Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atsushi
Foreigner
Foreigner
Atsushi

Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: Empty
PostSubject: Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::   Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:36 am

That brilliant orb in the sky was much too bright for Atsushi's eyes. Especially after a grand time of finishing off many bottles of champagne the previous night. There was a huge party thrown for a mega-corporation to which the CEO of operations was a female. Quite an intelligent one at that. Atsushi was drinking a cup of coffee while seated outside a cafe with his eyes closed, a smile on those pouty lips, and his head tilted back. He was enjoying the day then, calm and collected as well as not a single thought in his head. This CEO, Kanako Mishitaka, happened to be walking by with a dilemma at hand. Her corporation had left the project of putting a day together for a prospective client, to reel them in for a multi-million dollar deal. The moment she saw Atsushi, she stopped in her tracks, jaw slacked and a sudden screech leaving her throat which brought the half-breed back to his senses. Unaware at the moment that he had given her the very idea she needed, Kanako brought him with her to situate a spa day, complete with the finest coffee and desserts, topping it off with a large dinner held at a prestigious restaurant. The entire endeavor was a huge success, thereby sealing the deal with the client. The very night in question of champagne, fine foods and an enjoyable private party in a hotel room downtown consisted of drinking, sex, and celebration with the young Miss Kanako and the part-Muse himself.

Shielding his eyes from the partially open blinds of the hotel room, one eye opened with a squint and a soft grunt from Atsushi, the soft clicking of the hotel room door causing his head to snap quickly at the sound. A soft slender hand with well-manicured nails in French manicure slipped up his smooth and lithe-built chest as he seemed just a little jumpy. "Don't worry about that, Aka-kun, it was only room service." Kanako giggled tiredly with a yawn as she leaned in to press a kiss to Atsushi's defined jawline. Rubbing a hand over his face and widening his eyes briefly then blinking them repeatedly, he nodded and sat up, arching his back to stretch it, those muscles in his chest and abdomen tightened and flexed as he did as such. Relaxing afterward, he smiled towards the young woman, taking her hand and lifting it to his lips with a feathered kiss across the soft skin. They both still smelled like sex and it showed with their bed heads. "After a shower and a little nibble my dear, I must be on my way." he chuckled, sliding his legs to the side of the bed and pulled from the warmth of the Egyptian cotton sheets naked as the day he was born. While watching his ass as he walked towards the bathroom, Kanako sighed with a small pout on her lips. "Must you?" Atsushi smiled slyly as he continued into the bathroom, shutting the door and beginning his shower without another word spoken.

After he finished cleaning the remains of the night's festivities from his body and hair, the half-breed stepped out of the bathroom fully clothed, Kanako had left, with a note on the bed and a small envelope attached to it. Picking up a piece of orange from the tray as he passed it, lifting the note, he read it to himself with a soft laugh with raised brows, opening the envelope. Glancing inside he gave a prize-winning smile with a tap to the envelope. "All in a good night's work." he muttered to himself, stuffing the envelope and note into his back pocket. Leaving the still-stocked tray untouched but for that small nibble as promised, he took up his suit jacket and put it on as he left the hotel room. It was quite obvious what had happened the night before with the damp perfect long hair, a still pressed suit on his firm body, the shirt unbuttoned at the top and halfway down, the tie undone around his neck and under his collar, look completed with a pair of Versace shoes clicking on the floor in the hallway of the hotel towards the revolving doors.

Reaching the fresh air outside, Atsushi took a deep breath of the air and the pack of Seven Stars from his inside pocket of his coat. Standing just outside the doors, he tapped out one of the cancer sticks, placing the filter between his teeth before closing the lid of the cigarettes and back into his pocket. His right hand diving into his pants' pocket, he pulled out a Zippo, flicking the metal and flint to life in one movement, lighting his cigarette and clicking it closed, replacing it to its rightful home. "I need a pair of shades for certain." he grumbled to himself, squinting slightly as he began his walk down the concrete sidewalk and away from the Four Seasons hotel, taking a good long drag from his cigarette and grasping it between his index and middle fingers, exhaling the smoke as he clicked down the sidewalk towards a small set of shops, not meaning to bump shoulders with someone - or so he believed he had done - and throwing his gait off. This damned headache (hangover really) had to go. A pain killer was next on the list. "I do apologize for that." he muttered softly, quietly through that velvet voice of his, still rubbing his temple in small circles.
Back to top Go down
Jongup
Stalker
Stalker
Jongup

