Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)

Go down 
+7
Tsuzuku
Sono
Yuuki
Ruiza
HirotheLibrarian
Gakuto
Asfoeti
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) Empty
PostSubject: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:16 am

Now that I have reached out, and the forum is coming back to life, we are going to now give a chance for members to return with their muses, and given the option to keep them. If you wish to take up a muse that is already up and in play, they will be listed below in an orderly fashion, and those will be up for players to take up muses. The option for those who take on said muses will be given the opportunity to have the emails changed over along with a password reset. If you wish to take your character back that is still available, you only need to reach an admin to have the password changed to be able to bring your muse back to life. Truly, we miss everyone, and would LOVE to have everyone back.

Admins:

Admin
Asfoeti
Jinki
Mao

** = Denotes that muse owner has not answered and is up for taking as a premade.

Muses Awaiting Owners:

** = Denotes the character claimed and will be returning.

**Hiro
**Tora
Kamijo
**Hizaki
**Sana
**Ikuma (The writer of Yuuki will take over his son's profile)
**HirotheLibrarian
Ibuki
Teru
**Kumi Koda

Muses Available for Override:

** = Denotes that this character has been taken up for revamping and brought back into game.

This means that no one has claimed the muses, but have the option to take them over if you so wish.

**Taegoon
**Jaejoong
**Aoi (GazettE)
**Sono
**Snow
**Kai (GazettE)
**Miyavi
**Ruiza
**Haido (Hyde) (On hold/hiatus)
**Reita
**Taka
**Kouki
**Airi
**Chihoon

If muses are not claimed they will go to the override list, and be available for someone to pick them up. We would love to have those that we have written with return to us, however, we know that sometimes that is not possible. Please contact an admin IMMEDIATELY if you want either action, and tell them what you would like to do.

Thank you all so very much and hopefully we will see you soon!

EDIT [As of 4/2/2014]:
My apologies, but there has been a change in policy on the reclaiming of characters.

• For children: Choice will be presented first to the sire of the child.
  • Only the child's sire may have first choice. No one else may choose who keeps the listed character/child.
  • We will not accept 'so-and-so told me to keep such-and-such-character' as reasoning in accordance to the reclaiming of a character/child.
  • As such, please provide a legitimate reason when picking up a character/child. Be it that they were/are yours, or if you are considering picking them up (in reference to those available for revamping).
    Proper Example: 'I'd like to pick up such-and-such-character because I feel that, since the original owner has not returned to bring them back, it would be a great loss to the forum. I feel that with a little work, bringing them back would be a good decision and I ask that you give me a chance.' If applicable, please provide any characters of your own that have any relation to the character you wish to pick up.
    Unacceptable Example: 'Yeah so-and-so said I should keep them, and I feel really bad about just leaving them there like that in such-and-such thread. Lol so yeah.' This will not be accepted.
  • Anything less than a proper and legitimate reason will be rejected/disregarded.
  • If you are not the owner of the character that sired a child that you wish to pick up/keep, you must ask the child's sire. Only if they give their permission may you keep the character/child.
  • These changes go into effect immediately, and will as such affect all returning characters.

Last edited by Asfoeti on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:13 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Change in policy for character return. Policy is non-negotiable.)
Back to top Go down
Gakuto
Predator
Predator
Gakuto

Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:27 am

Those that are wanted to return by me (Hikaru):

Hiro
Tora
Sana
Ikuma
HirotheLibrarian
Suzune
Yun
Haido (Hyde)
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

PostSubject: Hiro the Librarian and Aoi   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:43 pm

**Grins** hey ladies... I'm back and ready for more... In addition to Hiro (the Librarian), I am also Aoi's (the Gazette) muse... I'm ready to make some magic...
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:47 pm

AND GENTLEMEN, MA'AM! *huffs and squeaks, pounces* FUCKING AWESOME!! SO HAPPY OMG *cries* Were those the only two you had in here, dear? And when would you like to return? ^^
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:52 pm

I forgot, I had Taka too (apparently I was ambitious lol) and hell I can start tonight... (YAY FOR MENZ)
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:54 pm

All three have been noted!! Welcome back to the forum dear!! So glad to have you back!! Ruki is still curious as much as usual, his guard is becoming closer than that, so if you would like, we can start a new one there!
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:58 pm

