Eternity in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity in Pieces

Which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NOTICE TO ALL - Closing
Atsushi Application EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 am by Asfoeti

» ALL MEMBERS READ A.S.A.P.
Atsushi Application EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am by Snow

» NEED TO KNOW!! [Sticky]
Atsushi Application EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:16 am by Snow

» Pest (Ruki and Ko-Ki maybe)
Atsushi Application EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm by Ryoga

» A New Age (open)
Atsushi Application EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm by HirotheLibrarian

» Dropping
Atsushi Application EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Ruiza

» Hiatus.
Atsushi Application EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm by Jinki

» It's All Greek To Me ::Mika::
Atsushi Application EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm by Mika*

» Breathe In and Out. ::Open To All::
Atsushi Application EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm by Jongup

Forum
Admins
Admin - Mao - Jinki - Asfoeti

Atsushi Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atsushi
Foreigner
Foreigner
Atsushi

Atsushi Application Empty
PostSubject: Atsushi Application   Atsushi Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:37 am

You

Name: Kenichii

Instant Messenger(s): None. private message only.

Your muse

Name: Atsushi Sakurai

Nickname(s): Aka-kun, Unmei-chan, Atsu.

Band: Buck-Tick

Sexuality: Pansexual

Sexual Position: Any.

Race: Human/Muse hybrid

Character Abilities: With being a muse and human mix-breed, Atsushi had been known (at least to those close to him or those of family) to create a sudden urge around him, whether it be to design clothing, write a song, paint, draw, write poetry or a novel...or even something as small as a child's craft (with children) or something enjoyable that thrives in creativity. He himself is the only one immune to his own urges. Whereas he can surge creativity for others, to create something of his own, it takes days, maybe weeks to simply get the urge to complete it or gain a vision of work he would want.

He does have a certain charm and beauty to him in which could stir powerful emotion of desire around him, which has put him in certain positions he would have rather awakened from and forgotten. Especially when they chase after him and begin to stalk him terribly. When Atsushi DOES complete a creative task he sets himself to, it comes out flawless and with perfections. He does have the ability to heal very quickly if he is injured or harmed, however, the loss of a limb or death is permanent.

Side: Neutral

Appearance:

Atsushi Application BUCKTICK%252Bbt_ph09

Atsushi Application Tumblr_mlqmjubaHT1sp3ir1o1_500

Atsushi Application 98157875_Atsushi_Sakurai__Atsushi_Sakurai__29

His appearance is nothing short of a soft yet rugged masculine femininity. He is both and yet neither. There is a certain charm to him to which confuses both genders alike and causing men to question their sexuality and lesbians to question their own as well. Atsushi does not age as normal 'humans' do, the process is slowed down by far, where he appears to be in his early twenties, he is actually in his eighties. He had lost count after the sixtieth birthday, as of July the 8th. He keeps his hair long and does his best to not cut it, though of course a trim now and then doesn't harm any. His eyes are a brilliant amber hue and tend to brighten with ideas or a genuine smile. There is a birthmark of a ring around his left ring finger to which his mother bestowed upon him at his birth.

Personality: Atsushi is a complete mess dealing with himself. He lives day to day and thrives off what he makes with his artwork, the term 'starving artist' applies here. Where he has made several near-famous pieces of art that earned him millions, there are dry spells that could last a decade for him. This time would put him into a terrible and grouchy mood, smoking cigarettes like a chimney and cursing like a sailor. Drinking is another of his habits, so when he is approached, he tends to be partly intoxicated or completely anebriated, depending on the time of day. Lucky for him, he drinks mostly wine, liquor is his choice to escape from reality and will pass out where he lays.

His kindness and compassion, however, puts all of the above to a stand still. He would give a bum the shirt off his back and the last of his food even if it mean that he goes hungry for the rest of the week. Take a woman who is homely and sad to dinner and treat her like a goddess to give her a boost in her confidence, and open his home to foster children as he had done before during investigations that were too severe that a child had to be removed from home. He would never settle down to a committed lifestyle, therefore he would not have children of his own if he could help it. There are too many children he sees daily that need help without bringing another into this filthy world.

