Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation Empty
PostSubject: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Through each being that Asfoeti had run through, they weren't enough. Beings that needed a physical attachment, that had the desire to give their closure and last words, it was all fine and well. Though it gets boring and he needs to vent now and again, the constant prattle from mortals crying, begging for forgiveness, blah blah blah. Incessant. He didn't have the time for that. All he wanted was a promise of their soul for one more moment with their deceased loved one. Of course he would gladly provide and do as they pleased, for a price. There had even been a few that he thoroughly enjoyed becoming, that needed to stab or maim the dead. Those that had wronged them, murdered someone of their family, raped them. It was the violence and the pain that he thrived on, and getting both in one instant for a soul was priceless. Perfection.

Though. . .one being had stuck in his mind for quite some time since the day that he met him. Haine. The half-breed which had a demon for a dog. That part was amusing for certain, and though Asfoeti knew the scent of Snow was all over Haine, he was still going over in his mind what he would do to get the half-breed to relinquish the contract. Perhaps a visit to the other and a hint of. . .kindness or whatever he would want that would sway him into getting that soul.

A fallen angel was delicious. Every pore of him was a delicacy that he wanted to absorb.

Finding his way to the place in which the dog demon had brought Haine to, Asfoeti appeared in the bedroom while in his mortal form, his eyes staying the red hue he loved to hold onto. Tilting his head as he watched the male sleep and running his index finger along his own bottom lip, he smiled softly and whispered to Haine. "Where is Snow? He should be here, hm?"

Last edited by Asfoeti on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:41 pm

While he was still sleeping, in a rather nice slumber, his back had been turned to the enormous doors. After all, he had wished for a huge mansion to stay in, sleep in and live in. And Snow had given him that. Exactly everything Sono needed - despite that, it wasn't enough.

As he was still in his sleep, trapped in another new coin locker which he always dreamt about, he'd groaned quietly and frowned his brows in his sleep. This was the same dream he usually had. With walls closing in on him, making him choke and gasping for air. Although this time, it was much more of a gentle way of squeezing him. As if he was being cradled against his mother's bust, sleeping peacefully and getting squeezed to death at the same time. But despite that, this time he was only sweating in his sleep without yelling or twitching and moving around.

The doors hadn't opened to his room, no, but another presence was now in the mansion except for his own. Snow was probably out doing business while Sono slept - it was usually like that. Snow doing what he had to do while Sono was asleep and getting the sleep he needed in peace. He wore a kimono underneath the sheets though. The purple kind of sleeping one he was used to wearing in his sleep with the blood red sheets covering him up completely. The bed was just as enormous, and the house was alike an old aristocrat's enormous castle. So maybe it wasn't too surprising that he looked like a little kid in a huge mansion belonging to someone wealthy and elder.

When all in all, Sono was just a homeless kid, with no parents or anything else. He was from a mental hospital, ironically enough.

Not worthy to live. Not worthy to breathe and not worthy to take a new fresh breath. You weren't supposed to be alive, you weren't supposed to be living in such luxury. It was the words his mother always repeated to him in his sleep.

And then, gentle yet firm touches were made to his face, and he twitched his eyes open slowly. It was a face of discomfort. He wanted to sleep, but wasn't allowed to and he was about to yelp about not being allowed to sleep for a longer time since he figured it was Snow but.. It wasn't?

Blinking blood red eyes open, he stared towards the bigger frame that was hovering over the bed. At first, Sono said nothing, and he kept the rather emotionless facial expression over his features. "Don't fucking touch me unless I tell you the fuck to!" Of course, he was still sensitive to touching and despised it beyond anything. Being the anemic he was, it was rare to be allowed to touch him.

Then, alike a rapid fly, his hand had given the demon a firm slap on his cheek before he shoved the demon, and stormed up from the bed, stumbled a little, tied the obi around his waist and then ran out of the bedroom quickly as if he'd actually be able to get away from whatever was in his house, and he was hurrying down the big and many stairs of the enormous mansion. "Fucking demon! Bringing his friends over like he's allowed to have some fucked up party in my fucking house! What the fuck! What the fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:59 pm

The demon knew something violent would come of this and there was a small part of him that was saddened by it. Fallen angels were never a pleased breed, most of them ending up in insane asylums, hospitals or dying of loneliness and boredom. In Haine's case, it was the first that made him as he was, Snow being in the picture really didn't help anything and knowing the fallen had a contract with the other demon, Asfoeti would have stuck to what was right in their world.

He would have.

That is, until Haine's hand struck the demon and ran. Now, raising the doppleganger's anger was nothing to trifle with, specifically when it dealt with his ego and his pride. The stinging left on his face caused his face to misconstrue and pull at the corners of his lips. As Haine ran down the stairs, Asfoeti shifted his body into nothing but mist and taking form again at the bottom of the stairs, reformed, grabbing the fallen one by his throat and lifting him slowly as he began to walk up the stairs. "That was very wrong for you to do, precious half-breed."

