Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

A New Age (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

A New Age (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Age (open)   A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:34 am

Listening to Hiro soothed him more than he realized, his comfort with the Kirin raised with respect as he was treated back then to the other. "You know, you are doing...what I did for you back then. You opened your home to me, took me in and cared for me." That arm surrounding him felt comfortable, secure, something he had missed terribly. Leaning into that hold, Yuuki's eyes closed for a moment, briefly as he soon enough opened them and set them on the elder.

"You are not an old man. I am enjoying this. The calm...is what I needed. Things were too...chaotic lately and I...I thank you Hiro." his aqua hues gazing to the Kirin Hiro in appreciation, trying not to tear up. It felt...almost...well very natural to him. His hand moved and set itself on Hiro's leg with a gentle smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

PostSubject: Re: A New Age (open)   A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Hiro's eyes glanced to the hand on his leg looking curious for a brief moment... As his eye zeroes in on Yuuki's ring finger, he blinks a little... It would be so easy to enter the sight at this moment... Peek just a little... Tug the string on the dragon's finger and see where it leads... But its the dread that keeps him from doing it... He's afraid the string will lead to the dragon's mate... Afraid that separation from his mate is what has caused the dragon this level of anguish... But he doesn't let any of this insecurity show... Instead he smiles gently and says in his soft, melodic voice, "Yes... I know... I am so grateful for the chance to show you how much what you did for me that day meant to me..."

Turning his gaze back to the pages, Hiro took a breath and said in his soft, melodic voice, "As the day advanced, the tumult became greater. There was not on the pavement, in the carriages, at the windows, a single tongue that was silent, a single arm that did not move. It was a human storm, made up of a thunder of cries, and a hail of sweetmeats, flowers, eggs, oranges, and nosegays..."

Reading the text out loud for Yuuki, he started rubbing his hand over the dragon's side and stomach without realizing it... Absentmindedly he plays with the robe's tie, not realizing that the only thing keeping Yuuki's body covered is the loose knot at the dragon's waist... A single tug would have the dragon's body fully on display for him... So it's probably a good thing he doesn't realize yet that he's doing it... Otherwise he'd be apologizing and moving away from you...
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: A New Age (open)   A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:15 pm

The melodic voice of the Kirin's added to the comfort he felt, giving a gentle nod at his reply, laying his head on Hiro's shoulder as he read aloud. The vibration of his low gentle toned voice echoed through Yuuki's small form, smiling gently as his hand raised, placing it to Hiro's chest. Those vibrations of reading out loud reverberated through the young dragon's hand, curling his fingers to his chest.

The hand soothing his waist and stomach caused Yuuki to relax even more, a gentle purring only the young dragon could create gave a gentle hum through the air, his eyes closed again. At that time he had realized the tug to the robe's tie, moving a touch closer to Hiro. His heart began to race a touch faster than at rest, and his head nestled against Hiro's neck.
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

PostSubject: Re: A New Age (open)   A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:38 pm

Hiro kept reading, smiling a bit as he listened to the dragon purr... He had never heard such a sound before, but in a way it was delightfully calming... Much like the purring of a large cat... It wasn't long however before he did actually realize what his hands were doing... He only realized actually, because of Yuuki's moving... He couldn't imagine why the dragon kept coming closer, but he looked down and what he was playing with... With a slight coloring, he pulled his hand away, returning it to the dragon's side, figuring that was a much safer area...

But still, he didn't falter in his reading... He continued, his voice still strong and soothing... When the clock started ringing, Hiro lifted his gaze and closed the book... "Two hours already? Time goes so quickly when you're at peace..."

Setting the book aside, Hiro stretched and then looked down at the dragon half expecting him to be asleep, but perhaps not... The dragon seems to rapidly go from relaxed to tense, though Hiro isn't entirely sure of the reason... It can't be due to fear... Hiro would be able to smell that... No... it must be something else, but what exactly that something is a myster...
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: A New Age (open)   A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:23 am

Yuuki's motivations and needs were always a mystery to another unless he was blunt enough to blurt it out as he generally did, but with Hiro...he didn't want ro push. He knew the nature of the Kirin, the rareness of finding their mate or showing the affection out of desire. However, to Yuuki, Hiro was not like any other. A rare gem that needed polishing and care. His own desires and needs could be put on the back burner for the Kirin.

