so perhaps we can share it?"

He let out a tiny mewl and rubbed his cheek along the bar of the cage, pawing at the elder as he turned away, afraid that he would see another cat that would catch his eye but instead drew his paw back into the cage as a worker approached. This was definitely going the way that he wanted by now, especially since he found someone who had caught his eye.

He stepped back as the cage was unlocked, about to hiss at the worker who was about to try and touch him and looked up at the elder as the man was nudged out of the way. Interesting. Did he know that he didn't want to be touched by such unworthy hands?

Staring for a moment, Hizaki simply waited for him to try to pick him up, but much to his surprise there wasn't any movement. So he was waiting for him to come towards him? This was odd. Standing up, the little creature stretched with a yawn, back arching into the air and ears tilted back before he decided to approach, tail flicking to the side as he rubbed his face into the man's chest with a purr. It was all merely for show, of course. But it was probably the only way that he could be taken home.

Sitting down right before the other, he pawed at his chest again and looked up at him, mewling pathetically in hopes of further swaying his opinion. He really just wanted out of the cage and into the other's arms to be pet and loved by this point.
Back to top Go down
Kamijo
Predator
Predator
Kamijo

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Ah, so this cat seemed to be fond of him already, and the glare it seemed to cast at the worker proved that. Though it made him wonder just how much the poor cat he had to put up with in a cage like this and in a place that had numerous kids and annoying adults daily. This poor little kitty. Kamijo would pamper the hell out of it for sure. Perhaps even give it velvet pillows with tassels on them for the cat to lay on and meals of fresh fish.

Lord knows he had the money to do it.

Smiling at the paw pressed against his chest he couldn't help but run his hand along the line of the long hair's back, smoothing its beautiful fur down before he situated his hands under its front legs, lifting the feline out of the cage. So light! It was like picking up a cloud. Other cats had been pot bellies and some sticks, but this particular kitty was perfection.

Cradling the cat to his chest he smiled and scratched him behind his fluffy ears briefly before turning and walking back towards the door leading out to the main office. He was dead set on taking this cat home, not matter what.

A petite woman behind the counter slide Kamijo a paper to fill out and also pulled her shirt down, exposing more of her cleavage, though she seemed about ready to pop out of her top to begin with. Kamijo smiled politely at her, hugging the cat to his chest with one arm as he wrote down his information and pulled the necessary cash out of his pocket. When the woman took the paperwork and handed over a medium sized cardboard box for his cat, he scoffed and walked out of the office, kitty held safely in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Hizaki
Predator
Predator
Hizaki

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:32 pm

The animal's eyes fell shut as he felt Kamijo's hand run down his back, arching into his touch with a tiny mewl and didn't even struggle as he was lifted into the air. He normally hated being picked up, but this man just reminded him too much of his previous owner. Maybe that's why he felt so comfortable around him already. Maybe he wouldn't escape like he had originally planned. He like his new 'owner' already.

His purr grew louder once Kamijo started scratching behind his ears, his all time favorite spot. At this rate he would be more than fine being a cat for the next forty years, especially if that meant that he could be spoiled by the man who was currently filling out paperwork for his 'adoption' right now. Then again, there was no way that he wouldn't be able to find out about his humanoid form... He just happened to change back randomly was the problem.

Hopefully he had a good enough grasp over his powers to be able to contain it.

Glaring daggers at the woman who was placing a cardboard box onto the counter for Hizaki to stay in on his way home, he hissed at the box but was greatly satisfied as Kamijo turned away from it with him safely in his arms. This was wonderful! Oh, his new 'owner' was absolutely perfect. There was no way that he would want to leave him, especially if it meant that he'd be spoiled. They seemed to have the same train of thought. The only problem: He wondered how he would react once he realized that he wasn't just a cat. There was no way that such a perfect man could turn him down, could there?

Only time would tell.

Mewling as they arrived at the car, Hizaki squirmed slightly in Kamijo's arms and hopped out of them and right into the driver's seat, his tail flicking around as he climbed over to the passenger's seat, standing on his hind legs so that he could peer out the other side. Only a moment later did he look back at the man and meow, almost as if he was asking when they would be leaving.
Back to top Go down
Kamijo
Predator
Predator
Kamijo

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:38 pm

This cat was so human, it wasn't even funny. He looked at him with such intelligence, and he was so warm. This was the perfect companion. Well, not so much, but that was going a tad too far into the bestiality section of the pervert's information book. Kamijo wasn't into that sort of thing, bit he wished finding a stable relationship was as easy as finding the bundle of fluff in his arms now.

