Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Heaven's Peace [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:39 am

"...Fung, Heng?" He tilts his head as he mispronouces the word in his adolescence. He'd hadn't heard of a pheonixyet. "You're still new. I want to keep you," he nods a little. He didn't know anything about what he man was, or how to take care of him. But he still thought he could make the man teach him things.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Jinki smiles softly, gently correcting his pronunciation by repeating himself slowly. Really, the other other was pretty adorable. "…alright…I don't mind that." Maybe he could learn a little about what he'd gotten himself into by coming to this half of the city.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Sou blinks. He repeats after him. Then a couple more times until he gets it right. It was a weird word, and felt strange coming out of his mouth. Maybe t was another language. The boy had met humans who spoke other ones, and some sounded very weird. He hugs his book again, open against his chest. "I need to find a place to keep you...I don't want mother or father taking you away..."
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:10 pm

He listens, nodding when Sou finally gets it right. He couldn't help the foreign language, not really. Jinki blinks at the young demon when he hugs his book, tilting his head. "…I'm fine with almost anywhere…" As long as he wasn't mistreated or used, Jinki didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:28 pm

He pulls the fabric of his scarf between his lips. A habit he often did while in thought. The small demon looks around, then at a particular mausoleum. "I guess my room will do for now..." he mumbles. He would make a place for the man, but he couldn't use magic like his parents. Not yet anyway. "We'll hide you so they won't know, you can sleep there too. People usually sleep with pets, right?" He tilts his head a little, turning his big eyes to Jinki. He remembered in a human children's book there was a boy who shared his bed with a puppy that was called his pet.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:33 pm

Personally, he finds the habit kind of cute. The demon boy didn't look like a child, but he did act like one. Sort of adorable. Jinki blinks, nodding slightly. "Depending on the pet, yes…I don't know if it's such a great idea to share a bed with a bird, but, if you want, I don't mind…and I can always hide pretty easy…"
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:40 pm

He sucks on the scarf a little more. "Bird...?" He mumbles, the fabric still in his mouth. Sou walks around him in an observing manner, then pokes at his butt a little. "But you don't have tail feathers..." he says alost sounding confused. "Is kt bad to share ith birds?" He looks up at him. If the man didn't look like a bird while sleeping, it couldn't be too uncomfortable. "I can hide you when they comd home. You should fit under the bed."
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm

He gives a small nod, squeaking quietly at the poking. "…no, not like this I don't…" With a little effort, he manages to switch back to what he really was, completing his Change. -I don't think it is. At least, it shouldn't be. I'm clean, I wash myself…not like I've got fleas or something.- There's the sound of a pout to his mental voice. -Mm, okay. That sounds fine to me.-

Last edited by Jinki on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:02 am

Sou's eyes widen at the now bird in front of him that is roughly the same size as his little body. He'd never seen anyhing like that. It was big, and rather pretty. At least he thought that was the right term. "If i don't like it, sleep the other way..." he dips half of his face into his scarf, looking over the creature. He was really curious how the man did that. It seemed like a useful thing.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:09 am

The bird dips his head in imitation of a nod. He could do that. It is a little interesting that the young demon was so surprised at the sight of him, though. Jinki lifts himself up onto Sou's shoulder with a few wingstrokes, preening the boy's hair a little.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:18 am

Sou freezes when the bird lands on him. Usually anything that touched him without his permission got attacked somehow. But once his hair is messed with, he isn't sure how to react. He decides to let it go, kind of liking whatever the other was doing to his hair. Though the pheonix was a little heavy, he didn't let it bother him. Instead, he adjusts the books in his arms and heads home. The mausoleum wasn't too much further.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:24 am

He wobbles slightly when Sou starts walking, but catches his balance quickly. The bird keeps preening the demon's hair silently, glad he hasn't been reprimanded for it. This boy was nice, and he kind of liked the idea of living in a place like this. Better than somewhere where he had overstayed his welcome so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:37 am

Sou takes to sucking on his scarf again as he walks. He opens up the heavy door, letting it close behind him. A string of lights turn on, leading down intothe underground home. He doesn't stop until he reaches his room. The entire place has very gothic and macabre furnishings. The boys room is no different. Aside from the piles of books he's stolen from libraries and book stores. They are on all subjects, some untouched still as they like the walls on the floor. He didn't like people in his room, so he hadn't gotten around to forcing his mother to give him shelves.
Hanging on one wall was various feathers, bones, and fur pelts. He often collected piecesof thethingshe caught and studied. Above that, a long slit of a window lined the top of the wall, open just enough to let fresh air in for the day.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:00 am

Jinki watches around them curiously as the boy goes inside, finding the choice of decorations rather interesting. It isn't too bad, he doesn't think. Especially not the boy's collection of books and objects. He thinks for a moment before leaving Sou's shoulder to alight on his bed, contorting himself a little to reach back and pull out a tail feather.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:12 am

Sou picks a pile, and puts the new books on top of it. When the bird leaves him, he tilts his head a bit. Hedidn't understand what he was doing, or why he pulled out hs own feathers. He watches curiously, getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:21 am

He holds the feather out in his beak for Sou, intending for the young demon to have it for his collection. Jinki sees the curiosity, knowing that the boy would probably ask why. It was more spur-of-the-moment than anything, though.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:56 am

The small boy takes the feather caefully. Itwas much bigger than the ones he had, and such a different color. He really liked it. Sou takes the feather over to the wall, looking carefully as he sucks on his scarf. He finds a perfect spot, hanging it neatly in a way that won't damage it.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:03 pm

Jinki watches him intently, blinking every now and again. It was interesting, the way the boy acted. The Phoenix doesn't mind it, of course, he's just curious. He still had the same mannerisms of a very young child, but did not look it. Was that how all demons matured? He didn't know, but he wasn't about to ask, either.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:31 pm

Sou turns to the bird, tilting his head at being watched. It wasn't unusual, a lot of people watched him when he wasn't pretending to be human. Though, it was a bit different to have something in his room. He had also never had a pet before. In his children's books, the kid always played fetch or something. But he wasn't sure if that worked it a bird that was older than him. Really, the small demon didn't know what to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:07 pm

The Phoenix mimics him, tilting his head in the same direction the boy did. He didn't know how to actually be someone's pet, to tell the truth. Jinki was quite clueless. What did one even do with a pet? He couldn't say.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Sou nibbles on his scard a little. "Do i feed you now?" He tilts his head a little more. "Or do we play?" He straightens his head now. He wouldn't mind playing in his little park. Or studying more even.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:19 am

The bird seems a little thoughtful. -I won't object to food, honestly.- He was kind of hungry, and not in the mood for doing his own hunting. -And play sounds nice, too…both is good.-
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am

"What do Feng Huangies eat?" He tilts his head. He wasn't sure if human was on the bird's menu. If not, he'd have to go find something for his new 'pet'.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:39 am

-Well, like this…mice, rabbits, general pests and nuisances like that…- he answers, blinking. -When I look human, normal food works just fine…-
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:47 am

Normal food? So, he really did eat humans? That was convenient, the boy thought. "Are you staying like this?" He tilts his head a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven's Peace [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next