» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Share | 

WANTED (Characters needed for other members' plots/storylines)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: WANTED (Characters needed for other members' plots/storylines)   Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:04 am

If you need a character, face, sibling, foe, friend, frenemy, lover, family member, take your pick.

Form for wanted characters:

You:
Your Muse:
Wanted:
Face claim wanted: (If you have an idea of who you want, put it here. Otherwise put 'open to ideas'.)
Description: (Place here what you want out of the storyline, the attributes you need from the other muse, etc.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruiza
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: WANTED (Characters needed for other members' plots/storylines)   Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:39 pm

You: Ame
Your Muse: Ruiza
Wanted: A demon
Description: I need someone to help orchestrate his fall from grace! His turn to helping out hell!

Please PM me if interested
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsushi
Foreigner
Foreigner

PostSubject: Re: WANTED (Characters needed for other members' plots/storylines)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:29 am

As I am new here, I would like to get a couple of story lines together if that is fine?

You: Kenichii
Your Muse: Atsushi Sakurai
Wanted: Atsushi needs someone he could get along with and someone to get out his needs on so become a little more of a stable man, someone to ground him and make him an honest man. ^^;
Face claim wanted: I am open to ideas, male or female as Atsushi has no preferences.
Description: I require someone with patience as I have a personal life. Please be able to allow me time between posts so that I may give you a decent reply. I do like a slight challenge with the one he would possibly settle down with but do have the idea that it will happen and I do not wish to have someone up and leave. Thank you. ^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rem*
Predator
Predator

PostSubject: Re: WANTED (Characters needed for other members' plots/storylines)   Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:20 am

Atsushi wrote:
As I am new here, I would like to get a couple of story lines together if that is fine?

You: Kenichii
Your Muse: Atsushi Sakurai
Wanted: Atsushi needs someone he could get along with and someone to get out his needs on so become a little more of a stable man, someone to ground him and make him an honest man. ^^;
Face claim wanted: I am open to ideas, male or female as Atsushi has no preferences.
Description: I require someone with patience as I have a personal life. Please be able to allow me time between posts so that I may give you a decent reply. I do like a slight challenge with the one he would possibly settle down with but do have the idea that it will happen and I do not wish to have someone up and leave. Thank you. ^^;

I can probably do something like that for you. Hit me up on messenger or PM and lets chat~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsushi
Foreigner
Foreigner

PostSubject: Re: WANTED (Characters needed for other members' plots/storylines)   Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:22 am

Rem* wrote:

I can probably do something like that for you. Hit me up on messenger or PM and lets chat~

I greatly appreciate that. I will PM you and tell you what I need. ^^; Hopefully we can work something out and thanks to you again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED (Characters needed for other members' plots/storylines)   

Back to top Go down

WANTED (Characters needed for other members' plots/storylines)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1