Then taking Haine up the stairs once again, he threw the other onto his bed once more, removing his leathers. "You see, I was only going to come here and speak with you. . .calmly. . .respectfully. Until you raised a hand to me. Have you not learned yet from your dog that you do not strike a demon?" and within a split moment, he ascended upon the half-breed, catching his hands by his wrists and gripping them hard and pushing them above his head while licking over his lips.

"I would have spoken with you about this. . .soul-claim he has on you, but you see. . ." his other hand grasping Haine by his jaw and squeezing. ". . .I will enjoy the thrill of your screams as I rip it from you slowly and surely, pretty one."
Back to top Go down
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Run, run and run. He simply had the running in his mind. I'm not going to call for him. I'm not going to call for him now. It was a silent sentence continuing to echo through his mind, and he wasn't going to give up, no. He was going to run and continue doing so until he was left alone. He hated unexpected visitors.

While he continued to curse loudly to himself, cursing at the stairs for taking such a long time finally ending, he was on his last step until he bumped into the same figure he hadn't noticed, and his gaze turned up to look at the demon. Growling loudly with his teeth showing out of the anger, he was about to strike again with his hand in a slapping manner until his throat was grabbed and he gave out a coughing sound, harsh fingernails digging within the demon's wrist as he was being taken back up the steps. Fucking shit, he'd run a lot to get down!

"Don't you dare calling me a fucking half breed, you don't have the respect enough from me to do that!" It was a loud and whiny, annoying scold, but, as expected, his legs had kicked about. He wasn't that tall in the end, and so, the demon was at least two heads taller than him.

Upon being thrown back onto the bed on his back, Sono had instantly sat up and rubbed along his, as expected, bruised throat thanks to the grasp. Those bruised would be left there for a good few weeks, and he glared towards the demon. "Fucking bastard. I'm going to kill you." Well, Snow, not him. "No! I don't want to talk to you about it! Get out of my house!" He yapped and kept on going, while his legs kicked towards the demon on top of him as his hands were pulled above his head and locked in that grip. Just like his bruised neck, his wrists were now growing quickly bruised.

"My dog always let's me fucking slap him. What's your deal!? Get out!" Another kick was delivered towards the torso on top of him and he screamed out loudly, as if he tried to make the demon go deaf.

The little threat from the demon, or, more of words he spoke about ripping his soul out, he glared towards him harshly and pulled the corner of his lips into an angry expression. "If you don't get off, I'm going to kill you." Despite his kimono sliding off of his legs slightly of all the kicking and wiggling, he hissed, and allowed his red eyes to pierce within the demon's in front of him. And with a quick movement, his head had leaned up to spit in the other's face, until he pushed back his head within the bed and continued to wriggle around like a worm.

There was no way he was going to bring Snow into the mansion, for he somehow knew if he did, he wouldn't see him again. And frankly, Snow was everything he had. "Get out. Get out now!"
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:07 pm

The tiny threats from the hlf-breed only made Asfoeti laugh with such mirth it rang through the house. "Ah, I see. Little you will kill me. Or rather, you will have your demon do it for you? That is laughable." his sneer changing into the half-breed's before him. . .his entire form changing to match the demon Snow, white eyes staring down to Haine with a small smile. "Or would you rather have this to be atop of you? Hm?" the spittle making it's way to his face along with the kick to his torso, he flinched, but only for a moment.

Wiping the spit from his face, he reached down to Haine's face and cupped it with his palm, having the spit he had wiped off upon it. "Come now, this way you can enjoy it. Not only that, but you can slap my face in this form all you want." the silver hair drifting over his now slight shoulders, the only thing that was unmistakable that this was Asfoeti was his voice. "You and I both know this is what you want. You want your demon. He's there for you, will do anything for you. . ." the kimono from the male under him sliding open an instinctual invitation for him to slip between Haine's thighs, his member was his own though, and not Snow's. In which was brushing against the half-breed's taint.

"Either way, I will strangle the will out of you, gorgeous, and you will end up mine. He can't have you. I will collect your soul before he can get his claws in you." Snow's smile facing Haine as he spoke this while tilting his head, still holding tightly to his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:44 pm

"No!" He hissed out again in protest. "My dog actually gives a FUCK about me. He does.. you'll see.. he's the only one that gives a fucking fuck about me." What?

Slightly blinking with his eyes a few times at his own words, he soon ignored it and started to kick with his legs again instead, trying to aim for the demon's crotch. "Get off!" He roared about and tried to spit at his face, again.

He turned extremely pale and wide staring as the face in front of him changed and he saw, well, himself, Snow. His heart sank for a moment and he wasn't sure who he was actually seeing, which caused him to swallow deeply and scream out of reflex.

Now as his face was grabbed like that, or more of his jaw, he tried to move it away, feeling how the spit was sticking to his skin. And of course, he had tried to move his hips in a jerking manner away from those against his in an attempt to avoid that throbbing flesh he had felt against the very entrance of his opening. He didn't like that, despite seeing how the demon looked.

