Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Taka paused his relaxation for a moment to ponder the question... "I don't believe in it I guess... Maybe I did when I was younger... But when you live long enough you realize that some people are just meant to be alone... Most of the time I'm pretty moody... I don't really like people very much... Sometimes there's an exception to the rule of course..."

Taka nuzzled the demon's hair gently before continuing "But for the most part, I just keep to myself..."

Rubbing the demon's soft belly Taka sighed softly and closed his eyes, kissing the demon's neck slowly, "But sometimes it's nice to feel like you're close to somebody... Feels like you're special... Worth something more then just the skin on your bones..."

Laughing softly and shaking his head he whispered softly "But why are we talking about that? We just had sex that I'm pretty sure gave everyone in a three block radius a boner..."

Smiling and giving the demon an open-hand slap on the ass and savoring the way the smacking sound reverberated off the bathroom walls, Taka looked down at Rem and said "Hey... come back to bed with me? Stay the night? I wanna do it again in the morning..."
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:31 pm

"Nobody is meant to be alone." He muttered under his breath, looking back at the other. "Youre a lot more gentle than I think you realize. You say you get moody, but still, there's people that can handle that. You shouldn't stay by yourself. I'm sure you'd end up being happier with someone.."

He shivered softly, tilting his head a bit as the other paid attention to him, making a light sound. "Sorry..it bothers me when someone is alone and unhappy I guess.." he shrugged, laughing at the slap however and moving to get the excess water out of his hair, making himself perfectly at home and getting a towel to dry off with.

"Sex addict~" He teased, drying off slowly before fixing his hair with a little grin. "Sure. I don't exactly feel like finding my way home right now anyway~"
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Taka smiled softly and kissed the demon's nose gently... Perhaps not all demons were as self-centered as they let on... Rem at the very least seemed interested in his happiness... or perhaps it was because Rem was once human that he was able to empathize... Whatever the reason, Taka watched with amusement at the demon stepped out of the tub and made himself at home... Turning off the water, Taka followed him and grabbed a towel from the cabinet before snapping his tail back and forth to get some of the excess water off...

"Don't apologize... I realize that not everyone thinks like I do... I used to say all the time that I just hadn't met the right person yet... And then I started thinking maybe it was because the only kind of "love" I ever saw was what my mother had with my father... It was an arranged marriage and they pretty much ignored each other..."

Take rolled his shoulders and dried himself off as he continued, "At least that's what the therapist said... Nevermind that I had about 400 years more life experience then the little speck-head..."

Chuckling at the memory of telling the therapist that he had had the honor of meeting both Jung and Freud personally and found them both to be profound idiots, Taka shook his head and said "After that he assured me that I only hated my father...s... because I subconsciously wanted to fuck my mother... I punched his fat face in for that..."

After he finished drying, Taka turned around and took a good look at the demon before smiling and nodding "I'm going to go changed the sheets... I just got you all squeaky clean and I don't want you rolling in cum..."

Walking out of the room buck ass naked, Taka went first to kitchen and got a couple of bottled waters from the fridge... Returning to the bedroom, he sets the waters down and clears the bed linens, grabbing another set from the closet and throwing them on before putting the old set in the hamper... Most modern men he knows hardly EVER change their sheets... But he can't help it... He comes from a time when you clean your linens... It's just healthier that way...
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:08 pm

"You were probably looking to hard. You said that you kept trying." He pointed out, listening to the story before snorting a bit. "Puts us back to the very beginning meaning of mother fucker." He teased, wrapping the towel around himself before moving to brush out his hair as the other went about cleaning the bed.

"No? How courteous. I don't really care, I'm sure by morning I'll be dirty again anyway." He laughed, brushing his hair back out of his face and twisting a few around his finger to get them to curl before letting go of the strands and moving back into the bedroom, watching as Taka replaced the bedding so easily.

He watched quietly, leaning in the doorway to stay out of the way. "So do you usually end up sleeping with one of your friends that you typically ensure gets home safe?"
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Taka looked up after surveying his handiwork and then looked at Rem with an eyebrow raised, "I sleep with one of them a very long time ago... but not again after that... Sex with those two complicates things like you wouldn't believe..."

Chuckling a bit and then gesturing to the waters, Taka laid back down on the bed and sighed in contentment before peering at Rem, "Are you going to come join me?"

There was a playful dare to his eyes that made him look rather sexy, plus the fact that his expression and posture all scream "Freshly fucked"... Even his hair is all messed up despite having just been washed... But it works on him... "If you don't get over here quickly, I might reconsider giving you my very special post-sex foot rub... I've heard that it would make the gods themselves jealous... Dunno how a demon would feel about it, but there's a first time for everything yeah?"

Snickering a bit and reaching up to tug absent-mindedly at a lock of his hair, Taka watched the demon standing there with a mix of satisfaction and affection... How else were you supposed to look at someone who was that adorable?
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:33 pm

"I'll take your word for it." He laughed, moving away from the wall slowly tossing the towel into the hamper as he went by and moved to lay back down on the bed, laying down on his stomach with his face down in a pillow for a few moments, silent before looking at the other, peering at Taka with dark eyes through his hair.

"Consider it reconsidered on my behave. I'd prefer my feet left alone thank you~" he mused, moving a hand to brush his hair from his eyes finally as he closed them for a moment. "Sorry if I was a bit rude at the bar. I have a tendency to run at the mouth. If I said something that actually bothered you, consider this the apology."
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Taka chuckled and nodded softly before rolling onto his side so that he can reach out and brush the hair out of your face "Very little actually offends me... If I'd been actually offended, I would have ignored you... Maybe a little annoyed... but not offended... The apology is accepted though..."

Propping his head up with one hand, Taka's other hand continued to caress the demon's hair, his eyes scanning Rem's face for details... "Earlier... when I said you were made for sex? You are... But the first part is more true... You really are exquisitely beautiful..."

Smiling a bit and reaching across the demon, Taka grabbed a bottle of water and unscrewed the cap, taking a drink before offering the bottle to Rem... "Hydration... it's very very important..."

There was truthfully a part of Taka that didn't want the night to end... Life truly was boring without someone to talk to... But he doubts a demon would have any interest in commitment and even if Rem was interested, Taka knew it was much too soon to say anything... Though admittedly they knew each other in the most intimate way now... Taka just knew from past experience that even though his emotions were saying that Rem would be fun to get involved with, his brain was telling him to use some caution...
Back to top Go down
Rem*
Predator
Predator
Rem*

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:48 pm

He opened his eyes again at the touch, quiet for a long moment as the other spoke, something flicking around his lips as if he was trying to suppress a smile. "Well, way to ruin a hard earned apology~ I surely wont give them out anymore."

"Something good has to come out of bad, right?" He asked, looking at the water but really not interested in it. He cared very little about taking care of himself properly. "I'm good."

He gave a soft sigh, like a muffled yawn as he closed his eyes again, hiding a bit more of his face behind his arms, not caring that he had left himself completely uncovered. "Good night...I had a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)   Where do we come from? (Sexual Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Taka smiled at the other as he pouted and elected not to comment... There definitely was something charming about this immaturity... He'd have to be quite careful to make sure he didn't find himself in a very precarious position with this little demon...

Chuckling when the demon started to fall asleep, Taka elected to watch the other for a while, thinking it was adorable how Rem didn't seem to care in the slightest that he was just out in the open and naked... It made him smile quite a lot actually... When the demon had drifted off completely, Taka leaned in, pressing a softly kiss to the boy's hair, running it through his fingers and whispering "Good night..."

~End~
Back to top Go down

Where do we come from? (Sexual Content)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3