Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ Empty
PostSubject: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:37 am

It'd been some time that he had been wandering the city, staying in churches and places which would have been otherwise seedy, especially for his kind. However, mortals had been kind to him, even a few of his own kind, not quite knowing who Takeru was. He had been terrified to use his voice, even to other angels and in some ways he was distraught that he couldn't speak openly.

Coming upon the establishment, he smiled wide, looking over the place and sensing his Heavenly Father had a lot to do with this place. Holding onto Kuma, he nodded and walked up to the place, through the doorway and to the front counter. Now only to be able to explain to the person at the counter that he wanted to be able to stay there. He had no money... however, he thought that perhaps if this was a place for God's creatures, he would be able to provide services.

After about ten minutes of trying to explain to the male behind the counter, he turned around, sitting in a chair in the lobby, holding Kuma against him... as silvery tears began to ebb at his lower lids, looking down to his lap. Where was he going to stay now, where would he go... and where.... was he going to try now? He wouldn't be allowed to step foot in the darker beings' place of residence and if he did, he would surely be tainted like the other angel by the demon Asfoeti. It saddened him that one who was as glorious as Taemin could be brought down... was taken like he was, and tempted into sin. However, the only thought in his mind was where he was going to stay now, as those tears streamed down his cheeks, trying to smile under it all.

Last edited by Takeru on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minho
Night Walker
Night Walker
Minho

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:43 am

With Jinki's departure from the lightened half of the City, Minho takes it upon himself to run the Hotel in the Phoenix's place. The man had been badly misused by another God, and the Archangel did not blame him for leaving without any notice, or so readily. In that position, he might have done the same if he had no other choice.

But that is not the case. He understands why and how, more than he should. Minho has already hired someone to take care of the paperwork, a better chef to work in the kitchen. Someone attuned to angel's voices to run the front desk. Things ran much smoother than they had before, though it hadn't been bad under the care of Jinki. He had done the best he could, but had stretched himself too thin in doing so.

Minho makes his way down to the lobby to take a walk outside, quite surprised to find a younger Angel sitting in the waiting area and weeping. That wasn't right…had he gotten lost? Surely he wasn't denied access to a room to stay in. It was impossible. He recognizes the other, though, even if he only remembers a name to go with a face.

"Takeru?" he questions simply, making his way t sit beside the other Angel.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:57 am

Takeru's porcelain flawless skin was streaked with the moisture of his bright blue hues, leaking like a slightly runny faucet as he wiped at his face, to no avail, trying to clean it of the tears he was crying at that moment. With no money, how was he supposed to get a place to stay at? His inability to be able to talk made it just that much harder for him to get into any place. Clutching Kuma to his chest as he sniffled, a scent caught his attention. That very scent of Frankincense and Myrrh, the very scent of.... no, the very thought wasn't possible. It wasn't that time yet!

His swollen eyes lifted as he glanced around the hotel lobby as his name was called, and at that moment he could have jumped out of his skin. Approaching him and calling him by his name, was none other than the archangel Gabriel. He knew that scent, knew that voice very well as if it were yesterday. Both sock clad feet lifted to jump into the seat on the cushions as he stayed crouched in the chair, looking up at the other angel with large blue eyes, a bit of that blonde hair sticking to his cheeks as he tried to make himself somewhat presentable, yet looking more like a flailing squirrel that was preparing to hoard for the winter and couldn't find his stash of nuts.

"Gabriel?? THE Gabriel??" he spoke to the other's mind as he covered his mouth, trying to not allow any sound to come from his throat, lest there be a human somewhere in the close proximity. "Oh my goodness gracious! Is it really time yet?? Is it really??" his eyes almost seemed to widen as he got antsy in his seat, wriggling like a child out of control and stumbling slightly on the cushion... almost ready to face plant the floor in his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Minho
Night Walker
Night Walker
Minho

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:55 pm

He can't help but chuckle softly at the young Angel's scrambling to look as he ought to. Honestly put, it was kind of adorable. Unnecessary, but adorable. Gabriel, at least to himself, was not really of much importance. Not compared to his Brothers, Michael or Metatron or anyone else. He had one job, and one job alone, unlike all others. Which was the very reason he was here - so he had something to do until it became necessary he complete his singular task.