With a glare, and with angry burning liquid resting within his eyes, he'd tried to spit at the face in front of him and tried to move his pinned arms. "You don't even sound like him! It's his fucking voice that I want! I want his voice! I don't want anything else. He's the only one that cares about me. Get out of my house!" Again trying to somehow scare the demon away, a leg had moved around the male's waist to try and start hitting his side with the help of his heel and leg. "No no don't smile at me like that, don't smile at me like that.." It was an issue, a confusing mindfucking issue, for he didn't like how the demon looked in front of him with the familiar smile of his own demon, and it caused frustrating tears to drop down his cheeks; he was indeed incredibly overly sensitive. "Don't do that.. I don't like it.. I'll fucking kill you. I'll kill you, I'll shoot your head. I'll watch you die.. I'll laugh when you die.."
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:00 pm

The confession was enough for him, all that he needed to hear. The flailing of the half-breed under him was endearing, how well they fight, even as a half mortal they had such will power to fight. The kicking at his hip caused him to move forward, to roughly enter the half-breed with his member, gasping softly, his voice indeed changed to Snow's, quite pleased with himself. "Is this what you wanted, darling?" his hand gently slipping over Haine's cheek as he moved his hips slowly against the other's.

"Mmm. . .so beautiful when you are angry." his expression saddening as he slowly began to move within the other, his hands gripping the fallen angel's wrists still as he leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to the beautiful creature's lips. "You would kill me? Your dog demon that would give you everything in his power? I saved you didn't I? From that disgusting locker they put you in." a slow moan escaping him as he began a rhythm within the other, his hand leaving Haine's cheek and slid around his waist to keep him still. "Mmm. . .you feel so wonderful. . ." that smile slipping onto his lips as he gazed down to Haine.
Back to top Go down
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:08 pm

"No no no no no!" He continued to shout, loudly, while his eyes closed and he tried to kick with his legs again. That was absolutely pointless though, as soon, the sharp and familiar pain of something thick filling him up made him widen his eyes and hold in his breath. He wasn't a virgin, no, and so, he simply froze in his spot without moving, lips lightly parting for something to leave his lips, but all that left him were devastated gasps.

Even as the hand moved over his cheek, he hadn't been able to produce any kind of noise, rather too chocked to give out noises or words. All he could do was let his legs press against the mattress, the creaking noise coming from the bed and how the sheets would mess up underneath them was the only thing his body felt.

And if it hadn't been for the misleading image in front of him of being unsure if he was in some kind of a nightmare or a dream or reality was horrible for him. He didn't know what to do, what to think, or how to act. He simply figured that this demon, who seemed to be Snow - who else could it be? - was fucking him into the mattress despite the protesting he himself had given out. Sounds were suppressed within him, he wanted to leave, wanted to get away, but he couldn't even proceed any thoughts in his head to wake his real demon up and come and help him.

By now though, his hips had bruised and the parts of his body that was being rubbed against, as well as his wrists turning completely purple. "No I.. I wouldn't kill my dog.." He whispered, finally, in a rather monotonic voice as his eyes refused to look at the creature in front of him, even when the kiss was planted to his lips. It had to be Snow, right..? Why did those lips feel the same? It had to be. Though he had never wanted to have sex with his demon, and he was starting to feel incredibly disgusted slowly but surely.

It was when the talk about the coin locker got to him and he'd started to cry again; the only demon that'd been aware of the coin locker was Snow. So it was Snow fucking him, wasn't it? Even if he hadn't wished for it and it was against his will. Why had he trusted Snow in the first place? "I.. no I.. I don't want to go back to the coin locker.. please.."
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:50 pm

As those tears fell, he smiled and leaned down, pressing soft kisses to gather the taste of a fallen angel's tears. It was almost as exquisite as the taste of one's blood. Soft moans escaping him as he caressed Haine's cheek still, sliding his fingertips down his throat slowly as he moved with kindness within the male under him. His hands slowly let go of those wrists, holding one hand and kissing the bruising on the pale flesh. "Now look at what. . .I had gone and done. . ." a soft groan as he pulled out slowly and pushed in with a little more urgency, letting out a soft cry as his white eyes shut slowly, he placed his lips upon the bruising, kissing it tenderly.

His other hand reached between them, stroking the length that was brushing against his stomach, his thumb caressing the tip tenderly and moving his hand in the same rhythm as his hips were doing. "Mmnh fuck Haine. . .you are amazing. . ." his tonguetip caressing the other's lower lip as he whispered softly to him. "If you allow me to take your soul. . .I will never allow anyone to put you in another locker again." his smile widening though his lips parted as his eyes rolled back, his cock throbbing within the hot confines as he began to pick up the pace.
Back to top Go down
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:59 pm

His curse was special. Whoever he had an intercourse with, he would see dead in the end. That was how his destiny had looked, and why he had killed the last male that'd gotten to fuck him. And that was also why he felt so confused. Because if Snow was having sex with him, did that mean he had to kill him too? How would he kill Snow in the first place?

Finally, as that sharp yet soft tongue moved over his cheeks, he whined out (something typical for him), before he'd tried to move his head away. He didn't like the slick touch to his pale flesh, and tried to shake it off of him instead. It was a hard task though for while he listened to the bed creaking, he could feel how his stomach was growing more and more uncomfortable. A gut feeling told him something wasn't right, that Snow wouldn't have done this to him for he did nothing against his will usually.

