Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:49 pm

It really wasn't going to take much with how worked up Rem was. He'd been ready to go before they had even left the club, and now, well he was hardly able to hold on as the other found a steady rhythm to move to.

He wasn't prepared when the other purposely went after his sensitive spots, crying out a bit as he grew closer each time the other moved, moving to hold onto the other desperately as he occasionally gasped out, the other throwing some new tricks at him that he had never had done to him. He gave up on holding out after awhile, moaning loudly against the others lips when he came, his body tightening down around the other in all ways as rolled his hips against the others one last time and hitting his limit before he relaxed a bit, still moving as best he could to help keep the other as long as he needed it while riding out his own orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:59 pm

Taka didn't need anything after that... Once the demon came, he felt like he was safe to do so as well... As the demon's body tightened so deliciously around him, he watched as Rem's face contorted with pleasure and he moaned loudly as his own body fell over the edge, filling the demon with his own orgasm... As he came, Taka slowed his movements, breathing in steadily as his body seemed to tremble over and over with each wave of the climax...

When he was finally done he moved his face to nuzzle the demon's neck and smirked, growling softly, "You came so much... More then me even..."

The fox couldn't help feeling a modicum of pride that the demon seemed so sated... Part of him whispered that Rem is probably easy to please and any reasonably sized dick will get the job done... But Taka hushed that little voice... He wanted to believe for a little while at least that he was a competent lover and not some sexually inept robot... Sighing in delight and rolling over so that the demon was above him, straddling his hips, Taka grinned a bit and ran his fingers through Rem's damp hair... "Mmm... You're clinging so tightly to me... do you want more already?"

Sliding his hands down and cupping the demon's ass in his hands, Taka started to rock again, wondering just how much he could keep Rem going... Wondered if he could make the demon cry for mercy by morning... Wondered if he could drain you of every drop you have in you... Well at least a guy can try right?
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:25 pm

"I've been holding back awhile.." he laughed weakly, shivering lightly as he relaxed before finally being able to focus, enjoying the attention at his neck for a moment as he caught his breath again, loosening his hold on the other slowly.

He moved to rest his hands on the others chest lightly after they changed positions, moving his fingers over the others chest, humming a bit as he gave the pale skin attention as he started to rock his hips, moving against the other with a practiced movement, clearly familiar with this position. "I was having an out of the world experience~ I can grab onto the bed sheets next time if you prefer." he grinned, sticking his pierced tongue out at the other before lifting himself a bit and pushing back down against him.

He leaned down a bit, out of the others leaning reach to kiss but grinning mischievously. "But you aren't wrong, I do want more. I haven't had someone as fun as you in quite some time."
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Taka smirked a little bit as the other started to move and slowly rolled his hips to meet with the demon's rocking and laid his head back on the pillow looking completely relaxed "Oh you can hold on to me any time you want..."

Raising his eyebrow and looking at the other with a smirk he murmered softly, "Oh? Out the world experience? So was I that good or did you have to resort to astral project to bear it?"

Folding his hands behind his head, Taka watched the other move and wondered what he should do next... There was so many possibilities... He could of could of course be a gentleman and let Rem lead, but that didn't seem like it would be as much fun and besides... He wanted see that face again... That wonderful contorted expression that the demon had gotten when he spilled his load between them...

Speaking of which... Looking down, Taka spotted some of the liquid and reached down, running a finger through it and bringing it to his lips to taste... Grinning as the salty sweet flavor coated his tongue he looked at the demon and then nodded softly before saying "Ride me until you cum again..."
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:18 am

He gave a light groan, moving himself steadily on the other, working with each of his thrusts and humming softly. "I can, can I~? Do you like it when I hold onto you?" he laughed softly.

