Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Decisions For the Best [Mao]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:17 pm

Given the invitation, Mao no longer hesitates. He loosely slips his arms around the pheonix, licking a spot on his neck before sinking his teeth in as gently as he can. The sweet taste slides across his tongue, causing hisneyes to fade to a deep crimson. Jinki's blood was delicious indeed, everything he imagined.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:57 pm

He stiffens a little when Mao's fangs pierce his skin, but easily relaxes after that initial bit of pain. Jinki's heart flutters in his chest, still pounding as it tries to keep up with the sudden and slow but constant removal of blood from his system. The Phoenix smiles a little, his eyes closing.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:05 pm

Mao's arms tighten around the pheonix. He stops his drinking for just a moment, licking his lips. He carefully moves them to lay on Jinki's bed, which has actually yet to ever be used, so it's very soft and fluffy. Th vampire licks the dripping wound with a soft tongue before drinking again. He makes sure it's slow, so it doesn't hurt his bird. The taste was ever so sweet, and very addictive. Just as he remembered a pheonix to be.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:11 pm

He lets out a shaky breath when Mao stops, almost whining. Jinki catches himself, though, when he's led over to the bed. Really, he's glad for this, since the Phoenix was vaguely beginning to feel slightly light-headed. The bed is a nice addition, too, since it was so comfy. He lets himself settle in, hardly reacting when Mao starts to drink from him again.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:27 pm

He gently rubs Jinki's side as he drinks. Mao listens to his heartbeat, mesmerized by the sound and the warm liquid sliding down his throat. He could get used to doing this, he knew it. And maybe his little bird wouldn't hate it either.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:37 pm

Jinki relaxes more under the touch, smiling faintly to himself. And while it's still pounding a little, his heartbeat is finally beginning to slow, little by little. Surprisingly, the Phoenix is enjoying this much more than he thought he would. He'd have to invite Mao into doing it again, if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:54 pm

When the heartbeat is slowed, Mao forces himself to pull away. If he took too much more, the pheonix would have a difficult time recovering. He licks the wound lightly, healing it just enough to stop the bleeding. He rests himself next to the pheonix, eyes still deep red as he scans Jinki's form.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:02 pm

He cracks his eyes open a little when Mao pulls away, a bit confused. The lightheaded feeling was really starting to set in, and it was a tad difficult for him to process what the vampire was doing. Jinki does finally realize that Mao's decided he's taken enough, though, and he lets out a faint sigh. The bird forces himself to stay awake, though. It wouldn't do to pass out at the moment, he doesn't think. Really, he should have been out a while ago considering how much Mao took, and how slowly his heart is beating.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Mao once again runs a hand through the pheonix's hair. "It would seem i've taken too much, my dear..." his voice is low and gentle. "I'm sorry, you're just too sweet, I didn't realize..." he sighs a little at his folly. Considering his age, he rally should knw better. But he supposed everyone lost control sometimes. He was just glad he didn't kill Jinki. That would be truely upsetting.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:16 pm

Jinki tilts his head into the touch a little, his eyes closing again. He's glad he was at least able to handle this, considering that he wanted Mao to do it again sometime. "…it's okay…I don't mind…" the bird whispers, a slight smile on his lips. He'd had a feeling that Mao had lost a bit of his control when he took too much, but it didn't bother him like it should have.
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:24 pm

He had lost the kitsune long time ago, quite happy about it for now and enjoying the fact that it was like a little game to him, just to see how fast the furball could catch up with him before being chastely lectured for doing it. Opening the door to the home of his fathers, he slipped the key into his pocket and slid off his shoes as promised to his father Mao, and removed his coat, placing it properly on the rack and smoothing out any wrinkles it had. It had grown on him, a kind of OCD to keep his clothing wrinkle and crease free as well as absolutely adoring shoes, as many as he could find.

It took a wrinkle of his brows and his nose to notice another scent other than his parents' scent, his eyes shifting around the home for that scent. Taking slow footsteps towards his parents' room, not making a single sound as he had learned to do, reaching the bedroom and shaking his head once he noted the pair on the bed. Smacking his lips softly, he walked directly over to them both and sat on the edge of the bed and simply glared at the both of them, his usual stare he happened to achieve at all times, but there was a taste of disdain within his gaze...which at this point was unwavering.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:28 pm

Mao smiles softly as he looks at Jinki. He lightly cups his cheek, running a now warm thumb across his lower lip softly. He is about to say something, but his son's intrusion causes him to hold his tongue. He looks at ruki, his eyes still red, but more fierce. "I'm pretty sure i raised you with manners, child," his voice is a bit authoritative. He would have at least liked the boy to knock.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:37 pm

The bird hums a little at the touch, glad for the warmth. Bluntly put, he was cold now. Reason for it or not, it was a downside he didn't particularly like. When Mao speaks, Jinki cracks his eyes open once more, turning his head to look at Ruki with glazed-over brown hues. If he wasn't so out of it, Jinki would have known the other was there - but he never even noticed.
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:42 pm

Crossing his leg over one another, his hands dropped to the folded legs, tilting his head while looking to the pair, his eyes matching those of his father's. "Manners..." he scoffed with a small snort, smirking softly, "Manners...I see yes...well, where is Mother?" his matching hues staring at the one on the bed, unamused in the least. He only knew of his parents to be in bed with one another, seeing his father with another really didn't compute at the time. Not in the least.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Mao slips his arm around Jinki with a slightly protectivegrip. "Your mother is out, I don't know where," he responds. He didn't particularly like the look his son was giving his pet. "What have you done to Ko-Ki? He's supposed to be with you," he could tell ruki was assuming things, and knewhe would have to explain things when he went to Gackt. But that could wait until another night. He didn't like that his son, and the dog disobeyed his orders.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:54 pm

The Phoenix blinks, whining softly under the disdainful glare the other was giving him. Jinki sluggishly turns onto his side, curling into Mao and burying his face in the vampire's chest. Obviously he'd done something unacceptable, with how upset and pissed off they looked. Frankly, he didn't really like it.
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:02 am

The whine from that odd scented male make Ruki give a slow smile as he glanced to his father, sneering. "I left him behind. I sneaked through the alleys and made my way home. He is too cautious and WAY too protective, father. Loosen my damned leash, I'm tired of it." his gaze going from his father back to the other male. "You do know that father has a mate. What are you doing here?" he kept staring, regardless of his father's anger rising. One little thing he loved doing, pushing his parents' buttons.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:06 am

"Loosen?" He raises an eyebrow, not minding Jinki curling into him. "Alright, then Ko-Ki is no longer yours," he states flately. If ruki wouldn't be respectful, then he didn't deserve to have the pet watching over him. His gaze sharpens on his son. "Enough with your ridiculousness. He's in bed because he's currently weakened."
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:11 am

Jinki flinches at the questions, not able to find the strength to answer. Anything he said would just get him into more trouble with this person he didn't know, and probably with Mao, too. He definitely didn't want that. Chances were that he was already going to get kicked out or something, and he wasn't looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:15 am

His eyes snapped to his father as he spoke, widening them with a slight flush in his cheeks. "NO! That's NOT what I wanted!" he let out a dual toned growl as he stared to his father. "I just didn't want to be constantly watched of my every move, what's so wrong about that? It's not that I'm going to go out and kill someone!" another growl left him with a small sneer on his full lips as he glanced over the other male. "Unless it's him, then I might think about it. Father, what are you doing in bed with someone else? You told me once it was a private sanctum, so what is this? A little party for two people?" he glared to his father, folding his arms over his chest. "Ko-ki is still mine, I don't care what you think...MINE."
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:28 am

Mao is unphased by the tantrum until Jinki is threatened. He gets up slowly, glaring at his son. "You lay a finger on him, and i will not hesitate to kill the dog," he says in a low, and very serios tone. "I will take ko-ki from you if i please. He is merely supposed to watch you, so if it's overbearing, it is your own fault for causing trouble," he doesn't change his tone, or even raise his voice.
"Ruki, you should learn to ask questions, before assuming things. "I am here with this man, because i just finished feeding off him. The only one i've bedded since your birth has been your mother."
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:34 am

He flinches again, a whimper leaving the bird. Jinki curls in on himself when Mao gets to his feet, silently wishing that he had the energy in himself to shift forms. If only he did, he could Change and leave, and not come back. To him, it was very, very obvious that asking Mao to feed from him had been a bad idea.The Phoenix would never ask again, not after this. It didn't seem to be allowed.

And since he cannot get away, he'll settle for pretending he doesn't exist. Jinki curls up more, the movement making him feel even more lightheaded than before.
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Stalker
Stalker
Ruki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:50 am

"Oh SO protective of him are you?? I WANT my KITSUNE, and I WILL have him regardless!" his reaction to the way it was brought about showed that Ko-Ki was more than just his pet and guardian, he loved the fur ball, but would rather not speak of it as he had yet to understand it himself. He was quieted with his father's speech of who this other was, his eyes shifting to the other male and back to his father. "You mean you...haven't done anything...intimate with him?" he knew of things like that happening, just never experienced it for himself....ever. "I want mother here. Call him for me?" his features showing he was slightly embarassed by his actions, his arms were still folded over his chest, fighting this with his Kitsune being taken. "Ko-Ki is still mine...I'll take him if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:04 am

Mao raises an eyebrow slightly at the fit. Clearly his son liked the dog more than he initially thought. "If you can manage to learn proper manners, i'l give him back," he states rather matter of factly.
"No intimacy. He was kind enough to heal me and offer his blood to me after a mishap at work. He is staying here until further notice," he steps to the bed again. "I'll call him, but please exit from here. It's rude to enter someone's room without permission," he speaks while pulling a blanket over Jinki. "Take him where?" He glances to his son.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:10 am

The Phoenix finally just lets himself pass out. It was better than having to listen to the two, with their half calm, half wild discussion. Raised voices had always bothered him, as had disobedience. Jinki had dealt with it enough back at the hotel. There is no given reaction to the blanket being pulled over him - he's too far gone in his unconsciousness. He's silent, and will probably stay that way for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions For the Best [Mao]   Decisions For the Best [Mao] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Decisions For the Best [Mao]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next