Nope, I can't believe it, but I remembered them ALL... I sent an email to one of the addresses for a password reset... Then remembered the passwords by chance... **shrugs** And yay for Ruki!!!
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:04 am

Well, welcome back, midear~ Look to the plot thread, it has been refreshed, and much is happening now, threads have been cleaned up. A lot of newness is here. Once you finish, jump in and enjoy! Okaeri nasai~ <3
Back to top Go down
Ruiza
Stalker
Stalker
Ruiza

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:39 am

I know I had Romeo and Ruiza on here but am only going to keep the one now! That being Ruiza!
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:42 am

Right, excellent! Now, next question, do you want to keep Romeo on hiatus until further notice, or do you want us to release him and give another an opportunity? It's unltimately your choice. ^^ If you'd like, he could be held for you permanently as stated. Also, do you know how to get a hold of Rei? Or if she even wishes to do anything like this again?
Back to top Go down
Ruiza
Stalker
Stalker
Ruiza

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:49 am

I'll let him go ahaha no real desire to play him anymore! And I dooo I still speak to her everyday and have messaged her about this ready for when she wakes up!
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:52 am

Awesome. When you hear from her let me know please, what she would like to do? And now, here is one more question for you, would you rather his app and account be deleted, or would you give permission for someone to take him on as a premade with credits to you?
Back to top Go down
Ruiza
Stalker
Stalker
Ruiza

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:58 am

Will do! She should be up in the next few hours!! And ermmmm honestly people are welcome to him if they want but I don't expect anyone to take him

Also Sono's mun has asked about getting her password reset to get back into her account!
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:00 pm

For the mun of Snow, please have her email me at danshiyokun@gmail.com, or contact me on Skype at ryokidoguro. Either way I can reset her password in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Ruiza
Stalker
Stalker
Ruiza

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Okay then! Thank you so much
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:05 pm

You are very welcome. I will stay on this account until they contact me. <3
Back to top Go down
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Seems like my friend messaged me about this just in time, it's been years since I was on forums! But I'm back and will do my best to stay around! Definitely need to update his info too. So I only have Sono, hence he's the one I want to stay with.
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:12 pm

Okie~ Didn't you also have Snow and Hyde as well? Could you tell me all of your characters you had, and what you would like done with them? You have the opportunity of having them put on a permanent hold, put back into play, having them become a premade with your permission, or deleted all together. Whichever you choose is fine. ^^ And welcome back dear, good to have both you and Ame back!~ <3

Edit: Nevermind, I noticed it was Anna. LOL Do you know how to contact her or if she would want them at all?
Back to top Go down
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:23 pm

I didn't have a Hyde I think! I've always only played Sono on all the platforms I have been solo, so never had any other muse than this one. I do still speak to Anna so I will tell her about it and see what she says! I'll let you know! I'll have to rewrite some of his personality as I would play him differently now but I definitely do want to try this page again!

It's fun to see this page back up again!
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:25 pm

^^ <3 It's good to have you back dear. Oddly enough, I was looking at the pirate forum we were on as well, the interaction with your navigator and my capitan. LMFAO Good times, good times.
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:35 pm

Also, Ame, Sono. . .

If you both would do me a favor please.

Things have changed out around the forum, so please, look to ABRIDGED RULES, PLOT (as things started shaking up a bit), and ARCHIVES for your old posts, to get back into the swing of things, or choose to start with a clean slate. It is of course your choices, but with things advancing now, you can move forward a couple years ahead of time (as time would have progressed), fill in the blanks as you need.
Back to top Go down
Tsuzuku
Night Walker
Night Walker
Tsuzuku

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Quick question; has anyone claimed a Rem? I'm attempting to register it but having no luck. If I can't I'll pick one of my old muses. Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:44 pm

If you can tell me the name you are trying to register or from what band, I can look for it. Otherwise, I was told you wanted a clean slate, So I took them off the list here. Whichever you wish to do is fine.
Back to top Go down
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:48 pm

Will read through the plots and rules and the rest!
Back to top Go down
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:49 pm

Asfoeti wrote:
^^ <3 It's good to have you back dear. Oddly enough, I was looking at the pirate forum we were on as well, the interaction with your navigator and my capitan. LMFAO Good times, good times.

NEVER FORGET, hahaha! I went back there the other day too, man I miss that forum so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)   Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Muses Chance: ALL MEMBERS READ (TODAY IS 4/2, only two more days BEFORE DECISIONS ARE MADE!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next