"Already?" he whispered through the purring as he leaned more into Hiro, biting his lip softly. As that hand had moved away, he almost gave a small whine but refrained. Not a young needy thing, he couldn't be so needy with Hiro. No matter how much he wanted to be, especially at that moment. "I suppose you would like to rest?" not moving an inch and not wanting the closeness to end so early.
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

PostSubject: Re: A New Age (open)   A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Hiro smiled softly and nodded, putting the book on the end table and gently standing up... Running his fingers through his hair, hiro weighed his options and then said "I know it's early... If you want to stay up you can but, if you're tired you can come to bed with me... Whichever you'd like... Tomorrow I tbought we could go shop for toiletries and some new clothes... Mine are a little larger on you..."

Looking at the dragon and keeping his expression neutral, hiro imagined the dragon in his bed, tangled up in his sheets, gasping his name as Hiro filled him up... Shaking his head again, hiro moved away towards the bedroom, getting himself riled up again... These fantasies really have to stop or he'll chase the dragon away by accident...
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: A New Age (open)   A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Sitting up with a soft sound as Hiro stood, Yuuki chewed on his lower lip a little as he looked up to the Kirin at his words, smiling gently. "I would like that. A little shopping sounds pretty good right now. You made a good meal, I could settle down for the night." his head tilted softly, that mass of black silk shifting slightly out of the bun he placed on the back of his head towards the top, a few strands falling over his cheek and brow as he stood, smoothing out the kimono he wore, the opening of it moving back into place to cover his legs.

He gazed to Hiro as he seemed to go off in his own little world there, tipping his head gently as his brows met together. Surely something was going on in his Kirin's head. Once he moved away, Yuuki followed him closely, raising his hand to smooth over Hiro's back once with just his fingertips. Swallowing thickly and quietly as they neared the bedroom, he glanced down to the bed which he knew was comfortable, however, there was no way that the young dragon was going to sleep in that kimono, no matter how comfortable it was.

Unfastening the tie on the robe, he allowed the silk to drop from his body and to the floor in a soft wisp, kneeling into the mattress and slipping into the bed, under the covers, laying where he had the night before.
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

PostSubject: Re: A New Age (open)   A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:41 am

Hiro glanced at the dragon, his eyes scanning the naked skin as it quickly disappeared under his blankets... Sleeping so close to Yuuki's naked form was going to take it's toll on him physically, but he reasoned that he was above his baser physical needs... He could easily resist making a move on the dragon... Or at least he hoped he could...

Slipping off his own robe, he pauses, standing there in his underwear for a brief moment before sliding the fabric down his legs and and stepping out of the under garments, his thick manhood hanging between his legs... He is a big boy, and even soft he's pretty large...

Untying his hair, he runs his fingers through it before sliding between the sheets and laying on his back... At first he's stiff... it's been so long since he's had another body so close to him... The weight on the mattress is unfamiliar, but not unpleasant... He rolls to the side and then smiles softly before reaching out and putting his hand on yours...
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: A New Age (open)   A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:29 am

As he laid in the bed, he watched Hiro, waiting to be joined under the blankets by the other as he watched him finally begin to disrobe. It'd been a while since he had seen the top half of the Kirin, and it seemed to Yuuki that Hiro had become more...chiseled, almost perfected. Then, with that pause, Yuuki smiled...and softly bit his lip for a moment as the rest was revealed. He wasn't quite expecting...-that- to be as it were.

The moment Hiro slid under the blankets with him, the warmth became more so...whether it be the body heat between the pair or the actual flushing of color in his pallor, knowing the girth and remarkable form of the Kirin was with him in bed and bared for his own privacy and...for him. At least he wanted it to be all just for him.

As that hand reached for his own, he curled slender digits around Hiro's and slid over the mattress to move closer, pressing his own bare body to the Kirin's, his heart rate increasing. Ah to think...imagine that body between his thighs...pushing him to his limits...he couldn't stop the thoughts flooding his mind...lips pressed to his own...he couldn't help the now very obvious reaction to his imagination...now swelling between them.
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

PostSubject: Re: A New Age (open)   A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 4:20 pm

Hiro paused for a moment, escaping inside his thoughts... What was he supposed to do? How was he supposed to react... He had spent all day swearing to himself that he absolutely could not give into his baser desires for Yuuki... And yet here the dragon was, pressed up against him with an obvious hard-on... How could anyone, man or beast, resist such an obvious invitation? And yet resist he did... Hiro took a long, calming breath and whispered softly "Little dragon... Has it been so long for you?"

