Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Heaven's Peace [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

Heaven's Peace [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:10 am

Truly, he'd figured that after Mao and Ruki's row at the vampire's home, he should go. And even in the weak state he was in still when he woke, Jinki forced himself to get up, change clothes, Change forms, and leave. No longer did he feel welcome, and it wasn't worth overstaying what little welcome he had had to begin with.

Somehow, he finds himself in the graveyard of Hell. And despite only having enough strength and will to half Change back, leaving now pearl white wings out with feathers trailing in the dust and dirt, he didn't care. The place was quiet, no one was disagreeing with anyone else, and Jinki felt almost at peace again.

He hoists himself up atop a broken statue at the center of the cemetery, the stone beneath him so broken and worn away he cannot tell what it had once been. The Phoenix stays perched there, though, silently watching over the dead. It was fitting, honestly, all things considered. His appearance even fit the bill of guardian angel. Let anyone who entered think that. He certainly wouldn't object.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:30 am

He didn't know what time it was, but Sou finally comes back to the graveyard. He hadn't been spending much time there recently, deciding he wanted to study more. The boy often would go to ghe library for hours to read up on things humans wrote about, well, everything. He was curios, and needed to learn these things anyway. He was still very young, but his body was growing up faster than his mind, and he didn't understand it.
So, the boy tried to expand his mind as much as he could. He knew his mother had an Angel somewhere, so they were his topic of choice recently. And a topic he truely didn't undrstand in the least. He 'borrowed' a few books about them from the library, and was reading one was he walked.
As he reaches towards the center of the graveyard, he senses the presance of another. One that wasn't his family, or human. He looks up from his book with his usual blank expression, confused at what he sees. The beeding in front of him, perched upon the withered statue looked exactly like the old print of an angel on the page he was stufying. The small boy stops walking, and looks between the two.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:59 am

Jinki never notices the boy come into the graveyard. There is no twinge of awareness as there usually is - perhaps he is still too weak. The Phoenix is too occupied with moving a little, pulling his legs up to hug them and set his chin on his knees to keep staring at nothing. Mao probably wouldn't miss him, he figures. Might as well just stay put.

His wings droop more, the edges of his leading flight feathers just brushing the ground now. There's a settling of dust on the feathers, dulling their shine in the thin light cast by the moon.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:06 am

Sou decides that this person is an angel. Maybe even the one his mother had. He watches it for a moment before walking over. When the wings lower, he looks at them with an observing eye before slowly reaching out to poke one. The feathers looked like the ones he got off birds, but much biggef. He wondered if they felt the same too.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:21 am

Normally, the touch would have had Jinki flinching away. But he'd lost the will to care, so all he does is turn a little to look down and see what had gotten near his feathers. He doesn't expect to find boy there, though, and tilts his head slightly. How odd.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:30 am

The feathers were actually very pretty, and soft, as Sou finds out. He pets the wing a little, blinking. He's tempted to take one of the feathers for his collection, but the feeling of someone looking at him distracts the thought. He looks up at the assumed angel with dull, mismatched eyes. "What are you doing here, angel?" He asks, a slight amount of curiosity in his tone. He'd never seen anyone but grieving humans and gouls in the graveyard. So something pretty and new was definitely different, and made him curious.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:39 am

He keeps watching as the feathers of the wing are pet, careful to stay still so as to not scare this one away. They're gentle enough with the delicate feathers, so he doesn't disapprove. Jinki blinks at the question, his own dull gaze meeting the other male's. "…I…don't know," he answers quietly. "…what are you doing here, little one?"
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:46 am

Sou's head tilts to the side just a little. "I live here..." he doesn't look away from the man. He looked pretty enough to be an angel. From what he read, they were beautiful, with white wings. The young boy didn't knlw much bout what actually was beautiful, and what wasn't, but he thought the being in front of him matched the pictures he'd seen anyway. Though something really confused him. "How do you end up in a place, and not know how?"

Last edited by Sou on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:52 am

"…you…live here…huh…" he mumbles a little, nodding slightly. It was odd, but not unheard of to him. Something told him the other was far from human, despite his appearance. His head tilts the other way, and Jinki blinks. "…by wandering around without paying attention," he answers simply.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:33 am

The small boy nods in response. He thought about tying to live somewhere else, but the graveyard was much more comfortable. He was still a child after all. An though he wouldn't admit it ever, he was afraid to actually leave his family for more than his trips out exploring.
Sou blinks at tbe answer given to him. That didn't make sense to him at all. Hr thought you had to pay attention to get anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:11 pm

It was an odd place to live, at least to him. "Well…as long as you're comfortable and you like it, that's what matters…" He wasn't going to be the one who put the kid down over the place he called home.

