Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Hellish Demands [Hakuei]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leda
Stalker
Stalker
Leda

Hellish Demands [Hakuei] Empty
PostSubject: Hellish Demands [Hakuei]   Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Laying on the top of a mausoleum, Leda played mindlessly with the bar through his exposed navel. He waited for Hakuei to arrive and stared up at the night's sky, adoring the stars. They shown brilliantly like diamonds against black velvet, making him smile. He loved how the graveyard was on the farthest edge of Hell so the nights were darker out here.

The images that Hakuei had shown him before replayed in his mind on a loop he wished he could cut to make it just stop. It wasn't actually disturbing, just irritating as hell. He knew the war was going to start up again, and really didn't care. The blond wasn't much of a fighter, but that didn't matter to him. He was just wondering if things would finally all be settled. What was really getting to him though, was Hakuei's behavior. The way he was acting before telling him to meet int the graveyard was rather strange for the demon. They had been together for thousands of years, and Leda never saw the other acting like that. It would almost be alarming if he didn't know any better and found himself caring.

He stretched his thin body out, more of his pale flesh lipping from underneath his shirt. His hands rested above his head, making his frame into a line as he sighed. There was no specified time for the meeting, and knowing Hakuei the demon would probably end up not showing at all. So the blond was just left there to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Hellish Demands [Hakuei]   Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Oh Asfoeti showed indeed. He appeared at Leda's head, looking down to him with a smile. "Enjoying your night? I hope so because it's not going to be very pleasant after a while." one hand reaching up and moving aside a strand of Leda's hair from his face. Regadless of what Leda thought or cared about, the demon still considered Leda his, but cared less about what he did with his activities. They were demon after all. His behavior around others was more than likely alarming, he knew this, and with a slight shake of his head, he slipped out of the human guise he wore and had the half human half demon appearance, horns and the pale skin only and with the claws. "I suppose you are wondering what the fuck was up with me, huh? Well, considering the images I sent you have a lot to deal with what is coming. I know you don't fight. I know you don't give a shit more or less what is going on but it does affect you so listen."

Taking a place beside Leda and laying on his back, staring at the stars with the other, a small smirk raised on his lips. "That angel I sent you an image of, being tainted by a demon, his strength has become dwindled. He is also an archangel, one who would have fought against us. With his powers weakened, it gives our kind an advantage. I want you, my beauty, to seek out another angel and taint him as well. The more that we make filthy, the less we contend with and can overpower. You do see what I am saying yes?"

A part of him was NOT admitting. . .no way in hell. . .that he had an attachment to the angel, and did as such to keep him from fighting in the end. He knew Leda's seduction abilities and trusted him with this. Either way, the pair of them could slow down the population of these angels, especially with Asfoeti finding the portal they were coming in from.
Back to top Go down
Leda
Stalker
Stalker
Leda

PostSubject: Re: Hellish Demands [Hakuei]   Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Listening to Hakuei speak, the blond began tapping the fingers of one hand and playing with the hem of his short shirt with the other. The demon's words made sense, and he had caught wind of the Monsters planning on trying to do things like this recently. Corrupt and turn the angels and all of the Gods to finally take over and end the war. He sighed and stopped his tapping, bringing that hand up to pinch the bridge of his nose. "So this is what you called me out all special for?" he asked, getting a little irritated. If the other wanted him to seduce a few angels, fine, but why be so in arms about it.

He let out another sigh, looking back at the sky and thinking about the plan. A small thought struck him and he let out a light giggle. "You didn't gain a liking to that little angel, did you?" he asked turning to look at Hakuei.
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Hellish Demands [Hakuei]   Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:45 am

"Yes this is what I called you out for, deal with it, pretty." he grinned, picking up a few strands of the blonde hair and letting them drop slowly. . .until he was asked that question with that giggle. "No. And do not speak of it again. it was deception, Leda now drop it." his irritation in the matter was proof enough that there may have been some truth to it. Whether he would admit to it or not, the Death Demon knew the answer. "I called you out here to tell you these things out of the hearing range of those creatures. The night I returned with angel blood covering my body. . .that was the result of not a single one of them knowing there was a demon on the other side in wait for them."

The thought of all of those angels he had finished off, the feathers that fell and disappeared when they hit the ground, and the now soulless humans that are walking the streets. . .all angels with their wings ripped out, or massacred bodies laid out for the morgue to pick up and not be able to identify. . .it created a wide grin on the demon's lips.
Back to top Go down
Leda
Stalker
Stalker
Leda

PostSubject: Re: Hellish Demands [Hakuei]   Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:05 pm

His jaw dropped just a little with the corners of his mouth turned up into a smile. "You totally have! And there you were trying to make fun of me for wanting to fuck someone who was still alive," he began to laugh now. This whole thing was ridiculous. The fierce demon Hakuei growing attached to something, especially an angel.