Smiling as the cat took the passenger seat, he climbed in afterwards and rubbed the feline's head softly. "You'll love my place. I've already got food and stuff, but we can go out later and get you nicer things. Maybe a silver plated collar was well with your name etched on it." Kamijo was far too happy with his chosen cat, and it showed upon his face the whole drive home, glacial eyes sweeping over him occasionally the whole way. What a curious feline.

"We're here." He looked over and smiled before reaching out and gently scooped the fluffy cat into his arms, holding him close as he walks to the grand front door, and popping open the lock with a quick turn of his key. "Welcome home my feline friend." He sets the cat down and closes the door before kneeling beside him and strokes his back. "I hope you'll enjoy it. Your bathroom is down that hall and to the left, the kitchen is through that door there, and the bedroom is through that door to the left." He pointed out each place and shook his head with a smile. "Talking to a cat. I'm infatuated." He whispers before standing up and walking to the bedroom, clicking for kitty to follow.
Back to top Go down
Hizaki
Predator
Predator
Hizaki

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:52 pm

The entire car ride home he stood on his hind legs, face pressed against the glass of the window as he took in his surroundings so he knew how to get home... and which way to go if he decided to escape. Though he highly doubted it, seeing as how this man was willing to spoil him. He just hoped that he wouldn't get kicked out once he found out that he wasn't only just a cat. Mewling in content at the sound of what lay in store for him at home, Hizaki hopped back down and cuddled into him as he was picked up, looking about curiously.

Such a big house. And he was all by himself? Well this looked like just the place for Hizaki... well sort of. Indeed, he felt bad for barging in on his life like this but it was him who decided to adopt him! With a little help from the blonde of course, but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him... or at least so he hoped.

Stretching his back legs, his eyes followed Kamijo's finger this way and that as he explained where everything was to him, though he was still pretty much a cat. So he had his own bathroom too? Man this guy really did have space to kill. He wondered what he did with his freetime and how he managed to get this much space. Maybe he was like Hizaki and inherited it from his parents. But he probably wouldn't be finding out. Blue eyes followed Kamijo momentarily before he followed along, trotting along beside him and took a peek into this room and that as they passed by open doorways, sniffing here and there along the way, looking up with a mewl.

'Where are we going, Master?'

Wait, damn. He had to remember that he wasn't in his usual form and that Kamijo probably couldn't understand his questions... Or at least he hoped he couldn't. That would be weird.
Back to top Go down
Kamijo
Predator
Predator
Kamijo

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:38 pm

As he continued walking down the hallway he thought he heard a whispered voice, asking him a question. Yet there was no one in the house besides him and kitty. Unless all of a sudden his house was haunted. Had someone died recently? Kamijo shook his head, a small smile glinting off his face before he pushed open the grand door to his room, a sudden rush of well controlled air meeting him. Against the far wall was a large bed with an ornate window twisting against the wall and casting a beautiful glow on the bed beneath it. "You can sleep here with me if you want." He smiled and toed his shoes off by the door and moved to sit on the edge of the bed.

It was nice having someone else to talk to, even if that someone was a cat. Though he just wished the cat could say something back. But even still, he was happy.

"Come here baby." He pat the bed next to him before laying back on the lush mattress,, the crimson red duvet pooling around him as he shifted. It was such a cozy bed, and he really hated sharing it, thus why when he had random fucks over he used an extra bedroom. So his new baby was special to be able to even see this room.

"Maybe you can have your own room. Though if you had that maybe I'd never see you." Chuckles softly and stretches out, as comfortable as a fat cat with fingers searching for his new kitty to pet. His fur on his fingers was delightfully soft. Never had he pet such a wonderful creature. "Oh, and don't eat a lot of that food. I don't want you losing your gorgeous figure." It still felt as if he was talking to a human, but the feline probably didn't care. As long as he was being loved on and talked to.

"I love you already. Such a perfect kitty."
Back to top Go down
Hizaki
Predator
Predator
Hizaki

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:13 pm

Hizaki really did wonder if Kamijo could understand. If he was anything like his last owner, like he hoped, he would be able to hear him clearly.. even if it was just a small voice for now. He followed the brunette into the bedroom, pausing to look about the bedroom in wonder. It was so amazing! And the huge window beneath it made it even prettier. He would, of course, sleep there with him if he so wished. Plus he didn't think he would like to be alone in a room.

