Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.

Go down 
+2
Jinki
Asfoeti
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. Empty
PostSubject: ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.   ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:07 am

I would like to take the time to post this as I have been watching the forum rather closely.

If you have a thread with someone, please let them know what is going on before you are gone for a few days. There is a place to let people know when you are going to be gone and for how long. If you simply have lost your muse, say something. Please do not leave it up to the others to guess where you are. Keep communication open, otherwise the forum will die out.

If you are more interested in another place than you are here, please also say something. Seriously, there is an influx of this happening and I don't want to see this happen here.

I understand that there are two characters waiting to be born, and I apologize for this. As for those characters, you can go ahead and play them, via my acceptance and apologies.

I would really appreciate the consideration as would others I am certain. If there is an issue, don't be afraid to say something. There are admins for a reason. I myself am waiting on replies and I am not complaining because I know what is going on with my writing partners. There is communication there.

I have posted a thread about chats and no one has either read them or replied to it. If no one wants to do it, just say something.

Also, there are some people who feel like no one is giving them a chance, and some who don't get requested. Please don't stick yourselves in cliques. Expand yourself. Expand your abilities.

I am also going to begin doing activity checks soon. This is to keep muses going in the forum, and if someone wants to pick them up, they would be able to. If there is a muse just sitting there and not being used, it's not fair to someone who can prospectively use them. There are other muses as well that are available for revamping, and the list is there still, it just needs to be read. The activity checks will be listed in a topic I will open, checking once a month. I will state it in the rules in the abridged section. This is to ensure that people are still active in the forum.

Seriously....

Thanks.

Hikaru
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.   ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:44 pm

I know of three people who have read this. If you would please, reply to this and state your characters so that I know it has been read and understood. I truly want this made perfectly clear.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.   ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:11 pm

Read.

-Minho
-Jinki
-JaeJoong
-Taemin
-Sanghyun
Back to top Go down
Tora
Stalker
Stalker
Tora

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.   ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Read

Tora
Kumi
Gainmi
Back to top Go down
HirotheLibrarian
Stalker
Stalker
HirotheLibrarian

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.   ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:42 am

Gotcha Gotcha:

Asagi
Aoi
Hiro
Taka
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.   ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Mao
Koki
Ryoga
Leda
Sou
Yuki
Jongup
Back to top Go down
Snow
Stalker
Stalker
Snow

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.   ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am

Read:

Snow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.   ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P. Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Page 1 of 1