Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Watching *Open* EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Watching *Open* EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Watching *Open* EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Watching *Open* EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Watching *Open* EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Watching *Open* EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Watching *Open* EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Watching *Open* EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Watching *Open* EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Watching *Open*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

Watching *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Watching *Open*   Watching *Open* EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Hiro watched the passersby with an expression of something between jealousy and annoyance. Annoyance because he was angry at being relegated to a fable that no one believed in anymore. Jealousy because they were free to walk around and have a good time, while he was bound to his temple.

Once upon a time, this temple had been a sprawling complex, devoted to him. Now only a tiny building remained, and it was the one that he was housed in. Well... it was more of a shrine now... Things were starting to fall apart, so he might have to move anyway... Periodically someone stopped by to tidy up a bit and offering some hurried respects, but that was all...

Now to be perfectly fair he could leave. After all, the seal was self-inflicted. However, what would be the purpose of leaving at this point? Hiro was far from normal, and so interacting with humans without arousing suspicion was out of the question. He could move to the north side of town, and join forces with the gods again. That seemed redundant though.

Sighing softly, his long legs tucked elegantly beneath him, Hiro closed his eyes and listened intently to the rain. Maybe someone would stop in today, even if it was just to seek shelter from the rain. Humans couldn't see him anymore, so he didn't have to move when they entered his temple.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

Watching *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching *Open*   Watching *Open* EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:19 pm

The dragon had to have his moment in water, as Mako really was not too big on the idea of getting his scales wet, so leaving his mate behind, he took to the street, allowing some of his features to surface. . .a few lines of the silvery white and blue scales to flow down his arms and across his chest, some forming down the sides of his face and the bridge of his nose, his eyes the deep blue without pupils glancing to his form in the mirror as he wore only a white tank top and a pair of blue jeans while being barefoot. He was quite pleased with his human form, even if Mako wasn't.

Reaching the lower level and hitting the street properly, his head tiled back to allow the droplets of water to splash across his scales in their glory, shimmering with the drops of liquid as they slid between the delicate scales of the water dragon's body, the tank top becoming soaked and barely covering the dark circles on his chest that would be human nipples, which poked through the fabric in a sensual manner. He could very well have been dancing through the droplets as they were dancing with him, spinning around his form as his bare feet tapped the asphalt under him.

Practically giggling as he neared a small shrine, he was spinning in small circles, having to hold onto something sturdy as the dizziness settled into his brain, even though it was an interesting feeling. Focusing on the building he was holding onto, his light blonde hair in strands of wet gold sticking to the sides of his face in a side-swept manner were askew as it showed his mirth for being in water again. He had to focus for a moment as there was a form inside the small shrine that moved, yet he couldn't place if it was a human form or. . .wait. . .that scent. . .

"Wow. . .Kirin? Kirin, you are here? What. . .what are you doing here? Tell me you are not confined to one place!" his voice soft and saddened as he stepped inside further, dripping wet from top to bottom.
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

Watching *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching *Open*   Watching *Open* EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:33 pm

Hiro's head snapped up when he heard himself addressed. A visitor? One that could not only see him, but identify his true self? How unusual... Though it was unconscious, Hiro straightened himself up to look more proper then he already was and smoothed out a wrinkle in his kimono. He should at least be presentable right?

"Please come in."

Though it was phrased as a command, there was a hint of desperation to it. He had so long been without anyone to talk to, that even though he generally HATED social interaction, a few words would be a nice respite from the isolation.

Sadly though, he couldn't offer refreshment to his guest. Since he was sealed to this place, he didn't need to eat or drink. Or breath for that matter. That was beside the point.

Taking a look at his guest, Hiro's brows shot up quizzically. A water dragon. And one out for a play in the rain at that. Interesting. Raking his eyes slowly over the human form of his guest, Hiro smiled a bit and said, "I am sealed here, and so yes, in a way, I am confined to this building."

He knew he would have sympathy from the dragon. Dragons were once revered as well, and though they had not suffered as much a loss of respect as the kirin had, they still were not as high in status as they once were.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

Watching *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching *Open*   Watching *Open* EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:13 pm

The voice that filtered out from the shrine was so familiar to him as he stepped inside a bit more, almost feeling a bit inadequate as he took in the appearance of the other in kimono, wet foot prints being left on the floor of the small shabby shrine as he glanced around with a soft sigh, shaking his head.