Trotting across the room, the small creature hopped right up onto the bed next to his new owner, yawning and padded over to curl up on his chest. The very idea of allowing a cat to have its own room was hilarious. He would have laughed if he could have, however, for a cat to laugh would just be weird. He let out a small sneeze in response, the best that a cat could even do for a laugh. Well, at the moment at least.

"Oh, and don't eat a lot of food. I don't want you losing your gorgeous figure."

How considerate of him. He didn't want him to lose his figure, huh? Well it wasn't like Hizaki was going to sit there and pig out like most cats. At least he had some decent mannerisms. He wouldn't pig out and gorge himself on the 'delicacies' that was cat food. Maybe once, when he was littler, but he wouldn't let himself get fat. Especially after he saw what happened when he had gotten a little bit pudgy... the results were better seen when he was in his human form.

'I love you too, Master!' He mewled, laying his head down on his paws and flicked his tail to the side, resting there for a moment before hopping off and padded to one of the pillows. If he were to transform back into a human randomly in the night, he'd at least want to be covered up... well a little bit. And it would be more awkward if he were to switch forms on top of the elder.

Kneading the crimson colored pillow, he yawned again and curled up atop of the satin material, eyes opened and resting on Kamijo as if expecting him to join him in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Kamijo
Predator
Predator
Kamijo

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:28 pm

The warm mass of fur cuddled a top of his chest was absolutely adorable. His stunning eyes, lusciously long fur. He never knew a cat could be so beautiful, yet it went along with his 'I'm better than anyone else' attitude. How cute.

There was that small voice again, and the eyes that had slipped closed out of sheer comfort, snapped open, all senses alert. What could be the cause of that small voice? It was adorable but he still wanted to know where it was coming from. Maybe someone from his past found a way through the other realms and was trying to contact him? All he was that someone was talking to him. But who?

Shrugging off the thoughts he watched the feline move from his chest and onto his pillows, loving the contrast between his small creamy body and the crimson red of the satin pillows. Resting on his elbows he smiled at his new pet and climbed up along the bed and stuffed on arm under the pillows, his other stroking the cat lazily. He had barely even been up today and he still felt like it was time for a nap. Maybe he was getting older than old. A small laugh escaped his lips and he scratched behind kitty's ears again. "I wonder what your name is. Or id you had an actual name."

The sun was at its zenith in the sky, and it glittered through the cathedral window, casting shattered rays of light around the room. Kamijo smiled as he closed his eyes, suddenly wondering what it'd be like to make love in this room with the sun shining on them like this. An unconscious groan left his lips and he smiled before looking back at the cat. "How about a noon time nap kitty?"
Back to top Go down
Hizaki
Predator
Predator
Hizaki

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:24 pm

The feel of the sun soaking into his fur was amazing. He had almost forgotten what it had felt like to just lay out in the sun and absorb it. It was a fantastic feeling, just laying there without a care in the world. And hopefully his new master wouldn't mind what he really was. He seemed like a kind man, surely he could handle having a neko for a pet, couldn't he?

He really just didn't have the heart to escape.

A purr worked up in his throat as Kamijo began to pet him again, placing his head on his paws as a pillow and yawned, eyes falling shut. Already he loved the feel of Kamijo's fingers petting him and scratching him behind his ears. It felt spectacular, to say the least. And he honestly missed being pet and treated like a pet sometimes. Maybe he really ought to stick around for longer than he intended.

"How about a noon time nap kitty?"

He let out a contented mewl, stretching out so that his paws just barely touched Kamijo's nose and writhed around until he was laying on his side with a yawn. His body was spread out across the pillows, tail flicking this way and that lazily before he fell asleep, the warmth of the sun aiding in the process. It was probably a respectable answer for Kamijo, and he was sure that he would follow suit.

Though, sometime while he was sleeping he had lost grip on his cat-form, his body stretching and distorting into that of a humans. With one odd characteristic, though: His ears and tail. It hadn't taken long for him to get cold, and with a shiver he crawled closer to Kamijo, nuzzling his face into his neck in search of warmth.
Back to top Go down
Kamijo
Predator
Predator
Kamijo

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Kamijo had always been rather fond of naps, loving the fact that he could just kick back and do nothing for a while. He knew it was lazy of him sometimes, but he was over three hundred years old. If he couldn't be lazy now then he never could. Plus he had the money to do nothing. It was that simple.

It was nice to have a friend to share nap time with though. For too long this large house had been empty, the only one bringing any life to it was Kamijo. But that would all change for the better now. Perhaps he would even get kitty a collar with a bell so he could liven up the house wherever he went. Maybe it would echo off the high ceilings though. It seemed like an entertaining idea.

