Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:12 pm

One thing J noticed a long time ago about pinks was their ability to block out the ugly truths and anything else that proved to be inconvenient. How they don't look out for each other in their own pack. How their appointed leaders more often than not were useless and weak, most of them born into their status instead of actually earning them with claw and fang…or whatever other substitute these pinks use. How a minority of them led decadent and frivolous lives as the rest of their kind starved and withered away day by day.

Starving was one of the worst ways to die, right next to being eaten alive. He'd never let his own suffer that sort of fate. No one should ever suffer like that. Probably the reason why he was skulking through the slums one late night. He'd grant those few a quick mercy. They'd cease to feel hunger and he would fill his belly. It was a win-win situation really, and no one would notice or even care.

Sure they tasted awful and were in need of a good scrub. Better-tasting rations were never easy to carry around when he was 600 pounds and fuzzy. Already he could feel his muzzle wet from clotting blood and torn skin.

That, was always good.

Last edited by Jun Onose on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shin*
Night Walker
Night Walker
Shin*

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 9:55 am

Shin had ended up in pure human area in his wandering. He would have stayed in Heaven territory, but he wasn't ready to be found out by his brother's yet. Lucifer wanted More time to observe the state of the Earth since the last true he took a peak at it. As he suspected, the humans had destroyed the beautiful gift given to them by his father. It really disgusted him they were so careless.

The young man finds himself in a pretty nasty part of town. He could smell blood close by. It was human, So he didn't really care. He was more curious what had slaughtered the thing. Rounding the corner, he spots the large animal. A small grin spreads on his lips as he observes the blood in the creatures fur , and the mangled limbs in front of it. The wolf was really an impressive creature.
Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:10 am

Beyond the rush of blood and spill, the gaffer wolf detected a fouler scent lurking some two hundred meters away. It was a rare scent but a notable one no less, one of the Fallen probably. They had a potpourri of dry winds and sunshine with hints of bird. J ate one once. Their meat was too dry, their bones too brittle. If he wasn't careful he could get a splinter in his gums. Then again those types did taste better than whatever he was having at the moment.

Thus he made the decision of continuing his meal in the guise of ignorance. Just a little closer…

Closer….

NOW!

His next leap struck like a bolt of furious lightning. 600 pounds of fur and tight muscle forced itself down onto Shin, with an enormous paw pressed to the Fallen's chest, pinning his new prey against the grass.

"Didn't your Daddy tell you it's rude to stare?"

Bits of tendon and torn meat dribbled down from his wet muzzle. The gaffer wolf's eyes glowed white.
Back to top Go down
Shin*
Night Walker
Night Walker
Shin*

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:27 am

Suddenly being pounced certainly caught the fallen off guard. He was a bit rusty in his time away from the world. The young man cringes at being pressed into the ground. His clothes were certainly going to be filthy now. His dark eyes snap up at the wolf. "My father had me forsaken long ago. The only thing He tried to teach me to bow down to those things," he gestures to the human pieces left from the creatures meal. He takes a moment to gather his breath to speak again, the heavy paw making it difficult to get air in his lungs. "And I wasn't staring, I was admiring."
Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:02 pm

"Pretty words from a pretty face."

The wolf snarled some as he wavered on the precipice of devouring his prize, splinters and all. That was probably how this little one survived so long. He put in just a hint more pressure on that chest, somewhat bemused at the squirming gasps this pretty bird was having.

Another excruciating moment later, the pressure was gone along with that huge paw. J decided that sore gums truly wasn't worth it. His tail swished left and right as he padded off back to the remnants of his meagre supper, stooping his head to finish the meal.

Crunch crunch crunch.

"Nothing to see here."

Mind your own business, little bird. You wouldn't want me to mind it for you.
Back to top Go down
Shin*
Night Walker
Night Walker
Shin*

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:52 pm

A slightly smug expression crosses his face at the compliment. Shin couldn't deny he was prideful of his appearance. He was one of heaven's best after all. He squirms when pressure is added, though still tempted to try tickling the giant paw. Though, it is removed before he could get his hand up.