Minho smiles slightly, stopping in front of Takeru and kneeling on one knee to first set his hands on the younger's shoulders so he won't fall, then his cheeks to gently rub away the tear stains there. "No, little one, it is not," he answers softly, with a shake of his head. "I am here because I choose to be, as there is nothing keeping me Home. "Soon, perhaps, but…I have received no word to raise the Call." For when the time came, the horn that hung at his right hip would be put to use, and he would call their Father back to the world. But that would not be for what he was sure was a long while.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:24 pm

As the archangel stepped before him, Takeru felt a warmth flow over him, especially the moment that Gabriel's hands touched his shoulders. He wanted to cry even more now. Gabriel was touching him, and he had only been able to speak to the other a couple of times, all due to business and the discussion of allowing the young angel to step foot on Earth. He had never been able to talk to him so casually, Gabriel being higher than himself, it was simply unheard of. Now the times are different, and in the other's presence, Takeru didn't know what to do with himself.

He was looking Gabriel eye to eye now, and with his cheeks being touched, even more began to flow down his cheeks, the blue in his eyes a brilliant light sapphire with what seemed to be like stars in his eyes. Those brilliant orbs held such innocence and adoration, even love for the archangel that as that tears fell, he even smiled through them, his dimples sharpening. For that moment, he had forgotten what ailed him until he remembered his surroundings and slowly frowned, glancing down. "I have no money nor am I able to tell them I can offer services to the hotel. I have been sleeping in the finest of churches and places of our Saviour's worship... however, I wanted to stay someplace more permanent. Living on these mortal streets for two years is wearing me a little thin." As if on cue, his stomach growled, and the tiny figure of Takeru as he was, curled up a little, his face turning a touch red in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Minho
Night Walker
Night Walker
Minho

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:38 pm

It is easy to notice Takeru's reaction to being so close to one that outranked him so. In Gabriel's eyes, though, he does not see that difference between them. Rank does not mean much to him - not any longer. As one who loves and cares for all that step in way of him, the Archangel prefers that all others are equals. No one is above or below anyone else, nor do their choices make any difference.

A handkerchief is removed from a pocket quietly, which he then uses to gently dab the tears from Takeru's cheeks. "…shh…please don't weep like this…" the older murmurs softly, smiling a little as he speaks. It would be hard to miss the look in the younger angel's eyes, even if he were blind. His head tilts slightly as Takeru explains his predicament, and Gabriel gives a nod. "…it is pleasing to know that those blessed by our Father to lead the Humans in worship have been so kind to you…but to stay so long without somewhere to call home, it is unacceptable. You will stay here with me, and I will ensure that nothing bad happens to you." Gabriel's voice is soft, gentle, and light as the feathers he possessed when he chose to show them.

He looks away for only a moment, to give a request in mind-speech to a staff member, asking that they bring food and drink to him for Takeru. Gabriel looks back then, a hand moving to lightly touch the younger Angel's throat. The Archangel bestows his own small blessing with the touch, silently changing the pitch of the little Angel's voice.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:41 pm

It was all so surreal to the young angel, to have the presence of Gabriel before him, and on Earth when it's not even time. He was about to speak his thought until the tears were dabbed at his cheeks and under his eyes, his gaze not once leaving that of his elder with a gentle smile to match that of the others. He nodded in agreement as he listened, watching Gabriel's eyes as they changed in hue, so many colors flooded the archangel's eyes that it put Takeru into awe of Gabriel once again.

Given the reply from Gabriel that he would be housing the young angel, his bright large eyes widened in shock as he simply stared at the other, those tears began yielding in his eyes and flooding his lower lids. Gabriel's gentility surpassed what Takeru had expected, the kindness shown to him that he had heard of, and that Takeru himself had sworn to give others, which he did.

As the elder looked away, it would have almost appeared that Takeru did nothing but stare... how could he not? Gabriel was beautiful, the younger angel was awestruck and the actions of the other was nothing short of a miracle to him. Hearing the order for food and drink, he bit his lip gently and blinked as Gabriel's hand touched the front of his throat, a small tightening came within it as did what felt like a shift in his vocal chords, having to clear his throat... and expecting the worst... yet nothing happened, but for the tiny sound of bells as he let out a string of giggles, his smile bright and wide, those tears threatening to fall down his cheeks again.