Idiot.. if you're the one causing this for real, I want you to get the fuck off of me. You know you have to obey, and if you don't listen to me, I will kill you. Come and get me, I don't want it. I don't want you to fuck me. If that wasn't enough for Snow to hear, he'd know something was wrong. And just as expected, the demon in front of him hadn't reacted - could it possibly be so that he'd grown so confused in his own thoughts he'd forgotten what the hell had happened?

He was happy to have his hands released like that, but he couldn't really remove them. It was like an invisible chain was holding them down against the pillow next to his head, and so, he refused to move. Fucker, you have to buy me a new bed after this bullshit.

Growing a little more paler if possible, he clenched his teeth and tried to move the other's hands off of his crotch. Just those hands against his sensitive skin felt odd for he had never felt them on his skin like that before. "No no no.." He repeated, but this time it was more silent than the previous objections. "No more lockers.. no more lockers.."

Nor did it get better when the pace suddenly increased and he'd kept the wide eyes open. He only blinked now and then, but couldn't do more but well, stare at the male in front of him and swallow now and then. While he continued to struggle, the struggles did grew slower and harder to beat off, and he'd taken his time to push his head back to avoid the tongue over his lip. It felt so sick to be fucked by whoever looked just like him. Was there possibly a third face of his? Why're you taking so long, you bastard?
Back to top Go down
Snow
Stalker
Stalker
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Earlier, Haine had asked him to bring into being his tarnished wings and that was why Snow wasn't home. He was investigating the matter, searching for someone who would know something about it. He was far somewhere in the depths of hell when he felt an unpleasant presence, knowing another demon was in his house. However, he could not leave right away as he was just getting a lead about the matter with wings.

Soon he heard Haine's call though, white eyes widening as the message went through. "I don't want you to fuck me." What was that? Was there a demon who had taken his form in his house? In a matter of minutes Snow was in his house, nostrils flaring as he could smell another demon there. Only a few more seconds passed and he was in Haine's room, white eyes flashing black as he saw the other demon that had taken his form and was now fucking the creature with his soul.

He could tell the demon was older and stronger than himself but this was his house and here he was stronger, the other demon was not welcomed. If it wasn't for Haine, Snow would've turned to his true demon-form but as it was, he didn't. With full force, the demon pulled his clone off of Haine, throwing him into a mirror that shattered into pieces, moving to violently grasp the silver locks and hit the demon's face into the shards of glass, disgusted that the creature had taken his face.

"Get the fuck out of my house. Keep your hands off of my property, my soul and you fucking dare to hide your disgusting true form with my body, my face, ever again and I'll make sure to destroy you." The white eyed demon hissed, furiously ripping the flesh of the other demon with the sharp pieces of glass as he struck him on every word, straddling him to keep him still. Cutting through his chest, stomach, moving to thighs and taking great pleasure in burying one shard into the other's groin.
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:31 am

Damned if he wasn't enjoying himself quite thoroughly until he was tugged hard from the little bliss he was indulging himself in. He was certain he was going to get the half-breed. . .until the demon showed for his claim. Slamming into the mirror and with the side of his face meeting the broken glass, he simply allowed it to happen, his face relaxed when it made contact even when it became torn into tiny shreds of flesh. Looking up to the one he had made a copy of, his grin widened with each strike to his body. . .save for the shard in his groin. THAT one did hurt a bit. His face slightly contorted (or rather Snow's face) and he glanced down through the blood and flesh to reach down, tugging out that shard with a grimace to his features and a low groan.

Dropping the shard to the side as he allowed his form a few moments to soak in that phenomenal feeling of such pleasure in pain, his eyes closed to take it in, that smile returning to his features that slowly shifted to his own and in essence, healing over the gashes made to become smaller cuts, more shallow and his groin healing over quite nicely. "You know. . .it take me quite a bit to take in something like that, Snow." his true form taking shape as he stood, staring to both of them with the full red eyes.

The horns began to shift, making the sickening sound of crunching bones as they extended, the leather of his hair falling to shift and mix with the brown and blonde hair, the pale flesh with the dark lips and the sharp teeth that graced his smirk. . .every bit of his 6'2" form came into place. Grabbing a handful of the silver hair that topped Snow's head, he pulled him back and against him as he rested his smirk to the ear of the younger demon. "That felt. . .exquisite, Snow. Do you think you can repeat that again? Or was that deep from your rage that it cannot be replicated?"
Back to top Go down
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:46 am

Everything went so fast. He hadn't even been able to tell what on earth was going on anymore. How the face in front of him looking like his own and Snow's was fucking him into the mattress of his bed, and pearldrops of sweat were running down his skin and forehead quickly, as well as the weeping liquid moving down his cheeks for he hadn't wished to be fucked by himself. He was keeping himself from his own clone with that for a reason.