Sitting up, he coughs a little, wiggling to adjust the free feeling of his torso. His dark eyes look back to the dining wolf. "Of course nothing. You're eating one of the things I hate most," he stands, dusting his now muddy clothing off with a pout. He hated getting his white things dirty. "I am glad you decided on not eating me though," he finishes adjusting himself and his hair before smiling at the large animal.
Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Too much trouble.

J snorted in between his mouthfuls of scrawny legs and hands, one of which was poking out awkwardly between his jaws. The small cardboard box settlements were quiet save the painful sound of grinding bones. He always found it fascinating that no one ever noticed the comings and goings of the forgotten. With the last licks of blood consumed, the gaffer wolf swept his tail around the pathetic settlement, collapsing the makeshift shelters with each brush of wind. Now it simply looked like the place had been abandoned, with dust strewn over drying blood and fragments of torn clothing scattered beyond.

He did not return Lucifer's smile, nor give a second glance back. Muddy clothing or not, the other should be able to manage somehow.

"Go away then, before I have second thoughts about dessert."

Those powerful hind legs seemed relaxed nevertheless. The great wolf lowered his snout to begin foraging for remains amongst the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shin*
Night Walker
Night Walker
Shin*

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:14 am

" Or I can help you find dessert,'' he suggest, getting closer to the wolf. Once in reach, his hand extends to scratch behind the animal's ear. " These humans surely didn't taste very good.They might upset your stomach."

A booted foot kicks at the empty boxes. Lucifer had serficed to see the state humans had put earth in, ready to bring the apocalypse on them. But why bring Hell on earth, if these things were already hung in it. They just live miserable lives there, and then their souls get sent to his relm. The wolf here did a fine job with this lot for that. "Thanks for the souls by the way," he decides to be polite , even if the creature had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:41 am

Was the bird really gonna.....

The gaffer wolf snorted when Shin really did scratch his ear. He crouched away and bared his bloodied teeth with a deep rumble thick in his throat.

"Do that again and I'll have it join the filth in my belly."

Splinters or no, he wasn't up for touching. Not with pinks.

Those humans barely had enough meat on them to cease the growl from his stomach, let alone his throat. The great wolf sat down on the scattered boxes and began licking his paw, purposefully with his butt and his big swishy tail facing Lucifer.

He needed to find his next meal and soon, before impatience overcomes the desire for discretion.

"You talk too much."
Back to top Go down
Shin*
Night Walker
Night Walker
Shin*

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:18 am

A soft sigh leaves him as he folds his arms in front of his chest. "And you're rude..." he doesn't flinch as the wind from the dogs tail hits him. "I was only trying to offer something better than bony ants. I know some clean fat ones who this world could do without. But, since you aren't interested, nevermind," he shrugs, turning on his heal to leave. He was sure he could find someone else to feed the clergy to. No sense getting eaten and causing more ruckus in the war.
Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:22 am

Rude. Says the little pretty bird who was staring and touching without permission. The gaffer wolf grinned toothily as he watched Lucifer turn away to leave. His tail swished across the sand like a calligraphy brush at work.

"Cleaner and fatter than you?"

And was that a plural he heard?
Back to top Go down
Shin*
Night Walker
Night Walker
Shin*

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:45 am

Lucifer scrunches his frame up a little as the wind picks up. He grins slightly, without turning around. "Much fatter, and all living together like little house mice," he turns his head now to look at the wolf. "But the puppy said he wasn't interested in my talking."
Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:14 pm

"I'm not. But my belly is."

It was as if he was born from the winds, suddenly scooping the pretty youth up to land onto a rush of rich grey fur.

"Lead the way."

The gaffer wolf had Shin on his back as he readied his hind legs for the very next leap. The slums rapidly blurred away to become specks beneath his powerful feet. Each leap was guided by zephyrs whispering, flitting. His fur was so very soft.
Back to top Go down
Shin*
Night Walker
Night Walker
Shin*

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:21 pm

He let's out a little awkward cry as he's manhandled onto the wolf. Not something he was used to. Though, the softness of the fur had him distracted quickly. "Ooo~" he runs his hands through the fur. "I like this," he makes himself comfortable before pointing to the big cathedral in the northern edge of the city. "There, in the pretty building," he starts petting the wolf as they drift over the city.
Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:39 pm

Pretty building indeed. Upon seeing the silhouette of the Vatican city, he knew what the wily youth was planning.