"I enjoyed it, I think that should be obvious." He pointed out, wiggling on the other a bit before leaning back slowly and letting his head fall back as he closed his eyes, almost grateful that he wasn't so frantic and desperate. He let his hands wander down a bit, teasing over where the others hip bones showed under his thighs, before resting his hands on the other mans thighs and starting to bounce at a quicker pace.

"Could be awhile~ You think you can handle not being the boss for that long." He hummed, suddenly grinning again as he moved to touch himself again, seeing if the other was all talk or not.
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:31 am

Purring softly at the demon started to ride him, Taka smirked and watched the other with a degree of lazy curiosity... At least until Rem started to reach for himself... When Taka saw the hand move, his own hand reached out with startling quickness, fastening around the demon's wrist gently, but firmly.

"I said that only I'm allowed to touch that..."

Grinning toothily, his canine's looking particularly pronounced, he pulls the hand to his mouth, rubbing his thumb across the palm before popping Rem's middle finger into his mouth and suckling on the digit slowly... His eyes focused on the hand of course, but he putting on a show on purpose, his lips and tongue swirling around the finger slowly... He moans softly, sending you a quick look that says "Imagine what this would feel like if I did it elsewhere..."

That isn't to say he wasn't enjoying himself... Actually he was already hard again inside the demon, and the sound of Rem's taut little ass cheeks slapping against his hips was enough to make him want to lose control all over again... Regrettably though he had given a command and now has to stick to it... But the demon is going to be in for it for the next round, make no mistake of that...
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:45 am

Rem couldn't stop the little shiver he gave as he bit back a slight grin when the other stopped him, not expecting the other however to take advantage of him hand like that, drawing his attention to direct dark eyes at the other as his lips parted a bit, watching intently.

He couldn't stop the twitch that moved up his arm as the other paid special attention to the digit, going back to biting his lip a bit as the attention really did feel good and went straight through him, digging his free hand into whatever it was on as he tried to keep his focus, pushing himself against the other more roughly now. "Please..I want the attention..I'm feeling somewhat neglected right now.." he murmured, squirming slightly on the other.
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:55 am

Taka smirked around the finger and slooooowly pulled away, letting the tip of the finger slide right over his lower lip and rest there before whispering "Attention? What kind of attention... I assure you that my attention is completely on you Rem..."

With that he actually nips the tip of the finger, his canine brushing against the pad slightly before flicking his tongue over the tip of the digit gently... The fact Rem actually asked for something his thrilling, but he can't help but want to tease him a little... This is arguably the best night of sex he's had in ever, and probably will be the best sex he's going to have for a long while to come... So he intends to make the most of it... Though you should probably be flattered... He's going to be 550 years old soon... Even if he doesn't have sex OFTEN, when one is alive that long, one has a lot of sex, so to be ranked in the best, Rem should be somewhat honored...

Grinning again, Taka lazily moved his other hand from behind his head to touch the demon's chest, going right back to teasing those delightful little nipples... As the fox let the nubs slide between his fingers slowly, he couldn't help but inquire softly "Ever thought about piercing them? They're so very sensitive... I think they would be just adorable little barbells in them... Oh and imagine how it would feel to twist them and tug them a little... You'd get so red and swollen..."

As if to emphasize his point, Taka acted out his words, give the demon's nipples a little twist here and a little there, pleased as punch when they do in fact turn rosy in color and bead up for him...
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:07 am

"Ah..not that.." he said quietly, losing his train of thought for a moment as he had found a good pace for himself that was rather pleasing. His attention shorted out completely for a few minutes after that, because while he still wasn't sober, he wasn't nearly as drunk as he was before now that they were burning it all off.

It's not like Rem hadn't had a good fucking in the past either, but this almost seemed to go beyond that and he wasn't sure how to feel about it but for right now he was thoroughly enjoying it. It almost beat sex when he was fucked up on a bunch of drugs. Almost.