"I.. I can... TALK!" his voice a soft pitch but with a tiny squeak in his last word, his arms raised in rejoicing while his cheeks became wet again. "I've been wanting to talk for years upon years upon---oh! And I can sing, I can laugh, I can---" he gasped and straightened out as his arms wrapped around the other in a warm embrace, squeezing gently as his eyes tightened. "I wanted to say so much so many times and I couldn't. Will I keep my voice? Or when I return will it be taken away again? Will it fade? Or crack?" he couldn't stop... and found that his voice was sweet, soft and gentle with tinkling of bells mixed into the gentle tone he found that he had.

The moment he realized that he had embraced Gabriel, he gasped again and pulled back quickly, his features turning a brilliant red as he looked down to his hands which folded in his lap swiftly. "I-I'm sorry. Was that okay? I mean, I could have kept holding on but that could have been or even looked crazy." his voice tender and almost a whisper as he spoke out loud, cracking a little as those tears still fell. "Thank you... thank you so much for this gift... I will treasure this forever, or as long as I have it."
Back to top Go down
Minho
Night Walker
Night Walker
Minho

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:44 pm

It isn't something that can be helped, the change of the color of his eyes. Sometimes it depended on his mood, or the emotions he felt. Occasionally when he called up on his Grace to help others, they would pale to a faint blue and remain that way for a long time. This is how they are now, after giving Taekeru his blessing.

Truly, he won't say he minds the younger's gaze never leaving him. Gabriel does not mind it one bit, honestly. The way people looked at him, with so much reverence and nothing else…it bothered him slightly. Being an Angel of the Lord was a title many desired, and yet, he knows he does not truly amount to much. But the way that this young Angel watched him was much different. Amazement, awe, adoration…but most of all, love. It was not something he was looked upon with any longer, and Gabriel is thankful for it.

Another soft chuckle leaves him upon the cascade of questions from the younger, and the Archangel's smile widens slightly. Still so much like a child, Takeru was, and yet he had grown up much since Gabriel had last saw him. "You can do anything you wish, Takeru. Your voice will harm none while it remains this way," he says softly, nodding a little bit. "No, it will not fade, or crack. Our Father will not change what I have given you, nor will Heaven remove this gift. When you return, it shall remain the same." His answers are gentle and quiet, full of promise.

While the sudden embrace is a surprise, it is not at all unwelcome. Minho offers another light smile when Takeru draws away, gently pulling him back to hug him loosely. "Of course it's okay, dear one…I take no offense to such freely given affection or the like. I simply hope that my gift to you will prove of use as I wish it will…"
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:28 am

While Gabriel spoke, Takeru's head raised, his eyes meeting the others for another gaze. Where as his eyes were just moments ago a brilliant sapphire blue, they had become a light emerald green, sparkling around the edges and even more so with those tears in his eyes. They were no longer tears of sadness, but tears of joy now. Bliss that was something so small and trivial to some, but to Takeru... his voice and being able to use it... was more precious to him than his own life.

Being pulled back into that embrace, the young angel's slender fingers slowly gripped Gabriel's cloth at his back, burying his face to his shoulder. "This is so precious to me... thank y---I can't even thank you enough. Anything I can do for you, for giving me a place to stay, I'll do it all. I'll clean it, keep it clean and---" he gasped suddenly, sitting up and holding onto Gabriel's coat still, "I can make desserts! The best you ever had! Though I really can't cook meals, I can make great desserts! I'll wash the clothes, help out in the hotel, anything!" His dimpled smile widened with a bright smile, perfect teeth gleaming in that smile as his eyes twinkled.

That thought he had earlier crossed his mind again, causing him to gasp sweetly and bite his lip gently. "Did... I do something wrong? Is that why you are here? I have all marks right here..." his hand shooting down into the back of his bear he held, kissing the top of it's head as he brought out a small quartz crystal that shimmered when Takeru touched it. Handing it to Gabriel, he had a slightly serious face but a tiny dimpled smile under the blushing face. "Every tic is in this crystal as promised to our Father and to you." His voice became soft and with pure gentility, that tiny grumble in his stomach coming up and not bothering him at the moment.