"You. . .should be somewhere better than this. So much better than this." his voice soft lulled in a gentle tone. Kneeling before the other as he sat on his heels, his palms were planted on his slender thighs as he sat in a perfect form while taking in the appearance of the Kirin male.

"I'm Yuuki, son of the water God. Is there a way I can help you in some form?"

His head tilting to the side, part of the wet gold locks falling over his face softly as he held eye contact with the other, sensing the desperation to be freed from solitude. His scales still shining even in the dim light, whatever reaches his scales glistens just as a drop of water would.
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

Watching *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching *Open*   Watching *Open* EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Hiro smiled softly. Such a polite young dragon. And son of a water god as well. He was once a servant of the gods. How long ago those days seemed. How long had it been since he'd ran across fields and streams, grazing in the greenest of pastures and feasting on the first fruits of his people?

"I am old. I need little these days. My humble home is more then enough. You honor me greatly by visiting me today. It has made me very happy."

Taking in the dragon's form, Hiro's brows wrinkled in dismay. "I am only sorry I cannot offer you more. You are soaked. Even a being of water can catch a chill if not properly cared for."

The boy was attractive, but that was not really on Hiro's mind at the time. What concerned him was the gross lack of propriety. He should be offering his guest hot tea by the fire and a change of clothes. Not letting him kneel in wet garments without refreshment.

There was one thing he could do though. Closing his eyes, the kirin placed his blessing on the young man. For a time at least, the young man would have fortune in his endeavors. It seemed such a small thing, but really there was little else he could do in return for the visit.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

Watching *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching *Open*   Watching *Open* EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:39 pm

His brows furrowed as the Kirin spoke to him, shaking his head gently, the ends of his hair dripping with the water. "I do no such thing. Age is only what you make of it. You look amazing for your age, and in that body, you don't look a day over twenty-five." his lips slipping into a gentle smile as he settled back comfortably, his legs shifting to fold indian style under him but halts in the midst of his position change.

"Wait. . .when were you confined here? You weren't. . .the very same Kirin that my father knew two hundred and fifty years ago. . .are you?" yes, the scent was familiar, perhaps as the stories went, fate definitely had something to do with this.

"No, no. I am perfectly f----I can catch a chill in this form?" his eyes blinked a few times, it being very obvious if it hadn't been before that this was his first time in the human body. "Please tell me your name, Kirin so that I may properly address you?"
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

Watching *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching *Open*   Watching *Open* EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Hiro chuckled softly and said, "Yes... humans are very susceptible to sickness, so you must take care when using their bodies as vessels..."

Raising an eyebrow at the age comment, Hiro looked down at his hands and said softly, "You flatter me young dragon. 25 years was an eternity ago for me. I not even entirely sure I remember that far back in time."

Hiro paused and took a breath, raising his eyes to the boy's again, "However, I do remember many of the Gods and Goddesses. I was, and remain their humble servant."

Servant is somewhat of an understatement. Even for his kind, Hiro was held in high regard for his masterful manipulation of fate and his ability to untangle mysteries of the future. Even the Gods and Goddesses sought him out for blessings and advice.

Hiro would never admit to that though. He always has liked his privacy.

"As for the date of my confinement, I sealed myself in this temple before the end of the Shogunate. The year was approximately 1775."

The truth was that he'd seen the devastating effect that western culture would have on eastern culture, and he'd refused to take part in it. So he locked himself away long before the samurai spirit died.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

Watching *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching *Open*   Watching *Open* EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Everything that was being said was clicking together piece by piece. This was in fact the Kirin his father had missed for so long, and why the scent was partly familiar to him. Placing the dates together in his mind along with the last time he was with his father at a young age. . .it would have added up.

"Hiro-san." he smiled warmly with a gentle tone to his voice, though shaking his head as he glanced around the temple. "That's it. . .I'm getting you out of here."

Finding the statue in the back of the shrine with the various older candles that appeared to not have been touched for so long. . .not even lit, Yuuki stood up and walked towards the statue, his hand raising to smooth his lithe cool fingertips over the face of the statue. "So you're here." he whispered with a smile, lowering his hand.