"Ah! Careful with those." he groaned, trembling again slightly as he leaned into the others touch lightly, honestly never having given the idea any thought. He liked his piercings but he'd gotten distracted since waking up as a demon. "Mm, maybe I might if you go with me."
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:24 am

The idea was fairly interesting to the fox so he nodded in agreement before whispering "Yes... I'll come with you... I kind of want to watch them do it... Though I'm fairly certain I'll be very unhappy that I can't play with them for a few days..."

Oh well at least it wouldn't be a few weeks like it would be with humans... The demon's healing rate would probably have them healed up and ready for action inside a couple days... But a long couple days that would be... That is of course assuming that Ren wanted to have sex with him again after this... He assumes that the demon want to see him again at least since he did invited him along to get piercings...

The idea made him smile and his ears perked directly up so as to better hear the sounds that were coming from the little demon... As he continued to play with Rem's nipples he tilted his head looking a bit innocent as he whispered "Not what? I can't give you attention if you don't tell me where... Is it here?"

The fox trailed his finger over the demon's full lower lip and continued "Or maybe here?"

Now his fingers wandered down onto the demon's lower legs and onto his feet, stroking the sensitive arches gently before inquiring, "Oh or is it here?"

Taka moved his fingers all the way up the demon's legs until he came Rem's backside, and then pressed the tip of a digit to his opening where his cock was already housed... Teasing the ring of muscle with the possibility of more stretching, Taka smirked and shook his head, "No... can't be there... You have plenty of attention there... So that must mean you're talking about here..."

Finally he moved his hand around slowly ran the tip of a finger up the length of the demon's shaft, swirling the pad around the slit at the tip before gently tapping his fingertip against the head, "Am I getting warmer???"
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:44 am

"If youre careful you'd be able to." He laughed breathlessly, looking at the other now. "I know I'll be worked up after it~ Maybe you can help me relieve some of the pain after it's all said and done." he grinned, leaning forward again and trailing his pierced tongue over the others jaw. "When I got these done, I was all by myself. I had to seduce the person that pierced it for me~"

He moved back again slowly to resume his movements, managing to bite back a whimper as the other teased him, stubbornly holding out now though because he didn't want to give him the satisfaction yet. He gave a nip at the others finger when it went by his mouth, unable to hold back a wicked grin for however long it lasted.

"Youre a terrible person." He breathed out, arching when the other pressed that finger so nearly into him. He hadn't been lying when he said he didn't mind the pain. However when the other finally stroked his length he nearly melted, giving a light whine. "Yes...there..please.." he whimpered, really realizing now how worked up he was again.
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:04 am

Taka grinned shamelessly as the other described to him what he'd done when he'd gotten the tongue piercings... The idea of bringing the little demon home already hot and bothered and then being able to tease and torment his already sore nipples? Oh it was heaven just to think about, and he rewarded Rem with a few bucks of his hips, thrusting upwards to meet the demon's body, creating a satisfying sound of flesh slapping against flesh...

As the little demon began to fall apart the seams for him, Taka grinned triumphantly... Rem was so close... It seemed that he was already grasping for the last of his control, and the moment his cock was touched, it looked like the rest of that control slipped from his grasp...

For Taka that was the true prize... Having the demon completely at his mercy... Seeing him literally lost in pleasure and unsure where to go despite having sobered up a while ago... Taka had seen it... It was shortly after their first orgasms... The demon's eyes had cleared and his expression had become more aware... At this point Rem was not under the influence of anything at all except the raw pleasure that Taka was giving him, and knowing that he was inflicting that kind of pleasure on someone else made the dominant male in him puff out it's chest in pride...

Sliding his finger around the demon's tip in slowly, unhurried circle, Taka drew the demon into another kiss, suckling at the little silver balls as he cupped Rem's face in his palm...
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 am

Rem was proud that he'd managed to tease the other up, shuddering and giving a low moan as the other thrust up into him like that, moving to brace himself a bit. "Oh fuck.." he breathed out, leaning forward compliantly to return the others kiss.