PostSubject: Re: Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::   Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:49 am

Jongup was rather exhausted as he walked down the sidewalk. He had been up all night at the diner, and Was on his way to a dance studio he rented with his extra Money. He could go home and sleep, but he never did. Dancing was his favorite human hobby, and he did it whenever he could. And from what the humans he would compete with told him, he was really good at it too. Their approval made him happy, though he wasn't so sure they were right. Many of them were much better than himself. Though it was just in the angel's humble nature to think this way.

It takes him a moment to realize he had bumped into someone. Turning to them Jongup bows politely. "Mianhae..." he mumbles slightly. It was too early for him to be Causing someone trouble. And from the look of this person, the last thing they needed was someone in their way.
Back to top Go down
Atsushi
Foreigner
Foreigner
Atsushi

PostSubject: Re: Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::   Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:41 am

Really, Atsushi was having quite a decent morning albeit the hangover and especially now that he had run into a young male with a fit body. Stumbling just a little and side stepping the other before completely regaining his balance, his head bobbed gently in apology, then tilting his head at the new language to him. "I - wait - what?" his perfectly shaped eye brows folding towards one another in a quizzical expression, placing his hand directly over his breast plate. "My deepest apologies, I truly didn't pay attention to my footing." Atsushi's hand lowering to shake the other man's hand kindly yet firm. I really do hope you understand me but, is there a place near here that sells sun glasses and pain killers?" Indeed, those were the two most important things on his agenda for the time being.

While in that short time he had stood with the younger gentleman, Atsushi couldn't get over himself enough to take a good look at Jongup. He had a great build, firm body as he could tell through the clothing the other wore. His neck had a little muscle to it and those hands were soft enough to figure that he either had a job dealing with moisturizing his hands at the same time, or was simply lucky enough to have that kind of skin; not having worked a day of hard labor in his life. However, within a second, he could feel the positive energy surrounding to other, as swore that he could see an aura on his back. Ah that explained the soft hands, he had thought to himself with a small smile, one corner of his lips curling upward.

"Hm, angel?" he had leaned in, whispering to the male, still not even certain if he spoke Atsushi's language, whether it be English or better yet, Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Jongup
Stalker
Stalker
Jongup

PostSubject: Re: Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::   Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:01 pm

The angel blinks at his hand being taken, not used to those customs. He had visited European countries, but never stayed long. His position was to stay in Asia, and he was comfortable there. Jongup didn't realize he had used Korean, it being his most automatic language. "Ah, I meant sorry," he bows a little as an accent slips into his words.

His head tilts to the side a little at the other man's request. "There should be a Market around here that has those things," he looks up the sidewalk he had just come down. "That way, I'm sure I passed one," he smiles at the other man with the same one his lips almost always held. It was gentle and happy, as if the angel was always in a good mood. Though when the man whispers in his ear, it drops slightly. "...what do you mean?" he backs away slightly, but in what he hoped wasn't an offensive manner. Jongup never told anyone what he was, and couldn't remember the last time he had let his wings out to stretch. Sure people said he had a sweet and kind aura, like they think an angel might, but he just shyly thanked them for the compliment. Since he wasn't much of an angel being the only left in his garrison, and no longer a soldier.

His eyes look over the other man a bit, his lips still slightly curled up. Maybe this man was something other than human. If so, he hoped he didn't run into someone dangerous. He wasn't equipped to fight. Though, this person didn't seem too scary.
Back to top Go down
Atsushi
Foreigner
Foreigner
Atsushi

PostSubject: Re: Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::   Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Glancing behind the younger male with a nod, listening to him, his hand raised to rub over his brows in circles again, that hangover was really getting to his senses now. Nodding with understanding and a resolved sound in his throat, he gave a gentle smile as the words came out that he understood this time. "So that's what that means. I should make note of that for the next time that I bump into you." Atsushi's head tilted as he noticed his question caused a little alarm in the male with his smile widening a bit, that charming appearance shining through.

