Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Decisions For the Best [Mao]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:29 pm

He simply nodded in response to Mao's words, finishing what he was eating and staring ahead of himself blankly. His eyes stung slightly, as if there were tears on their way. He blinked a few times, a faint frown on his lips.Jinki was bent on remaining silent, lest his say something to upset Mao more than he already had.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Mao was amused by his determination to remain silent, but he couldn't say he liked it too much. "I appreciate your efforts in healing me as well. Why don't you head home. I'll wait here for word from Shinji," he smiled a little wider. Even if the fight was over, he still had work to do. He also wanted to make sure his friend was alright. Mao moved away from Jinki and to a closet in the corner of the room, pulling out a new set of clothing he kept there for times like these when his original outfit would be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:53 pm

He blinked, nodding again. Of course Mao wouldn't want him here. Jinki allowed himself to smile slightly at what Mao said first, though. Maybe, just maybe, he'd done something right. The Phoenix got to his feet, giving Mao a respectful bow before turning and making his way towards the door to leave as he had been asked to.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:39 pm

"Be careful," Mao looked after Jinki as he began taking off his jacket. "I'll return home when I'm finished with Shinji," he smiled again. He had to admit he was glad that he decided to take the phoenix along with him. With hindsight, he knew there was no way he would have been able to take on the Kirin and the angel alone. Jinki's healing helped a lot as well, even if it hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Jinki smiled a little more, giving a slight nod in response before shutting the door behind himself. He left the club, shifting back into his bird form and heading back to Mao's apartment. He didn't bother to use normal conventions, going in through the window of the bedroom he had chosen for himself.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:16 pm

About an hour after Jinki got home, the vampire makes his way there as well. Getting through the front door, he locked it behind himself and kicked off his shoes. He always thought it was nice how relaxed he could be in his own home. No stuffy clothes, or having to be refined. He began undoing his tie as he looked for the pheonix, knocking on his bedroom door quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:30 pm

The first thing that he'd done after shifting back into his human form was flop on the floor instead of the bed to take a short nap. Personally, he didn't think he deserved something comfortable to rest on at the moment. He'd likely upset Mao, and for that he was rather meekly punishing himself. Jinki had left the door open slightly before he'd left early, so when he hears the knock he simply mumbles that the door is already open. He didn't want to get up, let alone face the trouble he was sure he was in.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:18 am

Mao lets himself into the room. He tilts his head a little when he sees Jinki on the floor. "You would rest easier if you were more comfortable, Dear," he approaches the Pheonix quietly. "You deserve a good rest after fighting so well," he crouches down, gently running a hand through the other's hair. He wasn't mad or disappointed with Jinki at all. He was actually thinking of getting him a congratulatory gift for his efforts.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:02 am

"…floor's all I deserve," he mumbles, not moving at all as Mao comes into the room. He's still convinced that the vampire is upset with him, really. But once there are fingers in his hair, the Phoenix cracks his eyes open to look up at Mao. "…I…did well…?" he asks, a little confused. He hadn't thought he'd done much of a good job, but if the other said that Jinki did…it wasn't as if he had much choice other than to believe him.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:43 am

Mao shakes his head, smiling softly. "You deserve so much ore, now that you're free. You've taken down one of our biggest enemies, and healed me when i needed you," his voice is gentle as he strokes the Pheionix's hair. He wasn't mad about the tears. They did hurt, but they worked. Whch he honestly didn't expect because of what he was. "I'll repay you for your deeds with whatever you would like."
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:08 pm

Part of him couldn't entirely believe that he'd gone from a strong-willed hotel owner to practically a child in such a short time, but he brushes it off. Jinki didn't really care. Mao was right, at least about one thing. He was free, had a proper friend - or, he thought that was the word he'd be able to use for what he had with Mao - as well as a place to call home. A small smile makes its way to the corners of the Phoenix's mouth as he looks up at the vampire, still quite accepting of the hand in his hair. It felt nice. "…I did the best i could…sorry if the healing thing hurt a lot…I didn't know…" he says softly, sighing and setting his chin back on the floor, staring more or less under the bed that he refused to use.

"…as…as long as I can still stay here, you don't have to do anything to 'repay' me…"
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:42 pm

"Your best is quite impressive," he smiles a little mord. The pheonix really did take care of things well, in his opinion. "Don't worry, I didn't know either. But it doesn't matter because now I no longer have a large hole in my chest, thanks to you," the vampire lets out a light and smooth chuckle. If it wasn't for jinki, it would have taken probably a week to heal fully.