Jinki tilts his head a bit, looking at the boy. He was so…quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:34 pm

Sou blinks some more at the 'angel'. He was kind of like his family. Not caring what he does as long as he likes it. Really, the small demon could probably get away with anything. He looks back at the feathers beneath his hand, petting them some more. They were really fluffy, and he thinks he likes it. "Are you the angel my mom has?" His question is a little more curious than his usual tone.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:49 pm

Jinki just keeps looking back at him. He's finally figured out that this little one is a young demon, but it doesn't bother him. When one knew all kinds, one didn't tend to care about what someone was. And honestly, the Phoenix can't say he dislikes having his feathers petted in such a light manner. He shakes his head slightly in answer to the question.

"…no, I don't think I am…"
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:04 pm

Sou continues to pet the feathers. He is actually tempted tio nuzzle his face on thesoftness, but he doesn't understand why, so he doesn't do it. "Mother has an angel, but i've never seen it. Father only mentioned it once," he looks up at the man again. "Are you someone else's angel?"
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:45 pm

"…really…?" he questions quietly. The only angel he'd ever knowingly seen had been the one that Mao had killed. Jinki briefly wonders what they're like. Probably not all that great, he figures. He blinks, the question making him frown. "I'm not sure anymore, honestly…" he answers, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:15 pm

The boy nods. "I think so, if he remembers to feed it so it doesn't die. My brothers forgot tofeed their doll one time. It ended up drawing flies."
Sou tilts his head a little. "You don't know? How?"
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Jinki frowns faintly. Hopefully the poor thing didn't end up dead…that wouldn't fare too well on the other side of the city, not at all. Then again, nothing like that ever did. He blinks, shrugging. "…I don't think he'll want me anymore, that's all…his son doesn't seem to approve of my presence."
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:51 pm

"That's mean. Get rid of him," he says like it isn't a big deal. Everything was always so simple for him, so he truely didn't understand complex situations. If he wanted something, or didn't, itwas always easy to deal with. Probably because his family didn't want tosee him upset. He really was a spoiled baby. But he didn't think about it much. To him, learning new things took priority over understanding such things. Because he was growing up fast.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:20 pm

He shakes his head. "I can't. It isn't my place to do so…he's Mao's son. I'm…just a pet. An amusement." The vampire's son held a much higher place above him, Jinki knew. He should've known that coming to this place, and betraying the security of the Hotel, had been a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:34 pm

"Pet?" He tilts his head a little. His big mismatched eyes seeming thoughtful. H didn't know people could be pets. Sure, there was his brothers' dolls, but that was different to him. "You could be my pet, angel," he says hugging his books a little. He didn't really know what to do witha pet, but this 'angel' seemed to know a lot, so maybe he could help with stufying. "I promise I won't forget o feed you."
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 am

A nod. "Yes, pet," he echoes, lifting his wings out of the way to turn and properly look down at the boy. His neck was starting to hurt from the way he'd been sitting. "…would you still want me to be your pet if I told you I wasn't really an angel…?" he asks softly, and a little hesitant. Jinki didn't like misleading people.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:06 am

Sou pouts ever so faintly when the wings are taken awayfrom his reach. Though it's even more visible with the man's confession. "You're not?" the boytilts his head a bit. "But, you look just likd them," he holds up his book for him tosee the open page. On it is a print of a beautiful man with white wings, standing atop a structure, much like him.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:44 am

"I'm not," he answers with a small nod. It wasn't really in his nature to lie to people about much. Jinki blinks, leaning down a little to look at the book. "…looks aren't everything, little one…" The Phoenix folds his wings, carefully climbing down from the statue so he doesn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:16 am

"Oh..." The boy keeps his small pout. That was a little disappointing, he really wanted to meet an angel. "What are you then? Humans don't have wings, I checked..." he mumbles a little. It wasn't often something would change his demeanor, but this did a little. It was strange.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:19 am

"…I'm sorry…" he says quietly, frowning. Now he feels bad. Jinki leans against the statue, tilting his head a bit. "…me? I'm a Phoenix. Feng Huang. About as close in the hierarchy of 'good' things to something as pure as an Angel is…sorry I'm not what you were hoping for…"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven's Peace [Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next