But for now sleep was what he wanted most. When he watched the cat's eyes slipped closed he merely smiled and nuzzled his own head into the pillow beneath him, sleep soon taking him.

Though in the middle of his nap he felt something warm press against him. It was hard not to stay away from the delicious form and without conscious thought Kamijo wrapped his arms around the petite body and rested his chin on the head tucked into his throat. It was such a wonderful dream.

Kamijo didn't know what woke him up, but when he did finally stir, he felt well rested and full of life. He tried moving, only to find something pillowed on his chest. Dragon eyes flickered open and he was more than surprised to see a spill of gold curls across his broad chest. What was this? A hand reached up to run through the locks and he ran the tips up to a rather feline looking ear. Eyes widened as many thoughts ran through his head. This.. this couldn't be?

One finger scratched gently behind the protruding ear, and he waited for a response, if any. Maybe this was just a cruel joke by that ghost that had invaded his house. It had to be.
Back to top Go down
Hizaki
Predator
Predator
Hizaki

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:05 pm

He was comfortable where he was. And by now he was nice and warm; the sun was still up, although just barely, and he was pressed into a nice warm body. This was definitely the life that he was looking forward to living. Kamijo was nice and warm, that's one of the only things that mattered here.

A purr had started up instinctively as he felt a hand move through his hair, a low groan leaving his throat as his ears were touched. They were always rather sensitive parts of his anatomy, especially while he was in this particular form. But he knew that Kamijo was yet to find that particular feature out... although it seemed like it was a given considering that he was a cat.

By this point he hadn't realized that he was human just yet. Ears twitched as he felt his fingers move to scratch behind his ears, yawning and nuzzled into his chest... although the feeling of his hair against his face snapped him out of whatever dream he was having.

No, it was way too soon for this. And he was naked, too.

Jolting upright, Hizaki pulled away from Kamijo with a gasp, scrambling back and away before he realized that he had situated himself far too close to the edge of the bed and tumbled right off of it in his horror. He hit the ground with a rather audible thud, though he soon popped his head up from the side of the bed, eyes wide with worry and ears tilted to the sides. "I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean for you to find out in that way!"
Back to top Go down
Kamijo
Predator
Predator
Kamijo

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Finding a rather adorable neko pillowed on his chest was not what he was expecting to wake up to at all. Rather he thought he'd wake up to his precious kitty that he bought not hours ago, probably mewling at him for food or to be shown around. Not this though. But he wasn't complaining, especially since he got to wake up to a rather naked man being held in his arms. That was nothing to complain about at all.

Wide eyes watched the man as he scrambled across the bed, only to watch him fall off the edge not a few second later. He rushed over to the edge, leaning over on all fours to see if the other man was okay. He hadn't hurt himself already, had he? When a head popped up he leaned back and plopped down on his behind, brows furrowing as the other started apologizing. For.. wait what?

"No no.. Uhh.. It's fine! Just.. I wasn't expecting this at all." An apologetic smile spread on his face as he hefted himself off of the bed and walked around to kneel beside his new houseguest. "How about I.. get you some clothes." Not that he didn't mind a naked man wandering around his room, but he was sure the other would be far more comfortable with something to wear. "Oh.. I never asked. Do you have a name?" It was silly to only ask now, but atleast he could know his real name now and not keep calling him kitty. Unless he preferred that.
Back to top Go down
Hizaki
Predator
Predator
Hizaki

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Large eyes stared up at Kamijo fearfully as he came closer, nodding his head silently and shifted closer to the covers to keep himself as covered as possible once he climbed off the bed to kneel beside him. This was so embarrassing. He just wished that he could at least keep his clothes with him once he switched forms once again. "Clothes... sound nice." He said softly, nodding his head and looked over the other once more.

He was kind, he just had to remember that. The only thing was that he was just so scared that he was going to get thrown out... and he just didn't know him well enough yet to even begin to predict how he would have reacted to finding out his 'true' from.

"Oh.. I never asked. Do you have a name?"

His name? Oh right his name. "Hizaki-" He replied with a small smile, pulling on a curl awkwardly. "Unless you want to call me something else, of course! Um.. what's your name?" He asked, though he knew that he would probably end up calling the elder "Master" versus his real name. Although it was probably good to know what his real name was instead of just "Master."
Back to top Go down
Kamijo
Predator
Predator
Kamijo

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Casanova Kamijo had to keep his roaming eyes from roaming just this one instance. This poor man had not intended on ending up this way with him and there was no way he would take advantage of such a situation. He wasn't that kind of a person, and this was his new pet afterall. There had to be something wrong in finding your pet attractive.