The moment the door opened with such a sharp and harsh movement, he still was in a trance out of fear but when the clone was yanked off and the thick length inside of him was pulled out, he took a breath and a loud gasp left him, his legs slowly moving down along his own fragile and overly bruised form. His face was purple, arms, chest, stomach, thighs and legs. With a quick and trembling motion and with widened eyes, his body dragged itself down off the bed with a thud, while he'd pressed himself against the wall and held his hands over his face. He was used to sex, it wasn't that, but the fact that he hadn't gotten paid or agreed on it, and it was a demon, a total stranger he hadn't wished to fuck; besides, it was himself.

But the image of two images fighting against one another in front of him made him freeze, and he stared through his fingertips with the blood red eyes. What was going on?

"No don't hurt him!" It was a whiny little complaining noise leaving him as Snow, as it looked now, since that was the only person with Snow's face, was pulled over to the big demon with the horns and he shuddered. Snow was everything he had right now and the way the demon so carelessly had brought him over scared him for a split second, though he decided to stay silent with the hand over his mouth. If he could get his wings back, would his power return to him as well? And if so, did he actually even have a power? "No no.. you fucking idiots." He yelled, at both of them.

Slowly, he'd grasped a hold of one of the blood stained glass shards in his hand, the longest one he could find and he tightened his grip around it, his hand being held out towards both of them. He didn't trust any of them. That bug inside of him was seriously started to tore him apart for real now, eating his flesh and insides. "You're both disgusting. What do you want? What do you fuckers want? I'm sick of it. I'm sick of this bug inside of me."
Back to top Go down
Snow
Stalker
Stalker
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Snow ignored the older demon's words, glaring at him coldly. A low hissing noise rose from the back of his throat as his silver locks were grasped, the other demon pulling him closer. Snow's hand had quickly moved on Asfoeti's neck, nails pressing into his flesh as he spoke. "I told you to get the fuck away from here you piece of shit.. in my house you're not stronger than me." The white eyed demon spoke with a low voice, eyes flashing black again as his nails dug in deeper and started spreading poison into the other demon's body. Sure, his poison wouldn't be able to kill him like it did for humans but with the amount he injected into the other's body, it'd sure be enough to make Asfoeti weaker and nauseous if nothing else.

As Haine moved away from the bed and towards the wall, Snow could sense it even if he couldn't see, making a note of the boy's location to make sure he wouldn't throw the other demon on that direction if they ended up fighting physically.

Hearing the boy's voice somewhere close by, seeing him in the corner of his eye but not really being able to turn to see him, concentrated on the threat that was the other demon.
"Leave the room Haine, go." He tried to message the boy in his mind, knowing he probably wouldn't listen but atleast it was worth a try. "The room with a big mirror.. behind it is a door to a space where no demon can enter." There indeed was such a room, out of reach for even Snow himself. Of course this wasn't good, considering how much Haine hated locked places.
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:21 pm

The nails in the back of his neck caused him to moan slightly, and the poison being injected into his flesh and muscle was more like a drug instead of a venom or toxin. His eyes rolling back for a moment, his hand in Snow's hair tightened as the poison took affect. One hand raised languidly to Snow's throat while grinning slowly, his nails digging into the demon's wind pipe through the flesh. . .the muscle. . .and with his fingertips, tugged at the other's throat with more effort than he should have had. With the fresh blood running down his hand, he let out a gargled laugh as his head tilted back against the broken glass, licking over his lips and still held onto the other demon's esophagus.

"That. . .is what I call. . .winded." his own voice thick with a slur, the poison seeped into his form. Pushing the demon from his body, he glanced to Haine while tilting his head, sliding up the shards of glass as he stood, staggering slightly. "You. . .I will see. . .again. He'll put you in that locker. . .Haine." and while moving towards the door and running into a wall on the way, he had a very distorted laughter which rang through the walls until he had found his way out of the home, disappating in a thick grey fog that slid across the floor and gone. He was going to return to the graveyards to recover, build up his strength again and get his death demon to bleed him out for him. He had to get Snow's toxins from his body.
Back to top Go down
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:37 pm

With his whole body completely frozen, all Sono could do was stare at how one of the demons was choking the other and the one with the horns was being tortured and injected with injection. It was a sight he just couldn't drop. It was like the shock from the earlier treatment upon being fucked into the bed against his will had left its marks on him again. And the worst part had been that it was Snow who'd fucked him. Who else could it had been!?

With his body trembling and the kimono's shoulder moving down along his arm, he continued to move his arms around with his gaze down at the blood stained piece of glass. Chewing onto his lower lip, he then heard how the demon was trying to move within his head again and his hand moved up towards his head as he screamed. "NO! Get out of my head! Leave me alone!" The scream was high pitched, loud and horrible, and he wouldn't stop screaming. Instead, he threw the glass towards his dog, hoping it'd injure him and not the other while he picked up another one.

With his fingertips holding onto his both temples, he closed his eyes. The thick vein in his throat was throbbing violently and he could feel how the blood was pumping out with the help of his heart. As Asfoeti had stumbled about and finally vanished, he too took off away from Snow. The image of his face was horrible. He hated his own image. He hated everything about the way he looked.

