Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)

Go down 
+7
Tsuzuku
Sono
Yuuki
Ruiza
HirotheLibrarian
Gakuto
Asfoeti
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Genki wrote:
Quick question; has anyone claimed a Rem? I'm attempting to register it but having no luck. If I can't I'll pick one of my old muses. Thanks~

I checked the database and there is no "Rem" per say, nor one in the applications. If you have the name of the band they are from or what their 'name' name is, is could be another you are trying. However, the name 'Rem' is available.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Stalker
Stalker
Snow

Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:21 pm

Hello hello.

I suppose I'll be returning too, atleast with Snow for starters, a bit revamped. I don't know about Hyde yet as I don't have as much time for writing as I once had!

But uh, it's cool to see old forum back up!
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:23 pm

Awesome thank you! Would you like to put Hyde on a permanent hold? You do have that option. And welcome back dear~
Back to top Go down
Ikuma
Foreigner
Foreigner
Ikuma

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:30 pm

So boss lady said I'm keeping Ikuma, and I'll be applying for Rem. The rest I'm letting go for anyone who wants them :3 Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:32 pm

Okay so you are keeping Yuuki and Suzune's child then, yes? On a personal note, if you don't mind, will there be any interaction with Yuuki and Ikuma? If you wish to message in PM, that would be fine as well.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Returning Character Policy Update   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:02 pm

My apologies, but there has been a change in policy on the reclaiming of characters.

• For children: Choice will be presented first to the sire of the child.
  • Only the child's sire may have first choice. No one else may choose who keeps the listed character/child.
  • We will not accept 'so-and-so told me to keep such-and-such-character' as reasoning in accordance to the reclaiming of a character/child.
  • As such, please provide a legitimate reason when picking up a character/child. Be it that they were/are yours, or if you are considering picking them up (in reference to those available for revamping).
    Proper Example: 'I'd like to pick up such-and-such-character because I feel that, since the original owner has not returned to bring them back, it would be a great loss to the forum. I feel that with a little work, bringing them back would be a good decision and I ask that you give me a chance.' If applicable, please provide any characters of your own that have any relation to the character you wish to pick up.
    Unacceptable Example: 'Yeah so-and-so said I should keep them, and I feel really bad about just leaving them there like that in such-and-such thread. Lol so yeah.' This will not be accepted.
  • Anything less than a proper and legitimate reason will be rejected/disregarded.
  • If you are not the owner of the character that sired a child that you wish to pick up/keep, you must ask the child's sire. Only if they give their permission may you keep the character/child.
  • These changes go into effect immediately, and will as such affect all returning characters.
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:07 pm

The mun of the child Ikuma and myself are speaking about it as I type this out. Therefore, it's doing well, and the rules are being hailed. Thank you kindly dearling. <3
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:16 pm

Also, while I am here, and since he has not yet been reclaimed from the override list, I'd like to take up and revamp JaeJoong. As his original character did not suit the image originally written for him (this is personal opinion, please note), I would like to do some reworking and bring him back even better than he was before. It would be a good addition to the forum, and help with the revival of the place.
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Working on that and correcting it all now. Message me with what you want as a reset and such~ <3
Back to top Go down
Leda
Stalker
Stalker
Leda

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:32 pm

I forgot emiru was mine. You can go ahead and delete him since he was never used, and I don't know what to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:38 pm

Alrighty midear. -licks his mate's cheek-
Back to top Go down
Snow
Stalker
Stalker
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:47 pm

Asfoeti wrote:
Awesome thank you! Would you like to put Hyde on a permanent hold? You do have that option. And welcome back dear~

Permanent hold sounds good, doesn't seem impossible to pick him up too after a little while for getting used to things again ^^ And thank you!
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:15 pm

The list has been modified now, please look to the list of taken, and I will leave it up for two weeks to allow for others to take on characters that are denoted as available for over rides. Those who have been noted as returning have an indefinite period of time to claim them as they have notified us they will be back and want the characters. The unmarked are those which are unsure but they still belong to someone and do not have permission to delete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2