"Hizaki, huh? It's cute." He smiled, eyes creasing in the corners and hair falling into his face as he stood up, a hand stretching down to Hizaki to help him up and onto the bed. "And I'm Kamijo." He nodded before slowly crossing the room to push the double doors on the other wall and exposed a grand walk in closet that could have doubled as another room. Fingers flicked over shirts aimlessly. He didn't even know what the other wanted to wear. It was easy to judge by his long, gold curls that he liked a feminine style, but maybe he could handle some of Kamijo's not so feminine clothes for a day. He could get kitt- Hizaki a closet of his own tomorrow.

Pulling out a dark purple cargidan, a white v-neck shirt and.. what the.. a skirt? Where the hell had this come from? Waving the skirt around he shurgged indifferently and hung it over his arm along with the other articles of clothing. What about underwear? Kamijo didn't know if they neko would want to wear his own or if he would go commando. He would ask!

Walking out of the closet he held out his arm to Hizaki and presented him with the clohes. "I'm sure if you really wanted you could find a whole girl's outfit in there, but if you don't want that I can get you some pants." Hizaki really was a mystery, but hopefully not when it came to clothing. He'd dealt with enough today and it was only the evening.

"So, why did you change like that? Can't you control it?" It sounded like a rude question, but he was sure that if Hizaki could control it he wouldn't have woken up to such a deliciously naked body. Screw it, if Hizaki couldn't control it he could care less. As long as he got to see more of that milky skin, he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Hizaki
Predator
Predator
Hizaki

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Kamijo. So his master's name was Kamijo. Giving his head a slight nod, Hizaki sat on the edge of the bed and pulled his tail into his lap, watching the elder as he walked away into his closet and began digging through. He didn't particularly like wearing men's clothing, but he figured that it would do and he wouldn't have to be picky. He did note, though, that the closet was bigger than his bedroom... He wasn't sure if he'd get lost in his home now or if this was just it for the man's 'palace.'

Eyes fell upon the skirt and a smile appeared on his face with delight, carefully reaching out to take the clothes from his arm carefully and turned the skirt over in his hands. Yes, just his style. Pulling the skirt on over his head, he tugged it down to his waist and crawled out of bed after making sure that everything was securely covered and began to tug on the rest of the clothing.

He didn't particularly care for pants, anyways. He always felt as though his tail was being crammed into something awkward, either that or he would have to cut holes into the back of his jeans. Which, after a few years, got annoying so he just switched to skirts. Go figure. "Skirts are fine for me, odd as it is to say." He said quietly, pulling the shirt on and pulled the collar up a little bit higher before dragging on the cardigan. It should match, right? Well he was still grateful to the other for lending him clothes anyways.

"So, why did you change like that? Can't you control it?"

Blinking a bit in surprise, he shook his head slightly in response to the question. "Well, for the most part I can.. but if I fall asleep I tend to lose control and switch back to being human, if that's what this form is. I guess it's easiest to be human for me by now, since I spent most of my time recently like this." He said with a tiny laugh, sitting on the edge of his bed again, playing with the hem of the skirt. He half wondered why he had a skirt in his closet, but he figured that he wouldn't want to question it.

"Um... Master? A-are you sure this is okay? And... is it okay if I borrow underwear too?" He half squeaked out, hiding behind his hands with a small blush. Why was this awkward?
Back to top Go down
Kamijo
Predator
Predator
Kamijo

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:23 am

He was just so adorable. The way his ears twitched as he talked, his tail flicking against the bedspread just like the cat's he knew him as before. Though his view of him was forever changed. He would no longer be the small feline he had purchased hours ago from a crowded animal shelter. Rather he would forever be the neko he now appeared before him as. The milky skinned and rather attractive neko.

Shaking his head slightly to get such perverted thoughts from his head he came back up with a smile, nodding at his new friend. "I guess that's a good thing then. Though I have to tell you the skirt isn't mine, just incase you were wondering?" He moved to sit next to him on the bed and watched his tail for a second before looking him back in the eyes. His eyes were even gorgeous! Oh gods! Was he going to have to stare past him to even talk to him!

Wait.. so every time he fell asleep he would change back into a human? That could prove rather bad. What if he had fallen asleep n the animal shelter. Kamijo was sure the workers would have been rather surprised to find a full grown man in one of their cages, much less a tiny one. A small chuckle slipped past his lips before he covered them with the back of his hand, stifling the rest of his laughter. This situation really was too good to be true. Yet he knew that if he reached out and touched Hizaki he would be more than tangible.