"I owe everything to you." his head tilting gingerly as he bit his lip gently, a tiny giggle leaving him as he wrinkled his nose. "My back itches." leaning in on his tip-toes as he whispered to Gabriel. "I haven't let out my wings in a year."
Back to top Go down
Minho
Night Walker
Night Walker
Minho

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:12 am

Old as he was, the Archangel always marveled a little at the way the eyes of he and his brethren changed with how they felt. It was a unique trait, and very different with each individual. Something that, to him, was beautiful even in a place where not much beauty remained. And after having gone so long without seeing such a thing, Minho cannot help but stare for a moment. Takeru's eyes had always been so brilliant. More so than any others. Being caught up in that gaze even for a moment was wonderful, refreshing even.

Frankly, Gabriel is surprised by the offers. He doesn't understand why the younger believes that he must do something in return for the elder's kindness, as he would never ask it. Perhaps Takeru didn't know that? He blinks at the sudden movement, a smile reflecting the younger Angel's own spreading across his lips. "You can do whatever you wish, dear one. I do not require anything in return, but if you wish to make such things, then believe me, I make no objections. The Humans have…made me a little weak to sweet things." It's easy to admit such a thing to the younger, knowing he won't misuse the information.

A head tilt and faint frown form at the mention of the younger having done something wrong. Gabriel takes the crystal carefully, the marks made on and within it filling through as the precious stone makes itself whole again. He commits the information to memory, gently returning it and pressing a gentle kiss to the top of Takeru's head. "You have done nothing wrong, I promise you. I am here because there is nothing else for me to do while I await the fulfillment of the task given to me," he answers in a near-whisper, smiling again. "You have done well…exceeded the expectations set for you by so much. You have made me proud, Takeru."

He cannot help a soft laugh. "You do not owe me anything, not while I have a say. Come…I will have your meal brought to my room, and you can stretch your wings without worry or harm."
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:47 am

He gave a soft giggle at the mention of sweets, biting on his lower lip. "I love sweets, especially chocolate. Oh and meringue! I love angelfood cake too. It was such a cute name I had to try it, oh and chocolate covered stra---" realizing he was babbling, he laughed softly, doubling over for a second, covering his mouth with a whisper. "I got carried away, I'm sorry." his face still a soft red, now heated up over his face and his ears with that blush so prominent.

Taking his marker back with that gentle smile, he placed it back into his teddy bear Kuma, blowing a tiny gust of a soft breath, the back of the bear mending again. His smile broadened with the praise, lowering his gaze. Honestly, Takeru was full of humility, he didn't see anything he did as amazing, he only saw himself as a simple angel. "Thank you Gabr---wait... who am I to..." he leaned in to whisper again, "to call you in the open? I know your true name but your name here?" he felt rather stupid at the moment, but the prospect of being able to open his wings immediately came to his attention.

Gasping loudly and covering his mouth with both hands, his eyes were wide as he looked to his elder with a bounce in his stature, on the tips of his toes moving up and down like an excited child. "I'll race you!" he giggled while clapping his hands together, holding Kuma close and bolting to the elevator, his giggling becoming infectious as others in the lobby and hotel began giggling, watching Takeru as he slipped along on the marble floors while in his socks still.
Back to top Go down
Minho
Night Walker
Night Walker
Minho

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am

Another soft chuckle, paired with the Archangel gently ruffling Takeru's hair. "There is nothing to apologize for…it is better to know what you like, than not at all, is it not? For the record, chocolate-covered strawberries are one of my favorites." Actually, it was his only favorite. Everything else fell beneath the treat. It was rather good to know that the younger enjoyed something similar to what he did.

And Takeru was always so humble. Took no pride in what he accomplished for their Father. And while that was part of the goal, Gabriel had found that one accomplished more when they felt they had done something of worth. His head tilts, and he smiles softly. "Here, I am called Minho…sometimes, I think I like it much better than my true name…" he answers quietly, a light bit to his lip and a thoughtful expression with the words.

However, the expression is quickly replaced by a slight grin. "You get five seconds before I'm on your heels like a cat chasing a mouse." The Archangel barely gives him that long, too, off and running after the younger Angel as soon as the short time limit is up. He'd gotten his head-start. Minho was going to catch him, though, no matter what it took. As long as no one got hurt in the process, though.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:24 am

Sliding right in front of the elevator as he heard his elder behind him, he pressed the elevator button repeatedly with a gentle squeal, looking towards the quickly approaching Minho as he crouched down, bolting into the elevator the moment the doors opened, and squealed as the elder slid into the elevator, giggling with that wide toothy grin, his dimples deeply embedded into his cheeks.

His hands lifted to the sides of his face, his shoulders raising at the quickly ascending figure of the taller male with that bright giggle, his emerald hues gazing up to the other. It took no time for his expression to appear bewildered, biting his lip softly as he gazed to his elder... who seemed to have a strong scent of honeysuckle to him now. That blush over his features became darker as he kept his gaze held strong, his own scent mingling with the honeysuckle. It was intoxicating to him, and it made him slightly dizzy as his breaths came a bit quicker in pace, biting his lip as he waited for the floor to come up.

For someone who finally came to grips, having a voice now... he was speechless... all he wanted to do was grasp Minho's coat and ki---did that thought really come up? His eyes widened but that sensation humming through him couldn't be denied. His gaze stayed to Minho, his blush darkening... not speaking a word.
Back to top Go down
Minho
Night Walker
Night Walker
Minho

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:34 am

While it isn't too difficult to catch up, thanks to the slowness of the elevator, Minho is quickly overwhelmed by the scent of strawberries the moment he steps into the elevator. He hides his confusion well, but cannot help but ponder on it. Perhaps someone's perfume or cologne? Possible.

But yet…not plausible. Too strong, too fresh…and too near. Which mean that the scent wafted from Takeru, which he did not think a possible thing. Red begins to tinge the elder's cheeks without him noticing, and he steals a glance at the younger Angel. Sadly for him, he cannot find it in himself to tear his gaze away. So he ends up staring slightly, the redness in his cheeks growing darker by each passing moment.

It isn't only the scent that gets him, though. It's also the strange feeling spreading through his body, a feeling of warmth mixed with an empty ache, a need for something in a very desperate manner.

Last edited by Minho on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:09 pm

His brows met together as he bit his lip softly, his gaze not leaving Minho's as he shook ever so slightly, whispering to him. "Is... this wh-what I think it..." he had to take a shaky breath, trying to keep his composure as he reached out for the other, grasping his shirt tenderly, his face and body heated suddenly as he swallowed thickly. The scent between the pair was fully grasping his attention through the sound of the elevator's pulleys, taking in a gasping breath.

Without another word spoken or another moment left behind, he could not ignore instinct and leaned in, standing on his tippy toes, placing his lips to Minho's with closed eyes. He had never felt like this in his entire existence, nor had he even considered placing his lips to any other's - but for Minho's now. Every ounce of love he felt as an angel, was surmounted by the amount he felt for Minho. There was nothing surrounding them in Takeru's mind but for the two of them, his entire body singing, even a chorus in the back of his mind, the moment their lips touched.

His breath caught in his throat with a tiny whimper released against Minho's lips as he kept the kiss together, his arms snaking around Gabriel's shoulders with that warmth leaving his body, his back itching and actually moving under the fabric, his wings were begging to break free.
Back to top Go down
Minho
Night Walker
Night Walker
Minho

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:34 pm

A tiny nod is really all the elder can manage in response to the half-finished question. There was only one thing this could be, and one thing alone. How it was possible, Minho did not know. Nor did he currently care, as he was too wrapped up the scent that surrounded him. All else is, for the most part, blocked out of his senses.

There's a tiny approving hum that leaves him as Takeru's lips meet his own, as those arms drape around him, and as his arms find their way around the younger Angel to pull him closer. Never before now had Minho even so much as considered something like this with anyone, but…that scent that had called to him so was impossible to resist.

A hand moves up a little as he returns the younger's kiss, coming to rest between his shoulders. It is hard to miss the want for letting his wings out, but in such a small space? Takeru could get hurt, and the Archangel will not allow for such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:37 pm

Takeru could feel that Minho was feeling the exact same sensations that he was getting, the closer that they had gotten. As the elder's arms went around him, his arms held on to Gabriel a little tighter with a soft sound leaving his throat, that hand on his back caused a slight shift under his shirt, those tiny wings that weren't even at his own arm's length moved under his shirt, tickling his back and letting out a small series of giggles that were once again, little bells in the air that were more prominent and obvious.