He moved to slide his tongue along the others slowly, beginning to move needily against the other now, trying his hardest to move his hips up into the others stroking hand, moving his hand to the others hair and holding onto it lightly, purposely tightening down on the other mans member with a wicked grin as he moaned lightly into the others mouth.
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:09 am

Taka smirked a bit at the demon's attempt to regain a little bit of control... And he wasn't going to have any of it... Lifting his hips up to meet the demon's body, the kitsune growled and suckled at Rem's tongue, his hand tightening around Rem's member and starting to strong in earnest...

Sliding his other hand down the demon's back and over his ass, Taka pressed his finger at Rem's opening once again and with a purr and a grin, he sank his finger into the demon right along side his cock... He felt the muscle stretch a little in protest, but he honestly didn't care... He knew there wouldn't be any argument from Rem...

Moving his hand up the length of the demon's shaft, Taka pinched the tip between his fingers, squeezing it tightly before circling his finger around the head again... Pulling away from Rem's mouth to take a small breath, Taka looked up and down before saying softly, "You are exquisite... Did you know that? It's like every inch of you born for sex..."
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:19 am

"When you spend your whole life time abused and seeking an outlet, it helps." he murmured against the others lips, moaning a bit at the touches and rolling into the other without hesitation.

"I'm glad that you appreciate it though. Makes it seem worth while." Shuddering though when he felt the finger finally, once again holding onto the other lightly though. He could feel himself inching closer and closer to his limit, still so sensitive from the first round and appreciating it. He didn't care if moving around was going to be a slow process the following day, it was becoming well worth it.
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:29 am

This part made Taka slow his pace for a moment, his intense gaze going to the rest on the demon... Amazing... How easy it was to forget that this adorable package was a demon... With many demon's it's the same story... Most demons love pain (both causing and inflicting) so it makes sense that a human who's pains were strong enough to turn him into a demon by sheer force of will enjoy the same kind of pains in his demon life as he did in his human life...

Picking up his pace again though, Taka moved his mouth to Rem's neck, coating it with kisses as he began to rock his hips more quickly... Clearly the demon was going to need a little more help to get to his climax, but Taka certainly didn't mind helping...

In fact Taka had many many plans for the upcoming evening... but he wasn't going to move on until the demon had fulfilled his order... Tilting his head to the said as his breathing became a bit more labor, Taka whispered into Rem's ear "Please... Cum for me? I want to see you make that face again... I want to see your body release like a spring... Would you do that for me?"
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:46 am

Rem almost felt uncomfortable under the gaze, wondering if he should have even mentioned it to the other. All things aside it was the truth and he had no reason to hide it. He moved against the other with a bit more enthusiasm now, not really willing to deny the other what he asked of when he so desperately wanted it as well.

"I think I can manage..that.." he gave a breathy moan at that, no longer bothering to hold back and hitting his peak soon with a soft, nearly silent moan as he bit his swollen lip softly and writhed against the other slowly. The whole evening was thrilling, and there was no hiding that he was brimming with energy but a little worn out at the same time. He caught his breath slowly before sitting up a bit. "I feel like I need a shower after all this.." He laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:39 am

Groaning with delight as the other came on top of him, Taka took the opportunity to take in every detail... He wanted to remember this... Every moment of it... Not just because it felt amazing, but because this felt special... The demon had helped him let go for a night, which he had sorely needed... The least he could do was make sure that Rem had a memorable experience... And at the moment, he's pretty damn sure he's delivering...

Without a word, he drew Rem down into a slow, unhurried kiss, his fingers threading slowly through the demon's hair before gently lifting his body off of his own... He's still hard, but that doesn't matter... The night is still young... They have hours and hours until dawn, and he plans to use every moment of it... Sliding out from beneath the demon, Taka picked Rem up easily and carried him into the bathroom, grinning like a cat with cream... He can't help looking at his handiwork, and he's pretty proud of it...