As he continued to run, finally, he came to a stop in the big hallway and fell over by stumbling on the big night kimono. At this, he'd bruised his elbow and gotten a hold of the sharp glass piece again. "Fuck.." It was a soft word, and it was trembling, but he got up from the floor and ran off to the bathroom. Once in there, he looked the door behind him and searched in his drawers. "Anything that'll make me different.. anything that'll keep me looking different.. anything.. I don't care if it's ugly.. anything.. the bug inside of me, it's not okay.." While he was talking to himself in a disturbed way, his trembling bloody fingertips moved to search through the box.

Finally finding the pair of scissors he'd been looking for, he shuddered with his whole frame. Yes, this will do. As he'd sat down onto the floor in the lightly lit big bathroom, he reached into the other drawer and found a lighter. He kept it over the cold metal of the scissors as the glass in his hand had moved down along underneath his right eye to leave a visible scar. It had hurt, and he'd whined with a scream the moment the hot blood dropped down his cheek. Next, he was about to cut along his nose until he missed by twitching too much and it only left a lighting-looking tiny scar right underneath his left nostril. Twitching at this, he finally threw the glass piece away the moment it had run down along his wrist leaving a stab. He knew it'd leave scars; he was after all anemic.

"Alcohol alcohol... alcohol.." With the murmuring sounds leaving him, Sono had finally found a bottle of vodka from within the drawer in the bathroom he'd kept there. Taking it out, the bottle was opened and he shoved his tongue down the throat of the bottle to start numbing it. Even though it felt like a strong liquid burning on his tongue, he closed his eyes and continued to stay like that for a few good minutes. Finally noticing his tongue had grown numb, he pulled the vodka away with a sharp movement to let it flip over and spill out the alcohol. And with a quick movement, he'd moved his tongue out and put it in between the two opened pair of scissors. He wanted to cut the tip off.

While he kept it like that for a while, he felt how he was hesitating which caused his whole body to shudder and shake. What if it won't help? What if it'll look the same? What if it won't do any good? As these thoughts continued to run through his mind, he quickly went for the impulsive feeling and closed the scissors quickly.

The next he knew, he had gotten up from the floor and given out a loud scream. The tip of his tongue was stuck to the closed scissors and it'd gotten cut off quickly. It looked spongy, fleshy and pink. But the blood was flowing out through the muscle.

Covering his mouth tightly, he tried to make the blood leave him, though it didn't work. Even when he pressed his palm tightly to his mouth the blood would slip through and he was spitting it out in front of him. Suddenly feeling dizzy, he'd fallen over onto his knees and then side on the floor while he tried to cover his mouth again. He did cry, as expected, but felt that he wasn't a pussy but had dared to do something he normally wouldn't have done.

The blood had left a good puddle on the floor, and it scared him how it refused to stop bleeding. Though he refused to call for his dog. He couldn't. "What did you do to me?"
Back to top Go down
Snow
Stalker
Stalker
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:15 pm

As the other demon's fingers dug into his throat, Snow let out a low growl until his voice was gone. The shard of glass Haine had thrown didn't really hurt him and he could even understand why he had done it. Asfoeti had after all taken his form and raped the boy.

Soon the other demon was gone and Snow could see Haine leaving the room as well. If he had a voice he would've cursed. His throat would heal fast but it did take him a while to get himself back together enough to move. Calling the half-breed in his mind, he went to find him, sensing he was in the bathroom. He didn't bother knocking, knowing it was pointless, the boy wouldn't open up anyway, and instead just broke through the door.

It was quite too late though, the younger was clearly bleeding, badly. The demon's white eyes bore into the puddle of crimson liquid on the white tiles, the boy's bruised body laying there quite defenseless. Snow stared down to the creature, not knowing what to think. He could just let Haine bleed to death. He would get his soul right away. His incomplete soul. No, Snow wanted it all. Besides, he still somehow felt sorry for the younger.

What made the situation even weirder was that the demon didn't really want to sleep with the boy at all. He found him extremely attractive though, narcissistic as he was. No, he was more like some sort of a beautiful and precious thing he just liked to watch and touch, but fuck? No, not really.

How to stop the bleeding though? Snow was a demon, not a healer. He had, during his countless years, read a lot and new plenty of human medicine. Haine being a half-breed probably still somehow fit into that scale. He kneeled down to the boy, not really trying to be careful as he inspected his wounds, forcing his mouth open to see the tip of his tongue missing and the blood gushing out of the open wound. That was the worst. The cut on his wrist was bleeding too, yet it wasn't as bad as the tongue. Snow kept thinking for a moment and only one solution came to his mind. He could fix the wrist with stitches and bandages but he would have to close the veins in his tongue by burning. He was considering of sedating the boy with his poison, yet he had used so much of it on Asfoeti and he wasn't sure if Haine's body could handle it and decided against it.

Snow still couldn't talk. He simply lifted the bleeding boy over his shoulder and carried him into an armchair in the living room. He'd need hot metal to burn the veins. Very hot metal.

