Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Decisions For the Best [Mao]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:08 am

Jinki did as Mao said he could, curling up in the chair beside Mao and paying close attention to every word that was spoken. Eventually he spoke up, but shyly since he was still somewhat afraid of Shinji. "...you know your way around the hotel, right...? It's laid out to be confusing after the seventh floor..s-so..." he said quietly, silently hoping that he was actually being helpful, rather than just saying something that was overly redundant. He hated being redundant and useless. It was all he had ever really been at the hotel before, aside from something pretty for customers to look at.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:19 am

As soon as Jinki spoke the conversation ceased completely, both men looking at him silently for a moment before Mao decided to break it. "Actually, I was just going to go in and wing it," he smiled genuinely. He really had no plan for going in and finding the boss other than kill anyone and anything that got in his way. "Would you be able to give me a path to follow?" Mao had almost forgotten that Jinki knew his way around his target rather well. If the phoenix could direct him, it would make his mission much more efficient, and he wouldn't have to worry about so much blood on his clothing by the end of it. That he would be pleased for.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:24 am

Jinki figured that was what Mao would do. But even if he had turned traitor, he couldn't let the people he'd taken care of for so long get hurt in this sort of mission. It was the owner that deserved it, not the patrons. "I can take you right to the room he actually lives in, if you'd like..." he answered softly, smiling slightly. He was, in fact, quite happy to offer whatever services he could. Jinki knew the entire building like the back of his hand and then some; it would make it so Mao could get in and out without a soul noticing what had happened until at least the next afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 am

Mao gave a quick glance to Shinji who only smiled at him. It seemed like his friend wasn't opposed to the idea. The vampire could really argue at that. Shinji was always the more level headed and cold one of the two of them. Besides, it really was a good plan. Getting in and out quickly would definitely be in his favor. "Alright. Are you actually coming along, or would you prefer to just give me a map?" Mao smiled fanglessly showing his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:43 am

"I'll come along, if you want me to. The people there aren't strangers to seeing someone being led around by a bird that changes colors. If they know I'm gone, they'll think I've left my pet behind or something," he answered with a slight smile. It would be his pleasure to start bringing down the people who had tormented him for nearly two centuries. He wasn't going to lie and say he didn't enjoy the thought of it, if he was ever asked.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:17 pm

"Do you think they know about your disappearance yet?" Mao was curious. It had only been one day since the phoenix had decided to become one of his. But whether in human or avian form, Jinki's guidance would be much more efficient in this mission, and that was exactly what was needed. "I'll let you guide me. Also, if you happen to know his greatest weakness, that would be quite helpful."

"Yes, we're trying to keep it as clean as possible this time around," Shinji spoke up, eyeing Mao in a way that only made the vampire grin toothily.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:14 pm

"I hope not..." he murmured in answer. He had been away from the hotel before, but not more than a few hours. But anyone there would probably assume that he was out on some sort of errand for the owner. "Weakness...? All I know is that he's a Fire Kirin in his second form, and hates having his tail messed with," Jinki said, offering what little information he knew.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:24 pm

"His tail huh," Mao smirked. He definitely had to 'play' with the Kirin's tail now. It seemed that Shinji knew what he had in mind, and was now glaring at the vampire. "Well, I'll have to find a way to kill him when I get there then," he really didn't know how he was going to take down the Kirin, he just knew that he was going to. It would probably prove to be difficult, unless he caught the servant off guard.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:16 pm

"...I can distract him, if you'd like..." jinki said, somewhat hopeful he would at least be allowed to help a little more than just being a guide. He could get to tighter, more vulnerable spaces, if not only be a distraction. But, then again, Mao had said not to interfere, so he just sighed and mumbled a quiet 'nevermind'.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:28 pm

A small smile tugged at Mao's lips as he watched Jinki rethink his volunteering. It was rather adorable. He seemed to want to help, but didn't want to be in the way. Yes he told the phoenix not to interfere, but he really only said that so the other wouldn't try to object to what he and Shinji were working on. Stopping them would be a big mistake. But helping, that was a completely different matter. He was about to say something about this, but Shinji managed to speak before him.

"How do you expect to distract him? It would have to be good," the black dragon's face was of it's stoic nature again. It seemed that Shinji was a bit concerned about Mao's target rather than his own. But that made sense considering his target was one of the Golden Dragons. A pompous elder who held himself and the Golden Dragons higher than any other race. But Shinji being a Black Dragon, Mao knew that he could win. His friend had vengeance on his side after all.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Jinki blinked, looking at Shinji. "Well, since a Kirin is a lot larger than, say, in Mao-san's case, a vampire, he has a better advantage of sight and possibly power. But, since a I have that same advantage as a Phoenix, we're also both limited by size....I could get him into his office, which is small, and Mao-san could easily trap him there. And he's nothing without his sight, so I could always peck his eyes out..." he said, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:01 pm

At the mention of gouging out eyes, both Mao and Shinji smirked in unison. "You really want to help, don't you," the vampire smiled kindly at Jinki. "If you like, you can take this mission, and I'll follow you as back up for when you're done doing as you please to your precious boss," it was a pretty decent offer. Once Jinki and Mao had the Kirin trapped, he would allow the phoenix to do whatever he wanted to get his anger out. From the sidelines he would basically just act as back up, if things got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:39 pm

