Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Heaven's Peace [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:48 am

-As much as something like spaghetti sounds good right now, I don't think I have the energy to change back again…so, yes, I'll be staying like this for a little while…- Jinki kind of wanted to get some sleep, too. The day had been very exhausting.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:54 am

Sou blinks, biting his scarf. "...what's spaghetti?" He had never heard of that. Did you use heart for that? He hoped so, it was his favorite part of an animal. "I know something to get you. Stay," he points to the brd, then the bed for Jinki to stay put on it until he returned.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:08 pm

He blinks as well, tilting his head. -Noodles, and other stuff…- Not being that great of a cook with normal foods, Jinki honestly didn't know. He was a baker, not a chef. -Okay…I'll wait here…- Not like he had anywhere else to go.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Sou still didn't really understand what spaghetti was. He saw people eating noodles at ramen shops before. Maybe spaghetti and ramen were the same thing. He nod slightly before going out of the room. He knew exactly what to get for the Phoenix.

After several minutes, the young demon comes back to the room. In his arms is a small dog. It's fur white and black, and tail wagging happily. It seemed to like the little boy's attention. He holds it out to the new pet with both hands. The little dog wiggles slightly, then barks at the bird.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:19 pm

The Phoenix lets out a quiet squawk when he sees the dog. That…wouldn't do. -Mice, Rats, and vermin, maybe, but…not someone's dog. I am no vulture,- he states mentally, his tone a little defiant. Jinki Shifts to his human form, forcing his wings to remain hidden as he does so. He takes the small dog carefully, kissing its nose and cuddling it a little.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:49 pm

Sou blinks as the dog is taken from his arms. "You said you eat pests," he mumbles a little. He was confused why the pheonix was being affectionate to the thing. Did everyone like that sort of attention? He knew his brothers always did that sort of thing with each other.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:58 pm

His head tilts a little. "…puppies aren't pests, they're adorable. Maybe…human food is a better idea…" he says quietly, still snuggling and loving on the puppy. He'd prefer the same kind of attention himself, when in bird form, but he knew he would never get such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:14 am

"But it always jumps on be, and barks at me..." the small boy mumbles. The dog never hurt him, it was a tiny thing. Actually, what the dog did was show him affection, knocking him down and licking the young demon's face. It's tail always went a million miles a minute whenever he saw Sou come around. The boy didn't understand it at all. Every since he threw that bird carcass to it one time...
Sou gives the faintest of pouts. "We don't have any human food..." he pulls his plaid scarf between his lips once more. They never kept human food in the house, just humans as food.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:16 pm

"That…doesn't mean it's a pest…did you feed it or something…?" Jinki asks, tilting his head. Usually, that was what drew a puppy's attention so easily. Really, any abandoned thing was drawn by food, since it was so hard to come by. He didn't blame the little fur ball.

He frowns. "…then…I guess I won't be eating anything…" Just like the puppy he held onto. He figures he could get used to it. Maybe he'd end up starving to death…it would be a nice way to find peace, if not a little uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:29 pm

The boy averts his eyes, his expression actually changing to feign innocence at the question. Yes, he fed it, was that bad? He didn't know that made the animal like him.

His eyes go back to the Phoenix at his words. "What about pagetti?" He tilts his head as he tries to remember the food Jinki had mentioned before. He still wanted to feed him. It wouldn't be responsible to let the pet die.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:07 pm

He probably had, considering his reaction. Poor dog…loving something that would never care for it. He'd have to find a way for the little thing to get a proper home.

Jinki tilts his head. "…spaghetti? It's human food. Which…you said you have none of." And which he probably wasn't allowed to go get, since the demon had yet to revoke his order for Jinki to stay put.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:20 pm

The boy nods at the word. Apparently he missed a letter, which he would have to remember. "We don't, but can go get it..." he mumbles behind his scarf. "It's bad to not feed you, because you'll die like that doll..." he looks at the dog in Jinki's arms, confused why it is staring at him. It was really fluffy, and he liked that part of it. But he wasn't really sure about the thing itself.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:26 pm

"…you can…?" he questions softly, scratching the dog's head with a slight frown. Maybe he could keep the puppy, if he took care of it and fed it. Though, he isn't entirely sure where to get the food for the poor thing, since there isn't even any for himself.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:30 pm

Sou nods, pulling the scarf between his teeth. He had absolutely no idea where to find such a thing, but he would make sure he did. He could pick up another bird for the fluffy thing too he supposed. It seemed like that sort of thing would make the Phoenix happy. And really, Sou wanted that. He didn't know why, or even what he was feeling, but he wanted the older man's approval. It was a strange feeling for him, but he didn't feel like thinking about it. He could just fond a book about it later.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:42 pm

"…maybe…meat of some kind for the puppy…? If…if I can keep it, I guess…" He's still speaking quietly, scratching behind the canine's ears now. If he couldn't feed the poor thing yet, then he'd at least give it some love. Jinki bites his lip, staying silent as he waits for an answer of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:49 pm

"Okay...I'll find it," he nods a little. Sou reaches out and pokes the puppies nose, though recoils quickly when the little pink tongue starts attacking his finger. He really didn't understand why it did that, and it actually kind of freaked him out, even if it didn't show on his face. "It can stay for now, you can stay in here with my books," he picks up his bag, checking it's contents before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:55 pm

He chuckles quietly at the puppy's affection for Sou, smiling. Jinki scratches the dog's chin, nodding. "Okay…I'll stay here, then." Once the demon has gone, he sets the puppy on the bed and lays down, falling asleep rather quickly with the little dog curled up behind his knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Peace [Open]   Heaven's Peace [Open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven's Peace [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3