Letting the demon down in shower, Taka followed him in, closed the curtain and then turned the water on, checking the temperature with his hand before turning on the shower and then drawing Rem up against his chest under the steam... He gave the demon kiss on the side of the head before asking gently, "Tired yet?"

It's a tease... He knows the demon is tired, but he's pretty the demon isn't going to wanted to admit that he's tuckered out before his partner... After all the demon has a reputation to uphold, and Taka certainly doesn't... But it's also a serious question... If Rem was tired, he would have no problem tucking him into bed and giving him a rest... Of course Taka would probably have quite a nice time molesting the demon in his sleep, but that was beside the point...
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:01 pm

He melted into the kiss a bit, rather enjoying all of this attention from the other, leaning into each touch lightly. Rem was more than satisfied with how the evening was going, as he sure as hell hadn't expected any of this from the half breed. But that was the fun sometimes of going home with strangers, you never knew what they were going to surprise you with.

He was about to argue over being carried, making a bit of a face as his dignity didn't really agree with it but they were already in the shower before he could make a fuss. He moved his hands up the others waist slightly, moving over Taka's back only to brush against some of the feathers there, causing a peak in interest all over again in the young demon.

"Hmm, tired, but not dead yet." He laughed, using the chance to rest to his advantage. "I am the one that spent the whole evening dancing versus you reading a book~" He hummed, moving to lean around the other slightly to see the features and then the tattoos. "You keep surprising me. I couldn't imagine you in a tattoo parlor with how you behaved earlier."
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:16 pm

Taka smirked a bit and rolled his shoulders "It's old... really old... I had it done a long time ago..."

Nevermind that the ink looks extremely fresh... There's no fading on the feathers at all... But then the tattoo isn't something that any mortal could have done... This tattoo came from more supernatural artist and the pain had been worth it... Particularly given his need to hide...

"I did tell you that I was a half breed..."

Taka grinned again before pushing his body up against the demon's and rubbing his cock against the other... "And aren't you glad I did? Since I'm fully rested I have all of this pent up energy to focus on you... And I think you like attention... You seem to be a very needy little demon..."

Giving the demon a light kiss on the lips he gently pulled away and turned around so that the demon could see what he wanted... The wings were unusual... Instead of folding down his back as was common for wing tattoos, his were spread, coming from spine, splaying over his shoulder blades and then gracefully flowing onto his upper arms... Luckily he hasn't needed a touch up for almost two centuries... Mortal tattoos are painful... But sealing tattoos were like sticking needles in your soul... The pain was nearly unbearable, and touch ups required a few weeks of rest just to get back up and around...

The last touch up had put him out of commission for almost three weeks and he had a high tolerance for pain...
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:35 pm

"Really?" Rem hummed, tracing out the ink with a finger for a moment, not really believing the other. He was familiar enough with tattoo's and unless the other had just touched it up..there was no way it was old.

"I don't care about that, it has no affect on me. I think it's cool though." He hummed, looking back at the other as they moved, moaning lightly. "I am..only needy sometimes.." he murmured, though depending on the person, that could turn out to be quite the lie. "But I do like your attention." he grinned.

He was a little surprised the other let him have full view of his back, making a soft sound as he saw the whole thing. He couldn't resist touching, moving to trace the entire outline of the wings before moving his fingers through the feathers carefully, smoothing them down here and there. "That's so cool...so you're like, some kind of bird..fox...thing...like a chimera maybe? That would make more sense than being a halfling.."
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Taka could sense the disbelief in the other's words and didn't blame him... After all anyone who knew even the slightest bit about tattoos wouldn't buy that the ink was old... But it was a chore explaining what the tattoo actually was since it was a very very rare art form... Only a very few individuals had them and it was an unspoken code that you only got one if you had need of one...

Smiling as the demon traced the images and feathers on his back, Taka mumbled softly "My mother was a kitsune... My father was a douche bag so she let herself get involved with a phoenix instead... And here I am..."