"Don't you worry about a thing. I am no threat to your kind. I feel I can tell you for the simple fact that I am honored to meet an angel in person. I am Atsushi, son of the muse of Art and Entertainment. Also, I am well, part human. My father was a human." nodding in respect to the other man as the dark black silk-like hair slid in a succession strand after strand from over his shoulder to before him and down his chest. Atsushi was a man of charisma and charm and it showed in his behavior towards others that were well, larger than him in life and soul.

{My apologies I just woke up. ^^;}
Back to top Go down
Jongup
Stalker
Stalker
Jongup

PostSubject: Re: Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::   Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Jongup gives him a sympathetic look as the man rubs his forehead. Whatever was ailing him must be something ruff. The stranger surely looked in pain anyway  "You don't have to do that sir, it's okay," he smiles. Really, the angel should be more careful when he speaks so he didn't make such a mistake again.

Nodding slightly, he doesn't take his eyes off the man. As he looks closer, he can tell there is  something not human about him. "You don't have to feel that way, I'm not much compared to my brothers and superiors..." his smile turns shy as he scratches the back of his neck. Jongup really didn't see himself as higher than anyone. "That must be interesting, to have those powers as part human," his head tilts a little. He didn't meet many half breeds. Or really many who weren't human at all.

(It's alright. I actually was really distracted with dancing, so no worries ^^)
Back to top Go down
Atsushi
Foreigner
Foreigner
Atsushi

PostSubject: Re: Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::   Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:04 am

A warm smile covered his lips as he listened to the angel. It was true, the closer you were to an angel the more serene one felt. He remembered stories his father had told him of angels coming to mortals in their time of need and his mother had spoken volumes of angels that were full of honor, consideration for life, even the best for battle as he listened to the stories of Michael and the demons. "Oh no, I do have to. One can not forget the meeting of another so quickly, especially one to remember. No need to call me sir, I am no sir." he laughed softly regardless of the throbbing in his head. "Just Atsushi is fine. What is it I may call you?"

He began walking towards the shops, in need of those two items, waving his hand for the other to follow him. "Come, talk with me and accompany me." he smiled, tilting his head at the close observation. Of course he noticed it, not much went by his senses. "If you say so, however, I am half human, so the relevance of meeting an angel is great and I thank you for your company." he smiled with that charm, taking confident steps towards the shops, one hand in his pocket as the other one reached for another cigarette, lighting the Seven Stars smoke and replacing the lighter and pack back into his pocket.

At the following statement that came from the angel, his brows raised with a questioning thought while taking a good long drag from his cigarette with a lick over his lips. "To be quite honest, I wouldn't call them powers. It is just what comes natural to others in my presence. I don't do anything, they simply find it in themselves once they get to thinking more about their situation." Atsushi remarked with a small smile. Even though he was a slight egoist, he had his humble moments.
Back to top Go down
Jongup
Stalker
Stalker
Jongup

PostSubject: Re: Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::   Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:12 am

Jongup blinks, then follows the man. Yes, he had wanted to dance. But he wasn't selfish enough to not follow orders or requests of others. It just wasn't in his nature. "My name? Eh, Moon Jongup," he bows slightly as he walks a little behind the man. He never walked in line with others, out of respect to their rank. He was a lower angel, lowest he was sure. Humans were above him, and to be respected according to his father's will. And this man being half human put him in that category.