He willed his own body to stay calm, but it was farm from easy... Turning his gaze to lock with Yuuki's, the kirin whispered softly "I am sorry... I had thought of all your needs... but neglected a very important one..."

Without shame, Hiro reached down and gently wrapped his hand around the dragon's shaft, stroking slowly, without hurrying... He had no intention of going further... No... He intended to give the dragon relief and nothing more... He in fact was tempted to tell the dragon to go the bathroom and take care of it himself, but even Hiro had his limits... He wanted to feel the dragon's body and this was a rather shameless opportunity to do it...

Swirling a thumb around the tip, Hiro look up at the ceiling, looking completely focused... He was focusing hard on two things... One was pleasuring the dragon... The other was keeping himself under control...
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: A New Age (open)   A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 4:31 pm

As Hiro spoke, his aqua hues glanced up to the Kirin, gasping softly as he was grasped, his hand reaching for Hiro's shoulder with a soft shudder to his body. His warm breath inched over Hiro's lower lip and once again glanced up...only to watch the other's gaze shift to the ceiling.

A soft shaky breath and a whimper left him, no matter how worked up he was, shaking his head and pulling his hips back, looking up to Hiro with a slightly pained expression. "It'd been a long time since I had been with someone who actually cared about me...but you cannot look at me while doing something so intimate. Am I repulsive like this? Do you not want to...touch me? Be close to me?"
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

PostSubject: Re: A New Age (open)   A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 4:41 pm

Hiro turned his gaze back again, looking soft and gentle "Hardly... Little dragon you are the most beautiful creature I have ever looked at, and I have a millenia of memories to draw from... However... I do not deserve to touch you... Or even look at you... I have wronged you in so many ways little dragon... I understand however... You have need of me at this time... So I will happily provide you with what you desire..."

Turning to look into the dragon's eyes again, Hiro tried hard to keep his express looking neutral... If you knew... Knew that he had loved you and then taken your son as a consolation prize... For some reason he knows that would be even worse then simply taking your son in a desperate attempt to procure a mate...

Reaching out and taking the Dragon's cock again, Hiro swept his tail around, the silky strands caressing the dragon's thigh... Leaning down he kissed the dragon tentatively, hoping... praying even... that the dragon would become distracted and cease this line of inquiry...
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Stalker
Stalker
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: A New Age (open)   A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:17 pm

With those words spilling from the Kirin's lips like silk, there was more behind it as he felt, knew even. Dragons knew certain matters of the heart and it was very obvious that Hiro was holding back something, but what, he didn't know. It had to have been rather large for Hiro to stay so secretive about it.

Yuuki tried not to allow any tears to surface as he was told these things, and kissed so delicately that it shifted emotions over in his stomach and tightened his chest. His shaft caressed again, parted.lips at the Kirin's own gasped with a shiver, the soft tail at his sensitive flesh arousing him moreso as his arms surrounded Hiro's shoulders,.rocking his hips into that hand as his heart raced. He kept imagining things like this all day and night, his mind racing as he moved closer to Hiro, his black forked tongue slipping with the other moist muscle in his mouth, coiling around it and suckling on it.
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

PostSubject: Re: A New Age (open)   A New Age (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Hiro had no intention of taking this any further then it was at the moment... The little dragon would be more then happy to spread his thighs for the kirin, of this Hiro had no doubt... But Hiro knew it wasn't the time yet... So he allowed the dragon to kiss him, and even responded, but he made no move to do anything else but stroke the dragon's cock... He was certain it had been a while, so he had no doubt that with a little patience the dragon could come from hand stimulation alone...

Opening his mouth for the dragon, Hiro sighed in delight, unable to help wondering if the little dragon had ever been so passionate for his mate... If Yuuki's mate had appreciated that delightfully versatile tongue like Hiro did... If that mate had ever take such care with Yuuki as he did...

Expertly moving his fingers from base to tip, Hiro quickened pace, his fingers teasing the head just enough to send a little thrill through the dragon and then going back to stroking the shaft... You don't live for thousands of years without learning your way around the body, and Hiro could with some degree of pride say that he'd serviced many different forms over the years... Humans, dragons, weres... In his eyes all were equal... So he was quite familiar with the serpent's tongue and the scales that were at the dragon's base...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Age (open)   A New Age (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Age (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2