"Well you certainly seem clever indeed Haku, but it seems we have finally found a weakness," he said smiling and trying to keep his laughter in.
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Hellish Demands [Hakuei]   Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Once Leda began to completely mock and anger him, his lips began to curl into a sneer, and within a split moment, he had shoved the demon off their laying spot and to the ground with his lithe fingers around that pretty throat. "Do NOT mock me or make me look a fool!" the sharp teeth grit together in his severe anger, more than he had in quite some time. For Asfoeti to dispose his anger towards Leda, it had to have been something major. This wasn't just about the angel, this was more serious than that. He had a reputation to uphold and Leda was the only one who could figure it out for the plain and simple fact that he knew the demon more than anyone in heaven, hell or the in between.

Finally releasing his fingers, he still had Leda straddled under him, his hands on either side of the Death Demon's head. He knew exactly what Asfoeti was capable of. "I said. . .not another word."
Back to top Go down
Leda
Stalker
Stalker
Leda

PostSubject: Re: Hellish Demands [Hakuei]   Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:48 pm

It wasn't a surprise that Hakuei rushed him, the blond was expecting it actually. He knew he was getting under the other's skin with his words. Though the only sound he made was a small gasp, that came out a little more erotic than it should have, as his back collided with the ground.

"If anyone makes you look like a fool dear Haku, it would be you," Leda spoke low, fixing his deep black eyes on the demon above him. He didn't care what the other said or did. He would continue to mock him if he pleased, though never make a fool out of him, at least not on purpose. There was no reason to in his eyes, he couldn't benefit from it.

The small demon placed one hand on Hakuei's knee, the other tracing up and down his thigh. the hand on his throat was suffocating, but caused small sensations to swim through his body. The blond really was in this position too much to behave like a 'normal' being. "You want to keep that little thing as more than a play toy, it is fine by me, I won't say a word. There are already plenty of rumors about us going around. And I wouldn't want to ruin that precious reputation of yours," he said glaring slightly up into Hakuei's fierce red orbs. He really couldn't care less about the angel. To him it was like everything else: Just watch and see how long it lasts.
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Hellish Demands [Hakuei]   Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Of anything, this was the largest thing Leda had been brazen about, the period of time that the two had spent were centuries upon centuries, and the Death Demon had rights---the only rights as far as Asfoeti was concerned---to speak his mind about his counterpart. It had been said through eons that the two demons were created to compliment and work with one another. As Leda's hands smoothed over his thighs, it was the best thing he could have done to soothe the proverbial beast. His fingers around the demon's throat lessened, though his nails dug in, scratching the surface of the male's flesh while purring low in his throat that sounded like a large cat. "You know how much I can't resist those black soulless orbs of yours." his head tilting while staring down to the demon under him. Asfoeti was built and created for vengeance and sex, and Leda and Asfoeti had expended their desires on one another plenty of times.
Back to top Go down
Leda
Stalker
Stalker
Leda

PostSubject: Re: Hellish Demands [Hakuei]   Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:42 pm

He knew he was getting away with a lot. His 'partner' would never let any other speak to or about him the way the blond did. Leda's dark eyes became duller but kept their sharpness and his lips parted ever so slightly, letting a small gasp out, the other demon's nails causing his neck to tingle. Hakuei's words made a small giggle leave him as he kept his gaze one the other. "Are you flirting with me Haku-chan?" he said in a slight teasing tone. He smirked slightly, his nails absently clawing at the leather beneath them.
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Hellish Demands [Hakuei]   Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:42 pm

His claws dug into Leda's throat caused Asfoeti to begin purring low in his chest, that dark smirk curling at the corners of his mouth. "It may be a possibility." and with Leda's claws scratching his leathers, he writhed slightly atop the other demon, licking over his lips as he leaned down, growling into Leda's lips. "Keep scratching. . .you know how much I love it." his hand reaching inside Leda's shirt from the bottom and instantly finding his nipple, squeezing it for a moment before allowing one claw to pierce through the other's flesh. He knew that Leda was as much into pain as he himself was, if not more so. "Tell me, beautiful. . .what have you been thinking lately?" his dark black forked tongue flickering out to lick over those full lips.
Back to top Go down
Leda
Stalker
Stalker
Leda

PostSubject: Re: Hellish Demands [Hakuei]   Hellish Demands [Hakuei] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Oh he knew, very well, that the other loved his nails. It was probably the cause of him obtaining the habit of mindlessly scratching at things instead of just playing with the hems of his clothing like he usually did. "Ah~" his back arched into Haku's hand as the claw pierced his flesh, his deep black eyes lidding halfway. His plush lips took in a deep breath as his hands moved up just a little higher, digging just a little deeper but careful not to tear the fabric. "Nothing in particular, just the usual," which was true. The blond really hadn't been thinking of much outside his work, no need to. He liked watching the humans in pain and feeding off of their sins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellish Demands [Hakuei]   Hellish Demands [Hakuei] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellish Demands [Hakuei]
Page 1 of 1