Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read]

Go down 
+2
Shin*
Asfoeti
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read]   Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:41 pm

New to the forum:

Kami: Kazuma (Sugizo)
Italy's: Shin (Lucifer)
Kao: Yoshiki
Tetsuyapants: Aki

And welcoming all of you back to the forum,

Italyyyyyyyyyyyy~
Chinaaaaaaaaaa~
Rei~
Anna~
Japan~
Nicole~
Amelie~
Zeera~
And soon, Mel~

Everyone, thank you for returning, it's appreciated. This is one of the places where drama is at the VERY least, and people actually write with one another.

I want everyone to give all members a chance to write with them, welcome them to the forum here in a reply, and a huge thanks to Italy and China, making this all possible.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Shin*
Night Walker
Night Walker
Shin*

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read]   Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:18 am

Italy here!
I am really happy to see so many decided to return to the forum after so long! I hope there can be peace and good interactions here with everyone. This goes to new members as well.
Welcome everyone, and let's have fun writing together again ∩__∩
Back to top Go down
Taka
Predator
Predator
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read]   Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:23 am

WOOHOO FORUM!!! I'll bring the vodka!!!
Back to top Go down
Aki*
Predator
Predator

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read]   Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:34 pm

HAAIIIII!!
Nice to met everyone.
I promise I'm a nice person
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read]   Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:51 pm

New Muses:

HITT (Gamzeeeeee~)
Onose Jun (K.~ )
Inaba Koshi (K.~)
Kiyoharu (E.~) (Sidenote, excited about this FTW!)
Die (Kami~)

And you, K. are hard to figure out. We had a K previously on the forum here. LOL I'm not certain if you are the same K or another one, but HEY!

Welcome to the forum, E and K.! LOOOL

Back to top Go down
Inaba Koshi
Stalker
Stalker
Inaba Koshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read]   Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:21 pm

Different K. ^_^
The one and only. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN.
That other one was prolly a fake. D<
Back to top Go down
Kiyoharu
Stalker
Stalker
Kiyoharu

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read]   Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Yay!

Kiyo is open for whatever anyone wants to throw his way!
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read]   Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:41 am

Okay guys, since I haven't updated in a while, please welcome these characters:

Beni
Jaejoong
Asagi
Ruby Royale
Chisato
Toshiya
Daisuke (Die)
Kiyoharu
Inaba
Jun Onose
Raaka Ragi ~Shiva's Coil~

Welcome these characters~~

PLEASE....if there is not a character in play, find the muse....the player...send them a little message. Most are up for play and since there are new people, don't be afraid to ask for a thread or a little interaction. This is what makes forums move. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read]   Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read] Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Thread. [And thanks, ALL MEMBERS please read]
Page 1 of 1