Soon he had what he needed, the small piece of iron glowing red as he stepped closer to the boy. It would certainly be painful and Haine would most likely lose a good deal of his taste-sensors but it had to be done. The burning hot iron didn't burn snow and he could easily handle it with his bare hands, using one hand, he forced the other's mouth open, grasping the bleeding organ between his fingers while his leg was keeping the boy in place. Swiftly he brought the burning iron in contact with the bleeding tissue, a low hissing sound being heard as the veins burned shut.

Snow still couldn't talk, it'd probably take atleast a day, but he suspected Haine would've passed out either because of pain or because of bloodloss by now anyway. In any case, the demon would make sure to wash the other demon's disgusting smell off of the boy, clean his wounds and patch him up.
Back to top Go down
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Blood still gushing out through the open wound, his fingertips refused to pry off the mouth. He could feel the metal taste completely filling his mouth and he was almost sure that would be the last flavor he'd remember in his life. The blood was over flooding him.

Refusing to move, he just laid still on his spot and felt how the wound hurt. Of course it hurt. What did he expect in the end? Though the last thing he wanted was to hear Snow's voice in his head, and he was about to stab his temple with something sharp nearby until the door broke off the wall and fell over, something that made him widen his eyes.

He couldn't pronounce any words, it hurt to speak and he just shook his head quickly towards Snow with a loud scream leaving his lips. Even though he tried to push himself away from the bigger creature, he soon came in contact with the wall behind him and allowed his bloody hands to claw at the material until he was pulled up and his mouth had parted again for screams to be heard. Not again.

Kicking with his legs around and his fingertips trying to pull on Snow's hair, despite him being rather exhausted and in pain, he kept on screeching and screaming, and as he noticed the wound the other had in his throat, he could see through literally to the bone and stared at it for a while. The wind pipe was broken, so his fingertips tried to shove their way within the wound and twist it around in an attempt to make the male drop him.

And as he was put down on the armchair, he kicked a bit with his legs again and was about to get up until the image of the hot iron caught his attention and he shook his head, his body backing into the armchair again and he moved his hands up to his lips. Sweat running down his forehead already, mixed with the substance of his tears and the blood, he'd tried to crawl up over the armchair to move away. Though it didn't work too well, and he was instead pressed down into the chair again with the burning metal coming closer. Though he tried to hit the creature in front of him and cursing at him with his pure red eyes only showing hate and anger, he knew he wouldn't be able to escape.

Screaming his objections out over and over until his mouth was opened and the wounded tongue taken out, he froze for a split second but started to fight against it as it came closer. Now though, as the burning and hissing sensation met up with his tongue, he just simply screamed and could have sworn he'd never screamed as loudly and much as he was doing right now. The pain was unbearable and he wanted to get away.

With his skin probably turning completely pale and his cheeks flooding with his tears, he'd instantly passed out in the chair, with the blood resting within his cheeks dripping down the corner of his lips. It was unpleasant and it had made his whole body tremble, even when not in a conscious state.

Darkness. Coldness and the uncomfortable feeling in his stomach. It was tingling in a bad way. Like something was buzzing inside of him. Some kind of a bug. That bug he remembered. The bug with a human face that'd eat him out slowly and then spit him out with only as a soulless skeleton. It was a nightmare, a skeleton chasing him along the corridors only to suck onto his skin and pull it off his body with the flesh wrapped around the skeleton bug. He shuddered, twitched, winced and felt his jaws clench in his sleep.

And then, a small little noise bothered him in his sleep. The noise wouldn't bother anyone else. It would just bother him. With his eyes now opening, he could sense the darkness, and a hand moved to his own face. Suddenly, the pain came to him and he felt how everything stung. Slightly twitching in the bed of the sudden cramp in his legs and arms and throat, he had to sit still on his spot with only loud groaning noises passing his lips, but he almost couldn't pronounce the groans. They just came out as murmurs.

Finally sitting up slowly in the bed, with a new kimono wrapped around him that was long and silky, the way he liked it, he tugged on the red material a little and continued to tremble. The nightmare had made him paranoid, checking every corner of the said room he was in. No skeleton.. no skeleton.. no skeleton.. no bug skeleton. it's okay.. it's okay.. don't worry, calm down...

The thoughts continued to spin in his head as he trembled. Suddenly, he looked down at his thighs and remembered the disgusting feeling of having something in between them again. Something like himself. He'd fucked himself. Hadn't he? But he hadn't released.. was that a sign for something? Not at all.. I'm alright.. I'm alright..

Another shiver ran down his spine and he finally dragged himself out of the bed. His fingertips slid across his cheek, slowly. He could feel the touchable scar on his cheek which made his lips twitch into a little semi manic smile. Good. At least he had a mark that'd separate him from the demon. Everything's fine.. I'm different now..

Then it was the tongue. He cold spot a mirror right in front of him, but he couldn't reach it and therefore wouldn't get hurt on it. Sticking his tongue out, he looked at the differently shaped tongue. It almost reminded him of a snake's tongue, the way it almost looked skinnier now with the blood loss and what else he'd lost the moment the tissue was burned.

With slow steps moving away from the mirror, he touched underneath his nostril to feel the small scar he'd ended up getting there too. Though people would have felt miserable knowing they had visible white scars in their face, Sono felt blissful.

That didn't stop him from still being mindfucked though. The way the other demon had taken shape of Snow - or had he really? What if it was Snow all along? It was Snow all along, why was he doubting? He'd put him back into a coin locker.

No more coin lockers.. It was another silent thought in his head, and his fingertips held onto his head again as it'd started to ache and he twitched violently until sinking to the floor again. He tried to somehow think. Think so hard until it'd make him explode. But it didn't work. He only turned more red. A gaze was thrown towards his bandaged wrist. Stitches.

I'm going to kill you.. run.. run and hide. Another thought. Before he knew though, he had gotten up from the floor, a little dizzily since he was still weak and tired. There were bruises all over his body. Maybe as expected.

While he looked for something sharp, he'd left off for the kitchen swiftly and opened the drawer, taking out the knife. It felt like a dream. Maybe he was in one?

With his fingertips wrapping around the black wooden area of the thick knife, he'd found his way out of the kitchen. As his hand continued to spin the knife in his fingertips anxiously, he'd arrived to the library room. Snow was usually always there, reading.

And if it wasn't for his stupid way of thinking, he wouldn't have used this technique for he figured Snow already knew he was there. Despite that, it didn't stop him from quickly launching himself towards the similar body in an attempt to jab him in the stomach with the knife quickly. I hate you. I hate you beyond anything. I hate you. I hate you. I HATE you.

Last edited by Sono on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding the next day reply!)
Back to top Go down
Snow
Stalker
Stalker
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:22 pm

After Haine had passed out, Snow had indeed washed him clean, stitched him, bandaged him, dressed him and put him to bed in one of the rooms, not the one where he had previously slept in. Snow had cleaned that room too, thrown away the bed and cleaned away the pieces from the mirror.

The demon had indeed been in the library, not really reading but mostly just resting, white eyes closed as he sat in the big arm chair, dressed into the clean white suit again, a hat laying on the table next to him. Sensing Haine waking up, he opened his eyes, quietly listening the boys threat to kill him.

Snow cast his eyes towards the door as it opened, lifting a brow and not even trying to stop Haine as he ran to him with the knife. Feeling the blade sinking into his stomach, the demon didn't even flinch, simply just moved his hand to wrap it around the handle to not let the other pull the knife out, the white cloth being decorated with a splash of red.

Snow's eyes focused into the pair of red ones, he could've possibly talked by now but his voice wasn't yet perfect so he didn't. Instead he let his voice echo in the boy's mind again. "You know it wasn't me, Haine." He stated calmly, keeping his gaze up. "I wouldn't do that to you."

Knowing Haine's mind most likely wasn't capable of comprehending most of what had happened, Snow didn't really expect him to believe him and simply just sat still, holding on to the knife handle.
Back to top Go down
Sono
Stalker
Stalker
Sono

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:32 pm

The corner of his lips had twitched the moment he'd launched himself forward with the knife, and, to his surprise it had pierced through that thin and strong body. But why hadn't Snow stopped him? He knew!

With his body trembling again, he'd tried to twist the knife around, stabbing over and over in the same area while a scream left him and he'd tried to make Snow let go of his own hand. Let go let go let go.He quickly repeated to himself with his eyes twitching again with the blank touch over them.

And as Snow had predicted, Sono only shook his head at those words being stated in his mind. He only glared at Snow in front of him and felt how the pale skin over his features was making him look like a ghost. He knew it did. You did it. You're filthy, it wouldn't come as a surprise.

Break the contract. Break it.Trying to make it sound like an order, he'd tried to stab the other's stomach again, and again, and again. He could feel how the blood was staining his own face and how the white suit in front of him was turning red quickly. You're going to lock me up in another locker.. I'm not an idiot. The contract is a locker. I'm trapped again. You trapped me. It was a set up. Whatever that demon meant, he was RIGHT. With a frustrated scream, he'd shoved the knife away and he started to slap his clone's, or more of demon copy's cheek over and over. The left and then the right one, only to later on punch him in the face instead.

"Fucking hate you." He managed to finally murmur in a mumbling tone thanks to the pain in his mouth. Slightly rubbing along his own scar underneath the eye, he'd used his foot to kick the chair over Snow was sitting on to make him fall over, and in this way, he could hover over the demon, giving him another kick in the side despite growing tired and a laugh slipping past his lips. You fooled me. You fooled me all along. He was right, wasn't he? And you didn't kill me to make me suffer for a little long when I was dying. I thought by cutting my tongue, I'd change my appearance.. I'd be someone else. I wouldn't be you. I wouldn't look like YOU. And I do.. I do now.. I'm going to find a talent.. I'm going to be different with something.. I'm going to master something you will never achieve.. I'm going to do that.. and you're going to suffer..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation   Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard Convincing (Sono, Snow a few posts in) **WARNING** Adult, Rape Situation
Page 1 of 1