Soft spoken and often times shy, it's a bit of a strange thing for him to behave as such with the compassion he gives and shows others. Where he strives to raise others' spirits and confidence, he himself has barely much to speak of. His father was the one who raised him and his mother simply visits as she is able to, appearing out of nowhere without his father's knowledge and at the edge of Atsushi's bed to watch him and explain things to him time and time again. She rarely had much time to begin with, so the Muse aspect of his life is still being discovered and brought to light so to speak, which explains his need to obtain as much knowledge of the world as he could get.

Likes: Aesthetically pleasing decorations of home, luxuries he can not afford, keeping as clean as possible, the scent of leather and the scent of a good cigar, a good bottle of chianti, or the one thing he likes the most, crepes. Whether it be strawberry, cheese, blueberry, or his ultimate weakness bananas and chocolate, crepes is what he could eat day in and day out (and yet not gain a pound from it). He also has a love for chrysanthemums, dark orchids and calla lilies. Incense and candles lit in many areas at once, he finds it soothing to the soul and gives him the ability to clear his mind.

Dislikes: Unclean homes - however - a home too clean will throw him off horribly, filthy hygiene, facial or body hair, Clothing that is too tight, men who are too flamboyant and women who show their bodies too much.

Strength: Atsushi's strengths are his compassion and kindness - to a point. There is that ability to heal rather quickly if harmed. His charm and wits could be considered a strength for him if applied in the proper area, otherwise it could come forward with results close to disasters.

Weakness: His weakness is his need for luxury and alcohol, it drains his money even if he has little to none. That pesky handsome face of his gets him into far more trouble than it is worth at times. The one thing that could kill him instantly (of course, other than the obvious mortality of a mere human, i.e.; fatal stabbing or accident, beheading, etc.) is the powder of hellbore or hemlock mixed with damiana and vervain mixed in a tincture of holy water and virgin lard, the oldest wortcunning trick in the books that can drive him to death with the blood of a demi-deity.

Character history:

The morning that Atsushi was born, there was rejoicing in one land and disdain in another. His mother happened to be a Muse, of the Fates' sisters that were well know to the Greek and Romans, his father a simple man from Japan who just so happened to catch the eye of a sister of Muses. To have copulated with a human was unnatural to those of the deities, though the Muse swore that he was the most handsome man she had laid her eyes upon. Their joining was secret, and hidden by Venus herself for they were deeply and truly in love. As Atsushi was born to the couple, behind Venus' veil, they were discovered by Zeus and the child as well as the father were banished from that realm, the Muse banned from stepping foot on the surface again. This was devastating to her, as her business and abilities were to serve the mortals, giving artists and musicians the creativity they required. Atsushi's father was to raise the infant himself, this child with the most brilliant yellow-amber eyes  born onto the world.

His childhood captivated children and adults alike, his smile could melt the heart of all around him and gained the prestige from his teachers and elders, children striving to befriend the unusually beautiful child who spoke very little, smiled a lot, and helped others even if it meant time he did not have to spare. Generosity and kindness came natural for Atsushi, however, time was not kind to him. Reaching his last year of education, his father had fallen ill to what was known as Agent Orange from blasts in Hiroshima. He quickly passed away while Atsushi thrived in health to mourn the loss of the father who gave his all and everything to protect and cherish his son. With time passing, the young man had his hands in creating new art pieces for the palace of the Emperor, giving ideas to famous musicians, and becoming lovers with actors and actresses alike, giving them the motivation they required to become some of the most famous around. Marilyn Monroe, Ishirō Honda (who created Godzilla), Tadashi Imai, Susumu Hani, and Americans Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Lauren, British Patricia Kirkwood and Marlene Deitrich. Even in the late seventies to the eighties David Bowie, Bo Derek, and Madonna. Each one were part of his conquests as well as having a hand in their success, unbeknownst to any of them - including Atsushi himself. All of this reminded him of one thing. "They're not up there yet, they sleepin'."