The vampire seems thoughtful for a moment. "Of ourse you can stay. Though, i would prefer you to sleep in the bed. You aren't a dog, the floor doesnt suit you."
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:49 pm

The smile grows a bit, and he looks back up at Mao. "…thank you…" It was good to know his efforts had made some kind of difference. Jinki chuckles softly as well, glad that the other had healed so quickly. That had been the Phoenix's goal, really. He had used a lot more magic than he normally would in such a situation, but he was far more concerned at the time that Mao make it out in one piece.

He blinks, nodding a little. "…alright…I'll use it, then, if you insist…"
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:37 pm

Mao leans down, ever so lightly kissing the corner of the pheonix's mouth. He didn't know why he did, just one of his many impulsive actions he supposed. "I do insist," he says softly, breathing in the sweet scent of Jinki. He could hear the soft heartbeat of the other, and it was a pleasant sound.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:47 pm

A faint shade of red spreads over his cheeks in reaction to the light kiss. Why had…maybe it was better not to ask. Jinki still knew, in the back of his mind, that he should be afraid of Mao in some manner. And yet, the presence of the vampire comforted and calmed him more than anything. Jinki pushes himself up a little, sitting instead of laying on the floor. He's still looking up at Mao, though. "…then I will…" he murmurs, a little interested as to why the other seems slightly concentrated on something.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:01 pm

The warmth of Jinki's cheeks is a little inviting against his own cold flesh. Even though he had fed, it was mostly used up with his healing and the battle, so the pheonix being so close was tempting. He moves so it's easier for the other to sit up without him hovering. "Good. I'll leave you to rest," he smiles, getting up to leave. He should go before he took a lttle nibble.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:12 pm

He can't help the soft whine that leaves him when Mao moves away, let alone when he says he's leaving the room. Jinki pushes himself to his feet, the action of getting up and his displeasure at Mao leaving making his heart beat a little faster - and for the other, probably louder. "Please stay," he says hastily, not entirely ready to go to bed quite yet. Maybe he just didn't want to be left alone after the events of the day.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Mao blinks, the change in heartbeat definitely getting his attention. "I can stay, if ou really need me to," he tries to keep his refined behavior. Though he cant help but look at Jinki's slightly exposed neck.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:55 pm

He fidgets with the hem of his shirt, not paying attention to how it's being pulled down to expose his neck more as he does so. "…could you? I…don't really want to be here by myself…" he says softly, a little nervousness in his voice. Their little 'mission' was starting to stick itself in his mind, and he needed some kind of distraction. His change of behavior creeps into the rest of him, the nervousness from asking Mao to stay with him making his heart pound a little.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Mao, bites his plush lip for a moment. He steps closer to Jinki, lightly cupping his face with a gentle yet cool hand. "Alright...don't worry. I'll stay with you," he smiles softly. The heartbeat was tantalizing, and Mao couldn't help but lick his lips slightly. He wanted that sweet blood, but suddenly sinking histeeth in would harm and possibly frighten his guest.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:40 pm

Jinki can't help but lean into the touch slightly, further exposing his neck. "…thank you," he murmurs to Mao, looking at him with half-lidded eyes. For some reason, perhaps the look in Mao's eyes, he's reminded that vampires often were able to hear the hearts of those around them as they beat. The suddenly remembered information speeds his pulse slightly, and he bites his lip. If he could feel the fast pounding in his chest, the Phoenix could only imagine what Mao could hear.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:55 pm

"You...should calm yourself, Dear..." he says softly, and rather quiet for him. "Your heart. It's rather teasing," he smiles faintly. The rapid pace was rhythmic and drawing him in closer.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:04 pm

His eyes widen a little. So Mao could hear it. Jinki bites his lip, still looking at Mao. "…maybe…you could accomplish that for me…?" he suggests softly, the words meant as an invitation for the vampire to do as he wished.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:29 pm

"Howwould you like thag accomplised?" He bites his lip a little. Though he does lean in, brushing his soft lips against the warm skin of Jinki's neck. The pheonix smelled so sweet, and he was itching for a taste.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:39 pm

The Phoenix's eyes close, and he whispers his answer. "…drink from me, Mao-san…please…" At this point, with Mao so close, he wants it. Wants to feel the vampire's fangs pierce his skin, to end up dizzy and warm from blood loss. Jinki could almost smell the metallic tang of blood in the air, though none had yet been spilled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Decisions For the Best [Mao]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next