Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Mission 1 [J/closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aki*
Predator
Predator

Mission 1 [J/closed] Empty
PostSubject: Mission 1 [J/closed]   Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:49 am

After a day of boarding up the windows that J broke and then scrubbing the wet dog smell out of the other’s hair. Seriously. It was like the man hadn’t showered for a decade….or more. Goodness, Koshi would die if he had known! It’s probably better easier to sleep on the other now that he doesn’t smell like wet dog. But Aki had set him a made-shift futon on the floor by his bed – not if he ever knows if J actually uses it. But god, what if the other gets munchies at night?

What does he eat?

Aki cleared out the table for all of the maps he could find and set up. It was the maps of the city, maps of the suburbs, a possible map of a demon’s neighborhood. All of the maps were labeled with places for which they can get amusing amount of treasure. And now he had someone to help him with getting them. Until his wrist is better, J’s going to have to do most of the dirty work anyways. He’s easy on the eyes, too.

“J? J!!! J!!!!! COME HEREEEE!!! J!!!!”

Last edited by Aki* on Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 [J/closed]   Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:06 am

A cushion went sailing through the air to hit Aki smack on the back of the head. THWAP!

"I can hear you from five continents away, imbecile."

J grumbled as he padded out from the bedroom. The make-shift futon had been shredded up as a statement and left in tiny cotton pieces all over the floor. The wolf was more used to sleeping on soft soil or hard stone and tiled floors did fine by him. He was no pink, and needed none of that sort of man-made stuff. He was well and truly clean though, the first in a long time with his wavy hair and scruff neatly trimmed. He had new clothes too, albeit a little tight. The white tank top threatened to suffocate him, or itch him to death, whichever came first, and he began scratching and tugging at it irritably.

"What's all this?"

Maps, he could see. Places he recognised by scent and forestation.
Back to top Go down
Aki*
Predator
Predator

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 [J/closed]   Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:09 am

"Oof, really? Really?" Aki reached for the spray bottle and sprayed it at J. Something about it being a good tool for training dogs. "You're lucky I don't just neuter you." That usually makes them more...obedient.

"These are maps of places I was told had an obscene amount of gold that are not tracked by humans, so therefore, if I take it, no one would say anything."

What creature would want to admit being bested by a human?

Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 [J/closed]   Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:50 am

Spritz!

"….."

A lightly-damp J stared at Aki with a look that was clearly unimpressed. He smacked the spray bottle out of the brat's hand.

THONK! It bounced off the wall and slid clean across the floor, mimicking how Aki's head would eventually roll in fifty years.

"Who told you that?"
Back to top Go down
Aki*
Predator
Predator

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 [J/closed]   Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:33 am

"Ow...."

Aki pouted at his bottle rolling on the floor. "Should've added the vinegar." He's totally going to push his luck for the next 50 years.

Why only 50 years? A few more wouldn't hurt...a few more would be very nice actually. I might even keep this figure!

"Oh...these are just extensive eavesdropping, pick pocketing, and you know, the usual research."

Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 [J/closed]   Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:58 pm

"Where."

Might as well get this over and done with. J pored over the maps for a while, starting to realise something. For some strange reason, otherworldly beings have been exposing themselves to this little brat for no reason, increasing the encounters of danger and reward…and adventure of course. But why?

What made Aki so special?

The gaffer wolf tilted his head to one side with arms folded across his chest. This was getting more and more fishy. Aki smelled 100% pink, and in that pinkness there was no sign of God's Chosen or the Condemned. Was Aki a reincarnated -something-?

Looks like he had some homework to do.
Back to top Go down
Aki*
Predator
Predator

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 [J/closed]   Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:08 pm

"Well, I'm thinking more of here, it looks like if we hit the biggest place first, they won't have time to hide their goods. The smaller ones won't matter as much."

Aki really could care less as to where he got the information as to what he's going to do with the information.

"So, sounds good? I think so. I rather not have to climb walls with this hand, so we might have to be more...how good is your nose to pick out treasure?"

Aki stared at J, then narrowed his eyes. "Stop picturing me on a plate and pay attention!"
Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 [J/closed]   Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:17 am

J's brow creased heavily at that stare.

"You're not as appetising on a plate as you fancy yourself to be, worm."

Oh. From a pink to a worm, now, eh.

"As long as you don't get killed in the process. Your fresh meat is mine."

J wasn't looking forward to saving that pink arse from any unforeseen danger, especially when he had a haunch that Aki was probably going to get himself into some on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Aki*
Predator
Predator

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 [J/closed]   Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:22 am

A twitch of the eyebrow before Aki rolled up a map and tapped J on the nose again.

"I look good on EVERYTHING, remember that."

Hmph. What a rude dog.

"And you belong to me, get that straight and we're golden. Now let's go here. I haven't been here, I have been to..." He reached out until he found that place he set the bunny free. "here, so we should avoid that place. Sounds good? Great, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 [J/closed]   Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:29 am

Bop!

Blink. J shook his head as that scowl went away, replaced by a puzzled look as he tried to regain his bearings again. What the hell just happened?

"………."

Ah well. He took one look at the maps and memorised the locations before yanking Aki by the scruff to head out of the mangy apartment by the beach. Might as well just get it over and done with.

Once they were out of the building, J went down on all fours as his body enlarged and grew big and warm and fuzzy all over. Huge grey ears sprouted and his snout extended to something majestic, followed by the swish of a big bushy tail. He forgot to remove his clothes again and so they fell to the floor in little rags and tatters. J nipped onto Aki's scruff and tossed him onto his back.

"Hold tight."

Not his problem if the pink fell off halfway. His next leap had them sail through the air in a flight kissed by zephyrs.
Back to top Go down
Aki*
Predator
Predator

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 [J/closed]   Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Aki's heart almost fluttered for a moment at the look of confusion was running across J's face. That man really should not be allowed to look so adorable.

I want a dog...badly.

"Humb!" Was the classiest thing Aki can say before he as carried off by the scruff of his neck.

But none of that mattered cause J has a big fluffy tail. A BIG FLUFFY!!! <3 Aki made a run to grab it, but J caught him first and thew him on the fuzzy back. With a squee, he snuggles right onto the fur, clinging to it even when the large wolf takes off.

"YOU'RE RIGHT! I DON'T NEED A BED, I CAN JUST SLEEP ON YOU FOREVER AND EVER!"

Back to top Go down
Jun Onose
Stalker
Stalker
Jun Onose

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 [J/closed]   Mission 1 [J/closed] EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:39 am

"You can sleep in my stomach just fine."

It was pink inside too, how matching. J sneered as he made off for that place marked on the map with a pink on his back.

What would his Brothers say?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 [J/closed]   Mission 1 [J/closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission 1 [J/closed]
Page 1 of 1