"...yes..." he whispered, nodding just a little. He perked up a little when it was offered for him to take the mission himself, a slight smirk forming on his lips. "Can I really?" he asked, grinning. He'd admit that he already loved the idea of this.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:01 pm

"Absolutely," Mao's expression was rather serious now. "If you want to do this, I will merely follow in the shadows and help if needed," he had no problem allowing Jinki take over his mission. The Phoenix was one of his now, so it was normal to have someone under him do his work. But that isn't why he agreed. Mao knew what it was like to want revenge for something that was done to him, most of the monsters did. He'll, that was why Shinji was in the room with them at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:34 pm

He smirked a little, nodding. "I want to. Please, Mao-san," he said, serious now as well. The man did deserve centuries of payback for what he had done, and Jinki wasn't about to just let it go, no way in hell. And he was definitely going to make sure every moment was worse than everything Jinki had ever been put through. He was done being nice about it.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:27 pm

"It's settled then," Mao turned to Shinji who nodded back.
"I'll leave that to you then, you know the time," the black dragon stood from his seat. Mao smiled to him then turned his attention to Jinki.
"We should go now, so that the plan works properly. And so you can take your time with the target if you want it," the vampire smiled warmly. From his expression it wouldn't be guessed that images of slaughter were going through his head at that moment. But he couldn't help think of ways to take care of their business. There was always a chance that something could go wrong, so ideas for keeping things under control were always good to have. And if Jinki was anything like Mao, which the vampire doubted a little bit, he would want to cause a very slow and painful death to the ones that made him suffer before.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:47 pm

He gave a nod, not even bothering to hide himself before shifting his form into that of a large, pitch-black Phoenix. -Let them stare and question, I'll peck their eyes out, too, if they try anything.- Jinki said this mentally, perching himself on Mao's shoulder and preening a lock of his hair lightly. -Thank you, Mao-san, for letting me take care of this...-
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:04 am

Mao's smile kept on his lips, though his eyes gained a tinge of red to them. "That's a good bird," he said in a somewhat joking manner. Jinki was a good man, but everyone had their limits. The wickedness of hearts always crept up eventually. He pet the phoenix's feathers gently as he stood and followed Shinji out of the room after the dragon broke the seal. They left the restaurant without acknowledging the stares of a few patrons. From their minds, Mao could tell they knew something was up, but he didn't care to know their speculations. At the moment they didn't matter. Only taking down the servants of the Gods was important that evening.

When they were outside, the vampire turned his gaze to the bird on his shoulder. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:23 am

He couldn't help the quiet trill of laughter at Mao's comment; he might be joking, but that was what Jinki was aiming for. To be good and not cause Mao trouble, so he wouldn't end up on the streets and away from the vampire that he had, even after a day, come to think of as a good friend.

-More than,- he agreed, continuing his appearance as a simple pet by nibbling gently at Mao's nose. Any normal bird did the same, he knew.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:00 am

He couldn't help but chuckle as Jinki nibbled on his nose. He could honestly admit in all his years he had never had a bird do that to him before. It was certainly and interesting feeling, and made him laugh. He gave the phoenix one last pet before speaking. "You fly ahead, I'll keep up without a problem," His eyes flickered in their deep red color.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:05 am

He bowed his head a little as a response, easily lifting himself into the air to lead the way to the hotel. Oh, how Jinki was looking forward to this. Though, he would admit, that was the first time he'd ever heard Mao actually laugh; it was precious, and the Phoenix decided that even if he was only a pet, after this, he would do anything to be certain that Mao remained happy.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:23 am

Mao watched the bird fly away from him for a moment before using his vampire speed to follow after, making it very easy to keep up. He looked forward to seeing his new pet in action. The vampire had a feeling that Jinki wouldn't let him down. And he would protect the phoenix as long as he was the 'good little bird' he portrayed.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Jinki smiled inwardly as he entered the hotel, waiting on a perch near the elevator for Mao to make his way inside and through the night crowd of people. Once Mao had reached him, he pushed the up button for the elevator, re-alighting himself on the vampire's shoulder once they were inside. -Would you mind taking us to the seventh floor, Mao-san?- he asked politely, since the elevators themselves had not been modified for his use.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:38 pm

Getting inside was rather simple as he went unseen by the patrons he quickly weaved through. Though, as he looked around, he did notice a slight amount more security than usual. They looked like normal guests, but Mao could tell by their scent that they weren't. He thought that maybe they were finally catching on, but then again, it was the servants of the Gods he was thinking about. When Jinki landed on his shoulder, he pet the birds feathers and nodded, pressing the proper button when stepping into the elevator. As they ascended, he waited patiently for them to reach their floor, though he couldn't stop himself from giving the camera in the corner a devious smirk when he glanced at it.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:55 pm

-I hope you're okay with stairs...we have to take them from here on out,- he said, if only to inform Mao before taking flight again as soon as the elevator door was open. Glad for the openings in the doors, he led the vampire through the maze of the hotel, eventually stopping on the seventeenth floor at the very end of a hallway. Though it looked like a dead end, it wasn't in any way what it seemed to be. He tapped at the wall with his beak a few times before the wall vanished, the magic it was made with recognizing Jinki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Decisions For the Best [Mao]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next