It stemmed along into the music business in Japan, his galleries of personal artwork displayed in Tokyo, Sendai, Osaka, Nagasaki, and his home, Hiroshima. He lead - and still leads to this moment - a very intriguing and colorful life, partying with the best and worst of music, artists, and actors/actresses all around the world that had come to Japan. There is still much to be had for him, his time on this world precious to him as each moment of life taught him to look to the sky and take the time in each day to simply breathe and not be in such a hurry, give what heart he had as he had never fallen in love, regardless of the conquests in bed he had gained, and do what he could to be there for anyone needing aid in any way shape or form, Atsushi was there, and would continue to be for as long as he lived. Drunk or sober.

Role play Sample:

Waking the following morning after a binge of multiple bottle of red wine and sex, the two men and woman in bed with him urged the rubbing of his tired and swollen eyes to focus and clear his mind, simply to try to remember the names of those bedfellows he greeted the morning with. "Do you truly have to leave so early?" the woman beside him whined sleepily as he raised his torso by digging his elbows into the mattress, propping himself up to wake a little more. "I do darling, and I should be on my way shortly. Would you be a doll and find my shirt for me? My pants should be somewhere - by the window - I think." he reached up, scratching his head as he stared in that direction as the young woman rolled her bare naked body from the tangled mass of hot figures still ablaze from the previous evening's activities.

"Ah." the sobering young male muttered, the next to wake on the bed as Atsushi was tugging on his pants, cigarette hanging from between full lips still stained red from the lipstick worn by the woman he could only remember as 'Darling' for now. Sliding his fingers through the tangled long charcoal locks of silk to smooth it through, he fought with his hair for a good three minutes to get it even slightly manageable, braiding it quickly and tossing it to his back. "Have you found my shirt, darling?" he spoke tenderly and with a velvet touch to his melodic tone in his voice, the smile he wore slowly returning through the haze of the previous night's festivities. As if on cue, the young woman lifted his shirt from the floor between the head board and the wall, handing it to him as she stood, pressing her breasts to his smooth firm chest.

Atsushi's hands raised, one to take the cigarette from his mouth and the other to grasp the back of her hair, pulling her into a luscious kiss in thanks for returning his property, pulling back from it with a kiss to her nose in an endearing gesture. "That is for the wonderful evening you gave me with the company of those two lazy bums in the bed you share with them." that graceful smile once again lighting up his expression, tapping her nose with a fingertip before sliding his Dolce & Gabbana shirt back to it's proper position on his body, only buttoning five from the bottom and not giving a shit if the rest of his appearance was mussed with his rush to leave. Taking up his belongings, he put out the smoke, exhaling the toxic fumes into the still air of the bedroom that curled into a spiral in the air.

"Thank you three for a glorious evening and when my thighs flex in soreness and my stomach muscles ache, I will remember this. Be well, Mr. Pitt, you as well Dahvey. Darling dear, give me a call precisely at eight tonight so that we may meet again and you can refresh my memory, give me a reason to remember your name more." he winked to the young woman who giggled, flushing over her features as Atsushi walked out the door, sunglasses sliding into place and money being taken out to hail the next taxi to get home and finally sleep peacefully, until hours later on this night to do it all over again.
Back to top Go down
Mao
Admin
Admin
Mao

PostSubject: Re: Atsushi Application   Atsushi Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:51 am

You are Approved!
Welcome to the forum, and I hope you like it here.
Cbox and posting is open to you freely
Back to top Go down
Atsushi
Foreigner
Foreigner
Atsushi

PostSubject: Re: Atsushi Application   Atsushi Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:53 am

Thank you so much! ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atsushi Application   Atsushi Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Atsushi Application
Page 1 of 1