"Master?.." He blinked at the prospect of being called master and smiled slightly. It was a rather entertaining prospect, but it could be taken the wrong way by others in society. Perhaps he could teach Hizaki to just call him Kamijo. Was that possible? "Oh! Underwear! I'm sorry." He jumped up from the bed and ran to retrieve a pair of briefs from the dresser in his closet, before returning and handing them to his newest and rather permanent houseguest. "We should go shopping for you soon. I don't think you'd enjoy to wear my clothes all the time." He chuckled and remained standing. "But how about something for lunch now? You must be starved." He moved away form the bed, a hand motioning for Hizaki to follow. "I;m sure I have some fish in the fridge. How about that?"

What an experience.
Back to top Go down
Hizaki
Predator
Predator
Hizaki

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:32 am

Hizaki hoped that Kamijo was okay with the fact that he wasn't just a cat. And that he was a human, or at least something that looked like a human. He couldn't help the giggle that passed his lips as he was informed that the skirt wasn't his. So was there a girl living there with him at one point? Girls often made Hizaki giggle. The way that the cooed over him and played with his hair or fur or paws and pet him always made him want to nuzzle up to one and purr. But he wouldn't go out with one. He just didn't swing that way for some odd reason.

"Do you not want to be called Master?" He asked, taking the briefs from him and stared for a second before he stood up and pulled the garment up under the skirt, wiggling his hips slightly. It felt weird to wear men's boxers, but he figured that it was much better than just going commando. But still, that's how it felt for him, considering that he was used to wearing women's underwear to begin with.

Shopping? For him? So soon? But why? Hizaki was an expensive guest as it was, and he definitely wasn't the cat that he wanted. "Oh um- I have clothes at the manor that my previous owner left me-" He interjected, eyes following the other as he mentioned something about lunch.

Well his stomach was feeling rather empty...

"Fish? Fish sounds nice~" He chirped, getting up awkwardly and followed along behind the other, looking back to the disturbed bedsheets. Perhaps he should fix that later. But for now maybe he should at least eat. And then they could talk and hopefully pick up his clothes sometime later. Getting up, he followed along behind the other, looking this way and that. "Your house is so big!" He commented with a smile on his face, tail waggling along happily behind him. This was exciting. Kamijo was nice ( and good looking! ) and was generally interested in keeping him.

Life would be good.
Back to top Go down
Kamijo
Predator
Predator
Kamijo

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:05 pm

So the fact that was was ready to send quite a bit n clothes for his pretty kitty just now was a moot point? How old were his clothes? Kamijo was sure he could find nicer things for Hizaki, and maybe even some skin baring outfits. Oh if he could see more of that skin on a daily basis. No, this man was not like the other guests in his home. He was a pet, nothing more. Kamijo had to stop thinking of him as such. Sure he might be gorgeous, but Kamijo had to look but not touch.

Though that type of restraint had failed on him before. But he had vowed to himself that it wouldn't happen again!

Pulling open the door the refrigerator he smiled and plucked the wrapped salmon from the shelf and set it down on the black marble countertop, quick to retrieve a knife from the cutting block and then peel open the plastic and settle the fish on a cutting board. He sliced the fish into small chunks, scattering them across a plate and smiling to Hizaki. "Would you prefer them cooked or raw?" Most cats liked their fish raw right? "Oh, and we can get your old clothes if you so wish, but I will buying you many new things. It's simply my responsibility as a good owner." It was why he had gotten a cat. He wanted a companion and someone to spoil rotten besides himself.

"And I don't mind if you call me master, but you should probably refrain from doing so in public. Not many people look at such a gorgeous man as yourself calling another man master too well. We're not in the dark ages anymore" He interjected with a chuckle after a few minutes, a smile illuminating his face as he looked over the smaller man. He really was breathtakingly beautiful. Damn his awful luck and his oaths. Why in the hell was he such a gentleman?

Though he could still reach behind Hizaki's ear and rub at his sensitive spot with soft fingertips and still be a gentleman right? Of course~ Hizaki loved being rubbed behind the ears. He was just fulfilling one of his ownerly duties was all. He was making his pet happy. "Your ears are so soft." He mused quietly and traced a digit along the shell of it, noting how sensitive it was as well. He was just a little bundle of sensitive nerves, and Kamijo wondered what would happen if all of them were stroked at once. Would he call out his name? Would he moan like a whore? Oh just the thought sent a tingle down his spine.

Damn..
Back to top Go down
Hizaki
Predator
Predator
Hizaki

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Hizaki didn't want Kamijo to have to worry about things like clothes. Then again, he was the pet, wasn't he? So he technically signed up to spoil Hizaki rotten. Although he did enjoy being spoiled, he didn't want it just yet. He wanted Kamijo to at least get used to having the spoiled kitty that Hizaki was. As the fish was brought out of the fridge, the neko's eyes immediately fell upon salmon as it was cut up and scattered across the plate. Did he expect him to eat it like a car? Oh hell no!

Thoughts came to a complete stop once Kamijo's hands reached out to rub at his ears, eyes rolling back and soon fluttered shut as he leaned his head back into his hand with a soft purr. That was definitely his weak spot right there, his ears. And Kamijo seemed to have already found it out. But was it obvious because he was a cat? Perhaps so. But whenever his ears were touched whenever he was in this form always led to an affectionate, cuddly Hizaki. Though he was sure that Kamijo wouldn't mind.

"Your ears are so soft."

"I um, thank you." He said softly, ears twitching as he felt him run his finger along the shell. That always felt weird, no matter how good it did feel. He could only imagine what it felt like to be bitten there. Not that it had happened before. But he imagined that it felt good. People said that it felt good to be bitten, right? So what if he were bitten on the ears? That probably felt extra good, knowing his luck.

But he would probably never find out.

Shaking his head clear of these thoughts, Hizaki returned to Kamijo's previous comments. "Cooked is fine- I think I like the texture of cooked fish versus raw fish.. It's not as...slimy?" Maybe cats were supposed to like slimy things. But Hizaki wasn't your regular cat. He was much more refined than those things. "So when we're out in public I'm supposed to call you.. Kamijo? But in private I can call you Master, right?" He concluded, head tilting to the side in question. So many things to remember now. He missed the good old days when it didn't matter what he called people while in public. Oh well, those days were long gone now.

Letting out a low hum, Hizaki pulled away from the elder and pulled a few drawers open in search of chopsticks or a fork -- or anything to keep from getting his hands messy in general. Finding the silverware, he fished out two forks and held them up, looking at Kamijo with his head tilted to the side. "Will you eat with me too?" He didn't want to be the only one eating, after all.
Back to top Go down
Kamijo
Predator
Predator
Kamijo

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Oh so it was a rather sensitive spot on the neko indeed. The way his eyes fluttered shut made him think of just how gorgeous his face would look if he was introduced to real pleasure by his own hand.. or rather things besides his hand. Though yet again he had to push away such vulgar thoughts and remibd hmself that this was a feline he was talking about. This wasn't a full human. Granted he had screwed inhuman things before, and it wasn't as if he didnt have a few secrets hidden beneath the surface, but Kamijo bought a cat, not a fuck buddy.

Pulling his hand away from the neko he smiled politely and took the sushi he had arranged on a plate before bringing out a frying pan and heating it up over the stove in his kitchen. Soon the warm and rich aroma of fish filled the kitchen and he found himself was even growing hungry. Maybe he would partake in the meal as well. Wouldn't hurt.

"Sure, I'll eat with you." He nodded his head, stray tresses falling into hisnface yet again as he moved to bring out another plate, though he was much too lazy to make a side. He would have someone make them a very proper meal for breakfast, but now his cooking was fine. "Yes, master at hime, and Kamijo in public. I have some rather high society friends who would frown upon me being called master." The elder man chuckled and took the two plates into the elaborate dining room, setting Hizaki's plate down at the place beside his own at the head of the mahogany wood table. "Bon appetit mon cherie." He smiled and pulled the chair out for his new housemate before taking his own seat, stabbing at a piece of fish and popping it into his mouth. "Oh, it's edible." Yes, he could cook, but some things turned out rather.. well.. unedible for a lack of better words.

"So, tell me about yourself. I want to know I'm not going to share my home with a criminal or anything, though the fact that I did find you behind bars is rather comical." Yes, he was excited about having Hizaki live with him, but he wanted to know what he was getting into before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Hizaki
Predator
Predator
Hizaki

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:06 am

So master at home, Kamijo in public. Easy enough, unless he slipped. But he couldn't allow that, now could he? Especially if it meant that Kamijo's friends would look down upon such things. Following the elder man into the next room, he nodded his head, his tail flicking to and fro. "Alright! I'll remember!" He assured, smiling as he took a seat beside Kamijo, tucking his seat in and smiled back at him.

Such manners. Already he was liking the way that Kamijo treated him. It really looked like he would be staying for longer than he had originally intended. But oh well, as long as Kamijo took good care of him then that would be more than okay for Hizaki. He just wondered how long Kamijo would even want to keep him.

Smiling and nodding his head in a slightly awkward manner, Hizaki picked his fork up and speared the piece of fish, nibbling on it carefully. He wouldn't want to seem like he had been starving for a few days in front of his new master, anyways, though it wasn't like he was in the first place. "Can you not cook?" He asked with a laugh, finally sticking the food into his mouth and chewed thoughtfully. It could have done with a little more flavor, but it was good nonetheless.

"So, tell me about yourself. I want to know I'm not going to share my home with a criminal or anything, though the fact that I did find you behind bars is rather comical."

Laughing lightly, Hizaki set his fork down on the plate and settled his hands in his lap, making a face as he thought. Introductions? He was always bad at that. "Well.. I'm not human? I guess you already see that, um. But I'm a kitsune, so to speak. I just happen to be a cat instead of a fox." He said with a smile, looking down to his skirt as he thought about what to say next. "I just recently discovered that I can take on this form though! But it was in the past two decades... Uh, I was the pet of a wealthy family for a good while though.. And they left me their fortune since they're cat obsessed. I can cook and clean though!" He added with a laugh, taking another piece of the fish on the plate before him and picked a little piece off, sliding it into his mouth once more. He wasn't really hungry but he figured he might as well eat anyways.

"So what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kamijo
Predator
Predator
Kamijo

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Could he cook?! What kind of question was that?! Okay, a legitimate one, but Kamijo could only smile and shake his head in a negative response. "I can cook the basics, and this is basic for me. Other than that I have people cook for me. Now they can cook!" It was so nice to have wealth and have people who would cook all of your meals. Though today they were off, leaving Kamijo in quite the situation when it came to his newest addition. Well at least he didn't seem to mind his salmon. Though it was a little bland.

A kitsune He should have guessed really. He had heard of kitsunes as a child but never saw one in the flesh, especially a feline aligned one. There was so much about this world that he didn't know. Maybe Hizaki could enlighten him a bit. Hopefully he could, he felt like such a stuffy shut in at times. Not to mention pompous with all of his wealthy friends. He just hoped Hizaki could also help him socialize outside of high society.

"Me? Oh." Of course the question would be asked in return, why wouldn't it. "Well, I'm not exactly human either. I'm a gold dragon and I'm about.. well old enough I guess," He chuckled and set his fork down, done with the small meal for now. He wanted to talk more with Hizaki, get to know him better. He was rather intriuged by now and he didn't want to stop listening. "Oh, by the way.. check this out." He leaned slightly towards the other and opened his eyes really wide, their color revealed in full to be a sheet if blue ice coloring his eyes, pupils dilating to a vertical slits before he blinked and pulled back, a smug smile gracing his features. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Hizaki
Predator
Predator
Hizaki

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:40 am

Of course it was a logical question to ask. Especially if Kamijo mentioned that something was edible. Wasn't it? Perhaps he should be worried for his lie, but thankfully Hizaki himself knew how to cook just in case one of Kamijo's servants wasn't there or something... Though Hizaki had a funny feeling that he would end up making most of his own food. Kibble wouldn't do for him. He was better than that.

"A dragon?" He asked, eyes lighting up in astonishment at the very mention of the other being a magical. So wait, if he was here in a home all by himself... and he was old... Why was he alone? Shouldn't he have someone special by now all to himself instead of just going out and getting a cat? Maybe Kamijo didn't work that way, but it meant that Hizaki would probably hang around for quite a while.

"Your eyes are so pretty!" He complemented as he leaned forward to stare into the other's eyes in astonishment. Never had he met a dragon-- and never had he seen such pretty eyes. So it was his turn now? Surely there was nothing that Hizaki could come up with that could even try to top what Kamijo had just shown him. No, Hizaki wasn't that cool.

Leaning back in the chair, Hizaki had to think of something that would possibly top what Kamijo had just shared with him. But what? "Well, I can distort reality and create illusions... You remember how there was the first man on the moon some time ago? Yes, well that was an illusion that I created." he said with a shrug as if it wasn't the biggest thing in the world. Sure, people figured it out shortly after but Hizaki was just bored at the time and figured that, since he had nothing better to do, why not just mess with history a little bit? "Now it's your turn~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]   Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D] Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Take Me Home! [Kamijo~! :D]
Page 1 of 1