"You don't have to thank me, I haven't done anything..." he tilts his head slightly. No one ever acted like this towards him, it was strange. The angel avoids the smoke that comes from the cigarette, stepping away slightly. That was one human habit he never really Approved of, but if people wanted to do it, it was their decision. He had no place to tell others what to do. Only stop them if it was something cruel and wrong.
Back to top Go down
Atsushi
Foreigner
Foreigner
Atsushi

PostSubject: Re: Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::   Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:34 pm

With a gentle nod at the angel's name Atsushi smiled winningly to the male behind him as they walked. "I would like to call you Moon if that is alright." his head facing towards the direction they began walking while taking another drag of his cigarette. It was obvious to him that Moon wasn't too keen on the cigarettes so without further delay, he extinguished the cigarette in a street-side ashtray without taking out another. He would rather not make the other uncomfortable.

"So what brings an angel out and to the surface of our world, little one?" he asked while walking into the parking lot of the small area of stores, heading towards the drug store already. Once they reached the inside of the store he had turned his head to be sure Moon was behind him. "Is there anything you need here? I would be more than willing to get it for you since you are pretty much saving my ass here." reaching towards a pair of sunglasses and trying them out, looking in the small mirror provided and putting them away deciding they didn't look proper on him.

He tried on at least five pairs before he found some he liked, moving towards the pharmecudicals. Looking along the shelves he picked up a box of pain killers, shaking the bottle and looking over the others offered. "You guys get headaches, body aches and that sort of thing?" he questioned. Of course they did, it was a silly question, but nonetheless, he had questions so why not get them answered?
Back to top Go down
Jongup
Stalker
Stalker
Jongup

PostSubject: Re: Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::   Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:55 pm

Jongup blinks, then nods. "That's fine, I don't mind..." he smiles a little. He didn't really care what people chose to call him. It varied often with who spoke to him. He tilts his head a little when the man puts out his cigarette. Didn't he want that?

He does his best to keep up, Atsushi walking rather fast. The angel watches him quietly, not sure if he's supposed to be helping with anything. His head tilts at the question, brushing some of the blond strands from his eyes. "I don't know about others, but I do get body aches, because I dance too much...I don't take any medicine though," he looks apologetic. The blond wasn't actually sure if he was even allowed to take things like that, even if his body did seem human.
Back to top Go down
Atsushi
Foreigner
Foreigner
Atsushi

PostSubject: Re: Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::   Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:07 am

Nodding at Moon's reply his head tipped to the side getting the angel to follow him with another nod. Once they reached an area with bandages and salves, he had picked up a small jar handing it to the other. "Tiger balm. It's the best stuff for that. If you have an ache or a pain in your joints or muscles, massage it into that area. It works amazingly well." Atsushi smiled warmly walking with the other towards the front, taking out a bottle of water from the cooler on his way to the front.

Paying for the items and taking the tiger balm, paying for that as well, he nodded his thanks to the cashier while fishing out the balm from his bag and handed it to Moom. "You'll thank me later for this." he chuckled lightly and gave a gentle nod while taking out the sunglasses removing the tag and putting them on. Sitting on a bench just outside of the store he patted the bench for Moon to join him as he grabbed the bottle of pain killers out of the bag as well. Removing the packaging, he shook out three pills, popping them into his mouth and opening the bottle of water taking the pills. Sighing softly as his head went back a bit he licked over his lips replacing the lid on the bottle.

"So, Moon. What are you doing at this moment? I have to thank you somehow for showing me this place. I really don't know the area too well."
Back to top Go down
Jongup
Stalker
Stalker
Jongup

PostSubject: Re: Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::   Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm

Jongup follows the strange man around, somewhat like a lost puppy. When the product is handed to him, he looks it over carefully. "Maybe..." It did seem like something interesting to try, but he wasn't sure he would. He was about to put it back when the man takes it and buys it anyway.

He bows slightly, biting his lip when it is handed to him again. "Um, thank you..." he puts it in his backpack as he follows Atsushi outside. The sun was rather bright, but it was nice and warm on his face, so Jongup didn't mind it.The angel watches him curiously. It wasn't often he observed people up close. Even in the dance groups he sometimes joined, they didn't hang out with him much.

"I, was just going to go to a dance studio..." he blinks. "You don't have to thank me, you were going in the right direction anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::   Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All:: Empty

Back to top Go down

Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Page 1 of 1