Breaking that kiss for a second which caused him to be quite breathless, his hands grasping Minho's shirt at the back, leaning his forehead to the elder's chin with full lips being licked over for a split second, panting softly. "I've....n-never felt... " unable to even complete that sentence as his entire being was consumed by the elder, his eyes raising to gaze to Gabriel, searching the other's hues with a tender whisper the moment that ding came up in the elevator, signalling their arrival on the top floor.

"You're... you're my m-mate." his face flushing a brilliant red as his eyes closed gently while the doors opened, gingerly tugging Minho out into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Minho
Night Walker
Night Walker
Minho

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:32 pm

The tiny shift under his hand tickles faintly, but Gabriel doesn't mind it one bit. Even such small wings were a gift in and of themselves, despite the possibility of not allowing flight as his own did. Nonetheless, it gave a childlike sense to even older Angel's who's wings had not yet grown in fully.

While he cannot help the soft whine that leaves him when the kiss breaks, Minho does press a gentle kiss to Takeru's forehead while he has the chance to do so. "…neither have I…" he murmurs, still-glacier-blue eyes gazing back at the younger Angel that was wrapped in his arms.

It's a statement that makes much more sense than it should, though Minho will make no objection to the revelation. The idea of finding one's mate was a fleeting one, as the chances were quite low with all the Angel's in Heaven's garrisons. But when two found one another, it was a miracle to behold. The Archangel follows Takeru closely out of the elevator and into the hallway, glad that the younger had noticed the doors opening, as he had not.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:56 pm

The sound coming from Minho caused Takeru to chew his lip softly as he gazed upon the elder, his eyes shimmering a multitude of colors that he hadn't even realized was happening. The fact that they had found one another was simply miraculous and nothing short of amazing, and it would have been seen the same way back home through those gates and before their Father. It was a blessing, something that hadn't dawned on either of them. Things happen for a reason as Takeru always had said and believed, and now it showed more than ever. Gabriel had come to the surface as there was nothing for him to do until that time came for him to call their Father back. Takeru was not understood enough to gain a room in that hotel for the light beings... and this was the purpose.

Leaning into the kiss as he tugged the elder further down the hallway, he gazed up to him with a questioning look. "Take us to... our home?" he smiled brightly saying this. It felt so right and natural for him to be with the elder, and knowing that he would be living with him from here on was just as amazing as finding one another. It was all part of God's plans.
Back to top Go down
Minho
Night Walker
Night Walker
Minho

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:06 pm

Another light kiss is pressed to the younger's temple, Minho unable to help himself. Certainly this had been meant to happen. Surely their Father looked upon this small miracle with some kind of wonder, if not at least a joy that something good had come to pass between his First Children. A blessing of this sort did not come often, and even less so to the ones that perhaps actually deserved it. Takeru, who had worked so hard to come down to the surface to watch over the Humans. Gabriel, the lone Archangel who held no true friends in Heaven, given the singular task of calling their Father back. To him, a perfect match. Purpose gave rise to miracles of many kinds, and it seemed that this was one on the small list of those miracles.

Minho looks back at Takeru, giving a small nod in answer with his words. "…of course, dear one…" he murmurs quietly, now becoming the one to gently lead the way to the front door of the Master Suite of the Hotel. There was nothing he could find wrong about any of this - it felt perfect, and right, and everything he could have ever hoped for when he was younger so many millennia ago.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:25 pm

Following Minho, his back began to ache with the need to let them free, biting his lower lip as he was led by the Elder to their room to the door. Upon opening it, Takeru immediately stripped off his shirt without another thought and moved out of the doorway, his wings finally released with an exhilarated sigh of relief, the soft and gentle white sings expanding with golden tips at the ends of the feathers and around the base attached to his back.

Smiling to Minho as he bit his lip, he sat down on the floor as he was used to doing, taking his socks off and wriggling his toes on the carpet. It was so lush to him that he had to release a string of giggles, flailing his feet softly and wiggling his fingers against the carpet, running his fingertips over the softness of it. Gazing up to the elder angel, his head tilted, the blonde and purple hair shifting lightly and down his chest, both feet coming together and pressing against one another at the bottoms, wiggling his toes.