With a thought as his eyes closed briefly, his wet clothing dropped to the shrine floor before his body shifted into his dragon body, shaking his head gently to keep his body from doing any damage to the shrine. . .other than his target.

The gentle blues and whites with a pearl sheen of his scales flipped in a succession as he glanced to the statue, hitting it gently with his horns with the shake of his head to the right, making contact with the statue enough to make it crack. . .and begin to crumble. The second the foundation of the figure began to crumble apart, the figure seated that he was speaking to shimmered and faded, Yuuki letting out a soft sound of appreciation with the low rolling in his chest of a dragon purr, awaiting for Hiro to come forth from the rubble as he stepped back carefully with all four feet.

Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

Watching *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching *Open*   Watching *Open* EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:41 pm

It was so strange to hear his name after so long, but nothing prepared him for the strange feeling of his spirit being flung into flesh once again. He didn't even have a chance to protest before the statue was cracking and he was being forced back into his body.

The first few moments were the worst. It was almost like being born all over again. First came the shallow breaths, his sides heaving as his lungs grew accustomed to working again. Then all at once, sounds sharpened into clarity, and the scent of the world around him filled his nose. Open his eyes and lifting his body free of the rubble, Hiro stood on shaky legs, as unsteady as a newborn foal.

Straightening his powerful limbs out one by one, Hiro straightened to his full, proud height, stepping free of the rubble and walking gracefully over the debris, his cloven hooves making next to no noise on the floor. Though he appeared a bit faded from his years enclosed in the shrine, his fur was still pure white, and his scales crimson and smooth.

Shaking his delicate head and nickering a bit, the glossy black mane tumbled down over his neck, a quick swish of his tail freed it of the tangles. Approaching the dragon and dipping his head low, Hiro wordlessly thanked his savior and then looked around his shabby little shrine again. What now? This was his home... He could hardly impose on his savior, but in physical form, how could he stay here?
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

Watching *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching *Open*   Watching *Open* EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:19 pm

As Hiro came back into his physical form, Yuuki stared for a few moments in awe as he had remembered when his father set him in this human body, how it felt, how weak he became compared to the form he was in at this very moment. It taxed him to return to his full body and now, as Hiro was released and fully standing with beauty and pride, Yuuki's body slipped back into his human form, bare and shaking on the floor of the shrine.

His back was arched forward as his hands were pressed to the paneled floors that were curling up at the corners, resting his weight on his slender arms, his golden blonde hair which was still as wet as when he entered the shrine was hanging in silken strands, askew once more and hanging in his eyes over his brows, his lithe chest with slight shoulders rising and falling as he reached to his clothing, his fingers crawling over the floor to gather the fabric and pull it towards him. This was, in fact, the first time he had brought forth his original dragon body through his human shell.

"Hiro-san. . .I wish for you. . .to stay with me. . .in my father's name. . .as you deserve respect and care. . .not this." his breathing slightly labored as he did what he could to rest for a moment before re-dressing.
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

Watching *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching *Open*   Watching *Open* EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Hiro watched as the dragon took his human form again and press his soft, velvety nose to the boy's shoulder his breath feeling warm like the sun on a summer's day. The first few transitions from animal to human were always the most difficult. It felt like being confined to a weaker life form, and was intensely uncomfortable until one could get used to it.

Surprised, and yet pleased Yuuki offered him a home to stay in, Hiro nickered again and slowly hunkered down to the floor, waiting for the dragon to catch his breath. It was only polite after all. The shifts were hard, and so Yuuki would no doubt be feeling slow until he could rest.

Then something else occurred to Hiro. He was famished. He'd been sleeping for over 200 years, and he was practically starving. He could wait though. Perhaps he would find a place to graze later. Nuzzling the dragon's hair again, Hiro swept his tongue over the skin, collecting rain from the flesh. The fresh rain water delighted him and he made a mental note to locate some water in addition to his quest for a pasture.