Sighing a bit and shifting his weight causing his back muscles to ripple a bit, Taka finally turned around and looked at the other for a short bit before pushing him up against the wall of the shower, lifting him up by the thighs and pressing his cock against Rem's opening... "I'm still hard... You got enough energy to do something about that?"

Even though his hair is plastered down and water droplets are dripping down his face, there's an intensity in his eyes that make them look like molten gold... Leaning in slowly and kissing the demon's mouth at a leisurely pace, Taka moan softly and suckled at the demon's lips, taking a peek downwards at Rem's groin area... His goal for evening was to push the demon so hard he won't be able to get it up come morning... Taka doubted Rem was at the point yet, but all the same he'd check...
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:28 pm

"Doesn't that make you're father the phoenix though?" He questioned absently, giving a light tug to one of the feathers to see what would happen, unable to quell his mischievous behavior when he still had at least a little energy left stored inside him.

He laughed at the question, moving his arms up to wrap around the others neck, fingers tangling in the others hair slowly, hooking his legs around the others waist to help him a bit. "Mm, even if my ass couldn't take another pounding, I still have my mouth to use seeing as we're in the shower~" he hummed, still showing no hesitation in return of the kiss, flicking his piercings against the others lip playfully.

Tired as he was, Rem could probably manage a little more for the other. It's not like he didn't mind giving the other what he wanted even if he couldn't achieve more. He was after all a masochist of all forms. It would just be another game for him to play.
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Taka smirked a bit and said, "I have no father... One tossed me a river because I wasn't his blood and the other abandoned my mother and me..."

Burying himself in the kiss he moved himself into position and pressed inside the demon's body, moaning as the heat surrounded him again... This time though he took his time, making sure that each and every stroke went deep and touched on Rem's sweet spot... Even if the demon was almost drained, that didn't mean that Taka had to just focus on his own pleasure...

As he kissed the other's mouth slowly, his back feathers bristled slightly at the teasing and with a few more thrusts, he spilled deep inside the other, relished the feel of his cum filling the demon's insides... Pulling away from Rem's mouth and resting his forehead against the demon's, Taka closed his eyes and sighed softly in delight before whispering softly "Thank you..."

Sliding free of the other and gently letting him down to the floor, Taka kissed the demon's temple and then set to work... Grabbing a cloth from the caddy on the wall, Taka lathered it up with soap and started washing the demon's body, making sure to get every inch, from nose to toes... As he washed Rem, he made sure to cover the demon in kisses... Now that he was sated, Taka could relish in his second favorite part of sex... The affection afterwards... Satisfied with the demon's cleanliness (he even took the time to wash Rem's opening and check it for any signs of damage), he began to wash himself methodically, getting all the sweat and cum of his skin before turning the water's heat up a little bit more and then moving to hold the demon again...

Sighing as the hot water soothed his muscles, he nuzzled the demon's hair and closed his eyes, resting his chin on top of Rem's head.
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:02 pm

"Know that feeling." Well, somewhat. He knew what it was like to be abused and abandoned by parents. The thoughts wandered away though as he moved his attention back to the kiss, a groan rolling out past his lips into the kiss as the other pushed into him again, shivering softly as he tightened his legs around Taka's hips.

He moved one hand along the others shoulder blade, loving how the other was built and very eager to learn the bits of it that he could while the chance was there. After all, there was no telling if he might end up dead somewhere by pissing off the wrong person one day.

Rem made himself familiar with the wall once the other was done, using it for support as he gave the other a vague little smile, amused by the helping hand in cleaning before watching the other clean himself, waiting as things settled down for the moment. "I don't get you, why do you hang out at bars when you should be trying to find a decent person to love and be happy with. You'd probably be happier if you weren't bringing home the likes of me but instead coming home to someone instead."
Back to top Go down

Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next