"Cleaner, fatter, and far more wrinkly."

He growled accusingly to Shin upon landing onto the graveyard just behind the cathedral. Every footfall was soft as a feather with a zephyr's blessings. The wolf took a sniff to his surroundings. Less than half the clergy was within the cathedral walls, and he could smell the night's supper and the few kitchen help scurrying around in the back. He also picked up the scent of sweat and sex. J smiled toothily. Catholic priests and their raging hormones.

"You want me to do your killing for you, pretty bird?"
Back to top Go down
Shin*
Night Walker
Night Walker
Shin*

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:53 pm

"Not all of then are wrinkly," he grins, ruffling the fur on top of the wolf's head. He knew exactly what went on behind closed doors there. He had a special place in Hell for these sinners. They could preach and pray all they wanted, but in the end, the only place they ended up was in his domain.

His eyes turning darker with his lips in a thin smirk. "If you don't mind," he looks to the stained glass, sensing where everyone was. "These sinners are overdue for a visit with me. And maybe I'll treat your meatsuit to something fancy for this. After It's over of course."
Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:14 pm

J took another whiff of the night air. Satisfied with the smells, he crouched down to let Lucifer descend from his back.

"I will do none of your dirty business for you, but I will eat until my hunger is sated."

This way, they would owe each other nothing. The gaffer wolf looked up to the high walls and leapt once more, the pale moon shining against his outstretched form. With another windy whisper he was gone, the last of his tail disappearing from over the high walls and into the inner courtyards.

There was screaming from within but it only lasted mere moments. J wasn't one to play with his food.
Back to top Go down
Shin*
Night Walker
Night Walker
Shin*

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:35 pm

He takes the hint, getting off as he's told. Shin smirk slightly at the wolf's words. "You still are, silly puppy," he goes into the building after the creature, watching quietly. Any strangers, he would deal with another way.

One of the fatter clergy makes his way out to the corridor where Shin was. He grins, showing his wings to the man and causing him to fall back. "Poor fat man," he chuckles, reaching out and turning the man cold, then frozen.

Shin whistles to the dog, grinning. "Hey, puppy, want a popsicle?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:47 pm

From the other end of the corridor, J turned at the whistle to cast his smoky grey gaze at the youthful Fallen. His muzzle was wet once more, but the limbs that were hanging from his teeth were far too young...and dressed far too shabbily.

The gaffer wolf was eating the orphans.

He smiled broadly, white teeth stained red. These poor unfortunate souls would be ascending, he knew.

"You do your pinks. I do mine."

And off he streaked into the darkness to devour the rest of the kitchen help and cleaning servants, leaving every single clergyman unmolested.

Silly Puppy indeed.
Back to top Go down
Shin*
Night Walker
Night Walker
Shin*

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:59 pm

Shin sighs, folding his arms in front of his chest. "Figures," he goes off calmly to get the clergymen. He didn't personally care for the rest that were being eaten. Everyone had to for in his opinion. "And what the hell is 'pinks'" he quickly takes care of the humans he can find, leaving then all frozen to death. "Too bad the bodies will go to waste," he shrugs, leaving all the clergy in a pile. They would probably start to smell once they thawed. That wouldn't be his problem though.
Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 2:09 pm

The gaffer wolf was already by the river that ran alongside the cathedral, drinking his fill and cleaning his paws of blood and gore. It was a sad night for the city.

"Pink is the colour you are when I strip the pretty skin from your flesh, little bird."

Against the twinkling night sky, the great beast's silhouette was strong.

"Think about that the next time you try another trick."

The winds howled an eulogy and J looked up to listen. His silent farewell was a big leap across the river towards the deep forests beyond. All that was left grew quiet.
Back to top Go down
Shin*
Night Walker
Night Walker
Shin*

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Lucifer pouts a little. "Whatever..." he sighs at the departure of the wolf. "So much for having someone useful around..." he keeps pouting as he cleans himself of mud with the wave of his hand. "I guess I'll have to leave an anonymous letter foe the demons about fresh meat..." he sets off for south again, not really sure where else to go. If he stayed there too long he'd be found out, and the fallen wasn't ready for that just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]   Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Suppertime [J, Shin, CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1