"Minho, I can speak... I found my mate... I have a place to stay and live... with the one I am meant to be with. Food is coming and I can't... be any happier now." those gentle tears rolled down his cheeks as he kept his gaze to the other. "You have made my life complete, Minho, and thank God for you." his multicolored hues shimmering and glistening in the room's light as he gazed to his mate, his sight and gaze unwavering. "Love has found us both."
Back to top Go down
Minho
Night Walker
Night Walker
Minho

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:26 am

Certain to be out of the way once the door is open, Minho spares a glance to the younger as he removes his shirt and lets his wings down. There is a faint shifting in his shoulders, and the faint want to let his own wings free, but he refrains from doing so without truly knowing why. The door is closed behind himself and he removes his shoes, smiling softly.

A soft laugh falls from his lips as Takeru plays with the carpeting. Minho would admit, it was very nice. Soothing to walk on, as if on clouds. The Archangel steps towards the younger Angel, dropping to his knees in front of him to gently wipe away tears once more. "…you deserve every small miracle that can be given to you, Takeru. Love always finds a way, no matter what the case may be…and for that, I am grateful to Him for making it so…"
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:50 am

Takeru's wings flicked lightly as Minho knelt down in front of him, his doe eyes keeping their gaze to the elder... his mate... as he spoke. His face still had that amount of blush over it as he watched him, listening to his words and the tone of his voice which was so soothing to the younger angel.

As those fingers went over his cheeks to catch his tears, Takeru turned his head to gently kiss the heels of Minho's palms, closing his eyes and taking in a deep inhale of breath, taking in the archangel's scent. It felt amazing and warm to him just to have him near and feel him near to him. Nodding tenderly as his eyes opened to Minho, he smiled that dimpled smile rather brightly, gasping as the door was knocked upon, the food had arrived.

Grabbing anything nearby, he threw it over his shoulders and his back to cover his wings as he folded them to his back, giggling softly as he placed his hand over his mouth, trying to hide his wings, if the other was human or not, he wasn't about to show who he was just yet... even if he didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Minho
Night Walker
Night Walker
Minho

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:10 am

Still so careful to speak softly, gently, Minho wants nothing more than for Takeru to be happy and comfortable with him. While he doesn't quite understand the kisses pressed to his hands, though, the Archangel decides that it is better not to question it. They were given for a reason, and if the younger wishes for him to know it, then he will tell Minho. If not, then he won't mind it.

Almost grateful for Takeru covering his wings, Minho presses a light kiss to his forehead as he gets up. It would not be a good thing if one of the human staff were to find out there was a pair of mated Angels in the Hotel, and an even worse one if the fact was spread.

Minho opens the door to receive the food, gently pulling a cart full of tasty things inside before bowing slightly and thanking the person that had brought the things up for them. It all looked delicious, honestly, and he couldn't wait to dig in.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Stalker
Stalker
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:34 am

Keeping his wings covered, he waves frantically to the one who brought the food in and nodded gently. "Thank you for the food!!" he nearly yelled out then giggled as he realized that he had raised his voice possibly a little too loud. Honestly the young angel had to get used to his voice being used.

Waiting until the door closed, he bit his lip until the click of that door sounded, Takeru pushing off the cushion that he had on his back that covered his wings, giggling a bit more as he trotted over to his mate, looking over the covered plates. It was like Christmas, gifts being presented and unopened. In his excitement, he bounced lightly as his wings fluttered excitedly, one of the feathers dropping from his wings, tipped more so in gold than the others.

"What is this? Ooh or this!" he began pointing out at the dishes, then turning to look to Minho excitedly, his brilliant smile planted firmly on his lips... but he couldn't help it... both hands reached up still in his excitement and grasped Minho's face gently, pulling him to himself and placing his lips to the other's, his eyes closing and making a small whimpering sound in a rushed breath. It seemed like spots were dancing in front of his eyes as the scent became more intoxicating to him between the pair. The food was overwritten by the shared scents between the angels, his own rising more frantically in the air and permeating his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~   Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking In ~:Minho & Adult Warning:~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next