Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Sou's mother was returning from courting and sealing the marriage rite between he and Leda, deciding that Sou needed more direction and interaction with his parents. Both came into this agreement and Asfoeti was to go and begin first. Coming down the hallway of their son's mausoleum, two new scents came to his attention, and his feet sped up, letting out a dual toned growl in his throat. "Leech. I knew I smelled you. Get out and away from my son before your spine becomes part of my son's collection." Quite honestly he didn't care about the Phoenix...it had more of a tainted aura than the blood sucker.
Back to top Go down
Jinki
Admin
Admin
Jinki

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:58 pm

Honestly, he's a little overwhelmed by everything that's happening. And he can't help the prickling of the hairs of the back of his neck when the other Demon makes his way into the room, after Mao helps him up. Jinki looks between the three of them almost helplessly, before carefully backing away and tucking himself into a corner of the room. Something told him that it was better just to keep being the stupid cowardly bird. What he had done on his mission with Mao had just…been a fluke, apparently. Because, none of what he had felt, nor none of how he had acted then was about to come back to him.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:25 am

Mao's eyes roll, but he is on guard as soon as the older demon is in the room. "I'm not here for your son . My friend is here by accident, and I came to take him home."

Jinki was top priority at the moment. The vampire wouldn't say that he felt he should 'take care of' Sou though. Since his birth, the young demon had caused more than enough cover up work for his team. It Was clear the boy didn't have any control, and no one was even bothering to teach him. If Mao said anything about Aso's parenting though, he knew he'd be ripped apart. The demon didn't like him. Most didn't really, but they weren't a match for him, so they made no moves against him. There was rumor Mao was actually on Heaven's side, which was ridiculous, but they liked to talk nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Sou
Predator
Predator
Sou

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:41 am

Sou frowns as soon as his mother enters his room. Why were so many people coming there without his permission. While the vampire and mother were glaring at each other, he inches away just like Jinki. He'd never seen his mother angry before. The boy notices the Pheonix and puppy Were in opposite corners. He scoops up the shaking puppy and then goes over to Jinki. He sits on the floor close to him , biting his lip slightly and petting both him and the small animal.
Back to top Go down
Asfoeti
Admin
Admin
Asfoeti

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:02 am

"Then take your 'friend' and leave, boy before you become a part of my gallery." his growl leaving his chest in multiple tones as he glared to the leech before him, walking to his son and scooping him up in his arms, regardless of his age or his stature. Sou was still his child regardless, and he may not have been there much in his son's life, but Sou meant more to him than the child had thought, his feelings on the matter leaking only to his son and no other in the area. . .perhaps for Leda and the twins, more or less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]   Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aikagi [Jink/Sou/other?]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity in Pieces :: Graveyard-
Jump to: