Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Yoshi Application EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Yoshi Application EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Yoshi Application EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Yoshi Application EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Yoshi Application EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Yoshi Application EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Yoshi Application EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Yoshi Application EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Yoshi Application EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Yoshi Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi

Yoshi

Yoshi Application Empty
PostSubject: Yoshi Application   Yoshi Application EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:26 pm

You

Name: Hikaru

Instant Messanger(s): (Ask please~)

Your muse

Name: Tsukuyomi

Nickname(s): Yoshi

Band: V-last

Sexuality: Uke

Sexual Position: . . . .

Race: Archangel (Actually a God incarnate)

Character Abilities: Wings shift into blades, fire abilities, will strengthen in the moon light.

Side: Gods

Appearance:
Yoshi Application 5ds45e
Yoshi Application 287zwi0
Though he is an exact opposite of his twin brother, they are identical, but for their hair and eyes. Yoshi has gentle chestnut amber brown eyes and golden blonde hair, with a pair of brilliant white wings in which in the moonlight turn silver. He also has a belly ring and a lip ring on the left side.

Personality: Kind and considerate, he is very congenial, and never curses. His most loved individual is his brother Ushitora AKA Hiro. His demeanor is very sweet, and he would do whatever it takes to help anybody (within means). He DOES have an anger that is unmatched, lighting them on fire an incinerating them within seconds. That is on a rare occasion though and has only done so once. As they grew older, Yoshi spent time with the Heavens and was treated a bit differently in Heaven, not understanding why, which caused him to be more introverted around those he does not know.

Likes: His twin, the night, stars, cleanliness, kindness, plant life and animals.

Dislikes: Anyone who tries to touch him other than Hiro, loud noises, blood, violence.

Strength: His love for his sibling, his life source (immortal), his wings in which during the upcoming war will shift into blades, his consideration for life.

Weakness: Again his sibling, if he is threatened, he will do ANYTHING to keep him safe. He also has a weakness for soft sounds, which will lull him to sleep.

Character history:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsukuyomi
Yoshi was born as a twin to a pair that were an angel and demon, his twin brother 'Hiro' had received all demon blood and came into the world an Oni, though 'Yoshi' came into the world an Angel. They grew up close to one another until Hiro came of age, and Yoshi was tantalizing to him. . .that could have turned out messy. As they were separated, he had learned there was more to him, he just did not know exactly what just yet. He will soon learn that he is the incarnation of Tsukuyomi, the Moon God, and will possibly tilt the balance of the coming War.

Role play Sample:
A walk during the night time was more than theraputic for Yoshi, moving aside the golden blonde hair from his cheek as he glanced up to the night sky, smiling warmly. Being near his twin again had in essence made him feel whole again and once more felt the balance of everything both tip and even out. It was a strange sensation being this way again so an evening walk in the moon light was there to help him think. Lifting himself within a tree, he climbed to the upper part of the branches, staring up to the stars while gathering his knees to his chest tilting his head. "Why now? I don't want to be on this side anymore. Why can't I be neutral, or be out fo the situation at all? I don't want to hurt him. . .I can't. I never will." his head lowering to rest on his knees as a silver tear fell from the chesnut amber hued orbs.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

Yoshi Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoshi Application   Yoshi Application EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:30 pm

I love it! Well written.
Approved~

~China
Back to top Go down

Yoshi Application
Page 1 of 1