It didn't occur to Hiro that perhaps his method of collecting water might have an affect on the young dragon. The Kirin was not by nature a sexual being, and often spent long periods being celibate. That being the case, giving Yuuki a tongue bath with the intent of arousing him was the furthest thing from Hiro's mind.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

Watching *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching *Open*   Watching *Open* EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:58 pm

The muzzle brushing against him created a warm smile as his head raised, slipping his slim digits through the dark mane of the Kirin he remembered from so very long ago. As Hiro knelt with him, he gasped at the tongue lapping at the drops on his skin, his face flushing red briefly as he raised his hand once more to Hiro's massive head, biting his lip. "Okay we have to get you something to drink. . .and perhaps eat. . .but. . ." his eyes raised and fell again, pulling his jeans into his lap covering himself quickly as he started to place his tank top back on, the fabric still sticking to his slender torso. ". . .but how am I getting you home?"

A though occurred to him as he tilted his head, taking a deep breath and standing up shakily, pulling his jeans on and buckling his belt, biting his lip hard as the fabric of the denim slipped over his groin, shuddering for a moment and jerking softly only once. Catching his breath again, he placed his hand to Hiro's muzzle, leaning his forehead to the center of Hiro's, closing his eyes.

"Stay here a moment. . .I am getting you something. . .and. . .I need you to shift your form. People here do not understand our kind anymore. We can't be free with our bodies as much as we please to be." his hand drifting under Hiro's jaw and standing to his small stature, clapping his hands once and bowing. "Wait here for me, ne?" a warm and winning smile crossed his lips as he made his way out of the shrine, glancing around the small park area and towards a little market place.

Entering the doorway after slipping through the rain again which seemed to vitalize him, he asked for clothing, finding a white tee shirt and a pair of red silk pants that would do just fine for the time being, he paid the merchant and holding it to his chest, he made his way back into the shrine.
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

Watching *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching *Open*   Watching *Open* EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Hiro did of course recognize the boy's sensitivity, and it occurred to him then that his actions might have a shudder inducing effect. Smiling a bit when Yuuki covered himself demurely, Hiro looked at him and listened intently. He had figured that it wouldn't be good to go home in this form, but he certainly wouldn't be going home in the nude.

Watching as the water dragon left, Hiro stood up and shook himself out, shifting in his human form and sitting lazily towards the back. Unlike the dragon, he had no qualms about being naked especially in human form. If there was one thing he liked about the human's it was their bodies. They had the most unique architecture in the animal kingdom. So frail and delicate, but so beautiful and sensitive at the same time. They were truly creatures designed for pleasure.

When Yuuki returned with clothes, Hiro smiled and took the garments with thanks, opening them up and inspecting them. Awfully different from robes, but not wholly unpleasant. Slipping into the shirt first, totally not caring that his manly bits were hanging out for you to see, he adjusting the top garment and then went for the pants, slipping into them and adjusting his tail so that it wasn't hanging out. Stuffing the tail into the pant leg was a bit uncomfortable, but it was better then explaining why he had a tail to unsuspecting humans.

Turning his attention to Yuuki once he was fully dressed, Hiro did a slow turn with his arms outstretched. Smirking at the boy, he said smoothly, "Well, how do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

Watching *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching *Open*   Watching *Open* EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:27 pm

As the other male. . .in his human form stood and took the clothing, Yuuki had to smile, approving of the form Hiro took. While he got dressed, his head tipped to the side and bit his lip as his eyes fixated upon the other male's parts. Shaking his head as he didn't mean to stare, he lowered his head in respect as Hiro dressed, even if his eyes did raise and wander.

Announcing he was dressed, the young water dragon straightened up and clapped once with a soft smile. "Brilliant! I will give you the robe at my home as I am certain you would be more comfortable, but for now, these will do. Are you ready?" he gave a gentle smile, pure blue eyes fixated on the Kirin male before him.

Of course he would give his readiness as Yuuki was bound and determined to take Hiro home with him and out of the shabby old shrine. Taking Hiro's hand gently, he nodded, pulling the other male out into the rain with him. He couldn't help but feel a giddiness raise in his belly with the rain drops falling upon his sensitive flesh while walking briskly with the Kirin in tow, looking back to him once in a while to be certain he was alright. "We're almost there!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watching *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching *Open*   Watching *Open* Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching *Open*
Page 1 of 1